Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Changeling (1x1 between Sugo and TheCrimsonLady)

TheCrimsonLady

Super-Earth
tumblr_n099pj504y1si7s6ao4_250.gif
Walking home was never fun, it was always late, working at a bar made that a thing, the streets smelled of sweat, sewage, and onions, but luckily, Kenzie was never alone, he's been with her entire life, from the time they were kids and he seemed to insist he walk her own every night, she didn't mind it though. She liked the routine, it made her feel safe. They rounded the alley, a short cut between the bar and her apartment and noticed a man leaning against the wall. He looked up as they entered and smiled as he seemed to recognize her.
"Pretty Pretty Princess, " He said, as he drew a blade from seemingly no where. He didn't even looked at the man beside her, just at her, like she was his target.

Kenzie backed behind him.

Joshua had to react fast, he didn't know who this was but he knew one thing - he was probably super natural. Parts of Joshua's appearance started to melt away leaving a fluttering green outline around his back where wings now protruded, his right leg revealing the leg of garments worn by the queens guard and his sword, a beautiful Celtic weave moving down the sheath, an intricate bag was also present on the belt line of whatever this was that was taking Joshua's place.

He mumbles quietly, "forgive me princess." He then reaches into the back pulling out a handful of dust blowing it in Kenzie's direction, the dust was given to him by the queen a special concoction made to put whoever comes into contact with it in an instant, he'd never had to use it but he hoped it would work, as the dust moves towards her he beats his wings and in a sonic boom of super sonic movement he launches towards the man in a split second spearing him with his weapon before he gets a chance to react his fake appearance starting to peel away revealing a man dressed in royal clothing, he looked young but was about 35 years old, he looks at the man he'd just stabbed and pulls his sword from his chest.

The man splutters looking at the Fae that had emerged from the disguise of Jacob. "You're... Warren?? Captain of the queens guard what're you doing here?" The man was in utter shock, Jacob/Warren hadn't checked on Kenzie to see if she had fallen asleep instead he lifts his weapon flicking it upward creating a red portal to the underworld with the man he'd just stabbed's blood.

"Yes you're right, and the only reason you get to live is to take that news to the underworld. You let your master know that if he wants to princess he best send two battalions of his men because that's the only way he's getting past me." He reaches out grabbing onto the mans collar and launching him upward into the red portal with such super human strength as he sends the man tumbling down to the underworld from whence he came.

Warren starts to don his disguise his figure of a 17 year old human boy returning as he runs over to the princess who should be asleep now if the dust had done its work. "Kenzie are you okay?!" He shouts as he turns to move over to her.

Kenzie didn't know what happened as soon Joshua darted forward and started to....change? Suddenly, he began to glow green, and she could have sworn he sprouted wings.

"Josh...?" She questioned just before dust suddenly kicked up and blow toward her. The force of the wind, blew her back, causing her to stumble and fall to the ground, trying her best to cover her face, only for her to get suddenly very sleepy.

She wasn't sure if she hit her head and she knew better then to sleep if she hit her head so she tried to fight it but it was working hard and fast. Her eyes grew bleary and her body grew heavy.

Her eyes began to close just as Joshua stood over the man that called her Princess and pierced his chest with a sword she had no idea he had on him.
Joshua just killed a man. She couldn't believe it, she saw it, but she didn't believe it. This was Joshua, she knew him, for as long as she could remember she knew him, There was no way that he could be capable of something like that. Sure the man was likely going to attack but he killed him. There was no doubt about it, not only that, he didn't look like himself, not the Josh she knew it ll.

Overwhelmed with what she saw, she dropped unconscious.

"Kenzie are you okay?!"her eyes barely opened, and she looked at him with a slight frown.
"Josh...."She murmured, her eyes opening and closing sleepily. "Wha--What just happened?" She said, softly. "You changed...."it was the last thing she said before her eyes closed and sleep over took her.

He raises an eyebrow, "You fell and hit your head, you must have been out for at least 5 minutes, you must have just dreamed it." He says a charming smile across his face ,his hand firmly in her long fizzy curly hair his palm holding the back of her head from the ground.. How much had she seen? He wondered.

He reaches down his fingers gingerly running over he black dress and down the lace arms that where attached to it before taking her hands and helping her to her feet, he couldn't help but admit she certainly looked beautiful, especially when she dressed to impress.

He wraps one arm around her waist helping her stand, she'd hit her head quite hard when she fell, he felt bad for it after all he was at fault but in human form he stood no chance against what was likely a demon foot solider, he looks up, seeing her curly best of hair seeing sprinkles of the sleeping Faerie dust in her hair, he couldn't leave that in her hair, any supernatural being would be able to smell the faerie dust on her.

"Kenzie gorgeous there is dirt all in your hair" he says in his usual loving protective manner as he reaches up ruffling through her thick brown hair the dust flicking off in every which way.

tumblr_n212l0OpEo1rkmofxo6_400.gif
"You fell and hit your head, you must have been out for at least 5 minutes, you must have just dreamed it." Josh said and Kenzie frowned. "No...I--I swear, there was a guy...He called me princess, you killed him, I saw---" She looked behind him, to find no evidence of what she witnessed. She held her head, rubbing her eyes. She was always pretty surefooted, she was even a gymnast when she was younger but he said she fell? She placed a hand on her forehead while he cradled the back of her head for a moment.

He was watching her then, she noticed, his hand moving down her body to help her up, seemingly looking for something in her eyes.

She didn't know what it was, but she didn't care, her head was swimming and she had the overwhelming sense that someone was watching her.
She let him help her up and groaned when he began dusting her hair."Kenzie gorgeous there is dirt all in your hair" He said and she huffed but let him dust her off. That was more like the Josh she knew. Maybe it was all just a weird, oddly realistic feeling, dream.

Her head spun. "Josh....my head hurts and I'm really tired." She said, almost as if she were warning him, with the touch of panic in her voice. "I think I need to go to the hospital." She said, holding her head before reaching out grabbing his hand before falling into his shoulder, her legs weak.

His one arm was wrapped around her waist as his other hand was on the back of her head as he held her, he knew this was just the symptoms of the sleep dust and nothing more, she didn't need to go to the hospital just her world was spinning. "Come on Kenzie gorgeous, it's not that far to your home, I can carry you there if you'd like?" He says caringly running his fingers through her thick luscious curls.

Normally in his human form he wouldn't be able to lift and carry Kenzie with ease however residue strength from his breath time as himself had left him with his superhuman strength still some what intact, lifting her and carrying her home wasn't going to be hard, and that wasn't what worried him anyway...

He needed to call this in, he needed to let the queen know they'd found Kenzie, he had sent the demon packing back to the underworld with the threat that they'd need to send two battalions to beat Warren leader of the royal guard, he bites his lip anxiously worried about what would conspire over the next few days, but for now he must keep the princess happy and calm and above all protected.

He holds her close, comforting her.

"Come on Kenzie gorgeous, it's not that far to your home, I can carry you there if you'd like?" He said and she looked at him sideways, through dizzy eyes. "You can't carry me two blocks, Josh, and would you stop calling me that." She said, as he continued in her hair. He'd always called her that, and she'd always told him to stop, telling him it sounds like a drag queen name but he didn't and it really didn't bug her as much as she pretended it did. She used to get butterflies when they were younger, though back when she had a crush on him. Now he was just Josh, or Joshua when he was being annoying in that brotherly way he does, and she was Kenzie gorgeous, not MacKenzie, not, Mac, not even just Kenzie, Kenzie gorgeous. He was so weird and she loved him for it.

She tried to stand on her own again but it didn't work.

"You can give it a shot, if you--" She paused, noticing that he bit his lip. That was never a good sign. "What? What's wrong?"

He shakes his head slightly before smiling. "It's nothing I just always forget not to call you that Kenzie G-" he stops himself trying to play off that he was biting his lip about being embarrassed at getting told of for calling her that again.

"Come on, I'll carry you home." He says reaching down and tucking his arms around her legs behind her knees before picking her up in his arms the dark colour of her dark legs contrasting nicely against his pale white arms poking out of his t-shirt.

He had whisked her off her feet in surprising fashion, his left over strength for his time as Warren, his time as his actual self was still present in a large way. He smiles down at her as he holds her in his arms, one arm behind her knees one over her upper back the hand on her shoulder. "Wrap your arms around my neck for more support Kenzie Gorgeous" he says already having forgotten the telling off she'd given him.

Kenzie didn't buy it but she left it alone, she was too tired and too dizzy to care much beyond the question and didn't have the general patience to press for more.

"Come on, I'll carry you home." He said and swept her up in to his arms bridal style. Now she knew Josh was strong and she wasn't heavy but the ease with which he lifted her was astonishing.
She was half gaping at him when he spoke again. "Wrap your arms around my neck for more support Kenzie Gorgeous" He said and her face fell into a playful glare. "You are so full of shit, Joshua." She said with a chuckle before wrapping her arms around his neck and absentmindedly snuggling some. He was oddly warm, like as if he'd been working out or something that was activity, but not only that, looking up at him, carrying her like some princess in a fairy tale, the butterflies were back.
He was always handsome but in her vision, he seemed to have a glow about him, that made him seem somewhat otherworldly.

"I-I'm really tired, Josh..." She said, her voice somewhat dreamily as she looked down some. She must have hit her head hard.

He chuckles a little at her telling him that he was full of shit and clicks his teeth at her playfully. "Sure, sure." He notices her snuggling into his arms but doesn't mention it, his cheeks move a light tone of red as she does and he smiles softly, her large poofy hair obstructing his face slightly, now getting stuck to his lips as he held her.

Her gently hold around his neck made him smile gently, her body was perfect, her figure divine, ever since she'd actually become an adult, 17/18 he'd started to notice her, seeing her for her beauty now she was older, but he knew that he needed to keep their relationship as professional as possible no matter how much his heart told him he loved the princess.

He carries her through the street, skin touching skin, her arms against his neck and legs against his forearms her hair still intruding in his face, but he didn't mind, he listened as she said she was tired and smiled softly.

He arrived holding her at her small apartment, paid for by the Faerie queen, but she didn't know that, she assumed the government where just helping her out, a payment into her bank every month from the queen provided we a fairly comfortable life. He sits her on a bench in the lobby of the apartment building taking her purse from her gently and getting out her apartment keys before holding his hand out to her. "Are you alright to walk the rest or do you need me to carry you again Kenzie Gorgeous?" He said softly, he hadn't broken a sweet, he carried her 3 blocks, a 5 minute walk and isn't even sweating, the strength of Warren had helped him a lot in his human form.

Kenzie had drifted off some as Josh carried her home. Her dream was odd. She saw a woman, lovely, dark curly hair much like hers, brown skin, much like hers, and in a beautiful blue gown. She was smiling down, as if looking at a child, and Kenzie's perspective was that of one.

She didn't know why, but the woman, felt familiar, warm and safe, like home.

The bell of the apartment building woke her, and she rubbed her head as he set her down and unlocked the door.

"Are you alright to walk the rest or do you need me to carry you again Kenzie Gorgeous?" Josh said, offering her his hand. She took his hand, but she still needed his hand to keep steady." I can walk." She said, rolling her eyes and he helped her inside.

Her apartment was a cozy studio apartment, everything open, and her bed was straight in the back, the only room cut off from the open floor plan was the bathroom. "Bed, I hear you calling." She joked tiredly, before kicking off her boots and making her way to her bed. She crashed face first into her pillow, not bothering to change out of her red jacket, black top, plaid skirt, and black tights.

She was there for a second or two before she looked up. "You staying over tonight?" She asked him, sometimes she'd forget he had his own place, he was over so often.

He watches her drop on the bed and smiles his eyes moving up her body as she lay in her clothes on her bed her boots making the only mess on the floor.

"I guess I will stay on the couch. If that's okay." He says going over towards the bathroom. "Just going to use the bathroom Kenzie darling.

Josh locks the door, making sure that the door is locked properly he removes his human form transforming into Warren, his true form, he looks into the mirror at himself, he hadn't seen his own face in 17 years, he touches it softly and whispers. "I'm getting old" he says quietly before pulling out a box from his Fae clothing placing it on the counter as it transforms the room.

He appeared in the queens parlour, he could only move the size of the bathroom he was in but he was present in her chambers, Kenzie wouldn't be able to hear anything he says as he says quite loudly. "Your highness."

Kenzie nodded before dropping her head back on the pillow, and drifting off to a deep sleep.
tumblr_n6ln0zbSN51s71iluo2_500.gif
Meanwhile, in a room made of sandstone, and lit by large torches, a lovely dark skinned woman, with a crown of curls wreathing her head, and lovely blue gown, sweeping the floor, sat. The Faery Queen Aoibheal looked up, as Warren manifested, half in and half out of their place. She sighed.

"Ser Warrren." She said. "I knew this day was coming." She said with a sigh. "What news have you for me?" She asked him, fearing the worse. She felt a surge of power, and she felt Mackenzie's call. The girl didn't know it, but soon she would find she is not who she thought she was.

He dropped to his knee, while he was most certainly the most powerful man in her Kingdom she wasn't without due respect, Warren's power was flooding back to him, the longer he was in his true form the more power he was being given back, getting stronger, faster, his mana pools filling again.

"The underworld knows her location, your majesty." He says gently still on one knee face looking to the floor. "They sent a Rank 2 demon disguised as a human up to the surface, he confronted her while I was walking with her in the streets, I had to sleep dust her and assume my true form. I used his blood to create a portal to the underworld and sent him back alive with the threat and knowledge that I was by her side." He says in full.

"I am at her apartment in the bathroom as I speak to you, she is still tired from the dust that I use and is laying on her bed as we speak. She is safe." He says gently to reassure the queen. Visible amounts of mana refilling his pools being absorbed into his body as half of him was in Fae country.

The Queen took a deep breath as Warren spoke. "The underworld knows her location, your majesty." He said and her brow stitched into a frown. They sent a Rank 2 demon disguised as a human up to the surface, he confronted her while I was walking with her in the streets, I had to sleep dust her and assume my true form. I used his blood to create a portal to the underworld and sent him back alive with the threat and knowledge that I was by her side." He said and it was worse then she feared, and he made it worse by basically telling the Dark Lord to send more after her. "I am at her apartment in the bathroom as I speak to you, she is still tired from the dust that I use and is laying on her bed as we speak. She is safe." He told her and she rose.

"That was very unwise, threatening them, General Warren." She told him. "It matters not, as they knew she exists." She said and touched her chin. "Mackenzie's abilities will start to surface soon, Her power has grown so strong that the demons can sense it, as have I. I was just hoping we would have more time." She said and looked at him, gesturing with her hand for him to stand as she approached him. "It will begin with her Sight, I do not know when, but soon, she will be able to see you for what you truly are." She warned him. "It will be slow to start, everything will be gradual, and this will be hard for her, Iron will effect her, as it does all Fae, she will be able to sense things, see through lies, and while she always had that ability, it will be stronger now." She said. "Guide her through this, Warren, she will need you now more then ever, do not let her push you away, she is my daughter, she is stubborn, and will fight you, but you must'nt let her...." She said and sighed once again. "And...She will began to crave....she want, yearn for the touch of another, and as Fae Princess, she will begin to become more and more alluring, but you must not let her, lay with a mortal, as they will be come Pri-ya, as you know, they will want nothing but her touch, addicts doing anything and everything they can to get it, she will be the down fall of many a mortal if you can not get a handle on her." She warned him. "You, yourself will feel it too, but you must not give it, you won't become addicted, no, but she will distract you." She told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Tread Carefully, my friend..."

He stands as he is told, he was in good grounds with the queen, you'd have to be really to be trusted to disguise yourself as a teenager around a teenage princess. He smiles softly at her words. "I'm sure that if I'm impervious to falling for her mothers alluring beauty then I will be able to resist hers." He says with a gently smile as he kneels in front of the queen taking her hand and kissing the back of it his lips where soft and tender, regardless to the fact that only half of him was there. He starts to fade away, his body flaking away like leaves in the wind as he returns to the mortal world entirely.

His body in the mortal world was hit like a truck, mana and power just smashing into him suddenly without him having any mana in his pools to buffer for it, he stumbles crashing into the toilet seat with a fairly loud bang, surely that would attract the princess where the first thing that came to his mind, luckily he had a new found surplus of Mana, his body flickered blue as he instantly changed from Warren back into Josh, sat on the toilet fully clothed the box he'd used to talk to the queen still sitting on the counter of her bathroom as he pants his eyes closed, he'd covered himself up if Kenzie where to come in she would just see a tired Josh - which was fine.

Queen Aoibheal merely smiled. He knew not of which he speaks but he would learn, no man is impervious to such magic, it is up to the woman to dampen it's effects, as she did for all of her subjects, her allure was as powerful as the smell of hot food to a starving man, irresistible. MacKenzie's would be something similar, as he could come to find out.

Kenzie awoke by the sound of crashing coming from her bathroom. She shot into an upright postion, having turned in her sleep apparently. "Josh?" She called, and when she didn't hear an answer, she threw her legs over the side of the bed. It was then, the world seemed to warp in her vision. Everything seemed slightly off, certain items in her room seemed to shake with a glow as if it didn't quite belong.

She rubbed her eyes, figuring it was sleep, and it finally went away. She got to her feet, and moved to the bathroom, trying not to slip having remembered late that she was still wearing her tights.

She knocked on the door. "Josh, you're not dead in there,are you? cuz if you aren't, I'm gonna kill you." She said with a playful huff.

He pulls himself to his feet as she knocked, flicking his hand towards the box on the table. It packed its self up immediately into a small ping pong sized ball as he infuses it with mana. Hhe opens the door after pocketing the ball he didn't even acknowledge anything she had said...

There she stood, Kenzie, her black flesh so tender he could just sink his teeth into it like a rich chocolate, her lips more so; tender, soft, staring up at him - while her face was one of concern.. He could just kiss her right now, push her back, and pull that skirt off of her get at her luscious black body and take her virginity...
What where these thoughts? He had no control over his mind as it wandered to thoughts of inappropriate things to do to the princess. He shakes his head rapidly back and forth like a dog shaking water out of its fur in an attempted to regain control of his thoughts.

His mana signature was off the charts, anyone with supernatural knowledge of mana or an ability to sense it would have sensed him and feared him. He had absorbed so much in his time waiting in the queens parlour only to have it suddenly drop into the pond of mana in this area like a tidal wave crashing against the ponds water, the amount of mana in this area had multiplied countless times.

He reaches out touching her face softly, some of his inappropriate thoughts taking some control of his body while the sane part of his mind tries to maintain his mana from exploding out of him and instead just settle into his reserves - this wasn't an easy task in human form. "You're so beautiful." He says softly looking down into her eyes, his mind losing control as it fights with the turmoil of controlling such vast sudden amounts of mana, and his feelings whether artificial or real for the princess.

Kenzie watched as Josh opened the door and stared at her. He didn't say a word, but he didn't need to. His face in her vision, glimmered and shook as if something wasn't quite right, like a projection that was faulty. Not only that he seemed to glow, almost otherworldly. Her mouth fell opened, and she blinked a few times and the glimmer -as she was calling it now- was gone. He looked like himself now, but there was a look in his eyes she'd never seen before, at least not directed at her.

"Josh?" She questioned as he shook his head. "Are you okay?" She said, and he didn't seem to notice, he just kept looking at her, until finally his hand rose, and cupped her cheek and her heart suddenly began to beat so hard against her chest she was sure she'd break a rib. Her body ached in a way it never had before with him and the temperature seemed to rise. "You're so beautiful." He said and she blushed furiously. "Oohkay, I think you hit your head. C'mon." She said with a bashful laugh, and took his hand from her face and pulled him out of the door way to lead him toward the couch, sitting him down. She didn't see any bleeding but she wasn't sure that he was alright.
tumblr_n077slki3E1qma2cdo3_500.gif
"Um, don't go to sleep." She said running her hand through her hair and walking away. She pulled off her jacket and set it on the small kitchen island, before moving to the sink, turning on the water, letting it run as she rested her hands on the sink and stretched her back. She didn't know what that was all of a sudden, but now she was hot. She loved Josh, but he was Josh and sure, she'd had a crush on him before, that was crush and that was before. They were practically family so this was wrong. She grabbed a glass of water for herself, and a dampen the towel for him. She walked over, setting down the glass on to the table, and sitting beside him on the couch, her knees basically touching his. A few hours ago, this wouldn't have matter, but the simple touch was enough to get her heart racing again. She shook it off as best she could, and held the towel loosely in her hand. "Where'd you, um, hit your head." She asked, but not as confidently as she'd hoped, as her eyes caught a hold of his startling blue eyes. How come she hadn't noticed them before?

His eyes where a bright blue, a combination of warrens actual eye colour peaking through his visage and the influx of mana he'd received in Fae country. As she sits down next to him asking him where he hit his head his mind wanders, still trying to control the mana where it belongs a hard as daunting task with his human mask on. His body moved on its own, exerting his desires, her scent she was certainly becoming more Fae and more powerful the older she got in the human realm, it was almost like she was receiving mana from the influx that Warren had gotten, she smelled great.

He reaches down placing one hand firmly on her thigh digging his fingers in the black tights laddering and ripping slightly revealing the smooth soft black skin that was underneath. He pulls he leg that he had hold of up and over his head leaving her legs spread and him in between his nose touching hers as he stares into her eyes with a new found lust for her his hand moving from the inside of her thigh to the outside grabbing it firmly there a he leaned in close to her his warm breath pressing onto her.

If only he could assume warren's form, he could control the mana then just fine and stop this from happening, but in his Josh form his desires where taking over while he sat back trying to control his mana, the heat beaming from her crotch onto his thumb and fingers while he leans in even closes "you're truly, beautiful, Kenzie." He says before forcing a kiss on her soft black lips sucking her bottom lip inbetween his as his teeth tap on it in his mouth, closing his eyes one had squeezing her thigh the other holding her hip her skirt riding up to her waist like a belt.

Kenzie watched his eyes for a moment before something odd happened in them, he seemed to be struggling, with what she didn't know, nor could she think on it long because suddenly, his hand came down on her thigh, her eyes watched his hand as his fingers tore a whole into her tights. "Josh" She gasped, looking up at him and in the same moment, he moved himself between her legs. Her heart raced and her body ached, but her mind, her mind was unsure of what was happening. She couldn't find the words as her body and mind battled. Josh was doing this, Josh, he shouldn't be doing this, not like this. This wasn't the love she used to imagine it would be, it was lust, pure and hot like he couldn't control himself, and what was worse....she couldn't either. She watched his eyes as his watched hers. She wanted to say something. There was something she had to say...something important....

The thought was gone, as his hand curled around her hip, holding on to her as he leaned in closer, almost guiding her to her back. She was half leaning backwards, propped up by an arm, the towel she had, had fallen during his positioning her.

He seemed to creep closer to her, his hand moving between her lips, the mere presence of his hand there was nearly enough to send her over the edge. "J-josh." She breathed, her voice a small whisper.

"You're truly, beautiful, Kenzie" He said before pressing his lips against hers, capturing her bottom lip, nipping at it, from between his lips as one hand gripped her hip, riding up her skirt. Her eyes closed, as she felt herself kiss him back and suddenly, nothing else mattered, all she was, was want and need. She craved him, needed him. Her hands came up, grabbing either side of his face, as she pressed her own violent lust-filled kiss to his lips. She rose up, and somehow wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him back against the couch, were she straddled him, as she kissed him roughly, her hands moving down his chest, gripping his shirt, and with an incredible amount of strength, she tore the shirt down the middle. She was Kenzie only in name, her mind only wanting him--not him, but his sex, as she kissed him, she drew from him, energy and power, something the conscious Kenzie didn't know, nor could she explain. This subconscious Kenzie, the one that was in control now, that wanted only sex and whatever power he was giving off.

The kiss worked like a siphon, as he French kissed her, mouth to mouth, skin to skin he was draining some of the insane amount of mana he had absorbed into her and out of him filling her reserves without her knowing, the mana rejuvenated her, gave her Fae like strength to tear his shirt from his body like it was nothing, he hasn't given her enough yet and the lust was still controlling him, they had to kiss more, he had to get rid of this excess mana so that he could regain control and stop this, and kissing was doing that.

But the lustful side of him was in control still and the kiss stopped, he stopped pouring mana into her and instead pulled her shirt up over her head leaning into her kisses her black tummy as he bites it gently his hands moving around her back grabbing onto her bra clasp unclasping it and letting her breasts fall free, her beautiful balls of black flesh where just the catalyst to restart the kiss, he leaned up grabbing her breasts firmly as he started to kiss her again, more mana flowing into her, more control being given to warren for every second the kiss lasted.

He sucks her top lip this time biting it gently his hands squeezing her breasts pinching her nipples as he kisses her, just a few more moments and he'd have gotten rid of enough mana and could stop this before it delved into the taking of her virginity...

Kissing him like liquid fire, it was hot, burning, but smooth all at same time. Her entire body burned with want and desire and when his lips stopped, she almost whimpered. He then pulled her top from her, then unclasped her bra, kissing her bare stomach, nipping softly at her. Her eyes fluttered closed and she let off a soft sigh as his hands closed around her breasts, she grinned at him before his lips met hers once against, all the while his fingers tantalizing the tender points of her breasts.

After a moment or so, her hands began to move down his bare chest, and further south, it was just as her fingers curled around the top of his jeans did she wake up and remember.

She broke from the kiss suddenly and looked back at him. The conscious Kenzie was back and while she still wanted Josh, she was a virgin, she hadn't done this before and it shouldn't be like this, it shouldn't feel like this.

"This isn't right." She said, and climbed off of him, covering her chest with an arm while the other ran through her dark curls. "I'm sorry....I just---I never....Oh my god, Josh...." She covered her mouth with her free hand for her shame. She didn't know what came over her so suddenly, but it wasn't right. Her first time should be special, it should feel special and though it was Josh, she didn't feel like herself, and she was half certain he must have felt the same because the Josh she knew wouldn't have torn at her clothes like that, kissed her like that. There no love in his kiss and it wasn't in hers either, not of this felt like love.

She tried to blink back her tears, but the came anyway and she abhorred crying. "I--I think you should go." She said, grabbing her shirt, and running off in to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and sat on the sink, clutching her shirt in her hand.

She wanted to be with him, but almost everything about it just now, wasn't right.

She cut the kiss off too soon! He couldn't drain enough mana to get his mind straight, she covered her breasts but his lust controlled body reached up and forced her arms out of the way leaning up for her breasts before she pushed him back got up and ran away. Warren could only watch on as His and Josh's lust for the princess just caused her to cry.

As she slams the bathroom door behind her Warren releases the spell, dropping to his knees on the floor his wings weak and hanging as he starts to channel the mana where it should Be, in his Fae form it was soooo easy, his wings grew strong and his sweat from fighting with the mana went away and he got to his feet. Shit... He'd given the princess so much mana, that kiss was too long the mana was too dangerous for her, he had to do something to rectify this... He had to... Make up with her with josh and take the mana back and take.. The princesses virginity.

He had told the queen he wouldn't touch her but now it was too dangerous, her mana was calling for attackers like loud bells, he had to take it back.

He forms himself back to his human form, his shirt still tattered his slightly toned abs being shown as he stumbles to the door his shoulder hitting it with a rather large bang. "Kenzie... I don't feel so good..." He says quietly against the door before falling down with a thud his head and upper back against the door when she opened it he would fall backwards into the bathroom, this was fake but true in a sense as this is what he felt like when the mana was fighting inside of him, but now, he had control.

Kenzie looked up when there was a loud bang at the door. She was scared. She remembered how he tore at her, how he pulled her arm away from her chest, after she covered up . She didn't know what gotten in to him suddenly but---

"Kenzie... I don't feel so good..." He said, and he sounded weak. Kenzie sniffed. "Josh... Just go...lay down or something." She said, feeling very uncomfortable with him now. She pulled her shirt back on, though she didn't have her bra, and took off the tore tights, and chucked them in the bin. When he didn't respond and decided to let herself get angry, it was a little easier to handle mentally, if she were juts angry, not confused, scared and oddly turned on as she was now.
tumblr_n08cftM8Ii1rkmofxo8_r1_500.gif
She opened the door and Josh fell inside in a heap. She gasped, all thoughts of anything but worry gone from her mind. "Josh, Josh, Oh my god," She said kneeling over him, he looked weak, and he was Glimmering again. She rubbed her eyes as she looked him over, and the glimmer went away.

"Josh, what do you need, tell me what's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom