Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Women slave trade (Sugo & Fey)

Sugo

Banned
Banished
It was a cold January morning in a small urban city just outside of London and it was time for the annual woman market, an event that happened every year where women who came of age the year before would be put on show and claimed by men who'd come of age that year also. Sometimes the numbers where no always equal so some women would get an extra year of not being bound to a man and some men would miss out on a year of having a woman.

Sugo was 20, the past two Women markets there wasn't enough women to go around as having a girl had become unfavourable as males where by far the most dominant and the only ones allowed to go out get a job and ultimately look after their father when he was too old to work himself.

This year however was different Sugo was 2 years older than most of the other men at the market so he would get the respect he deserves for his age and first pick of the stock of 18 year old women from his town that year.

Sugo walked down the line of women, knelt on the cold floor dressed most likely against their will to impress the men. Most of the women where blondes or brunettes there was an occasional redhead but the majority was definitely blondes.

Sugo examined 10 maybe 15 different girls before coming across a blonde he was interested in, her jaw and cheek bones where expertly defined her long blonde curled locks of hair hanging on her shoulders as Sugo eyes up the 18 year old girl looking at what she was wearing, a red dress that she was clearly forced into, the shoulder strap not on her shoulder showing the black strap of the bra she wore underneath the dress. Sugo reaches down lifting her chin up to look at her looking in her eyes, any resistance from her would lead to her punishment, authorities stood behind the women at these markets, whips and tasers in hand any step out of line they would be punished. He lets go of her chin in a fairly vital way pulling the strap for her dress up onto her shoulder correctly looking down at her as she knelt in front of him. "What's your name?" He says down to the woman as he reaches forward and starts twirling some of her hair in his fingers.

It was Ava's eighteenth birthday when she had her hands tied in front of her. Unlike her twinbrother, this day wouldn't be a fun one for her. As the males gain their freedom at eighteen, females loose theirs. She was put in a van, riding into the direction of a local girlmarket. Next to Ava sat a a girl crying as silent as possible, she was wearing a tight black tanktop and a white mini-skirt. They weren't allowed to pick their own clothing, but Ava was glad that she was put in a long red dress wich was just a little warmer then the clothing of the other girls. In front of her sat a girl in a bikini, Ava felt bad for her, she might have to stand in the cold for a whole day. Ava wanted to talk with the girl next to her, to try and comfort the girl, but they weren't allowed to make any noise unless they were asked something. This was Ava's life now, don't speak, just listen.

In a line of eleven girls they had too stand, each time when someone showed interest they were expected to kneel. The first male to come and inspect the girls went to Ava first, ''Hey.'' The man said, Ava knelt and replied ''Hello, sir.'' At this moment she felt the pain of a whip hitting the bottom of her feet, a tactic to not mess up her skin on more important sides of her body. ''You don't speak, unless you're being asked something!'' yelled the guard behind her. Ava spend much energy to not make any noise to express her pain. The guy walked off, feeling insulted by Ava and the company that was responsible for her actions. ''Next time you fuck up, we'll keep you and I know you don't want that.'' the guard said. Girls being kept by the company usually didn't live to their 20th birthday, nobody really knew how they used them, they'd only be seen again at their funeral.

It took two hours in the cold for the next male to show interest in Ava, it was a tall guy with blond hair, well dressed and smelled decent. Although she felt very uncomfortable by his touch, she looked him in the neutrally when he pulled up her chin, as she was expected to do. ''My name is Ava, sir.'' she answered politely and knelt in front of him. The cold asphalt on her knees made her want to stand up straight again, even though her foot still hurt.

He smiles gently as the girl kneels, he runs his fingers through her thick hair enjoying how full her hair was. He looks down at her as she tells him his name and he scratches her scalp softly, almost like petting a cat or a dog as in society that was all women where seen as, luxurious pets that where a legal right to every man. "Ava? What a beautiful name." He says in his calm soothing voice as he pets her her head being held against his thigh as he ponders to himself...

Why is a girl this beautiful still here so late into the day? Is she disobedient? Is there something wrong with her? It's weird that no one has claimed her up yet, she is definitely a beauty to behold, maybe she's worth the risk

The whole time he was pondering he was musing her hair, scratching her scalp as she kneeled on the floor. "Get up Ava." He says to her before looking over to the leader of the guards behind her. "I will be taking this one as mine, I'm sure you're aware of how to charge me?" He says looking at the man who nods and responds back. "Yes Mr. Jackson."

After he had finished with the guard he takes Ava's hand, his new wife, these sales where legally binding and women couldn't resist, his purchase of her was as good as a marriage in the eyes of the law. "You may speak as you please from now Ava, you're mine now, not theirs anymore."[/i]

Back
Top Bottom