Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I try." She laughed and shrugged her shoulder. "I've been yelled at before. It's nothing new." She said softly. "I'm not going to give up on you because you were angry. You know what you did wrong and you know it needs to be fixed so we will fix it."

She smiled at him, "I'm not going to quit. I'm not going anywhere." She held his face and issued his forehead. "I am yours." She said softly. "Don't worry about other people. Let's just focus on us."

She looked into his eyes, "I'm not going anywhere." She promised.

Jake was relieved when she said she wasn't going anywhere. When she said she was his he couldn't help but smile. "I'll focus on us." His lips pressed against hers softly. "Thanks for staying."

He hugged her against and held onto her tightly. He was starting to see how good she was for him. Most people would be running away and here she was willing to help him. He kissed her shoulder. "Can I sit and maybe we can watch something together?"

Jake needed to sit and relax a bit and he wanted to do it with Adri. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He knew he should shower but he didn't want to be away from her at for a single minute.

She nodded her head, "We can watch a movie after you take a shower. But we can sit and cuddle for a little while before that." She sat down next to him and draped her legs across his lap and leaned against a pillow. When he was fresh from the shower she would press her body against his but not a second sooner.

She let him flick through the channels to find something to watch. While he did that she traced the lines on his palm absentmindedly. They were rough, how she imagined a fighter's hands to be. She placed her palm against his and they were much bigger than hers.

"How many bones have you broken?" She asked and then added, "Or had broken?"

Ben smiled a bit, "I'll shower I promise but I want to just sit with you a few minutes."

He watched her play with his hand. There was something about the way she was playing with it. "Hmm...You mean bones of other people I broke or my own?" He laughed a bit. He thought about it a second. "I have no idea the amount of times I've had my nose broken...but other than that...8." His eyes shot down. "Well that's 8 that I know of....my stepfather probably broke more but we didn't always get them checked out. I've also have had over 100 stitches total. Have you looked at that injury book?" He looked at her. "In a weird twisted way, I kept it because those are injuries I could somewhat control. Have you broken any?"

Jake thought about it a moment. "How about once I'm done in the shower, I'll cook dinner tonight."

"Your own bones." She said poking his palm. She frowned when he mentioned his stepfather. "100 stitches? Jeez." She said softly. She shook her head, "No. I haven't broken anything. I sprained an ankle once but that's about it." She looked down at his hand again, "No I haven't looked at the book yet. I'm working up to it though. That first picture is pretty bad, you know?" She rubbed his hands and sighed. She tried to look at it but she needed a bottle of wine to get through looking at his book of injuries. Maybe they could do it together though. That could be nice.

She raised her eyebrows to him cooking, "Really now? I didn't even know you could cook." She teased. "I like that idea though. I was thinking I can make you that cheesecake after your fight so you can eat as much of it as you want." She lifted her legs so he could get up.

"Go get in the shower. I'm getting hungry. Do I get to throw a fit if it's not what I am craving or if I don't like it?" She teased. She pulled him over and gave him a kiss.

"You gotta remember the stitches is my whole life, so growing up and also with fights." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. "I know. But at least you know after all those injuries I'm still okay. And I don't look half bad..." He joked rubbing her legs gently.

Jake laughed a bit. He wasn't really a bad cook at all. "I can cook. I'm not horrible at it either. All those recipes in that binder...I've made at least once." He perked up when he heard cheesecake. "That would be awesome babe. I would love that. Do I get to watch you make it?" He grinned.

He got up to get into the shower. He leaned over and kissed her slowly and deeply. "I'll be quick. You gonna watch me cook like I watch you? Oh why don't you tell me now what you're craving and want so we don't have any problems." He grinned before going to the bathroom. "Don't get hangry..." He joked. After showering quickly he pulled on some basketball shorts and a muscle shirt. He came out to the kitchen to get the food started.

"As long as you aren't trying to stick your fingers in the batter all of the time I don't see why not. I can go get what I need from home and the grocery story and you can watch me make it here." She smiled at him, knowing he would enjoy that. Especially after a fight.

"Oh I'll be watching alright." She giggled and watched him walk off. She walked to the kitchen and looked through the binder for things he could eat and she would enjoy. She kept it on a good page and sat back down on the couch.

When he came out she clapped, "Take you shirt off. Give me something nice to look at. Although your backside is a very nice view as well." She winked at him, "You could strip down to your boxers if you really wanted too." She teased.

He looked at her a bit confused but smiling. "What a second. I'm not just some piece of meat you can drool over. And if I knew I could get you to cook without a shirt or in your underwear I would have asked a long time ago." He smiled and looked at the recipe she wanted. "This is it huh" He nodded a bit. "Okay...I can do this."

He thought a moment and before getting the stuff out he pulled his shirt off and tossed it at her. "There...happy?" Jake started the food. "So Luke had a lot to go over today. Diaz is going to be really tough. His boxing is good, his submissions are good. I'm going to have to be on the top of my game." He looked up at her. It kind of his way of saying he may get a bit hurt. He wasn't saying he may lose he was telling her it may be an ugly fight.

He leaned over the counter. "Hi..." Jake grinned and kissed her slowly. "It's nice being on this side of the counter."

"I cook with out pants in the morning." She reminded him. "At least on the weekends I do." She nodded her head to the recipe and moved over to the barstool so she could get a better view of him cooking.

She smiled very happily when he took his shirt off. "Very happy." She smiled at his six pack that was there with out him having to flex. The body of an MMA fighter was a marvelous sight. She rubbed her lips together when he mentioned Diaz, "So I should probably look at the binder?" She said softly. Boxers typically went for the face, at least she thought they did. So he might come home with some black eyes and a broken nose. At least she was getting a warning. "Well when you are in the ring, just think about kicking his ass. Only think about what's going on in the ring so you won't get hurt as much."

She smiled when he kissed her and she kissed him right back. "It's nice watching you cook." She smiled at him.

"True...You do look pretty sexy in nothing but my shirt and your panties." He smiled at her.

"Yeah...but babe I'll look with you if you want. And just remember everything heals." Jake gave her a wink and a smile. "Plus if I get hurt..." He put his arms on the counter to lean towards her again. "You can just take care of me. Bring me ice...Kiss my battle wounds." He kissed her softly. "I will babe. I'll be focused. Focused on kicking his ass. Making my girl proud." He loved that he had someone talent like Luke in his corner but he had Adri in his real corner and he totally realized that that night.

Jake looked at her with his back to her as he cooked. "Yeah? You like the view? Want to taste test it?" He looked over at her curiously.

“Everything heals.” She agreed softly and rubbed her lips together. “As nice as it sounds, I would rather have you healthy and unhurt.” She rubbed his arms and kissed him back. She smiled, “I am sure you will make me proud.” She looked at the counter top and pressed her palms together.

“I can’t patch you up if you get hurt too badly. I can’t fix your nose if it gets out of alignment.” She sighed and went to pick up the binder of his photos. “We can look at them after dinner.” She sighed. She needed to look at them to see what was possible. She’d rather not be surprised on Saturday night.

She looked up at him with a question in her eyes, “What would I be tasting exactly?” She looked over his firm back to his butt and then moved her eyes up to look into his. “I don’t think you are talking about food.” She smirked at him and kicked her feet playfully.

“On a lighter note, you are getting the packages from Affliction tomorrow. New shirts. That’s always fun and they are sending another box shorts and they want you to pick a pair for weigh in and for the fight.”

"Babe...that's what they have doctors there for." He kissed her temple. "Don't worry." He went back to cooking and didn't even realize she went to get the binder. He was totally fine looking together at it after eating. He only had been hurt really bad a few times. Nothing he was too worried about but he could tell Adri was a bit concerned.

He laughed a bit. "I actually meant the food but since you're being a punk you will have to wait." He grinned at her and kissed her cheek before smacking her butt.

Jake looked at Adri. He loved packages from Affliction. "Awesome. I need new shirts." He had a million and normally Adri would end up wearing some of the older ones he had but he thought she looked sexy in them so he was okay with that. "Why don't you help me pick them out?" His eyes looked to her. "I want something that says, "Diaz, I'm going to kick your ass." He laughed at how stupid he knew he sounded.

Before long Jake had the food done and dished out a plate for both of them. "Why don't we sit in the living room to eat. I want to be comfortable." He went in with a big jug of water. "What else is on the agenda for tomorrow?" He kissed her shoulder once she sat next to him.

"But you don't like doctors remember? They are too rough with you after a fight. And I'm not good watching people I lo--like get hurt. I feel useless." She laughed a little bit, "I know this isn't the best line of work to be in but I didn't think I would like you as much as I do."

She rubbed her butt where he spanked her and she faked a pout. "You're a punk." She teased. "I could take you any time, anywhere." She smiled at him, "But I would need you to be at like two percent power. Maybe one, I'm not sure yet."

She nodded her head, "You need another shirt like I need new shoes." She teased. "Of course I will help you out. You know I love to see you half naked. And if I am to macth you, I need to make sure you are in colors that look good on both of us." She smiled at him.

She took her plate to the living room and sat on the couch. "I am not sure. Luke might call if he wants another session with you. You said you went over a lot he might want to make sure you have it down before the fight. I also need a recipe of your favorite smoothie to send to some health and fitness magazine."

"Alright fine after we eat, you and I can totally roll around and see who wins. I'll go at a 1.5 percent power. Just for you." He kissed her cheek.

"Maybe we can keep some of the important shirts. Ones I wore for weigh ins and fights and then donate the rest. Or sell them on donate the money to charity. Boom! That is what we are doing. Call some people tomorrow about that?" He smiled at himself for having such a good idea. "But maybe check with Affliction to make sure it's not breaching in contracts with them and that they are cool with it." He kissed her cheek knowing she would do it. She did anything he asked her to. She was that awesome of an assistant. "Babe everything looks good on us." He grinned a cheesy grin.

Jake took a bite of food and sighed a bit. "I got it down...but if he wants to, then let's do it. It wouldn't hurt to go over it again." He thought about it a second. "My favorite smoothie, the peanut butter one you made me your first day. But I don't think you can add that it has to be made by you to the recipe?"

He ate and watched some ESPN about the fights coming up.

"Yeah? hen get ready to submit because I am totally winning that. We can move the table and everything." She smiled when he kissed her cheek.

"I will do that." She stood up and went to make a note of what he wanted. "Do you have any charities in mind?" She was sure Affliction wouldn't have a problem with it. It would be even nicer if he put the money towards a charity he was passionate about. He barely opened up to her so she didn't want to push it but she could put a list of charities together and have him pick one.

She shook her head, "That would mean a lot of time away from you. And a lot of travelling." She sat back and watched ESPN with him. "The food is very good, Babe. Good job. You should cook more often."

"Oh so now we be a bad time to tell you that I've never tapped out." He was serious too. He never did, it was part of giving up to him. He would pass out or break something before he would tap. "And I don't think today I will start." He grinned at her.

He shook his head. "You can eat, you don't have to do this now..." She was worse than him with work. "I'll give you a list tomorrow. Come eat. I worked hard on this food for you." He smiled at her.

"Well sorry about their luck but uh you are mine remember? You're not going anywhere. Plus if you leave who would make my smoothies? I'd have to hire someone else." He smiled and kissed her softly. "I can cook more, and thank you." He ate his food and then once he was done he set his food down. He waited till she was done then looked at her smiling.

"Ready to lose?"

"Oh ho, some is cocky. You're totally tapping out tonight. We will keep it between us if you tap out." She winked at him and laughed softly.

She ate dinner happily and watched ESPN with him. She picked up his plate and stood up. "Move the furniture and prepare to tap out." She put the dishes in the sink and walked over to him. She gave him a kiss before they started and squeezed his butt.

"Are you ready, is the real question? I don't want you to get upset if I make you tapout." She rubbed his cheek and gave him another kiss.

She clapped and moved away from him, "Let's go baby." She taunted and wiggled her fingers to beckon him over. She knew to keep moving and she would not make the first move.

He shook his head laughing. Jake just let her think she could possibly win.

Once she got up with the dishes he got up and moved the coffee table and another chair out of the way. "I'm not tapping. I'm telling you. If you think I'm going to tap you are crazy. You may knock me out but you won't get me to tap." He grinned and watched her. "What are you doing to my butt..." He shook his head. "You are something else. You are getting awful touchy. This is like sexual harassment in the work place." He teased.

"I won't get upset." He kissed her softly. "Wait a second you should strip, real fighters don't fight with at much clothes on..."

He laughed and just stood there watching her move around. Jake moved his hands a bit to kind of attempt to grab her but he didn't really go for a take down at first. But when he saw the perfect chance he grabbed her and had her on the ground pretty quick. He grabbed her arm and tickled her. "Armbar?" He laughed a bit.

"You just want me to take my clothes off." She stuck her tongue out and shook her head.

She moved out of the way when he tried to grab but he caught her off guard when she taunted him and he had her pinned beneath him in no time. She giggled as he tickled her and shook her head to an armbar. "I give." She laughed and used her other hand to push him back.

"Again. I will win this time. Though." She said and got on to her feet. She pulled her shirt up over her head so she was in her bralette and then she wiggled out of her pants so she was in her boy shorts. "Distracted?" She teased and threw her clothes over the couch.

He laughed. "No, you gave up. So I win. Why are we going again?" He shook his head but stood up to go again.

Then she started stripping in his living room. "You are wrong. Sure you strip when you want to. Not when I mention it. But no I'm not distracted. I'm used to ring girls walking around in their underwear." He teased.

"Alright...bring it. Wait does the loser want some gloves? That way you don't break a nail?" He enjoyed teasing her and getting her worked up.

"We are going to win because I am going to win this time." She said confidently.

"I think my clothes were holding me back the first time. You were right. that's why you don't wear them in the ring." She tugged her bra up to make sure her good weren't showing.

"I don't need gloves. If I break a nail you can pay for a manicure." She winked at him. She started to wonder just how she could come out on top in this situation. He rubbed her lips together and looked him over. "On second thought." She said standing up straight. "I want to be on that side as well." She said pointing to where he was standing. "Switch." She walked over to his side and waited for him to walk over to where she was standing. When his back was to her she jumped on his back and wrapped her legs around his stomach and put him in a loose headlock. To top it off she attacked the back of his neck and cheeks with kisses.

"No I think you're cheating and playing dirty...but it's nice to hear I'm right. Wanna tell me again?" He grinned at her. "I was what? Right?" He laughed a bit and stopped cause she probably would hit him now.

Jake laughed. "You probably would make me pay for that. Business need right? Gotta look good for the fight?" He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

He moved to the other side for her, then he felt her jump onto his back. He started laughing. "Oh now who's cheating?" He grabbed her leg and started to tickle behind her knee. "I won't tap." He kept laughing then finally he said, "Alright I give...But I didn't tap." Jake was nothing but laughs. "I really hope Diaz doesn't try that."

She shook her head, "I shouldn't have said that. Now your head is getting big." She teased. "If your head gets any bigger you might fall over." She warned.

"Well if I break a nail and its your fault it's only right that you pay for it." She smiled at him and shrugged her shoulder. "I mean if you don't want me to look good o can always follow you around in frumpy clothes. Does that sound good to you?"

She laughed when he started to tickle her but she kept up her attack until he gave. She gave the back of his neck one more kiss and then put her feet back on the ground. "I hope he doesn't either. That would make for a very odd fight. I don't want to have to fight him over you." She moved to his front and kissed his lips.

"I got the Great Jake the Drifter to give. I told you I'd win."

Jake laughed, "What? You taking it back now? You can't take it back. I was right and you said so. "

He rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't wear frumpy clothes even if I said it was okay. Don't even play like that."

"If Diaz did that I'd really have to knock him out. Please don't say you'd have to fight him for me because he would totally kick your butt. But I don't know I've not seen you fight FOR me before, just fight ME." He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. "I was going at 1.5 percent. It doesn't count. Now you don't get a big head."

He grabbed her over his shoulder and turned her around in a circle a few times before flopping her onto the couch. He straddled her and pinned her down. "I can still take you down. We need to work on your take down babe." Jake leaned down and kissed her softly before nipping her bottom lip. "I love you Adri..." He said quietly with his lips close to hers.

"I will wear frumpy clothes. You just wait and see." She playfully threatened. She didn't have frumpy clothes in her closet. She liked fashion to much. He's seen her closet plenty of times. She was sure he knew that.

"I will fight you whenever you want, baby boy." She said softly and put her head against his chest. "I won and you know it. Don't be stubborn." She laughed he hauled her over his shoulder and then dropped her on the couch. "That's no fair. You caught me off guard." She smiled up at him and kissed him back when he kissed her.

Her heart sped up when he told her her loved her. She wanted to say it back because she knew she was growing to love him too but she didn't want to get hurt again if he changed his mind.

She kissed him instead of saying anything. She hoped that would be good enough for now. She didn't want this to be some infatuation that he grew out of. They had only been together a month and a half as well. His feelings could change.

Back
Top Bottom