Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amateur looking for anime roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior.

Planetoid
I got a taste of role playing awhile ago and wanted more so here I am. Since I have started role-playing here, I have gotten some experience. I only have two main requirements: I'm straight so only girls and nothing too extreme like vomit and scat. I'm pretty open to anything but I would want a consistent partner who won't disappear out of nowhere. I've been browsing the site here are a couple of things I wanted to add. I am comfortable with a couple of sentences to a paragraph. I respond quickly most of the time. I work evenings so I am mostly available late at night. Finally I would like some smut and would prefer it to plot. I am open if the post is good enough to get invested in as long as there is smut sometimes in the story. Message me and we can think of something.
Note: Any images I post are characters I would like my partners to play and most are NSWF.
Edit: I prefer to role play through PMs but I could be convinced to play through email.
Edit: Would also love to do a role play with the sexy lady I use as a profile picture, Rias
Edit: Would love to do a role play with her too.
Edit: My favorite kinks are big butts, huge breasts, anal, creampies, and virgins. Not a requirement though; just my preferences.
Edit: Another hot MILF I would love to role play with!!
Edit: Another busty beauty I would love to role play with!
Edit: Yet another smoking hottie I would love to play with!
Edit: Another busty babe I am craving!
Edit: A sexy cat girl I love too!
Edit: A sexy BBW I like a lot as well!
Edit: Here is a sexy centaur I have been craving!
Edit: Here is another sexy lady; this one is a squirter!
Edit: Here is a hot elf I like a lot too!

RE: Amateur role player open to almost anything

I am a dude so we won't rp together, but I must say your Pics are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom