Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UPDATED 12/30 ~ Female seeks Males/Male Personas for raunchy adventures! [F/M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ila_firefly

Meteorite
Raunchy adventures...of epic proportions. *wink wink*

Hello there! Please call me Firefly. This is my request thread.

I have been offline for a long time. Bought a house. New job. It's been insane. I will be perfectly honest: I'm not always up for writing. I'm often tired and just want to chill out. I work best with flexible, forgiving people.

SOME GROUND RULES

Please read these? It's so much more fun and enjoyable if we all start out on the same page.

1) I prefer to RP via PM, email, and via AIM, but on much rarer occasion. I have an easier time accessing this site and my email than I do sitting down to IM for hours.
2) Please don't flood me with PMs or emails if I don't reply as soon as you'd like. I will do my best to communicate if I won't be responding within 24 hours. But please give me that long. I will extend the same courtesy to you, because respect.
3) In role-plays, as in life, I really value communication. If you have to step away, or are no longer interested, please let me know. If you like how it's going and want to add new things, also let me know.
4) I don't appreciate surprises. So if our story is clipping along and you suddenly start assaulting my character without asking if non-con is okay, our writing partnership is pretty much over. Always ask. Asking is sexy.

That's about it? Basically don't be a jerk-butt and we'll be really awesome buddies.

MY NO-NO LIST

I'm sure there's an actual term for this, BUT below are the things I will not do, because I'm not into them, and no, you can't "make" me into them, so save your persuasion. But don't worry, there are still plenty of sexy things left for us to explore.

Please no...
Gore
Excessive sexual/physical violence
Character death
Physical abuse
Rape/non-con
Toilet play
Knife play/cutting
basically anything super gross and/or unnecessarily sexually violent

MY YES-PLEASE LIST

Now, onto the mmh-mmh good stuff! Here are the things that make me happy.

Please ask for...
Public sex
Teasing
Hair-pulling
Fantasy/medieval settings
Magic
Real. Big. Cocks
Multiple partners (threesomes, gangbangs, etc)
Twins/sisters
Incest
ABO dynamics
School settings
Captive/captor scenarios
Other imaginative settings (barbarians, nomadic tribes, war zones, etc)

Those are things that I really, really enjoy. Beyond that, I'm adventurous and open to trying anything that isn't on my No-No List, above. So please shoot me a PM and ask away!

THE CRAVING OF ALL CRAVINGS, CHINESE FOOD EXCLUDED

Seriously, WHY do I always want Chinese food?

Okay, so, I wanted to use this opportunity to call attention to some scenarios/ideas that I'm really jazzed about. If you message me about these be prepared to either 1) geek out hardcore while also planning an epic 'play OR 2) be kindly turned down because I've been swamped with requests and as we all know a craving, once abused, just makes your stomach hurt. *waves wisdom wand*

CRAVING 1: Dishonored. I dove back into Dunwall, to prep for Dishonored 2, which is amazing, so I'd be overjoyed to write something set in the Dishonored universe. I can play canon characters, but I do enjoy OCs, so really, let's talk.

CRAVING 2: Fallout 4. Let your imagination go crazy. I just really like Fallout.

But if none of that strikes your fancy, then keep reading for some general nonsense.

SOME GENERAL IDEAS TO SPICE YOUR PUMPKINS

Below are some pairings and scenarios that I enjoy. Feel free to choose one or a combination! Or bring an idea of your own. I love idea people.

Knight/Princess, either escaping a hostile situation, or a more courtly intrigue
Arranged Marriage, in any kind of setting or time period, including modern day
Captive female warrior interrogated by rival general?
Male outsider involved in tribal fertility ritual?
Older brother in secret relationship with younger sister (who could always have a twin?)
School boy and the new transfer student get a little steamy in detention?
Female college student falls for her professor?
Something involving sexy new next door neighbors and an unexpected loss of electricity?
Road trip/hitchhikers?

Really, I'm open. Bring it on.

AND SOME FANDOMS, BEFORE YOU GO

I also thought I'd list some of the fandoms that I have enjoyed playing with in the past.

Dragon Age

...I thought that would be longer. Shows you what I've been doing with the last six years.

In conclusion, those are my requests. Please don't hesitate to reach out! And please share your ideas, as well. Collaboration is sexy, kids.

Firefly, OUT.

RE: Female seeks Males/Male Personas for raunchy adventures! [F/M]

**BUMP!**

Additionally, I apologize for the lack of activity. My offline life has been C-R-A-Z-Y and I haven't been the best at replying to messages. I am trying to fix that. If we were talking and I suddenly stopped, feel free to message me again!

RE: UPDATED 1/12 ~ Female seeks Males/Male Personas for raunchy adventures! [F/M]

**BUMP!**

Hey I'm not dead isn't that exciting

I updated to include my current craving

So...? Do stuff.

RE: UPDATED 1/12 ~ Female seeks Males/Male Personas for raunchy adventures! [F/M]

Hey. We were doing an rp. Can you send me a message?

**BUMP LIKE IT'S HOT**

**THE BUMP THAT GOES BUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON LIKE A RESPONSIBLE WELL ADJUSTED BUMP**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom