Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty Lady On A Cruise (whtbitch4u2own & Spyke Lion)

Wes flashed her an innocent smile, holding up the small pamphlet in his hand. Now that he was right in front of her, he was able to get a much closer look at her in the dress. It looked better on her than he imagined, perfectly showing off her nice curves while being sure to show off enough of her foreign, desirable skin. He could now gaze down to sneak a glance at her legs, noting their shape and how squeezable they were. Still, he was good at hiding his interest and blazing desires, and made sure to look at her right in the eyes as he spoke to her.

"Sorry I didn't notice you at first." He chuckled, looking at up and down. "You were dressed rather casually earlier, and I wasn't expecting how beautiful you would be in a dress like that." He smiled, directly tossing a compliment her way. "It seems like you can pull off whatever you wear rather well." His flattery was genuine, he wasn't just saying that just to get into her into his bed... though that thought would be pleasant, it wasn't going to happen right that instant.

"Anyways, I don't quite want to say I'm lost." Wes smiled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "There was an event I was looking forward to going to tonight, and I was planning on heading over there after I had some dinner. It's some sort of talk show thing that looked rather interesting, and I didn't want to miss it. I heard it's popular, so I wanted to make sure where it was so I could get there early enough to find myself a good seat." He quickly noted her excitement for sweets... something that he may need to remember later.

SRKDEEPIKA002_zpsqaqdxj3k.jpg

You could tell from her expressions that she was excited to be here. Her bubbly nature making it easy from him manipulate that to use at his advantage. Watching him smile an innocent smile, she looked at the pamphlet he held up, reaching for it after she tilted her head to see what it was. Taking it in her hand, she unfolded it to see that it was one of the thing that she was interested in.

With her standing so close to him, he would notice the glow on her face, the ceiling lights making her glow even more and her scent filling the air around her that would seem to hypnotize anyone around her. Of course, except her husband as he was used to it and barely paid attention. The floral dress was just perfect and tight snug around her curvaceous frame. Despite her attempts to now show off her cleavage, it was mildly visible, though it would also indicate how small her breasts were, just handful.

She noticed how he was obviously checking her out, hearing his compliment, it was for a good reason. He didn’t recognize her in this outfit, being much different than what she had on earlier. Earlier, she had jeans and a top, hair done into a braided pony but now, it was all prim and proper. “Really? I look the same.” She said shrugging off his compliment, “But thanks!” She spoke in her little uppity tone of voice, her fair skin turning a bit crimson as she handed him the pamphlet back.

“You men never want to admit, especially when they’re lost.” She chuckled at him and nodded in agreement, “I know of the event. I probably go there myself. I had seen Conference room C on the fourth deck, towards the back of the ship.” She said and looked at him, “Who knows, you might see us there.” She said as she had made it clear to him earlier that day that she was married and she using ‘US’ meant her husband would also accompany her, hopefully for the full two hour session. She looked over her shoulders at last, “Ahh, I should get back inside. My dessert awaits!” She said and turned to the side a little and patted his arm, “It was nice bumping into a lost man.” She innocently teased him before turning on her heels to walk back into the restaurant. He would have a pretty view of her behind and notice her opting in to wear heels to compliment the dress she was wearing.

Wes could only smile in her presence, her happy and excited attitude really rubbing off strongly on him. Not only that, but he could just see everything, smell her enticing perfume, hear her happy little voice. If only she knew what kind of power she held with that body and personality of hers... Wes couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the thought. Well, she would have to learn eventually, and maybe he was going to be the man to show that to her.

He soaked up her light teasing, not minding that she was thinking he was just a lost man looking for directions. He made sure to catch sight of her walking away, and although she was leaving his company he was happy to see the way her legs and body looked when she left. So, she was still planning on going to the conference? That was good... he would like to see her there preferably without her husband, so he would just have to see how lucky he could tonight.

With the next event coming soon but not too soon, Wes made his way into the restaurant, glancing over at Deepika's table before stopping into the bar and ordering a drink. He had some time to kill, and maybe he would be able to get a chance to hear the conversation between Deepika and her husband... and hopefully have an opportunity to speak with her to progress his plan.

She watched him smiled with her and that was always a good sign. Little did she knew, he was enjoying her company and everything that was there about her. She did pass off a joke to him and seeing him take it well only made her smile a bit as her lips curled into a smile.

Having no idea that he watched her the whole time she was walking back into the restaurant. She saw that her dessert had arrived and she ran her hand down her behind before taking a seat. Her husband on the phone as she smiled and took a spoonful of her fine dessert and enjoyed every bit of it. She took another spoonful and held it towards him, “Wanna try?” She asked him excitedly and leaned forward and he shook his head.

He was gulping the last sip of his fourth wine glass. Now, he wasn’t a drinker and never drank to get drunk, four glasses were certainly enough. She looked at the bottle and took it from his hand as he had just filled half of his class, “I think that’s enough for the evening. I need some…” she made up an excuse as she didn’t want to but still filled her glass. Though, it only filled to a level above half and the bottle was soon empty.

“Can’t drink too much. We still have to go out to the event. There’s a talk show that I want to go to. I heard it’s really good!” She spoke with great excitement, “I was thinking that we can take a small walk on the deck after this and then make our way to the two events I want to attend. It will be fun!” She said as she went about finishing her dessert and once done, they would be up and about.

Wes was a little far from her table, but he had sharp ears and was able to hear a good amount of the small talk Deepika had with her husband. It appeared that her husband was as disinterested as usual, more involved with his business rather than how lovely his wife was that evening. Once more he had to suppress that irritation and anger, wanting to just turn around to try and open her husband's eyes. Well, it didn't matter too much anyone. If everything went where he wanted to, he would be giving Deepika all the attention she needed.

Wes ordered just a small glass of whiskey, sipping it as he waited. Time passed on by itself, and he was repeatedly checking his watch to make sure that it didn't go by too fast. He listened to Deepika share a glass of wine with her husband, talking about the next even that she was excited about. He couldn't hear exactly what the husband thought of it, and he really didn't say too much about it. Again, Wes wasn't quite sure what the husband was thinking, nor did he really care.

Flipping open the pamphlet, Wes went over the event once again. It looked like there was going to be a party right after the event and in the same room. He glanced back over at Deepika and her husband. He had drank an awful lot, so Wes wasn't sure if he was going to stay for the dance if he even went to the event. So far, it looked like things were looking a little favorable. When the time was getting close Wes tipped the bartender and got off of his chair, making sure that Deepika was also going to be on the move.

She was least interested paying attention to see who was around them. The bar was filled with few men that she didn’t bother to even look back towards to see who was there. For now, she was enjoying her dessert and chatting with her husband who was partially listening to her. She was used to it and knew he did listen to what she was saying, just not replying back as much.

She went about finishing her dessert and then she just leaned back in her chair as her hand came to rest on her taut tummy, “I think I am full now!” She told him as he looked up, nodding to her statement about the event she wanted them to attend. The walk on the decks may not happen as they both were feeling a bit lazy. Instead, they just lingered around a little longer until it was time for the event. Well, there was still good 25 minutes but reaching there early and grabbing good comfortable seats wouldn’t hurt.

They would want better seats since it wasn’t a small even either. Once they were done, they simply thanked their waiter and stood up to make their way out of the restaurant. They stood by the glass elevators and she stepped closer to him to loop her hand around his arm. “Let’s just go to the event…” she suggested and he nodded as he wasn’t keen on walking much either. He was ready to just relax and then call it a night. The whole lobby was just posh and shiny. The lobby was on the second floor and the center gave view to the top floor, the glassed elevators allowing the view of the lobby and other floors as it would climb up.

The environment was perfectly amazing as they could see all the guests were out and about. Many were dressed nicely and others, just casually. Once they reached the designated floor, she lead him out of the elevator and towards the lounge where there would be plenty seats and couches. They decided to sit towards the side on a comfortable couches in the corner where they’d have a good view and also would be out of everyone’s way.

Wes sneaked himself out of the restaruant, but he made sure that Deepika was never out of view. He waited over by the window where he had spied on her, pretending to be messing around on his phone while keeping a very close eye on her. When it was about time, he watched her and her husband stand up from their chairs, making their way right out of the restaurant. With a sly smile, he shoved his phone into the pocket of his suit and waited, staring at the entrance. When she finally emerged with her husband, Wes disappeared into the crowd that was mostly likely going to the same place.

It was rather easy to hide himself from Deepika since she had no idea he was tailing her.

He knew where they were headed, but he wanted to make sure that it was truly their destination. To his relief, it was. The lobby was grand and intricate, and everything seemed to either glow or shine from cleanliness. The people entering were all dressed in fancy, formal attire for the most part, helping Wes blend in with the others. He continued to watch Deepika and her husband, watching them take their seats in a corner in the room.

Wes took his own seat not too far behind. just close enough so that he could try and listen in on their conversations. While Deepika looked excited to be there, her husband barely looked interested and continued to stare at his phone screen. Wes still wasn't quite sure what she saw in such a boring man as him. Shaking his head, he leaned comfortably back in his seat while the room continued to be filled. Again, he would need to be patient and wait.

It didn’t take long for them to leave the restaurant after finishing their dessert and the rest of the wine that was in her glass. The plan was to take a short walk on the decks and then head down to the venue where the event was. Having already spent enough time eating dinner, they opted to go to the venue early on and grab a seat, looking forward to the start of what seemed like a fun full event.

The place was well decorated with pretty lights, a spot light facing the stage, and the main lights were dimmed to create ambient environment. She didn’t bother looking around the place, instead, she settled next to her husband, cozying up to him.

It was then, he decided to get up after peeling her off of him, telling her that he was going to go get something to drink for them. She having finished the rest of the wine from his glass, she knew he wanted to drink a bit more. She just wanted him to not get tired and drowsy an hour into the event. She chuckled at him as she also wanted to sip on something, as were all adults in the room were now as they filed into the venue. After her husband left, she slowly moved to look around the place, shifting her head to gaze over the venue. The stage was almost set and everything was pretty much ready to go.

Wes had been patiently sitting and waiting, observing the couple and waiting for a chance. A few people and couples had settled down around him, and he managed to even engage in some occasional small talk, mostly about how excited they were for the event or what else they were planning on doing. Wes made sure to pay attention to the conversations, but he continued to keep tabs on Deepika and her husband, whom the latter looked as uninterested as ever.

Wes watched the husband pry his wife off of her, stepping away to leave somewhere. Wes figured it was either the bar or the bathroom, so he might have some time to make some more small talk. He quietly excused himself, asking his new acquaintances to save his seat while he stood up, approaching the beautiful woman just a small distance away.

"Ah, there you are." He smiled, speaking in a gentle voice to not surprise her. "Just wanted to see a familiar face in here." There was an open seat across from her for now, so he took it quietly, making sure that he had a good view of when her husband came back. The moment he would spot him, he would make his way back to his other seat. "Sorry for bugging you again, I'm just a little eager to make some friends around here. I came on this trip by myself, so I'm just trying to find some people to spend some time with every now and then."

While everyone was having a good time, she was trying to have a good time. Her husband was there and she wanted to believe that they were having a decent time at least, and so she believed as much because she didn't know any better. Her world, for the past few years, was made up of her home, her chores and her husband. She was starting to think that if she worked, even a part time, she'd have something to do to keep herself busy instead of keeping free and be bored at home all day long. Sure, he made the money and she didn't really need to work, but she couldn't help but think.

She believed that he wasn't uninterested in her but just busy with his work, which was also very important. It's just that his work took priority than his personal life. But then again, she knew how he was when they were dating and how he liked to be on top of things, work and goal oriented. So, she was okay with it.....for now at least.

When her husband moved away from where they were sitting, she smiled seeing him off as she then picked her phone out of her purse and started tapping at it. Just as she was opening the picture gallery in her phone, she heard someone speak to her or someone near her. She doubt that the person required her attention but it was her natural response, as it would be anyone's, to look up. A soft smile quickly formed at the corner of her lips, "And now you have!" She looked up at him, watching him move into an empty seat, "You have to stop bumping into me. I am starting to feel as if I am your only friend on this cruise." She joked with him, "OH no...you're not bugging me. I was just..." She pushed her phone back in her purse, indicating that she rather get involved with people around her rather than many people these days who have their eyes glued to some electronic devices. It certainly had taken away people's attention.

"And here, I thought we were friends already." She spoke softly over the soft music and the chatter that filled the room now. She did come on this trip with her husband but it felt as if Wes and she were on the same boat. Deep down, she was also alone and she yet had to realize that. "I still don't understand why would you? Come alone?" She asked as they never got to talk about that. "You're more than welcome to stay there. The show is about to start." She said glancing around the place. She offered as she had no idea what he was planning and he had just planted a seed. Soon after some time, she would alone as well and if she were to spot him around, she would definitely go up to him and start a conversation.

Wes gave her a happy nod, smiling brightly at her. She was so friendly, so lovely, so beautiful. He wouldn't have minded just sitting here and watching her, but he only had a limited time. He wasn't sure when her husband would return, so he would have to have this meaning count. He cleared his throat, straightening out his thoughts in order. He was going to have to make some sort of impression here, and by the sound of it she already found him as a friendly acquaintance... that would definitely be useful for later. In any case, he was less of a stranger now, and so was she. It was about time to talk to her a little to learn about her.

"Ah, well that's a bit of a story... " Wes smiled in response to her asking about him coming alone. "I've always been one for traveling, wanting to see the world and such. A lot of it I've seen already, but this particular cruise is taking us on a route that I have never been on before. So I decided that if I have to go alone to experience it, so be it." He chuckled, resting his back into the seat. "Plus I've been on cruises before and I absolutely love them. There's always something exciting to do on board, and lots of new people from all over to meet."

He glanced around the room, looking for her husband. He hadn't spotted him yet, so he was still a little in the clearing. He wasn't sure how much time he had left, but he was going to spend it well. "I have a lot of stories from around the world to tell... maybe sometime I can tell you a few. I promise you that they'll be exciting." He chuckled, setting up something for the future.

She was a combination of what any man would want in a woman. She would be the perfect wife, a girlfriend and even anything else…the last which was not what she was ready to cling on to. She was too naïve to look past anything her marriage in that moment. All the times her husband had ignored her had registered in the back of her head but she didn’t think of it in some bad way. She just told herself that he was busy and that’s about it.

He was certainly a less of a stranger and that’s why she felt comfortable talking to him for sure. She smiled with interested, “A story huh?” She placed her chin in her palm after propping her hand on her elbow. She wasn’t surprised much as he seemed like a guy who didn’t need anyone and he’d do whatever he wanted in his life. “I think that’s great! How you can just up and leave after deciding that you want to go on a cruise or want to do something.” She said as it reminded her of her single life. It certainly had its perks.

“Can you imagine? All of our staff on the cruise are from different countries. And the passengers, all over the states and few from even Canada. I think it’s amazing.” She shared the same thought with him as he told her he had a lot of stories. Though, she’d not the one to dwell in some boring stories, he seemed interesting. “Sure…” She said in response and leaned back in her seat, “You can tell me all about it next time you bump into me again!” She joked with him and looked around the room, “There is an event after this as well right?” She asked him as she wasn’t sure if she was going to stay back for it, as her husband would probably want to go back.

As far as Wes was concerned, everybody who was sitting around them didn't exist. He was fully able to zone out all the sounds and liveliness that filled around them and focus right on Deepika. He had her in his sights like a target, and he wasn't going to let her get away. To him, it was almost like a hunt, and she was his prey. He was zoned in on her, but this was a different kind of game. His eyes scanned around the room occasionally, looking to spot her husband once again. Still not spotting the boring, busy man, Wes could only smile more.

"As exciting and fun as my life is, I need some relaxation as well. It always helps to get away and settle down for a bit." He nodded. It was true, he did do many things, and he had joined this cruise sort of on a whim. He was glad he did though, because he truly met a unique and beautiful woman. He wasn't about to let her out of his sight.

"This is a very diverse cruise I have to say." He agreed, taking a moment to glance about before listening in on what she had to say. "And sure, I'd love to tell you my stories. I do plan on staying for the event right after this as well, and I think it would be fun if you stayed too. I think there's going to be a little bit of a party, and that's some fun I don't want to miss out on. If you do happen to stay, I wouldn't mind sharing a couple with you." He smiled.

tumblr_meki44DPcD1qip9uqo1_250.gif

Deepika could feel the attention he was giving her. Every time she looked at him, she found him glancing right at her as if she was the most interesting thing ever. He was very well involved in any conversation they had ever had and were having at the moment. It almost felt as if it was too much for her to handle and that’s why her own eyes couldn’t stay constant and glued to his face.

She glanced around the place just so she wouldn’t have to look right at him, knowing he was looking right back at her. While he was a stranger to her and was giving way more attention than she expected from him, her husband was giving not at much that was expected of him. Not that she compared them both in that moment, she was just enjoying her time on cruise….not just specifically with Wes.

She smiled and nodded at him, “I think everyone needs time to relax. That’s why I believe that people should have two vacations per year AT LEAST!” She said exaggerating the last two words. She nodded in agreement again, “I couldn’t agree more…” She said and glanced back in the direction her husband had gone off to, to see if her husband was coming back and he was. “I would love to hear them. That’s what I thought…there is an event after this. Let’s see how this one is and if I am not too bored, I may just stay back.” She said as she looked at him, not really worried that she was talking to Wes while her husband was coming back. Though, if Wes would up and leave, she still wouldn’t get the hint that he didn’t want to be seen by her husband.

Wes nodded, thoroughly enjoying the conversation with Deepika. When she looked way, he quickly caught her glance, his eyes shifting across the room to spot her husband on the way. So, his time had finally come, but he had done all he wanted to do. He was sure that it was all going to work on in some way, so he wasn't too worried. He had planted the seeds for the next encounter, and gave them something to even talk about when the time came. Whether she was going to stay for the next event, well, he was going to have to see..

"Oh, I hope you can excuse me for a moment." Wes smiled, standing up from his seat across from Deepika. "I forgot that I needed to make a quick call to one of the staff members of the cruise. I had some questions about an event I wanted to attend. But hopefully I'll see you later, Deepika." He smiled, taking one look back at her before heading off, disappearing back into the small crowd of people sitting. He timed it just right so that a few more moments her husband returned, having no idea that she was talking to Wes.

Wes made his way back to his little seat, going out of his way to make sure that Deepika couldn't see him return. Now, he was back to his little spot where he could listen in and watch her, waiting for the event to end...

It seemed that she seemed to be losing track of time when she was around Wes. She could feel how he was holding her in a conversation with him, making it interesting to chat with him every time. Though, it was only their....third time in one day, whether it was lot of coincidences or he was just lucky. Her head turned in her husband's direction, watching him walk back with two glasses in his hands, cutting through the crowd to get to the back where she was.

She looked at Wes when he told her that he needed to step away to make a call, she smiled and nodded, "Sure...I am sure we will." She smiled as there were high chances of them bumping into one another, again, tonight or tomorrow. She quickly glanced back at her husband, smiling at him as he neared the table and turning back, she couldn't spot Wes. Not worrying about it too much, her attention was on her husband now and the guy that was starting the show.

"Thank you," she whispered and looked past her husband who seemed to block her view. "Come on baby, take a seat quickly." She told him and added, "They are about to start. Oh...by the way, there is another couple's event after this. It would be nice if we stayed." She said and looked at him, whispering back, "What do you say?"

She looked at him with excitement while her husband looked at the man on stage while sipping on his drink. He shrugged her shoulders and tilted his head, "Ehh, I don't know babe. I am pretty tired. It's been a long day hun." Deepika leaned forward, "But..." She said and stopped, "How about you tell me what you want to do once we are done with this show." Thinking that he may feel better after the show, probably wanting to stay for another. She believed that they should make the best of their vacation time since they do go to sleep early when at home.

The show went on and they had a great time. There came a point where her husband was dozing off a little and she shook his elbow to wake up him. He did wake up but he then stood up to get a refill of their drinks as well as use that little walk to wake him up. This was their second drink after coming to this event, having had few glasses of wine when having dinner. Well, he had more than she did and she could tell he wasn't going to last another event. The show finished and everyone clapped, she turned to find her husband sitting with his head tilted back against the backrest, taking a little nap. Though, she'd glanced at him just a few minutes ago so she knew that he must have fallen asleep just now. She did nudge him up and he woke up, wiping his face, "OH man....I need to hit the bed." He stood up, "I don't think I can also another event. But, you're more than welcome to stay back. Join me when you are done. Unless you are also feeling tired and feel like going to bed?" He asked her, almost sure that she was a night owl at home usually, and excited to be here so she would linger back for now. He leaned down to kiss her cheek, "Okay babe, I will see you." He said and started leaving the event. She also stood up shortly after him since she wanted to use the restroom. She was alone now but still debating if she should stay back or go back to her room. She was in the restroom for about 10 minutes before she stepped out, lingering the hallway outside as she was reading the events the same place will have for the next day. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she stood there, taking mental notes. Thinking, she may as well head back to her cabin.

Wes didn't like it, but he was willing to deal with this situation for now. He caught a good look at the husband, looking tired and uninterested as usual. Wes glared holes into the back of the head as the show started, figuring he should take a moment to loosen up. So far, his day had been a success, and things with Deepika were going well. He couldn't get in over his head, he was still only a minor sort of friend to her so he couldn't really push it. But that's where his patience would kick in, and he was sure he'd get what was rightfully coming to him in the future. It may not be close, but it would get there.

When the show started up, Wes decided that he was going to do a little observing while enjoying the entertainment. He had initially joined up with the cruise for his own fun anyway, with Deepika just happening to take over his priority. As the show went on, Wes would quickly spot her husband dozing off, swaying slightly in the middle of everything. Deepika would shake him awake, but he would soon pass out again, even after grabbing a few more drinks. Even though Wes grew agitated at her husband's behavior, he knew that it would just make it better for himself later on. Deepika simply couldn't deal with a man so inattentive and so uninteresting forever.

When the event ended, everybody applauded, transitioning slowly into the next big event. A few people were leaving, but a majority of them were staying, laughing and speaking to one another with wide smiles. Wes carefully watched Deepika's husband stand up, looking as if he was making his way out of there, leaving Deepika by herself. It wasn't long before Deepika stood up as well, and Wes was growing worried that she would just leave after him... but luckily, she went into the hallway and left into the bathroom. Wes made a quick move, grabbing another set of drinks and making his own way out into the hallway. Meeting up with her again might seem like he was making a move, but he would hope that her kindness wouldn't make her think.

He was over in a corner, hidden while he watched her emerge from the bathroom. Smiling, he licked his lips and made his way over, holding out a drink. "You aren't planning on leaving, are you?" He asked with a bright smile. "The night has just started!" The next event was well on its way, and they could hear the music from outside in the hallway. Wes had his opportunity, and he wasn't about to waste it. "The next event looks rather fun, so we wouldn't want to miss it."

Deepika could feel the lazy come over her as well. She understood why her husband was tired, it’s been a long day and all the travelling had just caught up to them both. Though, her immense excitement was sort of pushing away the lazy, making her genuinely think about the next event that was in store in case if she decided to stay back.

She had no idea that her new friend, Wes, was keeping an eye on them, watching their every more as they sat there while the show was coming to an end. It was evident from the expressions on their faces that they were debating if they want to stay back or go back to the room. Though, she knew very well that if they’d go back to the room, she’d probably go to sleep as well.

When the show ended, she could tell that her husband was ready to head back to the room and even she was thinking about it a bit. Perhaps it was her company that was adding on to her being tired, bringing in no excitement and his laziness rubbing off onto her. Finally, it was decided that Raj would head back and Deepika would follow him shortly, once she’s checked out the next event or perhaps right behind him as she didn’t want to be here alone either.

Once she was in the bathroom, she freshened up a little and decided that she’s going to just go back up to her room and call it a night. To her surprise, she stepped out and found the same American gentleman whom she’s been bumping into accidentally. “Wes…!” she remembered his name now, “You have to stop meeting me like this! Lost again, are we?” She asked him with a soft smile on her face, a little excited to see him as the smile returned back to her lips, “Uhh…umm, I was debating …to. I was on my way back…” she cut her sentence off, noticing him holding out a drink for her, “What? That’s mine?”

She shook her head no but she was convinced by him already as her hand lifted and moved to grab the drink that he was offering, “I really shouldn’t. I’ve reached my quota. I think the drinks had winded me down…” she made a thoughtful face, “Uhh tell you what! I will stay until I finish this drink with you.” She made a deal, thinking it would be this drink, a couple of minute and that way, she can see how the next even was. “Let’s grab a seat at the bar. The couches are too comfy and I might just fall asleep.” She said and looked at him curiously.

Wes smiled, knowing that he managed to rope her in for staying, even if it was just a little. Well, he was hoping that it would be for a while longer than just a little, but it would be up to him to try and convince her hang around. With her husband gone, he was going to be the only link she had back to the event, and he had to make sure he kept it strong.

"Of course this is yours!" Wes laughed, carefully handing it over to Deepika. "I'm crazy, but I wouldn't walk around with two drinks like a fool." He brought his glass over to hers, clinking it softly before tipping it up to take a sip. If he were a more classless man, he would have spiked her drink, but that didn't sit well with Wes. Besides, Deepika was too respectable of a woman to have to result to dirty tricks like that, and he wanted to win her completely.

"Oh, come on! This is one of the last events of the night, you don't want to miss it!" Wes smiled, trying to convince her to stay. He was happy when she was convinced, and quickly pulled out his arm for her to grab onto so that he could walk her back into the room. It was the proper thing to do, after all, and Wes was indeed a gentleman.

"Well, we can't have you falling asleep on me." Wes chuckled, opening the door to the big room, entertaining music ringing out into the hallway. "But I'm not too worried... I've got some rather exciting stories to tell you, and I'm thinking you're the right kind of person to enjoy them, so I'm sure to keep you up." He smirked, leading her back into the room that had been so full earlier.

Deepika had no idea that she was walking right into his trap unknowingly. If she had known his intentions, she would have distant herself from him long time back and she wouldn’t have been easier for him to approach. Though, overall she was naturally a sweet person and staying mad at someone for long time wasn’t in her blood. She believed in forgetting and forgiving. That was how her marriage was surviving because if she didn’t, there would have been more fights than they usually had over the years.

She did carry her drink and took her first sip from it, “Thank you!” She politely smiled at him and shrugged her shoulders, “You never know who’s crazy and who isn’t?” She teased him with a wicked smile on her face, replying to his comment about walking around with two drinks. She smiled as they clinked the glass and saw him pull out his arm for her to loop her hand around it.

If anyone else saw her earlier and the way she was with her husband, and now with Wes, they wouldn’t be able to tell who her real husband is. She must be playing them both is what sort of an impression that she’d give off. She nodded at him, “If I am staying, I wouldn’t want to miss it, that’s for sure.” She said with excitement as she looped her hand around his and started making their way towards the doors that would allow them an entry into the room.

images-164338_zps312r944r.jpg

She chuckled as he opened the doors to the big room and soon, the music came rushing to their ears as they saw how dim the lights where and the place was even more lively and exciting looking than before. This event seemed as if it was going to be better and her heart started to race with excitement. “I am not sure if your stories would be the topic that we’d want to get into over the loud music!” She said leaning in to him, holding her hand by her mouth as she shouted in his ears over the loud music. She wouldn’t mind listening to his stories though, “Let’s just hope that I don’t fall asleep, for your sake. Just don’t leave me stranded here.” She stood tall with the man, though he stood taller than her, complimenting her height with her added heels, “To the bar then?” She said and pulled his arm a little while flicking her strands of hair off her face.

Wes smiled, managing to keep that calm demeanor even despite his inner excitement. Finally, he could stop trying to make the plans from afar and actually get close to her! His heart was hammering in his chest as he led her back into the big, loud room that was absolutely glowing with energy. As far as he was concerned, they were looking like a couple the way they both walked in together whether she knew that or not. Still, he had to remember to be patient and to take this slow enough for his plan to really start to bear fruit.

He led her through some small clutters of people, navigating around them to try and get her to the bar counter. "We will see!" He answered her back, his voice managing to carry itself through the loud, bumping music. "There's just so much to say!" He successfully brought her over to the counter, releasing her arm regretfully so that she could sit on the stool. He made sure to plop down right beside her on another, turning his body to fully face her and give her the attention that she needed.

The music, although still loud, was just a tad quieter from where they sat, so thankfully they wouldn't have to speak too loud over each other. "Man, the energy is infectious, isn't it?" Wes smiled, taking a sip of his glass. "Let's hope it keeps you away." He chuckled to himself, glancing back and forth around the room to get an idea of the surroundings. Satisfied, he turned and gave Deepika his full, undivided attention.

"When we finish our drinks, maybe we could head out for a bit of fun on the dance floor." He smirked, taking another sip. "It's fun to just let loose like this once in a while. Here, all we need to worry about his fun and excitement!"

She couldn’t tell he was excited to be spending some time with her. It was his ultimate goal and a way of allowing him to proceed with his supposed plans. She was too naïve to pick up any threats from him, ones that would harm her good going marriage with her partner. She let him usher her back into the large ball room which seemed livelier with dimmed lights, loud music and people already getting up from their seat to go and dance on the stage that seemed to accommodate more people than it could.

The dance floor was the least of her concern as she wasn’t planning on going there, unless dragged. They reached the bar counter and they found a seat in the corner, taking one and letting him take the adjacent to her, “We shall see.” She said and sipped on her drink, seeming interested as he told her there’s so much to say. She had her ears open should he wanted to tell her any of the stories and if not, they would chat casually because they seemed to bond over anything.

The stools were high but he seemed taller than her in that sitting position as well, making her peer her gaze up at him and nodded in agreement, “It is.” She said, bobbing her head to the beat of the music as she looked around the place. “I think I am not sleepy anymore. I don’t know if that’s good or bad because I don’t want to sleep too late into the day.” She said as she had decided not to waste time on unnecessary sleeps, 6 hours top! She did want to attend the gym in the morning, if possible.

She liked how he turned towards her, giving her the full attention as that made her want to look back at him. Something that doesn’t happen with her husband. She scoffed, “Dance…?” She pouted her lips in question but she was actually debating, “Not sure if I have the energy to dance.” She said and smiled, looking at the crowd to notice how people danced on their own and few couples danced together. She wouldn’t want to go up there and seem silly dancing away from Wes when everyone is hugging their partner. Just because he wasn’t her partner, she would stay away from the dance floor should it become crowded by only couples? It wasn’t the case at the moment as it was full of people…friends, couples and what not. “Isn’t that the reason why we’re here, on vacation? To let loose and break that ‘work-home-sleep-back to work’ cycle?” She smiled and sipped on her drink again.

Back
Top Bottom