Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dance with Fey

Fey

Planetoid
Hey guys, I've thought long and hard about if I want to share my life with you and decided I would. I'm not sure if I'll keep this as some sort of blog yet, but I do want people to know my history. I've met a lot of nice people already and I would like them to get to know me.

---

I'm 22 years old, I'm from The Netherlands, I have two cats and when I'm not here, it's likely that I'm playing League of Legends.

In my early teens I loved writing, from the age of 12 till I was 16 I wrote daily and I think I was fairly good at it. Then I started partying, meeting the wrong kind of people and meeting my first love, cocaine. I've been addicted for at least 5 years and with the help of my older brother gotten out of that life. Every now and then I still have a fall back, but I'm certain I'll be clean soon enough.

The first thing you need to do when you're getting into a clean life is getting a hobby, this is why I signed up for this site. I honestly didn't expect this to be such fun, but I've met lovely people and even started my first roleplay. Wich I also didn't expect to be this hot.
I know my English isn't nearly perfect yet, but I'm working on that really hard. Also I'm working on improving my roleplaying.

Questions are welcome, both in messages and in comments I'll be happy to answer them. c:

Back
Top Bottom