Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took mere seconds to cum, his seed filling the mouth of his slave nicely. He looks down laughing at the sight of the horny Alex. Noting the precum jake wondered "are you horny? If so we will have to do something about that."

Savoh walked confidently into the nearest restroom, silently loving the stares he received. He closed the bathroom door behind him and pulled a collar and leash out from his small bag of toys. He put his pink collar on and attached the leash. Before he left the bathroom, a small voice spoke in the back of his mind.
'Do you really want to do this?'
"Yes I do," Savoh said out loud. He got on all fours and left the bathroom.

Alex looked up at Jake with a soft smile and then down only to blush when she noticed that precum was leaking out of her caged dicklette. "Yes, I'm very horny..." She wondered what he had planned for her in this situation. "How may I please you next, sir?"

Claudia turned around when she saw that someone else entered the huge mansion and followed Savoh with her eyes until he vanished in one of the many bathrooms. She stood up and walked towards him when she saw that he came back on all fours and a collar with a leash attached to it around his neck. "Hello, slut...looks like you are lost." Claudia leaned forward to grab the leash and to give him a closer look of her rock-hard cock. She walked to one of the empty rooms and closed the door behind them. "Show me how good your blowjob skills are before the real fun begins."

Savoh let out a girly giggle and began deepthroating Claudia's cock. He clearly had experience doing this. If Claudia looked closely at his back, she would see the outline of his wings.

"hmm.." jake thought for a moment, his lustful eyes peering at Alex's body. "on your back, and rid yourself of the cage" he commanded, standing up next to the bed.

Samuel Wolf said:
Abaddon cocked his head to the side a little at the thought of a foursome and though it was almost pushing his limits he decided to just go with it though was disappointed that Leah was not wishing to part take in this event and then the virgin got an idea in his head, this is a BDSM club after all and if he could not convinced me her to join maybe he could force her to.

Walking around the bar downing st he rest of his drink in one go, witch instantly lit his blood on fire and if possible the tent in his pants grew and twitched even more than before, he walked up beside Leah and whispered softly while looking at her cute face

"You know it would seem that your brain is simply telling you know but upon further Inspection."

Abaddon reached out and gently placed a han on her hip while attempting to walk behind her.
Leah's face went redder as Abaddon came around to her side of the counter. "W-Wait a second, you're not allowed back here.." she said with a shudder as he came to her back and whispered in her ear. "S-Sir please, this isn't--I'm not one of the patrons, I'll have security called..!" she said. She'd never had anyone be so direct before, and certainly not come around to the counter like that. Usually when they heard no they just backed off and left her alone.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, and the closeness was something missing in her life but she was so flustered about the situation she was confused and trying to think of a logical way around this. It was all so sudden, his warmth surrounded her, and practically swallowed her whole. His whole presence encasing her.

((Is magic a thing in this universe btw?))

Julia walked into the mansion wearing a black bodysuit that showed off her curves and genitals perfectly. She looked around for someone to dominate or be dominated by.

[[ Hey so Frost_Ifirt decided he'd prefer to rp in pms and would be unable to continue in the thread here so I'm just going to go ahead and move Meera back into 'general population' XD ]]

Meera held her white coat a bit tighter around herself as she wandered back to the lounge she'd found before. She was a bit disappointed that Salem had had to leave so suddenly before they could get involved in anything but she understood. Still she had no intention of giving up on the place she'd tried so hard to find so she tentatively returned to the lounge and blushed as she spotted the goings on, swallowing a bit nervously she glanced around before she found an empty barstool a bit away from the action and slid herself on it to shyly survey the action.

Julia saw Meera and grinned. She walked over to her. "Why hello there, sexy." She placed a hand on Meera's leg.

KnightCreep said:
Julia saw Meera and grinned. She walked over to her. "Why hello there, sexy." She placed a hand on Meera's leg.

Meera glanced up at the woman who approached her and barely contained the small gasp of surprise that burst forth as she found a hand suddenly on her stocking clad leg. Her smile was small and a touch nervous. "O-Oh, um," her eyes darted down and Meera turned a searing red, her voice squeaking out. "He-hello."

Julia's cat tail wrapped around Meera's leg. "I want to have some fun. You could be my pet. How 'bout it?" She leaned in closer to Meera.

KnightCreep said:
Julia's cat tail wrapped around Meera's leg. "I want to have some fun. You could be my pet. How 'bout it?" She leaned in closer to Meera.

When the tail wrapped around her leg Meera shivered, her eyes darted back up to Julia's and she licked her lips. A small whimper left her as the corner's of her mouth twitched up into a smile and she nodded. "Ye-yes please, ma'am."

Julia grinned and kissed Meera's neck. "Maybe I should get you a collar and leash. Would you like that?" Her feline cock rested on one of Meera's leg.

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned and kissed Meera's neck. "Maybe I should get you a collar and leash. Would you like that?" Her feline cock rested on one of Meera's leg.

Meera gave a soft sigh at the kiss and nodded, "Yes, I would like that very much ma'am." She clutched at the front of her coat slightly and nervously considered pulling it open to reveal the corset and frilly panties she was wearing beneath.

Julia pulled out a cat collar from her bag. She the attached a small bell to it. She put the collar around Meera's neck and secured it. "Your leash will come later. What's your name, pet?"

KnightCreep said:
Julia pulled out a cat collar from her bag. She the attached a small bell to it. She put the collar around Meera's neck and secured it. "Your leash will come later. What's your name, pet?"

Meera's eyes lit up at the sight of the collar and she held very still as the other woman slipped it around her neck. She tapped the bell once to make it ring and giggled as she replied. "My name is Meera, ma'am."

"My name is Julia," Julia said. "As you may have guessed, I love cats." She gestured to her cat ears, tail, and cock. She told Meera to stand up.

KnightCreep said:
"My name is Julia," Julia said. "As you may have guessed, I love cats." She gestured to her cat ears, tail, and cock. She told Meera to stand up.

Meera slipped from her barstool and stood in front of Julia as told, the baby blue heels she wore doing little to help with her short stature. Meera giggled and smiled at the cat-woman. "I like cats too, Mistress Julia."

"I'm glad you do," Julia said. She scratched under Meera's chin. "You know, you'd look adorable with a pair of cat ears and a tail."

KnightCreep said:
"I'm glad you do," Julia said. She scratched under Meera's chin. "You know, you'd look adorable with a pair of cat ears and a tail."

Meera blinked up at Julia and blushed slightly, leaning into the scratches at her chin eagerly. "Thank you, Mistress Julia." she replied, unsure what else to say, she'd never really thought about having ears or a tail before that wasn't some sort of costume.

Julia kissed Meera and carried her bridal style. "Are you ok with public sex? If you aren't, we can take our fun to a private room."

KnightCreep said:
Julia kissed Meera and carried her bridal style. "Are you ok with public sex? If you aren't, we can take our fun to a private room."

Meera gave a small moan and then yelped as she was suddenly lifted up. She grabbed instinctively at the other woman and held on, trying to lift herself up slightly. She blushed but gave Julia a shaky smile. "I-I uh...I'm alright with public sex Mistress Julia."

Julia carried Meera to a sofa and laid her on it. "I want you to know that when I cum, the barbs on my dick will lock us together. It will be a little painful, but it will pass. Now, strip completely."

KnightCreep said:
Julia carried Meera to a sofa and laid her on it. "I want you to know that when I cum, the barbs on my dick will lock us together. It will be a little painful, but it will pass. Now, strip completely."

Meera released Julia and rested on her elbows as the woman sat her on the sofa before she blinked up at the other woman and bit her bottom lip, she glanced down briefly at Julia's cock before she nodded. "Yes, Mistress Julia, I understand." She sat up and pulled off her coat, revealing her corset and panties before she blushed momentarily and slipped out of them both as well as the rest of her clothes, folding them carefully and setting them aside.

Julia smiled and rubbed Meera's breasts. "What cup size are you, my adorable pet?" She rubbed Meera's vagina with her other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom