Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Psychiatrist's Tale (Doctor's office is "OPEN")

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP revolves around various patients that comes into her office to see the doctor. SOME can have a developing meetings in the past (Which you must describe in your post) and some comes in as a new patient. Looking for detailed RP partner/partners. The main thread is open for anyone to come in and visit her as part of an appointment. The thread will say 'OPEN' which means the office is open and she is in her office. 'PRIVATE SESSION' means...she is off of office hours but with patient on one to one basis. This RP is put together so that I can play with as many patients that comes to her during her office hours and it would lead to much more over the time. So far, this is what I have in mind...set to be a unique RP. So need people who have wildest imagination. If you need help, simply write your problem in this thread and I will guide you to a proper thread to solve your problem :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available playbys for the doctor are:

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5
Option 6

Dr. Kendra Peters, a name well known and well respected, have been practicing Psychiatry for a long time now. She was the youngest to graduate from a medical school so when she finished her training, she was indeed the youngest. That didn’t stop her from going further and a step beyond. She dedicated first few years of her career working under a famous Psychiatrist who not only was specialized in Neurology but also conducted research. Her curiosity had led her to sought him out and then work under him for few years before she started working at a hospital part time and part time, in her own clinic. Of course, that’s changed now since she dedicates all her time to her clinic now. It’s better that way because hospital has its own limitation.

She also specializes in cases that are hard to crack and that mostly comprises of people with very personal problems. She also manages patients who are struggling with their relationships and at times, she even does couples therapy. Only if both partners agrees to it. Most of her patients are rich since they are the only ones who can afford it.

She indeed have a nice estate. She had paid off her loans fully and then bought this house on the outskirts of the city. She didn’t like living in the chaos so she preferred the calmer environment. She had a 5000 sq feet house all to herself. It was her dream house that had a nice little drive way to it and mansion like feel to it. There…she was finally living in one and years of hard work finally had paid off. Like any other day, her office hours starts later in the day and finishes around the evening.

================================================================================

Patients so far:

1. Damien Reed - Follow this link to reach this patient specific thread

2. Chuck Mathers - Follow this link to reach this patient specific thread

Dr. Peters would find a patient credential forum in front of her. The first thing that can be seen are many eraser marks. Most people would simply fill out these with the pen provided but it seems that this was done in pencil and the person was very unsure of each letter they wrote on the parchment. The forum reads as follows.

Name: Chuck Mathers

Occupation: Head of research and design at King Brothers Transportation

The page goes on with the needed information to put the client in the system. Address, contact information, his age of thirty two, it goes on. The two parts that would stick out the most are slightly shaded in grey and the paper is weaker. The constant erasing in these spots make it clear that the client wasn't sure how to answer them. The first of these spots was for the first and only emergency contact put down. Under relation the word Spouse was put after a long internal debate. The name Becca Shoretin was to the side followed by her number and a different address than Chucks. The next spot, read as follows.

Reason for admittance: Recently it's come to my attention that in all aspects of my life I am, submissive. For the longest time this has not bothered me in the slightest, now though it is affecting everything I do. My job is to present mine and my teams ideas for new and innovative ways of transportation to the board members at KBT. I've been assigned a "partner" a few months back as a more open look on how to approach problems. My problem started when my "partner" Carol, started to steal credit for me and my teams work. Looking back on it I know I should have done something but the fact is I didn't and now she is my boss. I delt with it though, but as of two weeks ago I knew I had to find help. My spouse Becca has moved into her own place for now. She says she is tired of being the one with the pants in the relationship. That she wanted to marry a man and not a boy. I need help to figure out how to change for the better, to become more dominant in life and fix the problems I have. This is no longer something that I can put off, I need to change, I'm willing to do anything to achieve that.

Leftshield : Also indicate which option for the playby so I can Kickstart a thread for us. And you can post this post there, in the rp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom