Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imagining a world where the only morality is obedience to your cock.(sf/fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

**All Characters Depicted And Implied Herein Are Above the Age of 18**

Flanked on either side by devastatingly beautiful, completely deadly brainwashed guards, you enter your council room, where your cabinet of tyranny resides. In already are several women, each one staring at you with open worship and admiration. Every last one decorated in the finest gowns and jewelry, many with fur coats, their outfits costing more than the GDP of several small countries—which they were bragging about openly before you stepped in.

Now, their mouths parting just so, breathing deepening to show their incredible cleavage, heart rates quickening as they stare upon your perfect form. Every last one of these divine beauties would stop men in the streets. Make them cum with barely a whisper from their mouths. Ruin their lives with gentle suggestions about how easy it would be to murder their wives and families. Every last one highly intelligent, capable of manifesting disastrous plans to enact their wills.

And they are, of course, absolutely dedicated to you, absolutely in love with you, desperate to show affection to you, with shrines to your cock in their hearts and minds and even in their homes.

Some were raped into their indoctrination, of course. You had to show them what was right. Afterward, they apologized for their insolence. They thanked you for the glory of your violation.

Some others heard of your growing influence, and were drawn by your power. You fucked them into brainwashed submission also, of course…but they were more welcoming of it than those mentioned above.

And some others still knew all along the horrible evil that you represented. The terrible purging that you wanted to carry out on the populace. The frightening implications of your rhetoric about superiority and the proper place of females—how only the most pure and perfect deserve to serve society. How, when it comes to True Males, there is only truly one, and there was little doubt in their heads about who you meant. And they did not care, urging you on as you raped, murdered, thieved, massacred, and worse.

Almost all of the women present are pregnant from your seed. If they are not yet, they soon will be, and will raise their daughters—always daughters—to fuck you loyally as they have. Perhaps even to the point of replacing their mother’s spots on the council.

You pause, smiling at each of your devoted cabinet members. They each orgasm in turn from the attention—a common reaction for any woman. They, alone, are able to maintain composure, which is why you trust them with so much responsibility. Steel wills are required for your life’s work to be enacted. Each beauty controls a different aspect of your burgeoning empire, which is not yet quite ubiquitous. But soon. They are loyal, hard-working, worshipful, and without morals. You will win against every nation and every foe. Your might is unstoppable. In single combat, it’s well-known you’ve slaughtered tens of thousands.

And at your side, in your ear, I am there, whispering sweet, horrible ideas. Urging you to go further. Moaning happily about what evils you’ll unleash. Your perfect pet. The one that even all of these collected beauties of the cabinet look up to with terrible envy, and terrible worshipful fear. As they should. I am better than them in every possible way. They know a word from me would have them crucified, literally. It’s happened before. I’m so very flighty sometimes, my desire for wanton death and destruction encouraging me to make so many drastic spur-of-the-moment decisions. You reign me in, at times…but other times, it’s brilliant fun to watch me slaughter and hurt and maim and kill in your name.

Perhaps you raped me until I was convinced of all this. Or perhaps I convinced you. Or, perhaps I saw you and knew instantly the real truth about life—that the entire carbon existence was all destined to be crushed under your hand until only diamonds remained. Whatever the case, I am yours utterly, and my place as your knowing, thoughtful, encouraging second-in-command can never be in doubt. In the bedroom, I am your slobbering fuckdoll, barely able to maintain conscious thought…but that’s hardly new. I’m just better at it than other women. Outside the bedroom, I am elegant and regal, always right with you in every situation, the trophy symbol of your entire conquest.

But how exactly does your rule work? How did we get here? Where do we go from here?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I don’t know that I’m looking for roleplay, exactly—outside of you and I talking as if all of the above is the absolute truth. I don’t know that I very much want to act out a specific scene. Rather, I’d like to take the above and walk through little “half-scenes.” Snippets of information or dialogue or description detailing where your rule might go. How do you divvy up your empire? How is it maintained? Do you murder all the males indiscriminately? Are some kept behind for cruel, torturing experiments to understand just exactly how terrible science can become?

And what kind of world turns you on the most? A fantasy world in which elves, dryads, and nymphs all walk around, perhaps even part of your cabinet? Some manner of cyberpunk/science-fiction world where you use technology to achieve all your ends? Something more realistic? Something Victorian, Gothic, Medieval, Steampunk…or…what?

So what I would like is for the two of us to talk about the nature of your rule. You stay in character, and I do as well. Even as we philosophize and daydream, we remain in full knowledge of our terrible responsibility to reshape reality as we see fit.

If it’s not obvious already, **I like** rape, noncon, dubcon, violence, abuse, transformation, mind control, incest, master/slave relationships, power power power, and probably lots of other very sexy things.

I receive a LOT of messages about "how we get started." Usually the King or whatever in question raping me into service. Which is hot. But I've read it a ton. So...just start en media res.

**I'm really, really into** using supermodels as avatars for our play--as in, they would play the roles of our cabinet members and myself. Personalities up to us, but names and appearances remain the same (or enhanced...so many could use bigger tits, yes?). Come to me with roles in mind, and even (*drool*) detailed, paragraphs-long justifications for their various placements and I'll slobber all over your cock all day long. ***ASK ME ABOUT THIS if you have ANY interest whatsoever, pretty please.***

**Nothing** including toilet play, or characters under 18, or any bestiality.

I am very interested in the whole thing, I love your kinks and the idea is pretty cool...I was very tempted to just start a thread and send you the link, in medias res, just like you said, but I wanted to make sure that you are still looking for partners first before I did all that. If you would like me to I already have an idea for a title and where to pick up, I would like to do the cabinet member idea too, and wanted to know if you wanted me to find a picture for my character as well based off real life models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom