Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serenity's Original Requests F for M - Vampire x Human

Serenity

Supernova
Welcome to my req thread for my Original ideas. PM me if any of this interests you =)

First off, when we roleplay:

*I do not, and will not, ever play a "Naughty Mother" Or an older woman to a younger man. One of the things that I enjoy most through roleplay is playing a young woman (usually aged 16 and above, depending on what were doing) With an older male partner.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair.

-I will not dominate anyone.

-There is an F-List in my signature.

-Do not expect instantaneous replies. On my days off I will strive for once a day but its not guaranteed.

What I'm craving right now:

Modern

For Peace

A school was created, many decades ago, to foster peace and good will between vampires and humans. In the beginning the human students were kept ignorant of the secret of their vampire classmates and the two races were kept separate, one as a day class and one as a night class, though special events were made for them to mingle.

As the vampires became used to the presence of the humans and the smell of blood no longer tested their restraint some were allowed to integrate into the day class. It was only then that the true nature of the school was revealed to all and the real test began, for those of the human students who knew that vampires were real and walking among them were predisposed to prejudice.

-Vampire (you) x Human (me)
- The school would also be one of higher education, like university, with students ranging in age from 16 and up.

-This is heavily inspired by the anime Vampire Knight, in case it sounds familiar lol. However Im taking only the idea of the school and the day class and night class, and ‘guardians’ who will be select students (both vampires and humans) who are unbiased and seek only to protect from mishaps and believe in the goal of peace between the races. There can be purebloods and nonpurebloods, for the purpose of some kind of order among vampires, but that wont play a big part and none of the lore in Vampire Knight will be used.

Last edited:
Original Ideas

This is my list of settings/ideas. Chances are if they arent in my 'cravings' Im not particularly interested, but you never know. Im also a little flexible so feel free to pitch ideas, but dont be offended if I decline them. And lastly if there is a strike through it, it is unavailable.

------------------------------

Medieval Settings/Ideas

Runaway Princess

A young princess is being forced into marriage by her father, to a man she absolutely loathes. She intends to be a good daughter and go through with the marriage, but as the day approaches she grows more and more anxious and she flees the palace and city the night before her wedding, into the lands beyond. Never having travelled by herself before, let alone beyond the walls of her father's capitol city, she finds herself alone and lost in the forest just south of the city. She might have roamed the forest until her father found her, or hunger and thirst claimed her, had she not bumped into your character.

This can be a medieval fantasy, wizards, elves, dwarves, and magic, or this can just be a normal medieval setting, we can discuss ideas.

Lady Knight

Josslyn’s dream has always been to join the ranks of the kingdoms formidable knights. Unfortunately for her that wasn’t something women did. Girls were expected to learn how to cook and sew and look after a household. Something she had very little interest in. She had dreams of adventure, and daring battles, and helping people.

She came from a noble, but reclusive, family. Her mother had passed away some years ago, and her father was absent a lot of the time, losing himself in books and research. It had been an easy thing to disguise herself as a boy, rather then going to the convent to learn with her sister she went to the capitol to train as a Squire. Now its time for her to train with a real Knight one on one as his squire. At 17 years old her secret is getting harder to hide.

The Heir

Elsa has been in hiding since her mothers death when she was three years old. She is the rightful heir to the throne but theres a heavy price on her head, placed there by her aunt and uncle who dont want her to live to see her eighteenth birthday when she can claim her crown and ascend to the throne.

That day has come, and you, the captain of the queens guard have to bring her from her place of hiding to the castle in one piece. And then through the civil war that could rip the country apart.

An Arranged Marriage and Civil War

The country is besieged by war. Its been a long and bitter fight, but an end could be in sight. If the prince and princess of the two kingdoms were to be united in marriage, so to, could the kingdoms then unite. It would mark an end to the on going war...and mark the beginning of civil unrest. It is clear to all that the princess is in ill favor of this deal between the two kings, and she is beloved by many. Can the prince win her over and unite the kingdoms?

Both characters would be elves ^^ as Im sorely craving an elvish roleplay

-------------------------------

Feudal Era Japan

When Warrior's Collide

Ai Takahashi is a young woman consumed with the fire of vengeance. Her father, proud and legendary Samurai Tetsuya Takahashi, was slain, along with his wife by the Daimyo he had sworn to protect. Ai was but a child then, of five years old. She was sent to live with relatives that wanted nothing to do with her. Her childhood was a poor one, she grew up in the hostile environment created by her selfish relatives. Even so she grew up strong. She trained with a sword in secret, fueled by thoughts of revenge. Eleven years later she thinks she's ready.

With a soul fueled by fire and chaos she leaves in the night, to begin her hunt for the man who stole her parents life, who destroyed her childhood. She plans to bring the fires of hell crashing down on his doorstep.

Along the way she meets another wanderer. They clash at first, because she's the sharp edge of a sword, ready to cut anything that steps in her way. But he's persistent. She's strong, and possess good technique, but she could be better, great even, and he can help her get there.

Victorian Era

Sold

Elizabeth is the eldest daughter of a poor family, struggling to survive. When her mother and father are approached one day and offered a good sum of money, for their eldest daughter, they accept, if only to save the rest of their children. The next night he comes for the unsuspecting Elizabeth.

Vampire X Human

Modern

For Peace

A school was created, many decades ago, to foster peace and good will between vampires and humans. In the beginning the human students were kept ignorant of the secret of their vampire classmates and the two races were kept separate, one as a day class and one as a night class, though special events were made for them to mingle.

As the vampires became used to the presence of the humans and the smell of blood no longer tested their restraint some were allowed to integrate into the day class. It was only then that the true nature of the school was revealed to all and the real test began, for those of the human students who knew that vampires were real and walking among them were predisposed to prejudice.

-Vampire (you) x Human (me)

-This is heavily inspired by the anime Vampire Knight, in case it sounds familiar lol. However Im taking only the idea of the school and the day class and night class, and ‘guardians’ who will be select students (both vampires and humans) who are unbiased and seek only to protect from mishaps and believe in the goal of peace between the races. There can be purebloods and nonpurebloods, for the purpose of some kind of order among vampires, but that wont play a big part and none of the lore in Vampire Knight will be used.

Fresh Start

Cop X Cop / Possibly Bad guy X Cop if you have an interesting pitch / Could be Cop X Cop X Bad Guy

For the past year Beth was entangled in a high risk undercover operation. Her mark was the head of a crime syndication. She had been posing as his loyal girlfriend and she had gotten closer to him then her team had hoped. She was weeks away from making her case when everything blew up in her face. The case was blown, and so was her cover. Now, for her own safety she’s been relocated to another city, and is starting fresh at a new station, with a new partner. Unfortunately, her past doesn’t take long to catch up with her.

The Maid

Maid X Employers son

Holly Deveraux is a down on her luck college student in need of money to pay for her small apartment and food and such. After coming upon an ad for a live in maid for the area's most wealthy family, she immediately applies and gets the job. The only problem is her employers son, who is living at home while also attending college. She's managed to catch his eye, and he's claimed her as his. He wont take no for an answer despite her willful and stubborn refusals.

Student X Teacher

Elianne Lee Silver (Or Lee for short) Is a senior in highschool, since her parents moved away at the beginning of the year she's lived in a small one bedroom apartment. Her parents, knowing that it was upsetting to move so close to the end of highschool and how mature she was, decided to rent it out and let her live on her own.

It's nearing the end of summer break when a good looking man (he would be around 25-30) moves into the apartment next to hers. Being the polite girl that she is she brings him a plate of homemade cookies to welcome him to the building. He decides to steal a kiss instead. Lee, offended by his bold and presumptuous behavior avoids him like the plague. There just happens to be one tinsy problem. He's her new math teacher, and hes decided to pursue her.

The Bodyguard

Marie is a wild twenty year old, into partying, drinking, etc.. Her father is a very rich and political figure, who is constantly embarrassed by his daughters behavior and so sets her up with a bodyguard to protect his image, as well as from any outside threats. Eventually the bodyguard and my character would develop a more romantic relationship.

Other

Future Past

Long ago, there was a sorcerer locked away for crimes against the king. But he was a clever sorcerer and he cast a spell upon himself, to sleep until the king was dead and buried. This spell however, malfunctioned and it was many thousands of years before he awoke to a new world, full of technology instead of magic. Where Man had become the dominent race. The blood of the Dwarves, Elves and faerie creatures of old buried deep in their descendants.

Where once this Sorcerer's plan had been to take the world as his own, it was now to restore the world to what it once had been. Full of magic and creatures that had long since become fairytales. He would awaken the blood of these creatures in their human descendants and watch as they slowly became the creatures of myths. He would destroy the technology that isolated and disconnected people with the world around them. He would plunge them back into his time, and recreate the world as it was always meant to be.

This would start off as modern and slowly descend to a medieval fantasy. You can be any creature you want but if you would like a romantic pairing with my character yours must be humanoid ei: Eleves, shapeshifters, werewolves, vampires etc.

Last edited:
RE: Serenity's Other Requests F for M

A list of OC's Ive made.

Lord of the Rings

The Basics ~

Name: Nairë Pronounced: /ˈnaj.rɛ/
Nickname:N/A
Birthday/Age:400 years old (Appears to be late twenties)
Birth Location:Mirkwood
Race:Silvan Elf
Class:Healer

Appearance ~

Hair Color:pale blonde
Eye Color:blue/grey
Weight:136 lbs
Height:5'8”
Basic Physical Description:Slender with wide hips, tall, very long and tidy blonde hair. Fair complexion, blue grey eyes ringed by thick lashes, full lips, c-cup breasts.
Other Features:A small scar on her left shoulder, made by a poisoned orc spear that was not treated fast enough.
Visual Representation: Naire

Background ~

Personality:Loyal, honest, kind, can be a little distant, abrupt, blunt, patient.
History:Naire grew up happily in the forests of Mirkwood with her family, her parents Mireth (Mother) and Arthon (Father), and her elder brother Beren. During an orc raid Naire was caught unaware and nearly speared, her brother pushed her out of the way and the spear merely grazed her shoulder, before burying itself in her brothers chest. The wound was too great and he died. It took her and her parents a very long time to grieve his loss, but eventually they accepted it and moved passed it. Wanting to get away from Mirkwood and the oppressive darkness that had taken hold, Naire left and set out for Rivendell, there she began to study healing becoming extremely proficient in it. And there she also met and fell in love with a Ranger as he passed through. Many years later they were betrothed before he met a brutal death at the hands of a band of orcs. When news reached Rivendell, Naire was distraught, and from then on she closed her heart to others and became distant, not wishing to form attachments and suffer the loss when tragedy struck.
Family: Mother – Mireth is a healer. Father – Arthon is a warrior. Brother – Beren was a warrior/scout that died during an orc raid in Mirkwood.

Dislikes:Being away from the woods, dishonesty, battles and the deaths they bring
Fears:Getting close to people and suffering the loss of them (mortals in particular because of how easily they can die), Being caged.
Best Memory(ies):Outings with her brother when she was a young elfling. He would take her to special spots he had found in the woods while scouting and they would share picnics. And the day she met the man she had hoped one day to marry.
Worst Memory(ies):The day her brother died and then again the day she received the news of her betrothed's death
Favorite Color(s):Green
Sexual Orientation:Straight, has very little experience.

The Basics
~

Name: Altáriel daughter of Anárion
Nickname: none (though if someone wants to give her one I wont object haha)
Birthday/Age: Born-TA 2994 Age-18
Birth Location: Dol Amroth, Gondor
Race: She is of the race of Men
Class: Middle-class, Merchant's Daughter.

Appearance ~

Hair Color: chocolate brown
Eye Color: pale, bright blue
Weight: 125
Height: 5'3"
Other Features: She has a small scar on the end of her left eyebrow, caused by a fall while she was playing.
Visual Representation:
Alta-2_zps8fc87031.jpg

Background
~

Personality:

Reserved and shy (when first she meets a person)
Naive
Trusting
Cheerful
Outgoing (once she gets to know people)

History: Altáriel grew up a happy child despite being without a mother. Her father, a wealthy merchant, made sure she never wanted for anything material. Despite his doting she grew up relatively unspoiled. She took more pleasure in nature and the company of friends then in possessions. Her father, scared to waste a moment with his daughter, after losing her mother, took her on his travels often. Though he would leave her behind should the journey prove too long and arduous for a child, or too dangerous. By the time she reached her sixteenth year she had seen the majority of Gondor, and even a bit of Rohan, once she was old enough to make longer journey's.
Family: Mother: Elenwe, Died during childbirth. Father: Anárion a wealthy merchant
The rain
walking through the forest
animals (cats and horses especially)
Getting to see different parts of the world
The sea

Dislikes:

Acts of cruelty or violence
Thunder
The times she is left behind while her father travels

Fears:

Losing her only remaining parent
That she will end up alone

Best Memory(ies): Traveling with her father, particularly when he would visit Minas Tirith, and the one time that he actually took her so far as Rohan.
Worst Memory(ies): The day her father had returned injured from one of his trips. His party had been attacked by a wild band of orcs and a poisoned arrow had found its mark in his shoulder. It was days before he recovered from the poison, and some weeks before the injury was fully healed. They had only just gotten him to a healer in time.
Favorite Color(s): Purple, and deep red
Sexual Orientation: Straight, inexperienced.

Back
Top Bottom