Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Reigned(foxwriter/lady

"Oh. That makes sense, and it'll be easy taking care of him like that."chaos said perking up at the idea of easily being able to take care of the deer before frowning a little. Nodding slowly, relaxing at the idea her pet wouldn't be punished for something she'd done."thank you."he said before smiling shaking her head."no I like meat sometimes, don't worry it won't make me sick."she promised amused relaxing at his promise that the tutor would be okay. She could do this.

Stryker smirked a little as he looked up at lucifer as he walked in, having been playing chess with aliana, he looked amused, having not expected to see the man for hours really."hey luc."

he nodded. "he'll still need other things like baths and such but i think you can figure those parts out and if not there should be books in the library." he admitted. "hmm. interesting." he mused, studying her before smirking at her. "like i said, schooling here works different." he admitted before blinking at Alianna. "oh." he blinked, hesitated and then decided this was a good thing and beamed at them. "how are you Alianna? i was just going to go find you." he admitted. "i felt i was possibly neglecting you." he admitted, looking barely, but still faintly worried about that. "if i felt Neglected, my Lord Lucifer, you would know it." Alianna admitted with a chuckle, moving her piece. "i came to see your new pet." she admitted. "i hear she is a pretty thing." Lucifer scowled. "who said?" "Demons who saw the capture." she admitted. "i could have them silenced for you?" Alianna asked, smiling a little. few knew it, but Alianna being Lusts daughter, had a certain... lust, herself. a lust for blood, and pain and dominion over others. Lucifer adored setting her loose on people who had annoyed him. as annoyed as he was about having to marry her, she was one of his rare real friends so he was still nice to her because if he had to marry someone it was going to be her because she was the only person h trusted enough to marry. "Whose winning and are you staying for dinner?" he asked Alianna who snorted, the answers to both fairly obvious as 'her' and 'yes'. "you will be nice to my pet, yes?" he asked Alianna who snorted. "of course i will." somehow, she sensed that this wasn't the same as his other pets.

“You are totally neglecting. Me, of course. We haven’t played chess in days Lucifer.”Stryker whined a little sulking because he knew his friend found his sulking amusing, even if he was quite content to enjoy Alianna’s company. “hey you two, no killing the lords or demons. It’s hard enough to control things here without killing him. Like herding cats really.”Stryker said looking amused before rolling his eyes as alianna snorted, she was quite annoying when like this. “She is quite a cute little thing really.”Stryker said thoughtfully as he made his move.

Lucifer shrugged. "i hate Chess." that was a lie, Lucifer was just feeling belligerent and because he liked watching Stryker whine. "i like killing the lords though." Alianna admitted. "they have no right to make the demands they have been demanding." she admitted. "...have they been demanding things of you Alianna my sweet?" he asked, his tone sharp. because if there was one thing he would not allow, it was the lords trying to press their authority on Stryker or Alianna. they where his favorite and he would slaughter thousands to make sure all of hell knew it if he had to. "nothing more than usual." she sneered. "wanting me to press you to get married sooner. informing me that i must have an heir as soon as possible. suggesting i seduce you before marriage so that i might be pregnant sooner. they are being annoying." here Lucifer scowled because that was cutting very close to beyond the line with a Virgin. "i will deal with it." he assured her. "you will not have to give your virginity up so soon. not that i could take it if i wanted it." he admitted with a chuckle. "they insisted i marry, they never said anything about having to fuck you." "Luc!" she chastised, a blush spreading across her cheeks, making him laugh. "i can't wait to meet her." she admitted coyly, rather curious about an Angel who could distract Lucifer so much. "Checkmate." she informed Stryker rather offhanded. as if she'd made the move ages ago and just forgot to tell him. she wasn't even looking at the board the little bitch. "oh! i have to go order the food and set up the Tutor." "...your getting her a tutor?" Alianna asked, surprised. "yeah. why? shouldn't i? i should. she's only a baby, she needs to learn." he admitted. "hat do you guys want for food?" Alianna lifted an eyebrow at Stryker, obviously amused and rather curious now.

“You do not. You just hate losing. I should get to win sometimes.”Stryker huffed grumbling. “....”Anger flaired through stryker’s eyes at alianna’s eyes, the lord of wrath focusing really. It was never a good thing for the lord’s to draw his attention, because it was rare to be able to talk him out of hurting someone if he was angry with them. Growling a little he shook his head. “They are annoying. They seem to think a little Lucifer underfoot would be pleasant. We all know that would be a nightmare.”Stryker growled before smirking at alianna’s blush, looking interested as he glanced at lucifer. About to say something before huffing, glaring at the board. “You bitch. That’s just....just...”he whined looking unhappy before smirking. “She is indeed a baby. Just 500 really. And Steak.”

"i never loose. i just 'let' you win." Lucifer scoffed before narrowing his eyes at Alianna, glancing at Wrath and nodding, letting his Lord Wrath know he could bash some skulls in. his Lords had more than crossed Lucifer's line of tolerable. "i don't see why i should have to sire an offspring anyway, i can just reincarnate myself or create one." he grumbled before snickering a little as Stryker lost, sweeping away with Alianna's order of lamb chops. she didn't actually have to eat of course, but she liked the flavors and such. "five hundred! she shouldn't even be out of the hatchery yet!" Alianna huffed. uncaring that calling it a 'hatchery' was rather insulting. extremely so even. then again Alianna wasn't the sort to care. "well, go get my food then." Alianna ordered, Lucifer snorting as he headed off to get everything set up before returning with the food twenty minutes later. "Chaos!" Lucifer called, the name a command, an order to come and it would ring inside her like a bell. Lucifer's voice rang inside of all demons and demon born, only the most powerful could disobey, like Stryker and Alianna. not even all the Lords could disobey him. Chaos could probobly just shrug it off without effort if she wanted to, and not just because she was mostly Angel and Human. as far as Lucifer was aware anyway.

“No you don’t.”Stryker grumbled making a face, before nodding slightly. He’d deal with the lords. “You could, but it’s a human thing they seem to have picked up. I don’t know, it seems like a good idea though.”Stryker shrugged before snorting a little at alianna’s description, “Don’t call it a hatchery. Angels don’t hatch like birds. And yes, she really shouldn’t be.”He agreed looking amused as lucifer went to get the food, tilting his head. Waiting to see if Chaos would appear. “....yes?”Chaos stepped into the room after a few minutes, having been able to resist the urge to respond some, but not completely shrug it off.

he snorted. "we're not humans and i'll be sure to remind them of that when they start pressing again." Lucifer admitted, Alianna chuckling a little. "well, they'll be waiting a while, no offense to you, my Lord Lucifer but i have no urge to fuck you in the least." "well that's a relief." Lucifer said sarcastically. "i'll call it what i damn well please." she said, sneering at Stryker because she could and because fighting with him was fun. "so... how... invested is he in this?" she wondered once Lucifer was gone. she had a feeling it was going to be 'very invested'. "ah, good, you did hear me." Lucifer stated. "come and eat. this is Stryker, since he's a rude bitch and probobly didn't introduce himself, and Alianna. my... erg, fiance." " i hate you sometimes Lucifer." Alianna admitted, tucking into her lamb with dainty, perfect bites. "come and eat child, we won't bite." she promised, knowing instantly who Chaos was. or at least, half of who Chaos was. "your Lucifer's new... project." she mused, examining the girl. "he has good taste, you are exquisite." Alianna admitted with a smirk. "i will have to have you for a night. i will do glorious things to you." Lucifer snickered under his breath because as filthy as that sounded, Alianna was actually talking about clothes, hair, makeup and manicures. she was such a... such... such a girl.

"I'm sure you will. It'd be a amusing subject."Stryker snickered before pouting a little at alianna, "if you must. But if she Hite you for calling it a hatchery, I'm just going to laugh instead of defending you."he warned.before smirking at her a little."very. Weirdly invested, actually."he said thoughtfully. "Yes...you caleld. Wasn't I supposed to?"chaos frowned a little before smiling at strykers insulted look."I'm not a rude bitch." "It's fine, lord wrath. And my lady, it is good to meet you."she said, no matter what else she was, she could be polite. Moving over to sit, she paused looking at alianna in confusion as she started to eat."....what?I dont....I don't think that'd be a good idea...."she said looking worried about giving g offense

"they're pressing their luck, i think it's time they where put back in their places." Lucifer admitted before chuckling when Alianna shrugged. "if she hits me it just means she has a spitfire temper. we know how much Lucifer likes women with a will of their own." she admitted with a chuckle. "hmm, yes. you where supposed to." Lucifer admitted. "i just thought you where going to be stubborn, most are when they first come down." he admitted. "and you are a rude bitch." Lucifer admitted to Stryker before smirking, pleased that Chaos had good manners despite her unease and rage. "i think it's a lovely idea." Lucifer admitted. "when did you want her?" he asked Alianna who pondered. "tonight. i might as well have my fun with her before you ruin her." "more like you want to corrupt her before i can." "that too." Alianna admitted. "she is, after all a woman. it would be best if i did the corrupting." "she's a warrior. we'd likely be best not trying to corrupt her at all."Lucifer admitted with a chuckle. "she'll see my side of things." Alianna assured him. "well, just remember she's a virgin and no means no." Lucifer reminded as he tucked into his meal of what looked like tartar of some sort. "of course." Alianna assured him. "i won't do anything she doesn't ask of me."

“Ah, good.”Stryker smirked a little, this was going to be great when the other lords got yelled at. “Hm, that’s true. Lucifer likes his women fiesty.”Stryker snickered a little looking amused. “oh. Well. I was curious, and hungry.”she said shrugging a little. “before tilting her head. Looking at aliana, totally having no idea what to think nefore nodding slowly. “If you wish me to go, I will.”She said simply. “Aliana’s good. And she said if you hit her, it’s okay. So don’t worry.”Stryker said snickering a little as chaos simply stared at him like she was trying to decide what he meant. Teasing her amused him. Especially when she looked so confused at the idea.

"i do indeed. submissive women are entirely too boring." Lucifer admitted. "well, eat your fill." he offered, indicating her salad and vegetable stir fry with rice. "Alianna is very good. you will enjoy yourself immensely i am sure." Lucifer admitted. "it would be good for you to go. you will be spending much time with her i am sure." Lucifer admitted. "no, i said she could hit me if she caught me calling it a hatchery." Alianna corrected. "but i suppose i will do other things worthy of being struck later on." she admitted, chewing thoughtfully on her meal. "you ill return with me to my rooms after dinner then." Alianna decided. "i am sure Lucifer has been neglecting you anyway."

“Thank you.”Chaos smiled as she started to eat, sipping her drink as she watched the three demons, simply watching as she tried to figure out things. What was going on. “Okay....I will sptend time with her.”She said looking uncertain but willing to go anyways. Before smiling slightly, “A hatchery?”She said looking curious. “Yes, the place for little angels. A hatchery.”Stryker snickered looking amused at the annoyed look that crossed chaos face, even if she didn’t hit. “No. He hasn’t. He got me a present....oh!What am I going to do with him?I can’t really leave him alone all night.”

"your welcome." he stated simply before smiling. "you will enjoy yourself Pet." he promised her, Alianna smirking a little before snickering at the look on Chaos's face. "he will come with of course." Alianna assured her. "what we do together will not take up so much of your attention that we cannot stop to care for your pet." she assured the Angel. "or we can leave him in Lucifer's care. he's very good with babies." Alianna admitted. "whichever works." Lucifer admitted. "it might be best to keep him with you, he will feel safer with someone he is comfortable with and baby animals tend to by shy around Demons." he admitted, finishing off the last of his meal and sighing. "i suppose i should do actual work." he grumbled. "i hate paperwork. and Wrath has places to be tonight." he grumbled, motioning at Chaos. "finish your dinner and be off with Alianna.

“Oh. Okay. Well...I’ll take him with us then. Animals like angels.”Chaos said smiling a little looking relieved at the idea, slumping back into her chair a little, relieved to know she’d be able to look after her baby before snorting at lucifer’s complaining. “The paperwork will be fine. Just a few hours Luc.”Stryker snickered a little as he finished his food. “Okay.”Chaos smiled a little as she finished her food, looking at aliana as she did.curious to see what the other would do now.

"actually, only some animals like Angels once they're fully grown." he admitted. "most animals don't particularly like the 'purity' of Angels." he admitted. "being that this one will grow up with you he'll be fine." he assured the Angel. "the paperwork is shit and i should make you do it." he grumbled, shaking his head before watching Alianna lead Chaos away. "come this way little Angel, and don't bother trying to escape, you'll just get lost and returned." she admitted, leading the way through surprisingly clean and well lit hallways made of some sort of black and grey swirled stone that looked almost like marble but wasn't. she stalked down the hall and into a set of rooms as large and luxurious as Lucifer's. more like a mansion than a set of rooms. "Make yourself and your pet comfortable." she ordered. "i need to fetch some things." she admitted. "i have many toys that i think you will enjoy."

“...Really?I never knew that. Huh.”Chaos said looking thoughtful before relaxing as she realized that the deer would be okay. “You will not. I have things to do.”Stryker said snickering a little as he watched teh two women go. “...I wont escape. Simply gonna find the best way to leave.”Chaos said recording and thinking over everything she was seeing before setting on the chair, looking thoughtful as she looked around her, the small baby deer sitting in her lap. “Okay....”She said watching alianna go, thinking about what she was going to name her pet.

"hmm. yes." he stated simply, smiling a little before rolling his eyes at Stryker. "you have to do what i tell you to do." he grumbled. Alianna chuckled a little, grinning at her. "you ill leave only when the Lord Lucifer allows you to. and that will not likely be until you are old enough to be trusted on your own." she admitted. "he has a... fondness for you. you should be glad for that." she admitted. "as nice as he is being now, he is still the Lord High Demon and can be extremely cruel. even to those he loves." she admitted. "so make sure you don't forget that." she warned before smiling. "you will have a good deal of leeway, being that your so young. and pretty." she admitted with a sigh before heading off to gather what she wanted. "i'm back!" she called happily, spilling everything out onto the table. makeup, hair shampoo and conditioner, hair ties, bows, clips and decorative. fingernail things with polish and a ton of other beauty things. "we're going to have so much fun!" Alianna said, clapping her hands together happily. "there are not very many girls down here. so i can't wait to corrupt you. now, do you like blue or pink more?"

“Oh. Well. I can still plot. Plan. I don’t like the idea of simply not still working to get out.”Chaos huffed looking annoyed even if she knew it was true. “....I am glad. I was...worried about what would happen when I came here.”She said looking a little sick at the visions that she’d come up with when she’d woken up here, still uneasy with being here. “I wont.”She promised before looking at the stuff the other had brought back in utter cnfusion, having no idea what to think. Staring for a long moment before answering. “uh....blue?”She said sounding confused.

she chuckled a little. "Well, you are an Angel." she admitted. "you'd be happy here you know, if you gave it a chance." she admitted. "everyone's worried in the beginning and to be honest a lot of Angels have a lot to be worried about. then again most Angels are much older and actually deserve it, doing the things they've done." she shook her head. "never mind that, you wouldn't believe me anyway." she admitted. "that's a good choice." Alianna agreed with a grin. "i like reds myself." she admitted. "and gold, and silver." she smiled a little. "here, pop the little fellow down." she settled a small heated blanket down on the table within easy reach and sight. "then i'll give you a manicure." she offered. "and i'll have my masseuse come in, he's delish." she admitted.

“Maybe...I don’t know....I feel...comfortable here. Which is uncomfortable in itself.”Chaos said frowning a little before considering what she knew about angels, thinking it over before shaking her head. “No...ket’s not talk about that.”She agreed before smiling as she looked the other over. “Those colors look good on you.”She agreed smiling as she set the deer down, “I think I’m going to name him Jensen.”She said smiling a little as she settled in to let the other work, holding out her hands. Biting her lip a little. “Aliana.....why are you doing this?”She asked curious.

Alianna chuckled a little. "well. considering who your father is i'm not surprised." she admitted to Chaos. "not to mention your grandfather. Gabriel has always been comfortable here when he visits. he's one of the only angels to come and go as he pleases." she admitted. "they do don't they? you look good in softer brighter colors." she admitted. "soft pallets like light greens and baby blues and pinks, maybe some of the softer yellows like buttercream and some of the softer oranges too." she admitted. "i have dresses you'll look gorgeous in." she admitted happily before grinning. "Jensen? why?" she asked, curious. "he does look like a Jensen doesn't he?" she asked curiously before chuckling at her. "well. that would be telling wouldn't it?" she asked playfully before smiling. "mostly it's because your a sweetheart and toying with you was fun. you honestly thought i was going to seduce you and have my wicked way with you, hilarious." she admitted. "it's also because your a baby yet. no matter how much you protest that even by Demon standards your not old enough to be out of school yet and that makes me worry about how you've been treated before now. a bit of kindness can be enough sometimes and i want to be kind to you because i know how much it hurts, knowing that because of your lineage people treat you poorly." she admitted. "people think that because i'm Lusts daughter, i should just spread my legs and let whoever walks in help themselves to me." she admitted. "and my mother was a human to top that off so i face a lot of bigotry, i can't imagine with those high and pious bitch angels you fared any better than i did."

Chaos went still at that, staring at alianna. Not sure what to think frowning a little. “You knew?”She said looking startled. “Not even Lucifer knew. At least he didn’t say he knew why gabriel was baragaining with him....”He frowned a little before nodding. “Maybe. We’ll have to try the clothes.”She agreed before shrugging, tilting her head. “I don’t know. It just sorta fits.”She looked amused before staring at the other woman, tiliting her head a little as hse considered that. “....Grabdfather tried. He daught me what he could....and took care of me.”She said defending him because she knew just how hard her birth, and her mother’s had been on the angel who loved his children, even when others said he shouldn’t.

"i did know." she admitted. "and Lucifer never notices." she admitted with a chuckle. "i'm old enough to recognize Family when i see it. a daughter of lust always recognizes her kin." she admitted. "i always knew you existed but i didn't know your name or face until i saw you." she admitted. "Gabriel is one of the few decent Angels in heaven." she admitted. "he is not corrupt the way so many Angels, and yes, Demons really are." she admitted. "your grandfather is a good man no matter how much Luc bitches about him." she admitted with a smile at her. "but you have to admit, one man... it isn't enough to make up for hundreds who hate you." she admitted. "he loves you enough that he would send you away to keep you safe." she admitted. "and Lucifer loves him enough to do that for him." she admitted. people often thought Alianna was stupid just because she was the daughter of Lust but she saw deeper than anyone else could. tying the strands of information together the way no other man or woman could.

“Ah....well that explains why he didn’t say anything.”Chaos said sighing quietly, frowning a little. Before tilting her head, eyes widening al ittle as she realized who she was. Swallowing thicly before tilting her head. “Mother....always said I had a sibling.”She muttered thoughtfully before nodding. “Yes....he is. He tries. To be good.”She muttered thinking about her grandfather before nodding a little. “I don’t have to admit anything....even if I knew he was sending me away to protect me.”She muttered frowning as she considered that, wondering exactly what gabriel had planned, or how this was going to work.hopefully things would be okay.

Back
Top Bottom