Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and her Guardian. (MxF Plot Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonLady

Super-Earth
Hello all, I am TheCrimsonLady, CL for short.
I am searching for a long term partner, I'm looking for story, romance, sex and kinks will be included but it is not the main focus of this roleplay. If you are only interested in smut, then thanks but no thanks, at least not for this roleplay anyway.

I assume that if you are still reading this, then your interested in an engaging story with interesting characters, and I thank you for checking this out.

The Princess and her Guardian
jessica_parker_kennedy_as_max.jpg
000022bff-Game_Of_Thrones_3-300x400.jpg
The plot.

The young princess, Sara, the second born girl is as kind and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. Her people love her but her parents, barely notice her, she was a mistake in their eyes as they were trying for a boy but got her instead. They ignore and this has allowed her to grow up with her own mind, thoughts and opinions, though she rarely shares them. She has a habit of running off for her own little adventures, and while they barely paid her any mind, she was still useful to them, they saw how beautiful she was and would be, so for her own protection or so they claim, they gave her a guardian (-insert name here-), he's been with her since they were both young and the two have grown very close.

It is nearing her 18th birthday, so, her parents have set up suitors for her, The found a young man, with a powerful last name, and held many lands, he was perfect, or so they thought...the man was violent and abusive, as Sara would come to know after a small exchange during their engagement party. After he struck her across the face.

She ran to her guardian and best friend, and told him much she hated that man, how she didn't want to marry him, looking into her guardians eyes she told him, how she only wants him....

This is were our story begins.

Rules
Now, upon inquire, I'll show you my F-List and you can show me yours and will discuss not to do but here are some basic rules.

You can play the Guardian and the Intended if you like butnot just the Intended.

For the Guardian, you can create your own backstory for him, I don't mind.
He can even be related to the family for more added taboo. He could be a cousin, or an uncle. ( I like the idea of him being an uncle, just saying :blush:)
Yes, that is Kit Harington aka Jon Snow, and while I would really like for you to use him as a FC, I am willing to change the FC but it must be human, it must be RL, and he must be male. He must be at least 5 years older then her though.

I am only interested in long term roleplayers, a storyteller and MALE. I want someone that will contribute to story.

No one liners please, like I said, I want someone to contribute to the story, not someone who just wants to cyber.

We will be doing this via Thread.

Thanks for reading this, Pm me if you are interested. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom