Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dissidia Infinity OOC Chatter

I would like to be the first to say, or I may have dozens of times I am excited for this group, there is so much possibility ^^

Who would you say your favorite Final Fantasy Male and Female character is.

Mine - Zidane for Male, and Yuna for Female.

Side note- I may have Ein go either White Mage or figure out if Geomancy is a possible class cause back in 3 and 5 that class was my jam back in the day.

So where would you like me to start Gm? I just need to find a new picture for Mike and I'm going to stick with duel wielding please. I remember Kimari could use Lancet to lead new moves from foes like a blue mage.

I... Don't know that reference, but I can tell you that blue magic only learns attacks by absorbing them by being hit by them first. No other way.

I'll write a start for you in my next IC post.

Kimari's Lancet ability was an imitation of the Blue Mage system, it was a little to do with the fact Kimari from ffX was the blue mage and the dragooon character. His ability worked by hitting his foes with a certain move, though what ended up happening is he just learned very specific moves and they were pretty much his special moves. Over all it was a much easier system of Blue Magic as opposed to how it worked in say 7 and 8... though the job systems were very unusual once they got to 10, 9 was the last one to have actual designated Job types I think...

7 didn't really have jobs, but the Blue Magic system I was planning to use was 7's, since to my mind it's actually pretty simple. Get hit by an attack and survive, learn to execute the same attack, easy right? Given that this is a narrative combat RP, that means taking any technique head on without defending will actually do quite a bit of damage, so I think it's a fair trade off in the long term. The only real trick will be surviving the fight after getting hit like that.

I'm a little sad that the one playing the bunny race from 12 didn't stick around she could've had a lot of fun haha

New post is up, including Starters for Mike and Thrice along with continuing Ein and Zwei's stories.

I will try to post at least once a day as long as at least two characters have been posted for since my last post. Since I don't want to delay the RP by forcing myself to wait when some people end up posting less frequently than others.

Also, and this goes for everyone as a general reminder. Please for the love of god spellcheck and edit your posts before submitting them, Typos bother me.

Lovely, I just finished a game called Bastion and wow for an Indie game was pretty damned good, the Kid from that game would fit so well in Dissidia, he'd be a silent protagonist, but the overall music composition and such if I could role him in on the scene could have lots of fun with the Arsanal he has. I'd have his theme set to Terminal March brilliant tune, excellent, and the stage may very well be the Bastion lol I'm rambling badly.

Back
Top Bottom