Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightCreep said:
Julia smiled and rubbed Meera's breasts. "What cup size are you, my adorable pet?" She rubbed Meera's vagina with her other hand.

Meera's breath escaped her in a rush as Julia rubbed at her breast, "A-A uh 'D' cup Mistress Julia." Meera replied before she moaned and arched her hips up into Julia's hand in an effort to press herself closer.

Julia smiled and kissed one of the nipples. "Now, I'm going to fuck you senseless. I want you to remain as still as possible." She placed her tip on Meera's entrance. "If you're good, I'll get you a nice leash and maybe a vibrator."

KnightCreep said:
Julia smiled and kissed one of the nipples. "Now, I'm going to fuck you senseless. I want you to remain as still as possible." She placed her tip on Meera's entrance. "If you're good, I'll get you a nice leash and maybe a vibrator."

Meera gasped as she felt Julia kiss her nipple and then moaned as the other woman touched her cunt with the tip of her cock. Meera nodded and gripped the sofa beneath her, doing her best to stay still. "Ye-yes Mistress Julia. I'll-I'll be good." she promised.

"Good, get ready," Julia said. She slowly slid in and rubbed Meeta's thighs. "Ooh... You're so fucking tight!" She thrusted gently and slowly.

KnightCreep said:
"Good, get ready," Julia said. She slowly slid in and rubbed Meeta's thighs. "Ooh... You're so fucking tight!" She thrusted gently and slowly.

Meera moaned as Julia slid into her and rubbed at her thighs. When Julia began to move, thrusting in and out of her she groaned and panted, smiling a bit coyly up at the other woman. "Thank you Mistress Julia, you, you feel so good inside me Mistress."

Julia thrusted gently. "Buck your hips against my cock, Meera." She squeezed the thighs. "Tell me about yourself," she moaned.

KnightCreep said:
Julia thrusted gently. "Buck your hips against my cock, Meera." She squeezed the thighs. "Tell me about yourself," she moaned.

Meera hummed in pleasure and did as she was told, bucking her hips up into every one of Julia's thrust but moving nothing else. "Ye-yes Mistress Julia. I-I'm twenty five and I, I love animals and being bound up and helpless Mistress."

"What about other fetishes?" Julia asked as she picked up the speed of her thrusts. "I want to know every one of your fetishes so we can have as much fun when we have sex as possible."

KnightCreep said:
"What about other fetishes?" Julia asked as she picked up the speed of her thrusts. "I want to know every one of your fetishes so we can have as much fun when we have sex as possible."

Meera moaned a touch louder as Julia's pace picked up, "I-oh! I, I like force-forced orgasms, an-and spankings Mistress and oh-Oh I love being-being praised and being-being a pet." She shuddered involuntarily as she spoke and blinked up at Julia, "I like to be-be stuffed full on all ends and I like toys and mm I-I like wearing-wearing strap-ons Mistress Julia."

"Good pet," Julia said. She petted Meera. "Do you want me to give you cat ears and a tail? If you just want to try it, I have some fetish wear in my bag you can try." She thrusted harder.

KnightCreep said:
"Good pet," Julia said. She petted Meera. "Do you want me to give you cat ears and a tail? If you just want to try it, I have some fetish wear in my bag you can try." She thrusted harder.

Meera grew bright red under Julia's words and beamed, "Tha-thank you Mistress Julia. And yes, yes please Mistress. I, I want to be the best pet for you Mistress Julia." she cooed.

"I'll let you try the fetish wear after this," Julia said. She scratched behind Meera's ears lovingly. "Who's my little bitch?"

KnightCreep said:
"I'll let you try the fetish wear after this," Julia said. She scratched behind Meera's ears lovingly. "Who's my little bitch?"

Meera nodded to Julia's affirmation and then leaned into the scratching at her ears. At the prompt Meera blushed but smiled and said, "I am Mistress Julia's little bitch."

KnightCreep said:
Julia slid her tongue in and explored. She thrusted as fast as she could.

Meera tentatively touched her tongue to Julia's as it explored and moaned as the other woman thrust her cock into her as fast as she could.

Julia let out a loud moan. Her cock tightened right before she came. Her barbs attached to Meera's inner walls, causing a small amount of pain.

KnightCreep said:
Julia let out a loud moan. Her cock tightened right before she came. Her barbs attached to Meera's inner walls, causing a small amount of pain.

Meera cried out as she felt Julia cum inside of her, she bucked her hips up and shuddered as her walls tightened around the barbed cock inside of her, the small barbs bringing her straight to the edge she whimpered and stared straight at the other woman, "Ma-may I please cum Mistress Julia?"

KnightCreep said:
"You may," Julia panted. "Thank you for asking, pet." She scratched under her chin.

Meera released a soft keening sound in reply and rolled her hips against the other woman once more before spilled juices down her thighs and cried out as she came. She lay back panting and smiled shakily up at Julia. "Tha-thank you Mistress Julia."

"You're welcome, my sexy bitch," Julia smiled. Her barbs retracted and she pulled out. She pulled a headband that hand cat ears on it and a cat tail. "Should I put these on you, or can you manage?"

KnightCreep said:
"You're welcome, my sexy bitch," Julia smiled. Her barbs retracted and she pulled out. She pulled a headband that hand cat ears on it and a cat tail. "Should I put these on you, or can you manage?"

Meera smiled and giggled happily under the attention. When Julia pulled out the headband with the cat ears and the cat tail Meera nodded. "I can put them on Mistress Julia." she agreed, "May I put them on Mistress?"

KnightCreep said:
"You may, pet," Julia said as she handed the items over. "Wrap the tail around you waist and tie it."

Meera nodded and sat up. She slipped the headband onto her head and sat up to wrap the tail just above her hips, tying it into a secure not. Once she was done she smiled up at Julia. "Is this good Mistress Julia?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom