Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I'd enjoy it more if you keep kissing me like that." She joked.

She nodded her head and put her hand on his. She kissed his wrist and then he kissed her. They kissed a little while longer until she fell asleep in his arms. She woke up around sunrise to use the bathroom. While she was in there she washed the make up off of her face and get back in bed. She smiled at Jake's sleeping form and wrapped her arm around him and went back to sleep.

The next time she woke, she was up for real and decided to make breakfast. She gently got out of bed sos he didn't wake up her companion and she went into the kitchen. Normally all he ate for breakfast was an egg white omelette with spinach and chicken. It was nice and healthy but today she wanted to treat him to a real breakfast. Pancakes, bacon and eggs, the whole egg with cheese and seasoning.

Jake snuggled to her in his sleep. Normally he got up and would go for a run as soon as he woke up. But today would be different. He woke up to the smell of breakfast. He smiled and knew better than to feel for her in his bed. Adri was up cooking for him. He got up and his hair was a bit of a mess but he didn't care.

He walked out to the kitchen still half asleep but he wanted to see her beautiful face. "Hey...Morning." He walked over and kissed her gently. "You didn't wake me up so I could watch you cook." He teased as he sat at the bar. He could definitely get used to this, if she was willing to be there more than just that morning.

"You're lucky I won last night so I can eat all this otherwise Luke would not be happy." He grinned at her and couldn't wait to dig into the food. He watched her cook in nothing but his t-shirt and her panties. And he didn't even have to sleep with her to get this view. "How did you sleep?"

"Good morning." She smiled and leaned into his kiss. "You looked like you could use the sleep and a celebration breakfast." She finished the eggs and Pugh me on the plate with the bacon. The pancakes were on a separate plate. She put both plates in front of him and two more next to his seat. She grabbed the syrup and set it down in front of him.

She made sure the oven was off before she grabbed two forks and took a seat next to him. "I'm sorry you missed the show." She rubbed his back and got up. She poured him some orange juice and set that down in front of him as well.

"I slept very well. Your bed is comfortable and it helps to have a nice toasty bedmate." She drenched her pancakes is syrup and took a bite. "You don't have to see Luke today do you? I think you need a day off. At least a day off from training. We do have things we need to talk about and plan."

He sat back and watched as she put all the things in front of him. Was she working or just doing thing for him. He wasn't sure. "Thank you for all this." He took a bite after putting butter on his pancakes then the syrup. "Can I ask...are you doing this cause you feel like you have to? Or because you wanted to?"

He took a drink of orange juice and kept working on his breakfast she made him. "No Luke has off today. I actually don't know when my next fight will be. He will arrange that. They will get with him about that. We don't have to do anything today if you don't want to. You and I both can take a day off." He looked her over smiling.

"You probably want to get home. Maybe spend time with your family today? I can give you a few days off if you want."

"I did this because I like cooking and you like eating. You told me fromt he beginning that cooking is part of my job but I like doing it." She bumped into him."I did it for you because I wanted to." She smiled at him and had another bite of breakfast. She normally skipped but since she has been working for Jake she found herself eating every meal and eating healthier. She was glad he wasn't vegetarian or vegan. She wasn't sure if she could handle that much of a change.

"If we schedule a couple interviews after breakfast we can take the day off and there are a couple endorsement deals you should look at. Once that is done, I won't ask you to do anything more work related." She promised.

She shook her head, "My family isn't very happy with me. I'd like to spare the scolding and stay here, if you will have me."

Jake smiled when she mentioned she did it cause she wanted to. He liked that answer. "Good answer." He leaned over and kissed her. He was glad he could get her to eat with him. Sometimes it got lonely constantly eating alone.

"Wait...you're gonna make me work today? The day after I knock Ray out I have to work?" He shook his head. "I don't know if I will allow you to stay if you're just gonna make me work. That is messed up." He finished eating with a smile.

"Alright what interviews do we have and what endorsements do I need to look at it? Is one Tapout?" He grinned knowing it probably wasn't.

"Of course you can stay. I would love it. Maybe we can spend time together that doesn't involve work. That would be nice...yeah?" He leaned over to steal another kiss and nip at her bottom lip.

"Don't be a baby. It's not that much work." She said to his mock complaining. She finished eating with him. She often found herself looking at his lips to make sure he was smiling. She liked it when he smiled. His eyes light up and for a moment he looked innocent.

"Nothing from TapOut yet but I am sure they will be knocking on the door soon." She went to get the file and had him clear the table. She laid them all out in front of him. "Fight! Magazine is offering the cover and interview coming off of your big win. Ray had a lot to say to them before the fight." She reminded. "There is MMA Uncaged and they are offering the same thing. A couple gyms want you to come by and train with them." She put the last file down, "And last but not least...a steak joint on the strip wants you to come back for complimentary dinner. You just need to be photographed entering ravenous and leaving happy." She patted his stomach. "Not that that is very hard. You are a lot happier when you are full of food."

She sat on the bench and crossed her legs. "No work would be very nice. If we have to leave I have to go get clothes though. What would you like to do?" She asked him.

"I should warn you that TMZ caught wind of the riff with Ray last night. Fights in the club don't go unnoticed. They don't know what happened exactly though. They are just going off rumors and eye witness accounts."

He gave her a fake scolding look. "I'm not being a baby. I deserve my day off. I worked my ass of for months for this win." He got up and cleared the table off and even wiped it down so they had a clean work space.

His heart dropped a bit when she mentioned nothing from TapOut. He figured nothing yet but still that was part of his dream. "Oh sure they want an interview with me now and the cover?" He shook his head. "Right, I just had to kick Ray's ass first. I don't know about them. I don't know if I should do that interview and give them sales. They didn't want me before I won...why should I do it now?" He looked at her. "What do you think?" He agreed to the other magazine and even the gyms that wanted him to come train. "You just have to let Luke know. He will come too. You can even as well. This could be good to extend my coaches. I can learn some new techniques." He laughed a bit. "Yeah well I can't help this guy likes to eat." He shrugged a bit like it wasn't a big deal.

"I just want to spend time with you that I'm not having to order you around." He joked and kissed her. His eyes kept going to her lips and he just wanted to make out with her again.

"TMZ has no idea what happened. If they go off witness accounts...they will probably try saying Ray kicked my ass. I'm not worried about it. I kicked his ass once I'll do it again. I don't care what backlash I get for it. He needs shut up. Cocky ass bitch." He hated that guy if she couldn't tell.

"I think they are regretting their mistake and if you want to make them regret it more don't do it. Next time they will know better and probably offer more money." She shrugged her shoulder. She took the files he said yes to and put them in a pile to deal with tomorrow. "I will let Luke know tomorrow. I wouldn't miss it." She smiled at him. "But I'll probably be using the time to do my own work out." She kissed his cheek and took the Fighters offer and put it in the recycling bin.

"I don't think you want to do any talking today." She said after the kiss. She could tell he was looking at her lips and she shook her head playfully.

"I'm just letting you know so if you go out there you explain your side. He was being rude and you were sticking up for me. We left because you didn't want to hurt an already injured person." She put her harm hands behind his neck and smiled at him, "You still get a jab at him but you are the good guy at the end of the day." She kissed him softly to calm him down and let him go.

"My condo has a pool. We can go lounge around it if you want a lazy day with no ordering around." She offered.

Jake thought about it a moment. "I guess you're right about telling TMZ my side. Maybe call them see if they want an interview?"

He pondered what she said about her condo having a pool. "A pool sounds nice. That mean I get to see you in a bikini?" He grinned at her. If he got to see her in any swimsuit he would be more than thrilled. She was definitely sexy that was for sure.

Jake started to realize when she said her brother was not to happy with her, he didn't know much about her. He wanted to know more but then that was always risky cause she would want to know about him too. It was only normal.

She nodded her head and called TMZ on her work phone. It took a little while to get with one of the writers but they finally got it set up and she handed Jake the phone. The sooner they got his side out the better. While he was doing that she did the dishes. She wasn't thinking about it too much but every time she bent over to put a dish in the dishwasher he got a good view of her apple bottom and the tiny panties she was wearing.

"Yes, I guess it does." She smiled. She had a wide range of bikinis at home in all different colors and styles. That was one thing she would never have to buy again. "Do I get to see you in a speedo?" She teased and wrapped her arms around him. "Now that would be a sexy sight."

She took the phone back and set it down. "Go get ready so we can have some fun at the pool. We have to take our own drinks though so while you are doing that I am going to pack a lunch box."

Jake told his side of what happened the night before. He wanted TMZ to know that Ray was being a jerk to Adri and he needed to step in to protect his assistant. He didn't hit the guy but instead left so no further issues would come about. A few times he forgot what he was saying when he would look at Adri's butt as she would bend over. It was almost like she was doing it purposely so he had to check her out. At least it seemed that way.

Once he hung up with them he handed the phone back. He shook his head. "This guy doesn't own a speedo. I mean if you want me to walk around in my underwear you just gotta ask. Sorry I have swimming trunks. I probably should go get those." He smacked her butt as he went to go get ready.

Going to his room he put on his swimming trunks and t-shirt from a different endorser. He loved he didn't have to buy much clothes. A lot of them were given to him. His swimming trunks were red and black. He grabbed a bag for a change of clothes and towel. He walked back out to Adri. He tossed her a pair of shorts. "Those are probably big on you but I figured you may want to just put those on to head to your place instead of changing. But that is up to you."

He peaked into the lunch box to see what she had packed.

"That's too bad. I'm going to have to get you one." She smiled at him and watched him walk to his room. While he was getting ready she made them two hearty subs. She packed his healthy chips and snacks, a Gatorade and a Powerade. She packed a couple bananas and she put them by her purse so she didn't forget it.

She looked at the shorts and raised an eyebrow. She had a standard when it came to leavening the house. Basketball shorts were below that standard. "Thank you Jake." She took the shorts and went to his room. She found her skirt and put it on. She kept the shirt she was wearing on and she tied it in the front. She slipped her shoes on and walked out front.

"I'm ready when you are." She put her clothes from yesterday in her purse and smiled at him. She picked up her work phone and her cell phone. "No more work for the rest of the day." She said and out the phones in her purse as well. "Just us lunging around a pool. Maybe a bottle of wine. Depends on what I have left."

Jake didn't know about wearing a speedo. But he would let her dream a bit.

He laughed a bit when he saw her. "Didn't like my shorts huh? It's okay. Was just trying to help." He grabbed the lunch and his bag. "I'm ready." He stopped when she said no more work for the rest of the day. "Can I get that in writing? Can I have you sign a contract stating that?" He grinned at her and gave her a quick kiss before heading out to the car. He put the bag and lunch in the trunk.

He got in and started to head to her condo. Jake turned on sports radio and he listened to what they were saying about the fight. They started saying how Jake started off kind of weak and Ray got in a few good shots. They talked about how he just got a lucky shot in on Ray. "Did they watch the same fight I was in?" He started to get annoyed.

"The shorts are on your bed. They don't look as nice on me as they do on you." She smiled at him. She picked up her purse and looked at him, "Don't be silly. If the phone rings I have to answer it. Other than that no work." She promised.

She walked with him to his car and put her purse between her feet. She frowned when he turned on sports radio. That was always boring. She switch the radio to fm and then found a radio station. "No. Work." She took the hand he wasn't driving with and laced her fingers between his. It didn't take long to get to her place. She told him where to park and then walked him into her small condo.

"You can wait out here and I will find something in my arsenal of clothes." She smiled and went to the back room. She left the door open in case he wanted to talk. She found a cute blue bikini and put it on. She found a sheer white scarf to go around her waist and walked out to him.

"Take your shirt off." She wiggled some sun screen in her hands. "I don't want you to burn." She smiled and she wanted to rub his soft skin and feel his hard muscles.

He looked at her when she mentioned if the phone rang she had to answer it. "Which phone babe?"

She was given a look when she touched his radio. "Did you just change my radio? Didn't know 'Driver controls the radio, shotgun shuts his cakehole?' Haven't you ever watched Supernatural?" He teased a bit. "Alright...no work. Just remember that..." He grinned at her.

Going in with her he looked around, he had never been inside before so he took the time to look around a bit. His eyes turned to her when she came out. "Wow..." Then she was telling him to take his shirt off. "Well now we know the real reason he wanted me to come over. You want me to take my clothes off..." He teased her but took his shirt off like she told him to.

Jake gladly would take his clothes off if that meant her hands would be running over his skin. "You know we may need to start scheduling a massage for me after fights. I think it would help keep everything loose. Well maybe it would be nice every couple days or once a week." He wondered if Adri would like some woman massaging Jake.

"If the work phone rings I have to answer it. I will write a memo and then I won't bother you with it until tomorrow." She smiled, "I have seen Supernatural, but road trip rules state the passenger is the DJ."

She smiled as he took his shirt off and she started to rub the sunblock into his skin. "If I wanted your clothes off I would have gotten them off by myself. I wouldn't need sunscreen." She kissed he back of his neck and made sure she got a good coating of sunscreen on it.

"Are you saying you want me to massage you or you want someone else too?" She asked. She couldn't complain if he wanted a professional massage. They weren't to get, together. They weren't really dating either. She wasn't sure what they were called. While he was getting a massage done she could get her nails done or get her own massage. "That might be fun actually. I'll start looking around for shoved in front of him and gently rubbed it into his face.

"I already did my chest so if you can get my back that would be great." She turned around and moved her hair to the side. "I probably shouldn't wear something with so many straps if I want to tan my back." She shrugged her shoulders, "Oh well. Extra support for the girls I guess." She shifted the top around so she had a little more cleavage and looked over her shoulder at him.

Jake smiled at her kiss to the back of his neck. It was the little gestures that he liked. No one ever did anything like to show they care or show any affection towards him.

She was being very flirtatious and he loved it. "Oh yeah? So you don't want me to take my clothes off?" He turned so she could get his chest as well. "Would you massage me? I would be okay with you giving me a massage or we can hire someone."

He put some lotion on his hands before rubbing it into her back. He was careful of her straps. "You probably should have let me do this before you put your top on. And I'm not saying this to get a shot at your chest." Jake returned the kiss to the back of her neck.

He had no idea what the two were besides fighter and assistant but he was excited to kind of see where it could go.

"Oh I want your clothes off alright but I'm waiting for something special to happen before I get them off." She told him. She laughed a little, "Don't sound so surprised. Of course I would but it would depend on your mood for the day. I probably wouldn't want to if you yelled at me when one tiny thing didn't go your way. But if you remembered to say please I would be happily give you a massage."

She rolled her eyes, "Now who's trying to get whom out of their clothes?" She teased. When I untie the back straps you can rub it in a little better. I doubt I will be lounging with my chest to the sun. The lines would be too weird."

She smiled when he kissed the back of her neck and put the sunscreen in her purse. She made sure she had her iPad and his iPod and she opened the front door. "After you." She closed the door and made sure it was locked and followed him out to the nice big pool. It was empty for now but it was mid morning, around noon it would crazy if the day was nice enough. She found a lounge chair and put the head back so it was flat. She laid on her stomach and untied the strings and unhooked the bikini around her ribs. She left the neck tied though.

He looked at her a bit surprised. "Oh you want my clothes off huh? And what is that something special to happen first?" His face looked confused but was smiling. "Hey... I don't get angry one when one tiny thing doesn't go my way...well maybe I do. But...there's reasons for that...so it's not entirely my fault. And I will try to remember to add please. And maybe a kiss. That would probably help, yeah?" He kissed her quick but deeply.

He shrugged. "Maybe I was so what?" Jake definitely wouldn't mind seeing her without her clothes on. From what he already saw, she was mighty fine and would look just as good naked.

He headed out and went to the pool. He put his down down and actually lounged back with his chest to the sun. His sunglasses on, he grinned at her. A pool need to happen in his future. He would love to come back from a workout and see this view. He just kept grinning as he looked at her. He had no idea this was just the beginning of something beautiful.

"i don't know yet but I will know when it happens. It sounds silly, I know but I am going to trust my gut." She raised her eyebrow when he tried to tell he didn't get angry at the smallest things. She was prepared to remind him of a time when he did get angry but he revised his statement. "A please and a kiss will guarantee you a massage." She smiled when he kissed her and she kissed him back.

She put her head on her arms and glanced over her shoulder at him, "Looks like you are enjoying the view." She teased to the smirk on his face. She enjoyed their quiet time together and soaked in the warm rays of the sun for a few minutes.

She picked up her iPad and started to read some fashion magazine. She handed him his iPod and headphones. This was nice and peaceful. She could get used to this. "We should do this more often. After every fight you should take a day off and just lounge around the pool or go to a spa or something. I think it would be fun."

He smiled and nodded at Adri. "Absolutely enjoying the view." He thanked her for his ipod. She was always thinking about him and he liked that. Jake didn't know if it was her doing her job or the feelings between them. He didn't care really why, he was just grateful. He put his headphones in and turned on a mixed playlist.

"I agree. A day off by the pool with you would be a great way to spend a day after a fight." He put a hand behind his head and watched as a few other people started to arrive at the pool. One girl around his age saw him and smiled as she walked over to the chair next to his, "This one taken?" Jake shook his head and told her no. She laid out her towel, bending over to reveal her butt to Jake before she laid down on it on her stomach then took over her top.

Jake turned his head and looked at Adri and smiled, wanting to comment but he just looked at her smiling.

Adri tried her best to ignore the girl who was trying her best to get Jakes attention. She felt a bubble of jealousy but she was able to stomp it down. She would have to get used to women throwing themselves at him. She would have to trust that he would be faithful. It helped that she was his assistant and would be with him every step of the way. Unless she got tired of being with him all the time then she would probably find another job.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. She was already thinking about them together. It was dangerous territory since they had only started whatever this was called. She shook his leg Ina playful manner and went back to reading the magazine. She didn't trust him entirely because she had some things to go through but she was sure it would come in time.

More people trickled into the pool. The condos were full of young adults. Some worked on the strip, others were models, some had jobs that weren't particularly legal. It was a nice place to live though. Quiet most of the time but sometimes there was a crazy party to cut into the quiet.

Jake could see a small sign of jealousy on Adri's face. He smiled a bit. It made him feel kind of good, made him feel wanted. It was a better way than just being wanted in a sexual way. He turned to lay on his stomach. He turned his head to face Adri.

He reached to grab a drink from the lunch box. Taking a big drink from it before holding it up to Adri to see if she wanted a drink.

Jake stayed and lounged a bit then he started to get warm. "Fix your top." He sat up and looked around. The girl who sat next to him was getting a little annoyed he was ignoring her since she sat down. He stood up and kicked his flip flops off.

Adri declined the drink and continued to read. When he told her to fix her top, she thought he was talking to the girl beside him but quickly realized he was talking to her. She hooked it and sat up and then tied the other straps.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." She said softly and looked form him to the pool.

Sure she was in swimwear but it was very thin swimwear. She kicked her shoes off too and stood up. "Are you going to jump in?" She asked and felt a strong need to push him in the deep end but she didn't know if he could swim yet. She could save it for next time.

Back
Top Bottom