Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Staying behind an extra minute to watch the sunrise a little longer, Arya eventually makes it back to her feet. Following in his footsteps, she quickly catches up and falls in line with him.

"You look better," she smiles, "Just let me change your bandages when we get back and I'll let you sleep in your own bed. Deal?"

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

Blinking sleep from her emerald eyes, Em moved her head back, pulling away from Al as she heard Kat's words. Yawning, she stretched her nimble limbs out before sitting up once more.

"I guess she has. Chances are she'll give us an awful nickname too," Emberly giggles, running her fingers through her messy mane, "Yeah I should. See you in a minute."

Moving back to her room, she's quick to gear up and grab both her guns before moving to the main room.

"No no no," leaning against the couch is Katerina in a drop dead gorgeous outfit, looking nothing like a Ghost, "Where we are going, you aren't going to be bringing half of that. Where's Al?"

"Coming," Em replied, confused, "What's going on? Where are the others?"

Best+Short+Hairstyles+For+Round+Faces+Men.jpg

Derulo nods to the doctor. "Deal, they're starting to get dirty anyway." He admits, walking into the compound and straight to medbay where he sits on his bed, waiting for her to change his bandages before he could return to resting, which seemed to be healing him more than anything else at this point.

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Al walks out in his gear, black ballistic glasses on his face, his sniper rifle vertical over his back, attached to the right side of his backpack. His FN45 pistol is secured tightly in his holster, he does not wear any marked clothing, he looks ready to go on an op.

He walks into the main room and sees Kat, he raises his eyebrows. "You're wearing THAT to our operation?" He asks, crossing his arms as he says so.

"What exactly are we doing that will require your.. Selected clothing?"

fc75070b5f2caa086b6ad2c4ab29cc3f.jpg

"It's just going to be the three of us," Kat grinned, seeing Al joining them and stepping forward in her high black pumps, "This is going to be quite the special mission. Shrake gave me you two, and I'm leading the charge here."

At a look from Em, Kat raised an eyebrow, "Ask him if you don't believe me. I'll tell you both right now that the only guns you can bring are the pistols. You need concealable weapons."

She explained the mission to them, standing before them in her sultry black dress. When she was finished, she went a step further, getting more into detail than she had done with Shrake. The two were posing as her bodyguards, which meant they would not be allowed to speak or look at anyone directly. They were to follow behind her everywhere, and do as she requested without fail.

"If you second guess me, they will shoot you down," she explained, "Security is replaceable, and they don't like goons who talk back. But you will also be ignored, because your not worth their time, especially Skull Face's. This means you'll have lot of time to survey the area. Take in as much intel that I can't take. I'll be focused on keeping Skull's attention."

It was weird calling him by his nickname, but it was the one they understood. Sure, she knew his real name, but few did. Refocusing, she moved along to explain Shrake's request about the progress the cartel has made in the Bermejo district. She patted her chest where the wire lay under her bulletproof corset, completely hidden.

"I got a wire, so Shrake will get all the information," she grinned, "Your job will be keeping me alive and safe until we get back to Casper Main. And keeping yourselves alive of course."

"Now," she clapped her hands, looking each of them over, "Al you will need to lose the rifle, and Em no carbine. You can bring more magazines though, as long as you can keep them hidden. A pocket size med pack would be handy too. Also no uniform wear."

Em scoffed, "You expect us to go in nude?"

"No," Kat pursed her lips, "I expect you both to go in undercover. Like me. Which means bulletproof vests under regular clothes. And before you point out your lack of clothing options, its already covered. We are taking the copter, landing near La Paz where I know we can pick up a vehicle. We need to go into town and get you both fitted into something less conspicuous for two hired mercenaries I found while on vacation. Before you ask, yes you are wearing your gear in the helicopter. I'm not landing near the capital in a country seized with war without all of us prepared. But once we get the car we need to hide any trace of being U.S special forcs, okay? Em I'm hoping you can pilot? Any questions?"

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Arya slipped into her office, changing Derulo's bandages quickly then releasing him. Poking her head out, she notices Kat, Em and Al but from the sound of it she is neither invited nor wants to join in. Returning to her office, she decides on some mindnumbing paperwork to get her thoughts off of her parents, and maybe some sleep if she can get any.

Al shakes his head. "I'll go get changed." He says before walking back to his room. He leaves his sniper rifle at his table and unloads it, placing the magazine on the table.

He takes off his BDU's and removes his FN45 from it's holster, placing it on the table and unloading it. He puts on a pair of jeans before slipping out of his plate carrier, placing the heavy armor on his bed.

Al keeps his unmarked black hat, shirt, boots, and ballistic glasses on, he walks out of his room and into the armory, which is open to the main room, just a bunch of boxes and shelves in the corner.

He grabs himself a Glock 18, loading it and tucking it into the back of his waistband with the safety on. He takes off his shirt and places it on the floor before slipping on a light bulletproof vest and slipping his shirt on over top of his newly acquired vest.

He walks back out into the main room, crossing his arms as he and Kat wait for Emberely.

He thinks about the possible outcomes of this mission, he and Emberely had just made.. A connection, and this mission could easily get one of them killed if something bad happened. This terrible thought runs through his head a few times before he snaps out of it, deciding to focus on what is happening in the present and not the future.

Best+Short+Hairstyles+For+Round+Faces+Men.jpg

Derulo watches her hands work around his neck, nodding his thanks to her when she finishes changing it his old bandages. When she leaves, he lays down on his back, staring up at the ceiling before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Em sighed, walking back to her room to drop her armor and carbine. She didn't own jeans but she did own a plain black shirt which she pulled on. Like Katerina had said, they were stopping in the capital to pick up undercover clothing, so Em wasn't too worried. Pulling a bulletproof vest on, she holstered her pistol and quickly grabbed a few extra magazines from her stock under her bed. She kept extras with her always. Moving back into the main room, she crossed to her station, grabbing three ear pieces. They were state-of-the-art technology, able to fit into the ear and small enough to be undetected. They were made so no metal detector or security checks could find them, and strong enough to communicate miles away.

Handing one to Al and one to Kat, she stuck the third in her ear. It was practically invisible, and light as a feather.

"This way if things go awry and we get split, we have these," she patted her ear, "I'll start up the helicopter I guess."

Waiting for them to return, she took the ear piece with a thank you. Grabbing her side holster, Kat pulled it over her shoulder, slinging it so that her glock sat under her arm instead of behind her. With the dress she wore, her corset worked but it couldn't conceal any weapons. Following Em she climbed into the helicopter.

"I'll direct you," she stated, finding a seat, "We should be there in a couple hours."

Al follows them, waving to Shrake as he enters the helicopter, sticking the ear device into his left ear. He leans back against the back wall of the helicopter, buckling himself in before putting his head between his arms.

"Wake me when we get there." He says to Katerina, he closes his eyes and falls asleep again, obviously wanting to conserve his energy.

As they landed, Katerina leaned over and nudged Al, waking him up.

"We are here!" she yelled over the noise, while Emberly did a last check and shut the copter off.

Katerina was the first to step out, her black heels sinking in the grassy field. Only a few yards ahead was a gravel parking lot with an unmarked ford pickup.

"C'mon," she beckoned, striding towards the unmarked vehicle while fishing a key out of her holster, seemingly hidden.

Unlocking the truck and opening the driver's side, she quickly checked for anything suspicious. It was the vehicle she had used when leaving the cartel weeks ago, dropping her armored car she usually drove in courtesy of the cartel at the long-term lot at the airport. Then she rented the unmarked truck and drove herself out to the field where a private jet had flown her to the U.S. Now she was using it to get the three of them back into the city undetected.

Taking the driver's spot, she waited for them to climb in before she headed off. It was only an hour out of La Paz. She made it in with fifteen minutes to spare, driving the streets like a native, knowing every back way alley and detour.

"Up ahead is our first destination," she murmured, "They know me there though, so remember your my security detail. Your tough mercenaries I hired."

As she pulled into a parking lot and found a spot, she turned the vehicle and looked at both of them before pulling a pair of aviators over her eyes, checking her hair in the mirror.

"Ready?"

The fly over was easy, and it helped that Katerina made idle chat, trying to get to know the Ghost more. As they descended, Em noted the white truck but held her tongue, waiting to see what Kat would say. It turned out to be there ride, and the trip into town was luckily short. Em crawled into the back seat with Al, leaving the passenger seat open which Kat didn't seem to mind. As they hit town the red head watched the streets, taking in the locals moving about, the warm weather, and marveling at how normal everything seemed in a land run by war and drugs.

"It seems surreal," she murmured to Al, reaching across him to point out a busy coffee shop, "Its as if none of these citizens know the war waging around them."

Her skin brushed his arm as she pulled back and Em grinned sheepishly, "Sorry Al. Second time I'v gotten into your personal bubble now, eh?"

As they pulled into the parking lot Em's eyes moved to stare at the driver, nodding at her question, "I am if you are. As ready as I'll ever be."

Al jumps when Kat wakes him, blinking before quickly jumping out, looking around with his hand on his waistband, ready for anybody to attack them.

He gets into the backseat with Emberely and nods. "It's because most of these people grew up under the iron fist of the Santa Blanca Drug Cartel.. I had to live undercover with a family, and they pay double their taxes to the Cartel." He says to her, biting the inside of his cheek.

He turns bright red when she brushes against him. "You can be in my personal bubble, I'm a semi-open book.. And I never said I minded you around me." He mutters to her, laughing quietly afterwards.

He watches them pull in, he shifts uncomfortably. "I'm ready.. No funny business, Kat... You gotta realize we could be out here for days." He says to her, opening his door and hopping out of the truck, nodding to Ember.

He was right. Even after she got the information, she wouldn't be able to bail without suspicions raising. But the longer she kept two Ghost operatives in cartel territory, the more dangerous it became for them.

She was planning on the too, knowing she'd need to find them a way out. But while she mulled on ideas, it was best to get them all inside first. So she jumped out, signaling for them to drop the rest of their gear.

"Nothing that looks like military grade equipment," she explained as Ember stored pointed at her thick bulletproof vest, "Yeah, that too. I can get you something more concealable. Anything you need to hide in the truck Al?"

After they stripped the last of their identities as Ghosts, Kat led them out of the lot and down a few stores to a small tailor shop. The door jingled as she walked in, and an older gentleman in a blazer and khaki's moved around the counter.

"Hola viejo amigo," Kat grinned, as the man bustled toward's her, reaching his hand out to shake hers.

"Katerina!" he smiled, his eyes moving to the two behind her, "Quienes son?"

"Alejandro. Nueva seguridad," she replied, looking at the two, "Necesito todo el paquete para cada uno de ellos."

The elder nodded, scurrying away. Kat followed, her heels clicking as they moved into the back of the room. Al was quickly dragged into one fitting room and Em in another, the old man working quickly to size and fit them. Al received a black pair of pressed pants with a matching blazer, and a cream colored shirt hiding a snug bulletproof vest underneath. Alejandro had created her corset, and she sent all her security personnel to him. Her guards never lasted long, a side effect to the cartel, and one she hated, but she kept them looking their bests and safest. Most of the cartel was easily hired goons, and sleezy addicts. Kat had made it clear in the past years that she'd only have the best, and it was one of the reasons she had stayed alive so long. Demand respect and nothing less, and its often received.

As for Ember, Kat had never had a female bodyguard so she was unsure what Alejandro would recommend. He gave her a slim fitting bulletproof vest like Al's and chose another blazer/pants combo, but with a flowy grey shirt that reached below the blazer. As the elder made his way to the front, Kat got a word in with them.

"Pistols in the back of your pants or hostlers on your hip," she spoke quickly and quietly, "It's where most keep them. And you definitely don't want to stand out. We'll be out of here in a few minutes. Remember, just go with everything I do. He looks like an old man, but he is in Skull Face's pocket too."

Patting down her dress, Kat returned to her cartel persona, striding to the front and smiling at the man, "So we good to go? ¿Todo listo?"

Alejandro frowned, "Tu debes pagar."

Kat raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms under her breasts as she looked unimpressed, "Tengo que hacer qué?!"

The man paled, and Katerina wrinkled her nose, pulling a disgusted look on her face, "Ahora su lugar. He sido más que agradable para usted. Quizá la próxima vez, os lo enviaré en su lugar."

Nodding at the other two she slammed her palms into the door, striding out in a seeming tiffy. Once they were out of view and earshot Kat sighed.

"I know you can translate," she looked to Em, "So don't go hating on me. It's kill or be killed out here. I have a reputation to uphold to keep me alive...and in the long-term shut this whole operation down."

Em followed without noise, still smiling at Al's word in the truck. She didn't have time to reply though so she could only send him a smile then listen to Kat's orders. Going into the tailor shop she listens and translates, holding her tongue. It's all simple chat, Kat asking for the "full package" before Alejandro leads them into the back.

When all is done, Em feels oddly naked, the loose clothing fitted but useless in the case of gun fire. But then again, all the cartel members they'd run into had less than even vests, and were easy kills. Keeping her arms crossed over her chest, Em grugingly follows Al and Kat back up front, stealing a glance at Al from the back.

He looks great in a blazer, she thinks before returning to the mission at hand, erasing the smile growing on her lips.

Her attention quickly snaps to Kat though when Alejandro asks for payment. Ember cringes, listening to the blonde boss the man around, and threaten her way out the door. Following stiffly, she reminds herself that its all in the act. Generosity would get them killed if word of it got back to Skull Face. Still, with all the work he had done for Al and Em, it felt unfair, and even morally wrong to be wearing the clothing out the door.

"I understand why you do it," Em replied, "Just don't expect me to like it."

"I don't," she replied, "I don't like it either. It's a job requirement though. Unfortunately."

Al gets dressed into his new blazer, tucking his weapon into his waistband before looking at himself in the mirror, feeling exposed.

He seems very confused at all of the Spanish speaking, shifting awkwardly from left foot to right foot before following Katerina out of the store. He feels a pang of nervousness hit him, he was usually out of harms way in these missions, but now he was being thrown into the harm.

He follows them back to the truck and he gets in, expecting to be driven even further now, since Kat had expressed the distance between their objectives.

He watches Emberely out of the corner of his eye. She looks better without all of that gear on.. He thinks to himself.

Driving them to the airport, Katerina decides to return the rental before finding the black armored car given to her. Passing Emberly the keys she nods to Al to take the passenger seat.

"I never drive, and I never have company in the back seat unless its business," she explained, "The directions should be in the GPS there. I had to input it after my third change in security."

Rubbing the back of her neck nervously she added, "Just drive and leave all the speak to me. And for safety reasons, we will use last name's only. Which begs the question, what are your guy's last name's? Or first?"

"Emberly Pearson," Em replied, jingling the keys in her hand as she fiddled with her shirt uncomfortable, "Do we have to wear these getups?"

"Yes," Kat nodded, "It's hot down here, light clothing is normal. And you need to look normal."

Al stares out the window for the rest of the trip, his hands shaking as he thinks about this in more depth.

When they arrive at the airport, he gets into the passenger seat and coughs before speaking. "Miller, that's my last name." He answers.

They drive for another hour or so before they reach their destination, Al remains silent the entire time, not moving his hands and staring straight ahead.

Emberly and Katerina make more idle chat on their way there, until they were within minutes of the compound up ahead. And this was no little compound. It was huge, built into the side of one of the many mountains in Bolivia. It looked run down in certain areas and newly built in others. And that was only the top half of the station. Underneath the compound was two more levels, both modernized and well equipped. Those levels were off limits except for authorized personnel.

"I have to put the screen up now guys," she sighed, her finger over a small black button, "Don't worry, you still won't need to talk. But I shouldn't be seen conversing with you. Just...follow my lead. We will get in and get out, I swear."

Pressing the button, a black screen rolled up high, cutting her from the other two. Kat immediately released a shaky breath, her stomach in knots. If this went wrong, one of them could get hurt, and it would be on her head. It was one thing to let cartel security die, but if she let Ghost operatives get killed, the U.S government could quickly turn on her. Not to mention Shrake would have her head.

He nods to Kat before she rolls up the window. "I trust you." He says to her before turning back towards the front window, staring through aviator sunglasses at the entrance to the compound, his ballistic glasses feel like lead in his pocket.

Al grabs Ember's free hand, squeezing it before letting go of it. "Good fortune." He says quietly, looking around at the gigantic complex.

He feels butterflies in his chest, he quickly suppresses the feelings and sits back in his chair, letting out a shaky breath as he makes an attempt to relax.

He runs a hand through his hair, mentally preparing himself for what was going to come.

Ember squeezed his hand back, her eyes glancing over to him then back to the road.

"We'll get through this," she murmured, her hands gripping the wheel hard enough that her knuckles whitened, "We just got to trust Kat. Who has been in this for six years. She has to know what she is doing, right?"

Her stomach knotted further as they got closer, "Ever done something this risky? Ever been this exposed? Because I honestly haven't. Stealth missions I've done -but in full gear. Intel missions I've done, but from a far. This is like James Bond shit right here. All spy and secrets, and acting."

Kat rolled her window down as they got closer, her eyes watching the complex get closer through her sunglasses. She knew there would be questions, and a lot of them, for her over lengthy and abrupt vacation. Not to mention her new security. The last two were both long dead, having not even made it to the airport they day she had supposedly "left". Not that anyone knew that. For all they knew, she had traveled to Europe with the two old bodyguards and her "friends", a group of gals she went out for coffee now and then. There was an actual group of girls she did meet, but they hadn't gone on vacation with her. Instead she had sent them to Paris for the next month, telling them she was going then saying she got caught up and couldn't come due to priorities. It was safest for them and her, and her web of lies continued to keep everyone at arm' reach. For now.

"Getting close," she whispered, rubbing her hands together.

Al shakes his head. "I've never done anything like this.. I don't know what Kat has planned for us, but she knows the consequences if shit hits the fan, so she'll be as careful as we are." He says quietly, looking over at her.

"If we get out of this, I'm buying drinks, and you're coming to the bar with me." He says to her jokingly, although there is some truth to his statement. He looks nervous as hell, and scared, something Ghost operators aren't supposed to look like.

As they near the entrance he wipes his face of all emotion.

"If we get through this unscathed I'll freaking fly us to Cuba," she laughed, "Buy me that drink on a damn beach away from all this."

She liked the idea of a drink with Alex though. And at least she could laugh, something that quickly died in her throat as they reached the gate and Em pulled on a blank face, focusing straight ahead. The two guards at the gate looked ready to shoot, guns in hand and at the ready. One even aimed, the barrel staring straight at Em's face.

"Hey!" Kat's voice was clear and crisp, an authentic Spanish accent now in her tone, "Shoot my damn driver, and it will be your last fucking day."

"Miss Beccerra," one of them paled and the other lowered his gun, his eyes wide, "We didn't realize it was you."

"Obviously," she snapped, "Do I need to get out of this car? Open the damn gate. And thank your fucking stars you are on guard detail, or I'd have shot you both by now."

They jolted forward, working the gate open before she did as she threatened. Kat's stomach continued to twist, hating that the two in front had to see this side of her. As the gate opened Em hit the gas pedal, pulling forward. Kat hit the intercom button, speaking calmly.

"Continue forward, then turn at the first right. You'll be parking in front of what looks like a mansion in this compound. Trust me, you'll spot it."

"Oh man, you haven't had a party on the beach unless there's alcohol involved." He says with a laugh before resuming his blank expression, keeping the good thought of a date with Emberly in the back of his mind.

Al clenches his fist when he sees the guards, he takes a deep breath and continues to mask his face of emotion, placing his hand on his Glock as they drive through.

"Over there." Al says to Ember, pointing to the giant mansion.

As they approached the large mansion, Katerina sucked in her breath. While the rest of the compound was concrete building and rustic, broken down houses or run down buildings, the mansion was newly built. The road led towards it and then circled opened into a courtyard looking area for cars to stop. The mansion itself was built on a hill, overlooking the walled compound so that driving up all you could see was blue sky behind it, and inside the house itself you got a beautiful view out.

647393133629812660hEakSWFc.jpg

Em parked the car as five men walked out the man door, followed by a way too familiar face. Without even looking at the two Ghost's, she knew they were both nervous.

"Breath," she whispered, turning her ear piece on as Em's hummed alive too, "Just breath and act controlled. Al you or Em need to step out and open my door."

As they got out, she did a last check on her hair and make up, plastering a loving smile on her face. The door swung open and she threw her tanned legs out first, pulling her elegant body out.

"Katerina," his voice was deep and commanding, filling the area, "It's about time, my dear."

"Miss Beccerra," one of the men nodded, "Can we unload your bags."

"Leave them," she ordered, waving the man off, "My detail can bring them to my room later. Pablo, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me."

Hips swaying, she strode confidently towards Pablo Narcos, wrapping her arms around his neck as his lips took hers, greedy and cold. If her heart was pounding from nerves it deadpanned now, his affection in now way mirroring hers.

"I need a shower and hot food," she smiled, patting her manicured hands on his chest, "And then I want to here all about your week."

"Especially how you murdered White Hat," she whispered, an glint in her eye that made him smile.

"This is why I keep this girl," he claimed, leading her towards the mansion, "She has quite the thirst for death."

Katerina shrugged, "It entertains me."

Looking over her shoulder, she gave the Em and Al a look, "Pearson. Miller. Grab my bags and take them to my room. Second floor, last door on the right."

"New security I see?" the cartel's leader looked over at her, his eyes always invasive and questioning, yet confident and deadly.

"I rid myself of the last two," she waved a hand, "One fell asleep on duty, and the other I caught gambling my money. Fools. These two are mercenaries from Europe. I did my background checks, they both checked out."

"I'll do my own background checks," he stated, neither asking or requesting but simply stating what he'd do, knowing she would make no complaint, "Their names?"

"Christina Pearson," she lied smoothly, not batting an eye, "And Victor Miller. The girl is from Italy, the man is from America."

She knew the two could hear them, establishing their personas then and there. While they wandered in and found their way into a dining room complete with crystal chandelier, Kat took her seat, firing an email off her phone to Shrake to create fake backgrounds for a Christina Pearson and Victor Miller. Her phone was still encrypted, keeping her safe, and this was the only way to protect the both of them.

"Dinner? Guests?" she asked, placing her phone down.

He shook his head, taking a seat at the head of the table, "Just us, and I requested fresh duck this morning."

"Delicious."

~~

Hours later Katerina stumbled into her bedroom, tipsy but relieved. She'd made it through dinner and well into dessert. Al and Em sat in her room, looking still a little off.

"Did you tour the area?" she asked, sitting down and throwing her heels into a pile to the side, "Get a look at anything? What have you two been up to for the past three hours?"

Al stares Skull Face dead in the eyes, this is the man who has been killing his teammates, this is the man who has been poisoning this country for the last five years, this is the man that he wants dead on the ground, and his Glock is a foot from his hand. All it would take is one bullet, one bullet and the industry would be over, but the loss of a CIA agent and two Ghosts? It wasn't worth it, and it made him sick to his stomach.

He walks to the room with Emberly and pulls a deck of cards from his pocket, having taken it from his backpack. "You ever play BS?" He asks her, shuffling out the cards and handing her half. After the game ends, he smiles at her before admitting how tired he was, he lays down and sleeps for about an hour until she wakes him. He talks to her about home, and what it was like living around his family, where he went to school and how he was always picked on, which drove him into fights.

Al looks up at Katerina as she enters the room. "For the first hour, we played cards.. Then I fell asleep, then she woke me and we talked, then you walked in." He says to her, yawning as he does.

"You look drunk as fuck, what've you been doing?" He asks with a laugh.

She cut his laugh short with a sharp shake of her head.

"Shhh," she stared at the door, "Careful Al. Both of you."

Stumbling to the door, she glanced out into the hallway to find it empty then returned to her room. It was massive, with an ensuite bathroom and balcony. Her bed was a California king size with Egyptian silk sheets. She had lived nothing short of absolute luxury under Skull Face's command, something she felt repulsed for missing.

"I was having dinner," she replied quietly, falling onto the bed beside them, "And learning the juicy detail's of White Hat's death. By the way, your room...its there."

Gesturing to the door on the right side of the room she continues, "It connects to mine for safety reasons, but otherwise I have it reserved for my bodyguards. Its all yours. Tomorrow, I'm having brunch with Pablo and a few associates and then I have the afternoon free to tour you both around. So enjoy your night. Tomorrow the fun games begin."

Closing her eye, Kat sighes, "Tomorrow we see how good your acting skills are."

Teaching her his card game, Em got beginner's luck and beat him relentlessly for an hour before he decided to nap. Not tired herself, the red head wandered the room, then out onto the balcony to stare out, taking in the view and making mental notes of how close the wall was to the mansion. After a bit she woke Al again and they got to talking, Em sharing her stories of growing up, both of them finding comparisons on being bullied, and losing family. As Em moved into a story about her very first training day with the army the door opened and Kat stumbled in.

Remaining silent, Emberly watches Kat and Al, following the conversation as she sits comfortably on the end of the bed beside Alex.

Al nods. "I'm a pretty good actor, I'm gonna go to bed." He says, looking at Emberly as if asking her if she wanted to join him.

He walks into the room they were assigned and finds two queen size beds. "Mr. Narcos made a guest room better than my parents made my actual room." He says with a quiet laugh, laying down on his bed and motioning for Emberly to join him.

He puts his arms behind his head and thinks about the day to come, the fear of being in the heart of enemy territory has subsided now that he is used to it, allowing him to play off his new persona excellently.

Al grabs his phone from his pocket and sends a quick text to Shrake, just to let him know they were ok before turning it off and slipping it into his pocket.

Em stands as Al does, catching Kat quickly falling asleep.

"C'mon," she sighs, helping the blonde into the blankets, "There. Sleep. We know you'll come get us tomorrow."

Following Al into the next room, she closed the door but left it unlocked, then checked the door to the hallway and locked it. Pulling her blazer off and setting it on the second queen bed she wandered the room, looking through the dresser's supplied to them.

"Hm," she breathed, pulling out two pair's of sweatpants and black tank tops, "Pajamas."

Throwing one set to him, she tossed her set on the bed, "Best we not wrinkle our new clothes, since we have to wear them tomorrow, right?"

As he pulls his phone out to fire a text to Shrake, Em takes the chance to change. So used to being around the Ghost's and changing in a hurry, she doesn't think twice before pulling her pants off and slipping the sweats on. Then she yanks her top off to slip the black tank top on over her plain black bra, catching Alex's eye just as she begins to pull the tank top down, his phone shoved back in his pocket.

"Sorry," she grins nervously, realizing she had just stripped and changed in front of him without thinking, "I didn't think you were watching."

tossing her clothes on top of one of the dresser's, Emberly crawls onto the other side of the bed with Al, lying on her stomach and pulling her own phone out to also fire Shrake a text, making sure their leader got a check in from both of them.

"You look more comfortable," she smiled, "Not so scary after all huh?"

Back
Top Bottom