Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hybrid Hijinks (MxF)

SnugCinccino

Planetoid
While looking for people to Roleplay with on other peoples threads may be fun, I think having my own thread may be more efficient for me.

The reason the thread is called Hybrid Hijinks is because the characters I intend on using for the Pokemon Plots are themselves part Pokemon. I probably won't change that.

(I want to say that I am REALLY flexible when it comes to what kind of character my partner uses. Whether it be human, furry, or anything in between I am totally (Usually) fine with.)

What I'm looking for in a Roleplay Partner:
  • Please have at least Semi-Decent grammar. And by that I mean I'm perfectly OK with typos or any misuse of punctuation, but please capitalize and have full stops at least.
  • I would very much like a roleplay with a good story. Having sex every few posts is fine, but a good story is essential to a roleplay as well. (Not that there's anything wrong with a lot of sex.)
  • I want to make clear that I don't really like roleplays dictated entirely by a set script/plotline. I like making it up as I go along, it makes it more fun. Sue me.

And the most important thing....

• Please, DO NOT make my character do or say something by your own hand. (Things like: 'YourCharacter took MyCharacter by the hand and walked someplace.' Is perfectly fine, but DO NOT write things such as: 'MyCharacter was thrown across the room.' Or 'MyCharacter was completely under the control of YourCharacter.')

Now, here are a few half baked plots that I came up with in the space of ages, because I can't make plots of my life depended on it. (Your own plots are welcomed.)

Undertale:

• [*] MirrorTale Mix-Up.

Through some mess up in Mirror world travel, a Monster from MirrorTale has ended up in the ordinary Undertale (Or AU of choice) universe. Now stuck for the foreseeable future, she'll have to grow her relationships in order to fit in. From there it's go with the flow.

Pokemon:
  • The old 'Person in trouble' plot.
The shortified (And obvious.) version, my character is being attacked by multiple wild Pokemon, and her own Pokemon have been picked off one by one from being outnumbered. Your character comes along, and saves her. Then we take it from there.

• 'Rivals' plot.
Basically, this plot goes on that both of our characters already know each other, and are in fact rivals in the Pokemon world. After a hectic battle beforehand, my character decides to step in to battle herself, as a pokemon. Being not very good at battling, she is easily knocked out. Then we take it from there.

• 'An Odd wild Pokemon' plot.
This plot is about a misinterpretation, basically, your character mistakes my character for a wild pokemon, due to her part pokemon appearance and abilities. My character is either captured or knocked out, and only then does your character realize that my character really isn't a full pokemon. Then; you guessed it, we take it from there.

I know that these plots may not be the best, but that's why I wrote 'Your own plots are welcomed.' above. And so you know, if you do intend to pitch your own plot, it could have nothing to do with pokemon or Undertale. But either way, the characters I will be using WILL be part-pokemon or Monster.

So, if you are interested post on this thread or PM me. (PM is preferred.)

Thank you for reading this far in the first place~!

-SC

Back
Top Bottom