Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady of Crimson's Request Thread MxF Only! *Updated 1/7/16

Which sounds more interesting to you?

• Attack on Olympus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Witch and the Witch Hunter

• Ride or Die

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Vampire and the Princess

• Dangerously In Love

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonLady

Super-Earth
Hello all, I am TheCrimsonLady, CL for short.
I am searching for a long term partner, I'm looking for story, romance, sex and kinks will be included but it is not the main focus of this roleplay. If you are only interested in smut, then thanks but no thanks, at least not for this roleplay anyway.

I assume that if you are still reading this, then your interested in an engaging story with interesting characters, and I thank you for checking this out.

Here are my Plot ideas.
newcreate.php

e82d1001bf68d7f5e35c429db9c7e150.jpg
tumblr_inline_n2w36iYk4H1sbup5t.gif

In the underground world of Atlantic City, a secret organization, called Olympus uses it's power over economics to run the world. All was well until it's favorite son, -Insert Name Here-, formerly -Insert Greek God Codename here- defected by killing it's leader...so it was said.

Having been proven too difficult to catch, the new leader had his team of scientists kidnap a young woman, Lola Cervantes and turn her into the perfect killing machine calling it Project Trickshot. Infused with nanites, she was meant to get close to him, charm him enough that she could kill him. Problem was, something went wrong, and she woke up before they could program the nanites for their prime directive, and with their help, Lola escaped.

Now these two will come together in the fight for revenge against Olympus.

OPEN

nemo-nightmares.regular.png
tumblr_n2unuhZnWu1r1guvio1_250.gif
b1e2d5e510a0.gif

With a serial killer out on the loose, using magic as his weapon of choice, a witch hunter enlists the help of an unlikely source; A beautiful Voodoo priestess.
OPEN

embed.php

tumblr_inline_mut89niSlC1s0ggaz.gif
tumblr_n44227SaZb1s0sn5co4_250.gif

Friends since diapers. He's a Biker, She's a Stripper. They live dangerous lives, but they wouldn't change it for the world. That is until one of his enemy's kidnaps, rapes and lives her for dead. He's riding out for blood, and she'll be damned if she's not getting some either.
OPEN

The Rules
Now, upon inquire, I'll show you my F-List and you can show me yours and will discuss what not to do but here are some basic rules

The male characters are all subject to change. Just let me know. I don't mind, those I chose are just the people I pictured when I thought up the plots. My girls however, I will not change.

The role's background personality, even age and relation is up to. We can discuss pretty much anything.

I am only interested in long term roleplayers, a storyteller and MALE. I want someone that will contribute to story.

I like talking about plots and subplots, and I"m open to suggestion so please don't hesitate to say. We can always add a little taboo as well.

No one liners please, like I said, I want someone to contribute to the story, not someone who just wants to cyber.

We will be doing this via Thread or PM. I don't want to do it off site.

PM me with your inquires and thanks so much for reading this all the way through xD

Also, there's are request but if the story's compelling enough, I don't mind hearing suggestions either so let me know.

RE: Multiple MxF Plot Requests.

**New Plot**

embed.php

tumblr_mwon65u2ju1rhzhovo2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mkhn0mUCeQ1qz4rgp.gif

We've heard this story before, Boy meets Girl, Boy likes girl, Girl likes boy, Boy and Girl Fall in Love....
Here's the thing, The Boy has a dark secret. He is possessed by a demon. This demon is violent and abusive....and he is just as in love with the girl as the boy is, good thing this girl isn't afraid to fight back.
OPEN

RE: The Lady of Crimson's Request Thread MxF Only!

embed.php

tumblr_n4ygw9B9YK1sretbqo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6g3odwpDF1rclr37o2_250.gif

On assignment in the Caribbean, a young assassin was suppose to kill a drug lord and destroy his drug but things go horrible wrong when the drug itself as turned the islanders into flesh eating zombies, and to make matters worse, he's trapped with the drug lord's daughter.
OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom