Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

She knows with her knee and shoulder, the easiest would be her under him, and with a quick spoken word he's helping her lie down before she pulls him on top once more, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Fuck me," her voice growls before her lips crash into his, her hands pulling at his hips just as hers rise to meet him.

He's slow at first, just his tip pressing against her entrance, like he's hesitant. But Katerina can't take another second, her hands reaching down and digging into his ass, pushing him into her. With a rise of her hips he is in her, gloriously in her.

"Fuck me," she repeats, feeling him fill her, "Oh god yes Kevin."

Feat-image-July-Brent.jpeg

He groans in pleasure, his animalistic side immediately taking over as he sets a hard and fast pace, if she wanted him to fuck her.. He was going to provide.

He slams into her and starts to go as fast as he can, he feels his body sigh in pleasure as it has finally gotten what it has been waiting for, he can feel his climax begin its steady climb, already the pure ecstasy of this pleasure was overwhelming him.

Groaning, her body is already ready to explode and as he rams into her it does. But he is ravaging her, his thrusts hard and fast, and soon she is climbing again, her moans echoing around them.

"God yes!" Kat sighs," bucking her hips to meet his and push him in deeper, filling every inch of her, "Oh Kevin!"

Arching her back, her fingers dig into the sheets, her mouth hanging open with the pleasure as she breathes raggedly.

He pulls out of her for a moment, the top of his cock tracing around her entrance. "It's your turn to beg." He says to her quietly, a grin spreading across his face, he knows he's got her on this one.

Although the pleasure he was feeling from that was great, he still wanted them to be even on this playing field, which he intended to make them by the end of their session together.

"W-what?" she gasped, her voice breaking as her brain stuttered to understand he was pulling out, "Noooo."

Trying to touch him, he was just out of her reach, leaning just enough away that she couldn't try to win him over with her hand. Katerina's head hit the pillow hard, having been so close to another orgasm just before he pulled out.

"Please," it came out in a whimper, Katerina just as good at playing the submissive as she was being dominant in bed, "Please touch me...I need you. I need you in me now. Oh Kevin. Please."

He leans forward and kisses her, biting down softly on her lower lip, pulling it back with him, but not very far before letting it go.

He enters her again and resumes his pace, completely satisfied with her begging. His climax is rapidly approaching now, with the amount of times she had orgasmed he was surprised that he had managed to keep it down this long.

Her breathing only becomes more labored as a new fun side of Kevin begins to show, his teeth pulling at her lip. As he resets his pace, sliding into her with ease, Katerina is instantly moaning for him, unable to control herself.

"Oh god...yes...fuck yes..."

Her cries only get louder as he thrusts in deeper, her body quivering for him, sweat beading off her forehead. It's all she can do to hold off her third orgasm, trying to outlast this well endowed man pounding in and out of her, making her want to scream to his name in ecstasy.

"Cum for me." He says to her quietly, holding back his own orgasm so that she can release her last one for the night, it takes all of his willpower to hold himself back.

He keeps pounding into her, knowing she won't be able to last much longer. "Cmon Kat." He says huskily, his free hand starts to rub her pussy to help her orgasm faster.

"You first!" she growls, gritting her teeth as he only quickens his pace.

She's sure she can hold out another few seconds when his fingers start massaging her clit, pushing her over that edge. Everything inside her unravels, her voice screaming his name as she is rocked by an explosive orgasm like no other. Her body shakes and quivers, sweat beading her fine body from the heat of it all. Katerina gulps in a breath, her chest rising and falling fast and heavy as Winters continues to fuck her senseless, the man finally revealing his experience in pleasing women. He may have been rusty, but she had never had a lover anything like him, one that could build her up so quickly with just a touch and a few soft spoken words.

"Kevin," she sighed with an edge in her voice, wanting him to find his release, "Cum for me baby. Now."

He pulls out of her, his body aching for a release. "Can you help me with that?" He asks, raising his eyebrows towards her as if asking her again.

A thought hits the back of his mind during their session, he had had other sex before, but this was different, it was fantastic for him, it made him want more, and he still can't understand why..

An all too coy look crosses her face and picking her head up she grins, arms reaching out. Forcing him down into the bed she sits up and articulately moves into a position so her knee and shoulder don't bother her as one hand strokes his erection. He seems interested in what she about to do, and she wastes no time.

Opening her mouth, she licks his tip, feeling his body shiver at her touch before taking more of him in, her head bobbing up and down. Even with his length, she is able to take him in to the hilt, feeling his tip brush the back of her throat before pulling her head back then repeating the process. Soon enough she is bobbing up and down quickly, wanting to please him as he had for her.

He lets out a shaky breath and shivers when she begins, the feeling all too amazing to be ignored. He groans in pleasure, feeling himself getting closer and closer eith each bob of her head. He puts his hands on the sides of her head and let's out another groan.

"Kat, I'm gonna cum.." He says before his hands tighten their grip on her head, his seed coming out into her mouth, he visibly shakes before groaning. "Fuck, thst feels good Kat!" He lays back in the bed,his breathing ragged.

His hands tightened their grip in her hair just before he climaxed, shooting into the back of her throat. He tasted sweet, and as he lay back she licked his tip, cleaning off any excess.

"You seem happy," her voice was like silk, purring as she wiggled up and snuggled into his side, resting her head on his chest to watch him.

"Well that...was fantastic," she sighed, grinning ear-to-ear.

He wraps his arms around her, breathing heavily. "How could I not be happy after that?" He asks with a laugh, stroking her hair with one hand.

"Next time we can try it in the shower, like we said we would." He says to her, letting out a happy sigh as he lays there.

"Can I say something crazy?" He asks her, watching her. "I.. I think Im in love with you, Kat." He admits to her. "I've never felt like this before."

Sighing in utter bliss, Katerina loves the feel of his fingers working softly through her hair. At his words she grinned wickedly, nodding enthusiastically.

"You all wet, pinning me to a wall, that sounds too good to pass up," she growled, kissing his chin.

Hearing her words, she bristled momentarily, unused to hearing that word. The last time someone had used that word with her, she had been a kid and her mother had still been around. Then her mother had passed away and she got juggled into the foster system, jumping in and out of juvie until she was sent to a military boarding school by her last family eventually winding up in the present, a government spy and Ghost-in-training.

"Kevin I..." she paused, still unsure how to respond, "I don't know how I feel. I've spent six years in the cartel as Narco's...mistress."

She shivered at the word, disgusted in it and hoping Kevin wouldn't judge her for this revelation, knowing so far only Al and Ember knew her place in the cartel.

"I've never known love in my life. And any misconstrued form of it I have had wasn't love at all. All I know is I get butterflies in my stomach when I see you. I don't get butterflies. I'm a trained spy, and I don't do drama or girlie things. I never have. But you make me giggle, and blush..."

She leaned up and kissed him hard, "And kissing you makes me light headed. I don't know what it is we have, but if its love...I don't want to ever give this up Winters."

Amber%20Heard_zpsdosasi3v.jpg

Arriving back at base, it didn't take long for the six of them to unload the weapons and ammo, piling them in the main area to be stocked and counted before moving them into their rightful home. Shutting the helicopter off, Ember helped unload then grabbed Al roughly by the arm as everyone began to dissapate into their rooms or showers, dragging her man back to his room. Shutting the door, she locked it before her eyes turned to him. Without a word she launched at him, adrenaline still pounding through her as her lips crashed into his.

Pulling her chest rig off, she shoved him back a few steps towards the bed, a wild look in her eyes.

"Get undressed," her voice was husky and low, full of lust and want, "I'm still on an adrenaline high like no tomorrow, and you are going to bend me over and fuck it out of me."

It was completely unlike her to talk like this, and her words even surprised Emberly, but she couldn't help herself. The rush of her kills, the high she got from narrowly missing death. It made her body buzz, her insides squirming to be touched by him in any way possible. Tearing her clothing off, she left it in a pool on the floor, striding to him and undressing him quickly, before guiding him to the bed and bending over for his enjoyment. They'd have to be silent, and she knew that, bringing her belt with her to the bed so that she could bite down on it and remain quiet.

"Fuck me," she repeated huskily, feeling him adjust himself before slamming inside her, in and out.

~~

They collapsed on the bed, drenched in sweat as Em's chest rose and fell heavily, blinking exhaustion back. He'd not only pushed her to her very limit, but between Al and her adrenaline she had lost count of her orgasms, spiraling out of control at his will. Her legs had gone numb by the time he had finished, exhaustion replacing adrenaline. That was...unbelievable.

She knew they needed to dress and go back out. It had only been half an hour, and the longer they snuck away together the more people would ask questions. Both her and Al had agreed to keep their relationship on the down low, both better for the work environment and regulations.

Sighing happily, she tilted her head to look up at him, her breath catching as she caught his stare. How had they not done this sooner? He'd been around since she was deployed to Shrake's team. And there had always been that attraction, some part of her always admiring his cute smile or his outrageous skill in the field. For the past year she's caught herself thinking he's cute, or waking up from a dream with him in it. Ember just never thought it meant more than being frustrated after a six year dry spell. Or that he had felt the same.

This is crazy... her thoughts yell as Ember smiles wider, her heart thumping for a whole new reason, What if he doesn't feel the same way? Why risk the heartache?

Because there's always the chance there won't be a tomorrow.

"Alex Miller," she breathes, staring deeply into his eyes, "I...I love you."

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

After that, he falls back on to the bed completely exhausted, all of the adrenaline and energy completely out of his system, how could he say no when she acted like that. Truth be told, he liked it when she was horny out of nowhere like that, it was a pleasant surprise for him.

"I know." Al says with a laugh, rubbing her naked back with his hand. "I love you too." He admits to her, the word causing the butterflies in his chest to dissipate, he leans down and kisses her again, his eyes closed as he does so.

He keeps his arms wrapped around her, enjoying the feeling of her naked body against his, they fit like two pieces in a puzzle.

"Maybe we can sneak out later tomorrow and I'll make your dreams come true." He says to her with a wink. "I've always wondered what it would be like to do that in the shower." He admits.

"It won't end." He says lowly, touching his lips to hers for a moment. "You keep the sex and your kisses like that and I'll be around for a long time babe." He says to her with a laugh.

"Nothing is gonna tear us apart, I promise you that." He says to her, still softly stroking her hair as he lays with her in bed.

"Oh the sex will always be like that," she winked, nestling closer into him, "Or even better. And tomorrow sounds fine. Late though. Arya likes to take evening showers, and I think Ember takes hers early in the morning now."

Grinning like an idiot she adds, "You will definitely love shower sex."

Listening to the rest of his words, her heart sighs, like it calms her to know he isn't going anywhere. Logic demands that she points out they work in a high risk job, that she could lose him to a bullet, but Katerina ignores it, wanting to believe his words.

Just let me have this one thing. Have him.

Closing her eyes, she kisses his chest softly, "Nap time? I think the rest of the crew's back...but hell if I care. Can we just never leave the room?"

Her cheeks blushed at his words, sending her heart into overload. Feeling his hand on her bare back and his lips to her mouth, Ember doesn't want to move from their little bubble ever again.

But she knows someone will eventually come looking for them, even though at this point did it matter? It was obvious to Arya that the red head was spending all her free time with Al. And Shrake seemed in on it from the start. The only one who hadn't made mention was Derulo, but it didn't mean he had no clue.

Pulling the blanket over them so it covered her bare body she hugged him tightly, resting her cheek on his naked chest.

"Five more minutes and then I'll dress," Em sighs, "And hopefully in those five minutes no one knocks on your door. I think I left it unlocked."

Al continues to rub her back, sighing as he feels her head against his chest. "You locked it, no need to worry." He says to her before kissing the top of her head, a part of him wishes they could never leave.

"I'm so glad that I have you, Em, one good thing out of this hellhole that we're in." He says softly, closing his eyes and leaning back into his pillow, enjoying their body heat as they lay together.

Winters nods, kissing her forehead softly. "You can grab me whenever, hell, if we can't get the showers tomorrow I know a secluded spot in the jungle." He says to her with a chuckle.

"I dunno if you'll enjoy getting pressed up against a tree and getting fucked from behind though, you'll have to tell me." He says before leaning back.

He lets out a sigh when she kisses his chest. "I could go for a nap." He says before wrapping his arms around her, leaning forward and kissing the top of her head before laying back and closing his eyes, he hasn't fallen asleep just yet, in case she had any final words before they slept.

"I like it rough," she yawned, winking at him, "And from all directions."

Sighing, her eyes closed as his did, gently falling into sleep with him.

"We all deserve a good thing," she agrees, her eyes fluttering closed, "Don't let me fall asleep Al...just in case...someone comes. I don't want us to get in trouble."

Blinking them open again, she has to sit up to remain conscious, kissing him once more before pulling away from him to get dressed. She hates that she has to, but its still the middle of the day, and there are still things they both need to get done.

"I'll see you tonight," she says with a final kiss, as he gets up, "Leave your door unlocked as always, okay baby?"

For the last week she had been sleeping with him every night. Not only did it feel amazing to share his bed, but she'd been waking up rested and alert, feeling better than usual. At this point her room was barely used other than holding her belongings.

"Love you," she murmured, loving the feel of the words on her lips as she slipped out the door, deciding to check in with Arya for extra work before turning over to her station for some much needed frequency checks.

He grins, kissing the top of her head again before falling asleep, the body heat generated between them making him drowsy.

Al gets up and gets dressed, quickly getting his gear back on before walking out of his room, making a note in the back of his mind to get back to Casper early.

He waves to Shrake. "I'm going on patrol, ya'll have fun here." He says before leaving the cave, walking around the jungle with his rifle on his back, he leans against a tree and grabs an energy bar from his plate carrier, eating it before sliding the trash into his pocket.

He rests his head against the tree and thinks to himself before moving on, patrols are always a good time for deep thought, considering no enemies had ever gotten remotely close to their base before.

It's dark by the time he gets back, he walks into the base and throws his trash away before walking to his room, closing the door but leaving it unlocked and taking off his hat, plate carrier, shirt, and boots, leaving them by the table. He grabs his weapons and places them on to the table, unloading them before performing a quick inspection, making sure they will still work.

He sits on his bed and waits for Emberly to come.

The day goes by slowly, first with Em helping Arya reconfigure her medical lab while Katerina is gone -both girl's assuming she is with Winters- and then moving on to her duties as their communications expert. Em pours hours into it, picking up bits and pieces here and there on the different frequencies, but its oddly quiet for once. When night begins to fall and everyone starts migrating to thier rooms, Em waits till the last person says goodnight before shutting down her computer. Sneaking into his room had become too easy, and as she slipped in she shut the door.

"Hey," she grinned, pulling her clothes off and setting them to one corner away from his.

Opening the bottom drawer of his dresser she grabs her sweats she regularly uses for pajamas, and a plain white tank. Getting used to sleeping in his room, Em decided it was easier to hide her p.js with him instead of sneaking them in every night.

"How was patrols?" she asked, pulling him under the blanket and cuddling close to him, "Use any bullets?"

"Hey." He says, laying down and watching her dress, he waits until she is cuddled against him, he wraps his arms around her and rests his forehead against hers.

"Nah, didn't see anything.. Kinda boring if you ask me." He says quietly before pressing his lips to hers for a moment, savoring the feeling before breaking away, his forehead still against hers.

"Love you." He apsays quietly, having gotten used to it.

"Love you too."

It only takes her a minute or too, then her eyes shut and she drifts off peacefully, getting yet another full night's rest.

~~

The week passes fairly slowly, not much else to do other than watching frequencies and stealing time with Al. Shrake seems busy with another op in the making, and Arya and Winters are working together to help Katerina. The only interesting thing in the week is when a package areas from an air drop, something Em wasn't expecting but Arya seems eager to grab.

"It's for me, uh Kat," she explains, opening the container and grinning at the contents inside, "Katerina's knee is never going to properly work again. With the amount of damage she's done, she's just started walking and we need her in shape to do ops again. She'd never be able to run or jump or dive without this."

"And this is?" Em asked, following Arya into the medbay.

"A bionic structure I'm putting in her knee," she grinned, moving around Katerina who lay asleep on the table, "Top if the line too. It's the only way we can speed up her healing, otherwise she's done. Told that to the government and they chose to spend money on her than waste a great spy. Or something like that. Shrake did most of the talking. Anyways. it was supposed to come in this morning, so I've had Kat on anesthesia all morning. Time for surgery! Uh, you won't want to be here for this."

"Yeah no," Em grimaced, "Have fun with your science experiment Arya."

"Thanks," Arya laughed, closing and locking the door behind her.

It hadn't really been her choice to install a bionic piece into her knee, but as the doc explained it, it was either bionic piece or no more spying. At first Kat was tempted to throw in the towel, be done with the cartel and Bolivia. But it also meant losing Winters, and the chances of ever seeing him again would be slim. Plus, Katerina still had an itching to put a bullet in Narcos' head, and being able to move freely was needed for that. So she agreed.

When she woke a day later she could already feel the difference. Her knee no longer hurt, but it had been stiff and sore and it no longer was. It actually felt somewhat alien to her when she flexed it, like it was detached. After a few workings with it though she was able to stand up, swaying.

"Kevin," she smiled, seeing her favorite handsome face sleeping softly in the chair beside her bed, "Hey, Winters wake up. Look!"

Already she was moving around the room, still a little wobbly but more than she had in two weeks.

"Arya actually did it," she laughed, "That doc is fucking impressive. Ha, I can actually walk. No pain. See?"

Winters wakes up and sees her moving around, slightly surprised. "Wow! How the hell did she do it?" He asks, jumping up and examining the leg.

"That's.. Amazing, you can do ops now, and walk on your own, not to mention be more active." He says with a laugh.

tumblr_lzmzkaii4U1r5wetko1_400.png

Shrake stares down at the OPORD before him, his hand reaching out and gently wrapping around the thin piece of paper as he reads it. "La Paz is next.. But is it worth it?" He mutters to himself.

He paces around for a little while before nodding to himself. "We'll go at dawn." He says before turning on his walkie, knowing every team member carried one. "Op tomorrow at 0530, prepare for it and get a good nights sleep, we're taking La Paz.

8-Reasons-Why-You-Should-Date-A-Man-With-Beard.jpg

Harris holds up the walkie and laughs, turning it off before grabbing his cellphone from his pocket, quickly dialing Skull Face's number.

The man picks up the phone. "Hey, tomorrow is the big day, they're moving in on La Paz at five thirty in the morning, get your men prepared." He says through the phone.

"Excellent work Harris, I'll be seeing you when our packages arrive." Skull Face says over the phone before disconnecting.

Back
Top Bottom