Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranntX

Meteorite
Well, needless to say this is an non sexual group role play. But just because it's Poke'mon doesn't it can't be graphic in terms of violence. So what Is Battlegrounds? I am glad you asked. But mind you you Do have to be up to date with the current 718 Poke'mon to participate just so you know how vast your options are in terms of characters.

Poke'mon Battlegrounds is an RP that takes place in a world where humans never evolved and Poke'mon are the dominant species. In this world there are four kingdoms. The Kingdom of Land, The Kingdom of Sky, The Kingdom of Sea, and the Kingdom of Magic. Each kingdom wants control over the land and wants the blood of the other kingdoms spilt. So think of this as... "Poke'mon Mystery dungeon" meets "Game of Thrones".

Now I Will say that that I am going to need quite a few people before I can start this so I am going to allow players to have multiple characters. Finally here are the requirements to take part in this RP.

*you must be up to date with the existence of the newest generation of Poke'mon (X + Y)
*you must be highly active
*you must deal with Violence and crude language
*you are expected to write one paragraph per post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom