Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cult RP - Story Driven (multiple person needed).

Hi, I'm in need of ''followers'' for a RP that I'd like to do.

I'd need quite a lot of people, like 5 or 6 that can be interacting 2 by 2 or 6 by 6 sometimes as it would function like a real cult with a Dom/Sub hierarchy. If you are interested reply to this thread with the position you'd like to occupy and basic infos such as Timezone and character sex, age and name. I'll be the cult leader, but maybe if someone really wants it, I can exchange position, we'll see !

I need consistent and organised people that can participate once every 3-4 days. Members that do not follow this simple rule will be expelled.

All further infos such as the base scenario and cult name will be set when I reach my member count. I'll also try to maintain a thread where the cult rules are written for you to follow in the RP.

Pleasure, Lietchenstein

Like what kinda cult(s)? Back story? Trying to put a character together but need more Intel on the world/setting :) already have a simple concept in my head ready to be fleshed out.

Madison Parker said:
Like what kinda cult(s)? Back story? Trying to put a character together but need more Intel on the world/setting :) already have a simple concept in my head ready to be fleshed out.

Well I thought a kind of religious heavy cult or maybe a Manson family type of thing. Anyway, I like dark settings and very twisted kind of cult. Nothing too hardcore, but I expect a couple of fucked up things to happen. My character will be a sociopath and a manipulator so the cult will kind of reflect his intents. I hope you have what you need and as I said, once we have enought people, I'll establish a sub-forum for the cult, as the mods requires it. Every lore info will be written there such as the cult history and all characters bio.

Name: Valerie Johnson
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130
Eyes:green
Hair: black

Title/Rank: Priesstess(step down from highest pagan only higher position is high priest(ess)

She's been studying Wicca since she was 12, her mother was a former pagan high priestess.

Her father was executed in prison after being found guilty of 12 brutal serial murders.

Here's a simple template containing main details, I'll work on fleshing out details and finding a picture for visual aid once a uniform character sheets been determined

Sounds interesting, I guess I am in. Will have the character fleshed out once the sheet paper is up.

I can also throw up a character once the character sheets are out. But if you want to wait for more people to join, I can be patient.

I think we could start it and people might add themselves as we go along the plot. What do you guys think ? We'll be 4 to start.

Back
Top Bottom