Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping A Promise-- {guitarfan & randomthings}

Andy followed her up to her room. He needed to stop this before it went too far. He couldn't sleep with her...he couldn't. Not when he had Eliza on his mind.

Then she kissed him and pulled him down on her bed and was undoing his pants. Shit, he thought. His hand grabbed hers and he broke the kiss smiling at her. "Maybe we should slow down a bit..." His hand moved to her face and he looked into her eyes a moment.

"This can't be easy for Eliza to see...us...flirting and I don't want to make this whole thing harder for her...Scott was my best friend and I don't want to betray him by not worry about her and her feelings with all this." He gave her a few kisses. "But damn...damn do I want to...But I just...I can't. Not right now anyway." He didn't want her to feel like he was turning her down, because it wasn't like that.

Laura looked up at him, when he stopped her.Her blue eyes looked up at him innocently, looking a little wounded at it."Oh"She spoke softly, panting lightly, as he spoke.

This wasn't a turn down, simply a reason to wait.She sat up, her face flushed. "No I understand. But I really dont think Eliza will mind."She spoke pouting. "But if you want to wait, we can take it slow"She added, not wanting to seem desperate.

She stood up and got her robe on, feeling a little awkward.

Andy felt bad because he could see it in Laura's face that it was a bit painful to have him stop. Honestly his body and mind were fighting over whether he should have or not.

"Sometimes slow can be nice." He smiled at her and looked in her eyes before kissing her softly. "I can always come over tomorrow...and we can make out more." He watched her getting up and let out a sigh.

Andy sat up and just watched her. Maybe he was making a mistake, he didn't know where his head was. Before he knew it his hand reached out and grabbed Laura. His best friend's wife was off limits. So why was he turning down this other woman. Fuck it. He pulled her back down to him and kissed her softly and full of lust.

Laura nodded as he spoke, tying her robe.She understood if she was taking it too fast.But she wanted a man to show her bliss.She was tired of doing it alone and it seemed like Andy was into her too, so why the hell not? She wondered, before she gasped as he pulled her down.

She could sense the conflict in his mind and it gave her a thrill, passion to do more, to get what she and his heart wanted.She kissed him softly, Her arms wrapping around his neck.

She kissed him, letting him for once, guide her where he wanted to go.

Andy tried pushing Eliza out of his brain, it was nearly impossible but he tried. He needed to focus on the woman on top of him. His hand moved her hair out of the way as they kissed slowly.

Their tongues played together as they kissed. His hand slid up her body and slowly untied her robe. He then moved down to kiss her chest. His hand moving to her stomach where it slid over her skin slowly before moving up to slide her robe off her shoulders.

He then moved to kiss and nip at her neck as his hands cupped her chest where they massaged gently.

Laura kissed him back with equal passion, as she felt his tongue touch hers.The fact that she could evade him from his righteous duty made her feel amazing, as he slipped off her robe. She pressed her pussy to his groin, as his lips kissed her neck.God, he was amazing.

Her fingers reached for his pants again and this time, she successfully unbuttoned it, pushing it down.She panted loudly, looking up at him as his fingers wrapped around her breasts.

"Andy.."She moaned, leaning into him.

He let out a little moan as she rubbed against him. His hand slowly took her bra off of her and he leaned down to kiss and suck on her nipple.

He laid back onto the bed pulling her onto him. His hands sliding down her body. He was no longer thinking with his mind but his body. It had been a long time since he got laid and here was this woman practically throwing herself at him.

Andy slid her panties down and off of her.

Laura felt her bra go off, as she moaned, feeling his hot mouth against her flesh. He was the most handsome men that she had in her bed, and it did wonders to her.She rolled, having on top of her now, as she panted.Their eyes met and both knew what they wanted.

As he removed her panties, she removed his boxers, letting his member spring out.Moaning in delight, she spread her legs for him,feeling him against her.

She wanted it, he wanted it.Her lips caught his as she waited for him.

He kissed her back slowly as his tip pressed against her entrance. He teased her a moment before sliding into her slowly.

Andy looked in her eyes a moment before he started thrusting into her slowly at first then a bit deeper. It was clear they were fucking compared to something more romantic and more passionate. He let all his thoughts vanish as he just focused on the pleasure he was getting from her.

He let out a few moans as he kept moving in her, a bit faster and harder.

This was more like a one night stand for both of them.Though Laura hoped for it to become something more in the future.He was staying next door, there were plenty of chances to make him like her even more.

She moaned out in pleasure, feeling his cock go inside her.Her hips arched as she felt him go harder.Only after a few minutes she had her orgasm.What they did was just sex, nothing intimate or loving.Yet it made her feel so good.

After the first round, she panted.Would he spend the night with her and go back in the morning?

Andy only took a few minutes longer than Laura and had reached his climax as well. He crawled off her and laid next to her. He tried to catch his breathe. He wasn't normally a guy to just sleep with anyone, but the last couple years with women who cheated on him while he was in the military, he figured he'd never settle down. So why not have fun with a woman when he could.

He looked at her and leaned over and kissed her then smiled. It was a think he never know how to handle. Did he stay, did he cuddle, did he just get up and leave? He just met her so he wasn't sure if cuddling was the right choice.

"I'm not normally a guy to just...and leave..." His forehead wrinkled as he made a little face. "But I feel like I should be at Eliza's in the morning...incase she needs anything."

Laura kissed him back, turning towards him He looked so handsome and cute, it made her feel even more wonderful. She looked up at him as he spoke, her eyebrows arching."Of course"She spoke, smiling.He looked like a puppy asking her permission to go.

"You should be with Eliza.You are here to help her."Laura spoke, her palm rubbing his muscles."And I'm only next door"She winked at him, sitting up a little.

When Andy would come home, he would find Eliza sleeping on the couch, the television on.It was not safe for a pregnant women to sleep on the couch.

Andy got up and got dressed and gave Laura a kiss before heading back to Eliza and Scott's.

When he went inside he saw Eliza asleep on the couch. He walked over and touched her arm and squatted down in front of her. "Eliza? Eliza? You should go up to bed..." He gave her a small shake to wake her but not startle her.

He then shut off the tv.

Eliza was in deep sleep. She groaned a little as he shook her but didn't wake up.Her breasts rose and fell as she slept, the Scott's shirt she was wearing had ridden up to reveal her black panties and legs.

She had ditched his shorts as soon as Andy had left, and was now in a sweatshirt only.'Scott...let me sleep.'She muttered, turning a little.

A few strands of her hair fell on her face,as she shifted uncomfortably.

Andy felt a bit uncomfortable that she had Scott's clothes on but then he noticed her black his panties and let out a sigh. He just slept with her friend, yet was totally having thoughts about Eliza. That was wrong...it was wrong. He kept telling himself that.

He grabbed her into his arms, lifting her up and carrying her to her bedroom. He went in and laid her softly down on the bed. Before grabbing her blankets to wrap around her.

His hand caressed her cheek and he turned to leave to go to bed himself.

Eliza didn't wake up at all when he picked her up.She must have been really exhausted,sleeping through it.She woke up next morning, earlier than him.Sitting up, she ran her hand over her belly, rubbing her eyes.How did she reach upstairs? She wondered, looking around.She didn't remember coming upstairs, did that mean Andy carried her up? The thought disturbed and comforted her at the same time.

She got up and showered, all the while thinking of how Andy had looked while he was showering.She had a feeling that Laura was going to steal Andy away from her,but then was Andy even hers to steal? He was a friend, Scott's friend, who was here because he was a good man.It was only fair if he got something good out of it.Love in this case.

Getting out of shower, she changed into a loose top and jeans, before heading downstairs.She went to the nursery and smiled, feeling the walls.It looked wonderful, and it gave her hope to live She had her baby, a piece of Scott,to live for.

Andy woke up awhile after Eliza and just kind of laid in bed a few moments thinking of the prior nights events. He couldn't believe he just slept with Scott's neighbor. He wasn't sure how he would feel about that. He honestly probably would give him shit for it.

He climbed out of bed and couldn't get the image of Eliza sleeping on the couch in his mind. It was probably best to shower before they went out shopping for the other things for the nursery. He made his way to the bathroom and stripped down. He climbed in the shower and took the fastest shower before climbing out and wrapping a towel around himself.

Opening the door he took off for his room to change with the towel wrapped around his waist.

Eliza sighed, touching the walls before she turned away.Walking out, she headed down towards the stairs, only to meet Andy in the hall.A half naked Andy.A dripping wet Andy.A muscular Andy."Andy!"She gasped, feeling her cheeks flush as she looked away from him.Did he have to be half naked?

She bit her bottom lip, knowing this sight will haunt her for the rest of the day."Good morning..I..I was just about to make some breakfast. Why dont you get ready and come downstairs?"She asked, not looking at him really.

She remembered that he was with Laura last night, and he did not like her.That helped her walk away from him, knowing for him she was his dead bestfriend's wife who needed help.

Andy stopped and saw Eliza. "Oh Hi...sorry. Morning." He pulled the towel a bit tighter and smiled. He kept heading to his room to get dressed. "I will do that. Thank you."

He shut the door behind him but it didn't latch. He dropped the towel and pulled out some underwear and jeans. He pulled on a Marines tshirt before putting on his shoes. That way he was ready to go out with Eliza to get more things for the baby. After grabbing his money, keys, and phone, he took off down the stairs.

He went into the kitchen to get coffee. "You should be more careful falling asleep on the couch..." He smiled at her a little. "Your bed has to be more comfortable." He smiled more and watched her cook. "Need help?"

Eliza went down, panting softly.She closed her eyes, trying to push that image off her mind. It was so wrong to think of him like that.Even though she knew he didn't think of her like it.It was still hard.

She turned on the coffee maker, before taking out a bowl and breaking some eggs into it.She added other things needed for the pancakes, before whipping them together and starting to cook.When he came down, she smiled up at him, pouring him coffee."Oh, yeah.That.Thank you for carrying me upstairs...I'm sorry for the inconvenience"She spoke.

She made some pancakes and served it to him."So, How was your date with Laura?'Eliza asked

He shook his head. "There was no inconvenience. Not a big deal. I just don't want your back hurting and stuff." His shoulders shrugged a bit.

Grabbing the syrup and butter he sat down. Once he got the pancakes how he liked them he took a big bite. "I don't know if it's really labeled a date." He shrugged his shoulders again. "But it was...good." He took a drink of his coffee.

"How was your movie? Maybe tonight we can rent something new and watch it? Maybe order in. Give you a break from cooking. You know you don't have to cook for me right?" Andy felt bad she had been doing so much to make him feel welcome. He already felt very welcome. "What all is on our list to get at the store today? I'm kind of excited to get this room done." He smiled at her.

Eliza looked down.It had been a long while since anybody had ever looked after her like that.She nodded to him, sitting with her pancakes down.

She nodded as he told her about his night. "You mean it was just a hook up or something? Be sure she knows that so there's no hard feelings"Eliza warned him, internally glad that nothing was cooking up between them.That was just disturbing.

"A movie sounds good.I like cooking..?"She protested, taking her bite."But we can order in tonight."She smiled seeing his excitement.It felt so good to see someone excited for the baby like Scott had been."Today we need a crib and lighting. I also have my doctor's appointment. "

Andy gave Eliza a nod. "I'll make sure she knows where the feelings if any lay." She didn't deserve to be lead on but he didn't want to be a jerk either.

He ate and looked her over. "Do you think she would have an issue with it just being a hook up?" It was something he was curious about Eliza's opinion. The whole time he wondered if it hurt her feelings, if it made her feel lonely and miss Scott. Then he also kind of thought about her too. "Does it bother you...me going over there last night?"

"I do like your cookie. I think you deserve a day off." He smiled at her. "Oh okay. I can take you to your appointment. I mean if you don't mind?"

Eliza nodded softly, feeling a little happy that it wasn't anything serious. The fact that it was just a hook up, made her positive, for reasons she didn't like.Her eyes looked up at him when he asked her if she had a problem with this.Why would he think so? "No, No_Of course not.It's your life, you can do whatever you want."She spoke, getting up and taking her empty plate to the sink.

It did make her miss Scott, but it made her feel more guilty than just missing Scott. She realized that she wanted all of that for herself. She blamed it on her hormones.She had been so lonely these days, maybe that's why so precocious thoughts were flooding her mind.

"You want to go?"She asked him turning, completely taken by surprise. She always went alone, and that made her sad."You don't have to, I mean, I want you too but I don't want you to do something you don't like."

He just didn't want to make her uncomfortable by sleeping with her neighbor. The sex was alright but he couldn't help but think of Eliza and how things would or could be with her. That wasn't right. He shook the thoughts out of his head.

Andy looked up at her. "Yeah I could go with you. I can't really say if it's something I don't like." He chuckled a bit. "I've never went to a baby doctor appointment before." He laughed again. "I'll go finish getting ready and we can head out to the store." He got up after his food was gone and put his plate in the sink.

He went upstairs to brush his teeth and grab his shoes. He then moved back downstairs.

"I'm ready when you are." His eyes looked her over again.

Back
Top Bottom