Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping A Promise-- {guitarfan & randomthings}

Eliza wanted to protest, but Andy didn't allow her She couldn't help but smile.For once, in a long time she didn't feel alone or unloved. Sure, Andy was doing all of this because of Scott but atleast, she had a little warmth in the house she called hers.She left him alone, going down to lay down for a while. She closed her eyes, feeling exhausted already. Her head clustered with memories of Scott and how happy could she have been if he had not...died.

Turning, she let herself fall asleep, and for once in a long time she didn't wake up feeling empty.Her mind immediately centered towards Andy, and finding a reason to get out of bed, she stood up and headed down.When she saw him working, shirtless, his muscles flexing with his move, Eliza gulped.Pregnant woman are usually horny, and Eliza hadn't had any sort of sexual encounter since the day this baby was consumed, eight months ago.She bit her bottom lip, looking away.

"Andy..how long have you been working? "She asked, looking around the kitchen which seemed already starting to hold itself together. "You shouldn't stress yourself too much.Your leg.."She spoke, making him leave work and sit down, her eyes looking anywhere but his body.She poured him some cold lemonade, smiling at him.He could tell she already looked rested and better since he had seen her."Sorry, I feel asleep.I'll fix us some lunch..Aah Aah"She spoke, cutting him off when he stood up to protest."I insist."Passing him a smile, she turned towards the stove, starting to get something on.

Andy gave her a shrug. "It's only been a couple hours. I'm okay." It was a bit sore but he didn't let it get to him too much. His eyes looked her over as he sat down to take a break. He'd have to wait while she cooked to work. He didn't want to get a mess in the food she was making. His back leaned back against the couch as she gave him the lemonade. "Thank you. It seems like you needed that nap. Maybe you should start taking one or more throughout the day. You probably need it. Plus you want to take as much as you can get now before the baby comes." He grinned at her.

"You don't have to make lunch. I'm okay." He sighed whens he insisted. His eyes watched her cook and he told her what all he did in the kitchen and what else he had planned on doing. A trip to the home improvement store would be needed in a day or two. Andy voiced he could cover it. He knew expenses were tight with her and he didn't have a problem helping out.

"Whatever you are making smells amazing." His eyes watched her as they traveled to her butt. She had a nice butt. Her entire figure was nice and it was difficult to not look at her. It was easier to let it happen when her back was to him. She looked beautiful with her belly. It was a constant reminder of Scott and he realized why Scott was attracted to her. His throat cleared and he tried pulling his eyes away from her body. He needed a shower and a cold one. "What are you making?"

Eliza intently heard everything he said, nodding at him as she chopped the vegetables.'You are right.The baby won't let me sleep much. "She added with a small laugh, as she tossed her hair back. "No.Andy, I can't let you cover all of it"She spoke loudly, looking worried.She knew expenses were tight, and she needed to save as much as she could but that didn't mean she would let him pay for everything.She turned to him, feeling her confidence drain at his sight.God, he needed a shirt.

"You can't just cover everything Andy.I..I forbade it.You have your own life to live, and I feel guilty enough to hog your time here and not pay you for the hardwork, and now you want to pay for all of it?"She asked, shaking her head."Don't make me push you out of the house. "She warned, taking out some plates and setting it on the table.

She emptied the pasta she made in a deep vessel before putting it on the table. She brought some spoons and forks before sitting down, and smiling at him."Here"She served him, before taking some for herself. As she ate, she asked, "Andy, don't you have any family to visit?"

Andy looked her over. "Well I'm a stubborn Marine so you will have to try harder than forbidding me to do something." He gave her a playful grin. "Look I know how to do things cheap but efficiently. Just let me do this. If and when you can pay me back...go for it." He gave her a wink.

Once she handed the plate to him he took it and started to eat. "Wow...you can pay me in food." He joked with a chuckle. "This is so good." He started to eat as she asked her question. "I have parents and a brother. A younger brother." After taking a drink he looked at her. "He's a senior in high school. Wanting to follow his big brother's footsteps. Is it wrong of me to be proud of him and tell him not to at the same time?" His eyes met hers. Then realized it was probably not the best thing to ask her. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

"Once I'm done with lunch I figure I'd finish up here in the kitchen the move onto the nursery. I didn't want to work in there with you resting." He would start with painting then getting everything else would fall into place fairly easy. He could always work on the kitchen after the baby was born but the nursery needed to be finished.

His eyes couldn't help but look her over again. She was beautiful and it was hard not to look at her. Then here he was eating lunch without a shirt. Seriously? He felt so embarrassed but if he would go grab it now it would be pretty obvious he was embarrassed. Starting was something he couldn't help but do but hoped she hadn't noticed. They chatted about the nursery plans before he got up to help clean up the table.

Eliza laughed at his words, shaking her head no at his words.She knew he won't listen, that meant she would have to find a way, a newer way to pay him back for everything he was doing."You like it?"It's been a while since I have cooked."She spoke, eating the pasta herself. It tasted nice, and it already felt better to be able to cook.Cooking was her favorite hobby, but she had stopped doing it, finding it too depressing to cook with no one around.

Her long hair fell in straight strands as she ate, listening to him."I understand how you feel."She spoke softly. She had wanted Scott to quit a lot of times, but he had always said no.She was afraid of loosing him when he was gone, and even more afraid to loose him when he was here."It's dangerous.."She agreed, exhaling loudly.

She nodded at him, getting up to and dumping the dishes. "I should get thee dishes done."She muttered, opening the tap.She had a lot of dishes, as she started to go through them, letting Andy worked.After a few minutes, the door bell rang.Eliza went to open it to find her neighbor and good friend, Laura there."I brought you some lasagna!"She spoke, with a grin.She had straight red hair with not much assests, but she was still pretty.Eliza smiled, taking it."I just had lunch.But, come in."She spoke, allowing her to come in.Laura's eyes fell on Andy, as she raised her eyebrows."I didn't know you were kidnapping hot men! "Eliza shook her head."No, That's Andy.Scott's best friend"

Andy finished up a few things and was just cleaning up when Laura rang the door bell. He kept cleaning up his mess when he saw her friend. It was a normal reaction to check her friend over. He gave her a small smile. "Nice to meet you ma'am." Eliza didn't kidnap him he stayed pretty willingly. It was the least he could do for Scott. "I'm just helping out. Doing some handy work before the baby arrives."

He went back to gathering his tools and supplies. His muscles in his back flex as he bent over and picked up his tool box. He left them in the corner of the kitchen. "Is this okay to leave there? I don't need it for the nursery." He was just starting with sanding the walls down and painting so he didn't need much. "You don't like to paint do you?" He looked at Laura as he teased a bit.

Before they knew it he was on his way to the truck to get plastic to lay down on the floor to start sanding and panting. When he left the kitchen he gave them both a smile. It was something he didn't want to get in the middle of, girl time or her spending time with her friend.

Eliza turned to Andy and smiled as he answered. Both the women watched his muscles flex as he bent, making both of them look away for different reasons.Eliza shook her head, as if to shake the very thought away as she noticed Laura's eyes beaming.For some reason, she didn't like the idea of Laura taking interest in Andy.And when Andy flirted, it made her even more mad.

But then, what could she do? And if Andy got a relationship out of this, then it was only better for him, right? He was starting over with his life and he surely needed to start dating again.He wasn't bound like her."Hmm, I'd paint anything for a body like that."Laura spoke, after Andy left.

"Why didn't you tell me Scott had a hot friend? "Laura asked, walking in with her.Eliza shrugged,"He just came today Laura! He was with Scott in the marines"She spoke, sitting on the couch.Her mind wandered if Andy had worn his tee shirt or no.Laura nodded, looking at the direction of nursery. "Finally a dreamy neighbor"She added, making Eliza roll her eyes.

Andy grabbed the plastic and paint and came back inside. This times his arms were flexed from the muscles in his arms. The plastic was tucked under the one arm. He wiped his feat on the mat by the door. His eyes looked at the ladies and gave them a smile before heading upstairs.

He laid the plastic down on the floor then got the painting supplies ready. He found his ipod in his room and put earbuds in as he worked. He started with making sure the walls were sanded before painting. It didn't take him long to get the first coat on. He stood back and looked at it. It didn't look bad before he started on the second coat. He just needed to do the trim. After grabbing a towel he wiped his hands.

Making his way downstairs he found the girls. "You ladies want to check out Picasso's work? It's pretty good." He grinned and looked Laura over again. Andy had paint on his chest as well as his jeans and boots. It was practically all over him. A shower would be necessary. It was no doubt that Eliza was better looking but to Andy, Eliza was off limits being his best friend's wife. Andy turned to lead the way to the nursery opening the door showing the girls the room. "Well what do you ladies think?"

Eliza listened to Laura talk, but her mind wandered away.But for the first time, it didn't go to Scott but to Andy who was just working upstairs."Eliza, you have got to set me a date with him!"Laura pleaded, as Eliza shook her head.She didn't want to, for many reasons.But she told Laura the most acceptable one."He just came here Laura, I can't set you up right away!"

Laura huffed, knowing Eliza was right."Fine"She muttered, when Andy came to the room.

"You're all dirty.This art may better be worth it."Laura teased back, helping Eliza up.Eliza smiled at Andy, unable to help but notice the paint on his body.She followed them upstairs, walking into the nursery.A small gasp left her lips as shellooked at the room, dumbfound.It was beautiful."It seems so professional. Are you sure you were in Marines?"Laura teased, touching his arm.Eliza stood speechless.It was so much better than she could have imagined."It's beautiful Andy'She spoke softly, not sure if Andy heard her with Laura next to him.

"Oh it's worth it...trust me." He grinned as he lead the way.

Andy's eyes followed Laura's hand on his arm. "I'm pretty sure. I have the uniforms to prove it." He smiled at Laura. His eyes meeting hers a moment before looking at Eliza. "Yeah? You like it? You think the baby will like it?"

"I actually painted in the summer my junior and senior year. Mostly exterior but a few interior places. I didn't even need to tape. I just got pain on myself." He smiled. "I figured we should give it a good day or so try dry and set and if I need to do another coat I can. Then I can start decorating. We will have to get the crib and other decorations from the store." He gave Eliza a smile and wink.

His eyes went back to Laura. "So you like it too? Did you even look at it or you just looking at me?" He smiled a bit.

Eliza nodded at Andy, touching her bump as if to remind herself of the baby."Yes, we'll do that tomorrow. "She added, noticing he wasn't looking at her anymore.
Laura seemed very pleased with Andy's words."Hmn, I happen to like everything I am seeing. "She teased back, her body turning towards him.

Eliza turned away, letting the two of them do whatever it is that they wanted.It was good for Andy, and Laura too, to move on with their lifes.She headed downstairs, still feeling something tug at her to go back.Sitting down, she started making lists.

"So, If you are free tonight, after Eliza is in bed, You can stop by next door for a drink or too.I happen to be awake.."She leaned in."late in night"She added, her arm trailing down his muscles.

Andy gave Eliza a nod about getting the other things needed for the nursery and watched her go out of the room. He couldn't help but sense some jealousy but he wondered if maybe it was more that she missed Scott.

His eyes watched Laura and then jumped to look in her own eyes. "I should be free. I may be tired from all the work today though." He grinned a bit at her and chuckled a bit. "Late at night huh? What is there to drink?" His eyes searched her eyes a bit as he wondered if she was the type to sleep on the first date, first encounter. It had been a while for Andy. A long while and his body was reminding himself of that as he looked at her.

"I probably should clean up and shower. I'm a bit of a mess..." The whole time he talked to her he had a grin on his face. A grin she was just eating up. "Thanks for the invite tonight. I may be over."

Laura shrugged lightly, when he asked her what is there to drink.She licked her lips, as he spoke, his body leaning down at her.It had been a while since somebody had taken interest in her, and she happened to like what she saw, which was plenty. "I'll wait for you, hun"She spoke, turning to leave.

Eliza went up to her room, feeling tears fall She sat on the end of her bed and cried softly, feeling bad for having such emotions.If Scott had been here, she wouldn't feel like this. "Eliza, I'm leaving"Laura called out, as Eliza wiped her tears away.

She sat on her bed completely, pulling out her notepad and starting to make lists for the things she needed for her baby.She had nothing prepared.She heard Laura leave, and concentrated on the list, trying not to think about Andy.

Andy stood there a moment and let out a sigh. Wow. What was this woman up to and why did it seem a bit wrong to enjoy time with this single woman. He sensed jealousy from Eliza but took it more as it was because Scott was gone and she missed him. His head shook as he made his way to the bedroom to get his things for a shower.

Once in the bathroom he stripped down and started the shower. He didn't realize the door wasn't completely closed as he tossed his jeans in a corner on the floor. Next came his boxers and when he stood on his bad leg he winced a little but shrugged it off. Once getting in the shower he let the watcher spray over him for a few moments. It felt rather nice before finally washing his entire body to get the paint off and washing his hair.

After he was done he got out wrapping a towel around his waist. Still oblivious to the door he got dressed into a set of athletic pants and a tshirt. It was nice to be in comfortable clothes. He debated what to do about Laura be then realized he didn't see any harm in going. He went to his room to hang out before heading to Laura's.

Eliza heard Andy go to shower.She was doubtful as to whether he had a towel or no, so she got up and taking two sets of fresh towel, she walked down to his room, before freezing when she saw what she did.Her hazel eyes caught a glance of his muscled body under hot water, as her face paled due to it.He was so awfully handsome.She could see the water dropping down, as he moved his hands over his body.

Her face coloured red as she turned from there and rushed back to her room.Oh God She shouldn't have seen him like this.No, No! What was she going to do? His body haunted her for the rest of the day, and at dinner, she was down, heating the lasagna Laura left.

"Andy? Dinner's ready"She called out, a little afraid as to how will she react when she will see him.

Andy heard her call for dinner so he got up and made his way down to the kitchen. He hid his lip pretty well. "This smells good." He offered her a smile. "I'm sure it helped Laura cooked so you can relax a bit tonight. He grabbed a glass of water before sitting down.

After he sat down he started to eat. From all the work he did he was pretty hungry. He worked up a nice appetite. "What have you been up to?" He had no idea she got a nice view of him in the shower, he wasn't sure if he honestly cared. Andy knew he had a nice body so he didn't have much to be embarrassed about it n that aspect. But maybe embarrassed from his best friend's wife seeing him. His late best friend.

He couldn't help but keep thinking about Laura but for some reason his mind when to Eliza as well. He was attracted to Eliza but she was his friend's wife so she was off limits. It would be wrong. So why not see what could happen or be there with Laura. "Do you mind if I go over to Laura's later? If I'm still awake." He smiled a bit.

Eliza just passed him a smile, when he said that.She was dressed in one of Scott's sweatshirt, that drooped on her right shoulder, showing her shoulder andcollar bone.It was dark blue, and it was loose on her, even though she had a sseven month pregnancy bump.She had paired it with Scott's black boxers, her long hair tied into a rough braid on one side.

'I was just making the list for the things I still need for the nursery and the baby."She answered, shrugging. She didn't feel like eating lasagna so she dumped it, making herself some popcorn. When he asked her, she turned to face him then gave him a careless shrug."I dont mind. It is nice you are making friends."She passed him another dimpled smile.

She had realized that even the thought of wanting Andy was wrong.He was here to keep his promise, and she would not mess that up."I was going to watch a movie anyway.If you find me asleep on the couch, just close the television when you come in."She spoke, taking her bowl of popcorn. She kissed him lightly on his head, smiling at him."Good night Andy"She spoke, leaving him in the kitchen.

Andy looked her over. "Well we can go get whatever it is we need tomorrow." He offered her a smile. She said she didn't mind that he went to see Laura but something seemed off with her. Her lasagna ended up in the trash and she went with popcorn. But he didn't say much and let it go.

He sat there and ate his lasagna it was pretty good. It was a shamed she threw hers in the trash. He would have ate it. "Sure I can handle that. What movie?" After he finished eating he rinsed his plate off in the sink and then went up to the bathroom to clean up a little and grab some shoes to head over to Laura's.

As he walked to the door he stopped and looked in at Eliza. "I won't be too late." He headed out and made his way next door before knocking. He stood there in his athletic pants and shirt. He was kicking himself for not dressing a bit nicer. Once Laura opened the door he smiled at her. "Hey..."

Eliza watched him eat."One Fine day"She answered to him, before leaving the kitchen. She sat on the couch and turned on the television, laying down as the movie started. But her mind kept wondering about Andy, from time to time.

Laura was dressed in her pink satin nightgown when she opened the door.Her lips curled into a smile, as she welcomed him in."I knew you would come"She spoke softly, with a sigh of relief. "That's why I made margaritas! "She took him in her living room, bringing him his drink, before sitting very close to him, so that his body touched hers.

"You got out all the paint?"She whispered, her fingers playing with his collar as she drank.

Andy wasn't familiar with the move so it was probably okay he was leaving. It may be something he wouldn't have liked anyway.

Of course Laura had to be in something sexy when he stopped over. "Margaritas are nice." He smiled at her and sat down before taking his drink. "Thank you." He took a drink and nodded. "It's good."

He grinned at her. "Yeah I think so. Want to double check for me?" Once he set his drink down he pulled his shirt up and leaned up so she could look on his back for him. "If I missed let me know where so I can get it next time." He chuckled a bit.

Laura's eyes brightened as he pulled his shirt up.Her fingers trailed up his back, reaching his abs as she rubbed her palm.It had been a while since she had touched a man and she wanted it.

She leaned down and kissed his neck."I might have some paint on me.Wanna check? "She cooed, turning to face him as she pulled her nightgown off, letting herself in her bra and panties.She wasn't as 'gifted' as Eliza was.Infact, she was just opposite of her.

Eliza had dark thick hair which fell like waterfall, Laura had curly strands of red.Eliza was tanned in a pleasant way, Laura was white as snow.

Andy let out a sigh as her hands ran over his body. Damn it had been since before his deployment that he had a woman touch him, or he had touched a woman for that matter.

His eyes looked over her body with a smile. She was pretty but he couldn't help but think that Eliza was a lot prettier and sexier as well. But he soon shook the thought of Eliza out of his head as he realized how wrong it was for him to be thinking over her in that way.

"I don't see any paint..." He said softly. The man in him wanted to touch her, kiss her and even have sex with her. With Laura but part of him kept telling him it was wrong, because he wanted to do those things even more with Eliza. But that was his best friend's wife and it was wrong. She probably didn't even see him that way and never would. So why not enjoy time with Laura. "Is this just special treatment for me or does all your neighbors get a body inspection?" He smiled at her before kissing her lips softly.

Laura moaned softly as he kissed her.She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him on top of her.He felt so manly,and nice, god had she missed it.She kissed him back, feeling him on top of her.

"Just special neighbors"She muttered, before kissing him back.

At home, Eliza had fallen asleep. It was not good for pregnant women like her to fall asleep on the couch, but she didn't have anybody to instruct or help her, so she just fell asleep.

Andy kept kissing her slowly and only smile when she pulled away. He had missed how a girl felt against his body as well as her lips against his.

There he was kissing this pretty woman and yet his mind kept going back to his friend's wife. Who, it was wrong to be thinking about. He pulled back a bit and looked in Laura's eyes. It was clear he could totally sleep with this woman but how would that look to Eliza. Or how would Scott feel that he was there to look after his wife and instead was hooking up with the neighbor.

It was probably better to hook up with the neighbor than have thoughts about Scotty's wife. He thought maybe should try to get Eliza off his mind. He started kissing Laura back, letting his tongue play with hers.

Laura kissed him again, feeling his body on top of hers.She couldn't detect his reluctance, nor the fact that he was thinking about some other girl while he kissed her.She thought, he was into her, as she was into him.

"Let's take this upstairs"She spoke, panting as she took his arm and guided him upstairs. Her room was big, and mostly tidy.It had a queen sized bed, with pink walls and a dresser which showed all the make up she used before meeting him.

She pulled him down to her bed, as she kissed him again, while trying to unbutton his pants.

Back
Top Bottom