Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Log 0120 Interest & Coordination

Lillylluna

Meteorite
Log 0120:
"Just a simple technical machine manufacturing building with your typical workers you would expect in any daily job, that's what we were. Doing our jobs according to task and following orders given to us from those above us in command. Then everything went horribly wrong! The machines just....They went haywire! People were disappearing left and right! I didn't know what the heck was going on! I was horrified to discover the corpses inter-tangled with the wires, and even more so when they tried to attack! Gyah, I just barely made it, but now I have to get to the bottom of this! What was causing this....? Why was all of this happening?! I have to get to the bottom of this, but I can't do it alone!" -Log #(?), Subordinate #0120

About Log 0120:
All of this is based off of a story I am writing: http://storywrite.com/story/12355615-Log-0120-Entry-1-Part-1-by-JaggedLilly . For those who claim certain characters, I will
gladly give credit for any ideas that come to mind from you. Unaware of a huge plot against humanity, the workers of this RP enter this factory to do their job, which many die to satisfy the overhead's need to test the efficiency of the "factory", which is actually a war machine in the making. When "malfunctions" start to occur, blame and suspicion fly around, only to discover that the villain responsible is nowhere near the location. It is up to the character whether or not they will survive this.

Back
Top Bottom