Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Talk Jake into doing something? You really think I have that power?" She laughed a little bit and shook her head, "He listens to you about fighting more than he listens to me. I can try because I don't want to see him get hurt but I can't promise anything. We both know he's stubborn."

She sent a text to Diaz's assistant so they could do a quick meeting before they left. She waited for him to come out. The medic packed up all of his gear and left. Every one in the room was unaware of Jake's hurting elbow.

When he did come out she noticed him wincing. She figured it was his ribs and he would feel better once he took the pain pills. She just needed to get the prescription. "Diaz will see you whenever you are ready. After that we can get your meds and take care of your pain. We don't have to go to the after party if you don't want too." She rubbed his back, "I'm sure Luke will party hard enough for the both of us." She turned him around and buttoned his shirt for him.

"We can have our own after party and I'll make you cheesecake."

Luke looked at her, "He cares about you so you may have more pull than I do." He laughed a bit.

Jake smiled at her. "Thanks for checking with him babe." He let her button his shirt. "What do you want to do? I kind of feel like maybe I should make an appearance but I like our own little party idea." He grinned and gave her another kiss before grabbing his bag with his good arm and putting it on his shoulder. He held her hand as he walked to Diaz's locker room.

Once he got there he went in and checked on Diaz. Diaz told him that the medic told him he should be fine just needs to take it easy for a bit. He also told him he had a good fight and if they ever wanted to train together to have Adri get in contact with his assistant. Jake thanked him and also told him he did well and good luck with the shoulder. Diaz made a comment about Adri, but it was a polite, good for you Jake, kinda comments. Jake just smiled and told him to take care as they headed out after shaking his hand.

Jake grabbed Adri's hand again as they headed to the car. "Adri you mind driving?" He put his bag in the car and grabbed his water. "I need food too." He said as he got in the car wincing a bit.

"Let's see how you feel once you get these meds in you. Okay?" She smiled at him and walked to Diaz's locker room with him.

She looked for the closest place that would fill a prescription and that was still open while he talked to Diaz. "You want Chiptole or something else?" She asked and took his keys. She helped him buckle the seat belt and started to drive. When he told her what he wanted she went to pick it up. Then she drove to the drug store and got his prescription. She handed him one of the pills and watched him take it.

"Alright. Do you want to party at the club or at home? You did have a great win and you deserve a night out but you cannot mix alcohol with those pain pills. So if we got out you stay sober. We stay sober."

"Chipotle sounds good." He left his food in the container while she went into the drug store. He thanked her for grabbing food and his meds for him. He rested his head back and was in a lot of pain more than he let on that he was feeling.

"Let's go home babe. I'm kinda tired and that way we can eat together." He moved his elbow a bit and looked out the window as he made a face to try to hide the pain. He honestly wanted to just chill on his couch with his girl. Jake held her hand as she drove.

Once he got home he grabbed his stuff and he dropped his bag because he grabbed it with the wrong arm. His good hand had their food. He looked to see if Adri saw him.

"What ever you want." She squeezed his thigh and drove them home. She offered to take something but Jake carried it all while she opened the door. She walked into the kitchen an got them both something to drink.

She was blissfully unaware of his pain. She opened the bottle and handed it to him. "Sit down relax. We can watch highlights of the fight or we can watch the Real Housewives or we can find a movie." She smiled at him and looked through the chipotle bag. She handed him his burrito and pulled out her burrito bowl.

"Those drugs are going to make you sleepy so I will make you your cheesecake when you are awake tomorrow. I'll make it in the morning and you can eat at dinner. Maybe lunch." She sat down next to him and started to eat.

Jake dropped his bag as soon as he got inside and took their food to the couch. He sat down and leaned back a second feeling like a Mack truck him. He felt this shitty and he won. He laughed a bit when she mentioned their watching selections. "Babe did you legit just say Real Housewives to me?" He shook his head. "Uh...no fight highlights. I'll watch them later. Pick out a movie." He started to eat and was starving. He paced himself though.

"Wait you're making my cheesecake tomorrow now? That's the whole reason I decided to come home." He pretended to be mad. He tossed his napkin on the coffee table and sighed. "That's fine babe." He honestly had been pretty mellow since he told her about his stepfather. Maybe that was what he needed was to let her in a bit and for her to know a bit of his past.

He sat back and tried to get comfortable but kept grunting in pain. He was getting more annoyed from being in pain then anything else.

Adri shrugged her shoulder, "I thought I would try." She picked a movie and popped it in before sitting down and eating. "You will be fine and you need sleep more than you need cheesecake." And he would be upset if he missed out on her cooking with no pants on. She was excited to make something or him. Something that he actually wanted. It would be nice for both of them.

She noticed he grunted in pain every time he moved. Then she noticed he wasn't eating with his dominant hand. He wasn't relying on it for anything actually. "What's wrong Jake?" She asked and out her plate down. She moved to the edge of the couch and paused the movie.

"You're acting weird. If those meds aren't working it could be something worst. Do we need to go to the hospital?" She raised an eyebrow, almost daring him to lie to her. If he did he would t hear the end of it.

"I plan on sleeping in so don't get in a hurry to make it cause I want to watch but I may not get out of bed too early." He smiled at her and watched the movie.

He looked at her and sighed when she paused the movie. "Babe I was in a fight. I hurt. I'm going to hurt and the meds are gonna need little to work right?" He shrugged a bit. "It's not a big deal. We don't need to go anywhere."

He didn't lie to her, he danced around the question. He looked at the tv hoping she would hit play.

He had a point, she guessed but he looked really uncomfortable. "Fine." She said softly and played the movie again. "But tell me if it gets worst." She said softly. She only wanted to help.

She continued to eat and watch the movie and watch Jake out of the corner of her eye, without being caught.

When they finished eating she threw the trash away and curled up under a blanket. She sat next to him but didn't lean on him so she didn't hurt him. "I'm guessing we are going to postpone the massage until your ribs feels better?"

"Okay." Was all he said. He wasn't about to promise anything. Jake didn't want to let onto her that he was hurting as much as he was. Especially in his elbow he was afraid something was broken or torn and he was hoping it will just get better.

He went back to the movie and eating. Once he was done he tossed his wrapper at her being a bit playful. He didn't move for a bit cause he found a some what comfortable spot. "Probably a good idea to postpone for a little bit."

Before too long after she had the blanket he moved and winced a bit. He laid down and put his head into her lap. Jake was on his back but had his head turned to watch the movie. Little past half way through the movie he fell asleep from the pain meds and finally relaxing and being comfortable.

She smiled when he agreed with her, "Just schedule an appointment when you feel better.

She moved to the end of the couch so she wasn't scrunched up as he laid down. She ran her fingers through his blonde hair and pushed it back out of his face. She was partially watching the movie and mainly playing with his hair. She tried to braid it but it was too short. She could put it in pigtails though. She just needed ties that were small enough.

She heard a soft snore and looked down. She bent over and smiled at his sleeping form. She didn't want to move him so she struggled to grab the remote. While he was sleeping she watched Real Housewives. She jokingly picked up her phone and took a picture of him from the back of his head so it looked like he was watching the show. She posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Love this show! #HeIsSleeping' And then used his profile to like the picture.

She went back to playing with his hair and when she got tired she leaned her head back and fell asleep like that.

He moved his head to face her in his sleep. Then after awhile he woke up and was in more pain again. He tried to just move and find a comfortable spot but failed to. After awhile he got up and cried out in pain and tried to breathe through it. Jake felt like a jerk for knowing he probably woke Adri up.

"Sorry...I just sat up too quick. Let's go to bed where we both will more comfortable." He got up and went to the bedroom and started to undress. "Adri?" He was struggling to take his jeans and shirt off. Jake needed help but didn't want to ask for it it exactly. He kind of motioned to his clothes.

"How often can I take those meds?" He let out a yawn.

Adri was already slightly waking up since Jake was moving around but when he cried out she sat up and looked at him with sleepy eyes. She reached out for his hand, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She nodded her head to the bed and rubbed the back of her neck. Sleeping like that wasn't good for her health. She stood up and walked with him to the bed. She turned the bed down on both sides so all he had to do was turn off the light and slide in. She was in the process of sitting down when he asked for help.

She could have made a funny tease before she started but she was too tired. She walked over and in buttoned his jeans. His shirt would hurt the most so she saved it for last. She unbuttoned it and moved behind him. She slowly peeled it off of him and noticed the bruise on his elbow. She sighed and kissed the middle of his back. If it was bothering him he would tell her.

She helped him into the bed. "I have to check hold on." She left the room and got the bottle. She brought him a drink and handed him a pill. "Once every six hours, no more than four a day." She checked the time, turned off the light and got in bed.

Jake just stepped out of his jeans to make it easy after he pushed them down. Before she moved behind him to help take his shirt off he stole a kiss. He winced a bit but didn't say anything. He smiled at the kiss she gave him.

He sat up a bit when she brought him another pill and something to take it with then laid back down. Once she was in bed he turned his head to look at her. Where did he find this girl? She was amazing. She took care of him and he knew she cared about him more than she would verbally commit to. "I would cuddle beautiful but I hurt too much to move." His hand reaching under the covers for her hand.

It wouldn't take long before he fell back asleep. He was exhausted and ended up sleeping in quite a bit.

"Its alright. We can cuddle when you are feeling better. We can cuddle all day if you want." She yawned and closed her eyes. She smiled when he grabbed her hand and they fell asleep like that. They didn't stay asleep like that for very long though.

She woke up early and placed a pill on Jake's nightstand. He still had water from the night before so he had something to take it with. She slipped out of the bed and went to her place. She quickly packed an away bag of things she would need while she card for Jake. She was at his house all the time but she didn't have that big of a selection of clothes.

She came back and he was still asleep. She pulled the cream cheese out of the fridge and set it on the counter. She made them some breakfast and out his in the oven so it would stay warm. She went back to check on him every so often and watched TV.

Last nights prank made it to TMZ with the headline 'Relaxed Boss or Something More?'. They were able to keep their relationship a secret for the most part. Now they were starting to hint at a real relationship. She didn't mind it and she hoped Jake wouldn't mind it either. They could always play it off as being friends if he didn't want it out there.

Jake felt worse when he woke up than when he went to bed. He hoped Diaz hurt just as much if not worse. It wasn't right to win his fight and end up in this kind of pain. He saw the pill and took it after sitting up.

Going into the bathroom he looked himself over in the mirror. His bruise on his arm looked pretty bad. He figured he wouldn't be able to downplay it much longer. Maybe if he walked out in his underwear... part of the reason for that was he didn't know what he physically could put on. He knew Adri wouldn't care.

He grabbed his phone after leaving the bathroom and saw her little joke that blew up all over the Internet. "Adriana!?!? What the hell?" He walked out to the living room. "Really babe..." Then he saw TMZ's headline. He wanted to ask Adri what she wanted it labeled as but he figured with her past she probably didn't want to make it official yet.

Be pressed his lips against hers. "Morning. You need to hand all electronic devices over when Im sleeping." He set next to her. "Adri....what do I need to do to make you mine?" He looked at her. "Like my girlfriend. "

She giggled when she heard him use her full name. She smiled innocently when he walked out and pulled the plate out of the oven.

"It was just a joke." She smiled and set the plate down. She kissed him happily and leaned against the counter. There was no need to ask how he was. The pain was clear on his face. The only thing she could do to help was keep him on schedule with his meds.

"Good morning handsome." She laughed and nodded her head, "is that my punishment? If it makes you feel any better I got a lot more followers on Instagram." She played with his bed hair and smiled down at him. She had a couple thousand thanks to her small fame as a model. She had a few pictures of her favorite modeling pictures on Instagram and that was why she had the couple thousand before. Now she was slowly getting more. She already hit five digits which was pretty cool in her books. The bikini pictures helped her out a lot.

She rubbed his chin and looked into his eyes. "I thought I was your girlfriend already." She smiled down at him and gave him a kiss before he started to eat. "Jake..." Adri asked getting serious. She took his hands in hers and looked into his eyes, "Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yes it is your punishment and the new rule. How many followers did you have before?" He was half tempted to look but then she went onto the subject of her being his girlfriend so his mind went that direction instead.

"I see you as my girlfriend. I didn't know if you saw yourself as my girlfriend with your history with your ex. I didn't want to assume. He stopped when she got all serious and took his hands. He winced a bit when she took his right hand. HIs elbow was killing him still.

"If you're my girlfriend doesn't that make me your boyfriend?" He was really confused now. "I would be honored." He smiled and kissed her. He kept kissing her slowly and deeply. He whispered against her lips that he loved her. He was okay that she wasn't ready to say it but didn't mean he couldn't tell her how he felt.

He took a bite of food. "I didn't miss the cheesecake making did I? You gotta make that in your underwear. It's only fair." He smiled a cheesy smile as he kissed her cheek.

"Adri? Should we make us instagram official?"

"Only a couple thousand of my closest friends." She teased.

She noticed him wince when she took his hand. She let it go slightly so she was barely holding it. She smiled when he agreed to be her boyfriend. Now it was official. No more guessing. They kissed and he told her he loved her again. She closed her eyes and rubbed his cheek.

She was very happy for the topic change. "No I haven't made it yet. I figured you would want to watch." She smiled at him and rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes. I won't be wearing pants. Just for you." She laughed.

"I don't have any make up on and my hair isn't done. Are we making this Instagram official now?"

"Wow I've never met a single one of these close friends." He looked at her curiously.

Jake took a few bites of food. "I think you should have your shirt off too. It's only fair." He grinned. "I had my shirt off when I made dinner the other night." He got up to get something to drink and he turned and looked at her.

"Who cares if you don't have make up on or your hair isn't done?" He walked over to her and grabbed his phone pulling his camera up. He leaned over and kissed her and snapped a picture of them kissing. He showed her to see if it would get her seal of approval.

"Shirt too huh?" She pursed her lips and thought it over. "I'll think about it." She tapped his nose with her finger and went to pull out all of the ingredients for the cheesecake.

She looked at the picture he took and nodded her head, "Okay. But if I am going to make this cheesecake then you are going to sit down and not move. Don't hurt yourself even more." She gave him another kiss and watched him walk back to his seat. She saw his elbow and went to the freezer. She gave him a back of frozen peas to put in his elbow.

"Tag me in the picture." She added and slipped out of her pants. She pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed them on the couch. "The second you move is the second I put my shirt back on." She warned and started to bake his cake.

He looked at her strip down. "Yes ma'am." He watched her for a few moments just smiling. What a wonderful view and she was finally all his. "My girlfriend looks pretty sexy cooking for me right now. I just won a fight...just got a girlfriend. A sexy one I may add. And she's cooking for me in her underwear and bra. Life is amazing." He laughed.

He put the peas on his elbows and tagged her in the picture after making it his background photo on his phone. He started going through her instagram pics. He could see why she had so many followers. "I see why you have so many fans Adri..." He looked at her. His smile was gone.

His eyes went back down to look through more comments and photos he shook his head a bit.

Adri laughed with him at his statement and shook her head. "Don't go getting a big head on me." She smiled over her shoulder at him and cracked the eggs she needed and put them in a bowl. She liked to have everything measured before mixing it up.

She was focused on making sure everything was alright while he scrolled through his phone. "Well I try." She said joking but didn't get what he was referring too. "I didn't think that picture would get as much attention as it did but I guess since you just won a pretty amazing fight all eyes are on you right now."

She started putting all of the ingredients in front of him so he could actually watch her make the cake. "Do you want a strawberry? They are super fresh and juicy." She took a small bite of one and held out so he could enjoy the rest of it.

He shook his head. "No I don't..." His eyes just watched her and she really didn't have a clue what he was saying. "No Adri...not from the ones you got after you posted the picture. I mean before." He had a different tone in his voice. One of anger but he was fighting to keep his cool and not flip out.

"Why would you post pictures of you half naked? For strangers to look at and drool over?" His eyes went back down and read more comments. "Guys find them really sexy and some of these comments...kinda piss me off." He shook his head as he kept going through them. One by one. Each picture and each comment.

"Do you like the attention?" He looked at her confused.

She shrugged her shoulder and finished the berry, "More for me."

She frowned at his angry tone and tilted her head. "They're just pictures Jake." She pushed the graham cracker mixture against the baking pan and watched him get angrier and angrier. "You at like I'm not wearing anything. They are bikinis. They are amazing photos and I wanted to show them off." She explained.

"A little, yes." She said softly. "You have no reason to be upset. If I want to the pool in a bikini right now would you be upset?" She asked. "People are always going to say something about the way I look no matter what I am wearing. I don't let it get to me so don't let it get to you."

Back
Top Bottom