Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudia looked at Abbadon's body with a mix of interest and lust in her eyes when he said that he never had sex before. She might have a not so littoe extra between her legs, but that didn't mean that she was still a woman too. The curvy futa moved closer to the handsome man after ordering one of the more expensive drinks and wondered if she could get them both into one of the many beds for a kinky threesome. "How about we three have some fun together? I can give you a generous tip afterwards..." Claudia bent down to let Abbadon see how wet her pussy was and turned slightly around to give him a glance of her exposed breasts. "You could fuck me from behind while the cute bartender gets eaten out by me. There are a lot of things we can do. By the way, I could show you around the mansion, I'm a regular and even trained a few of my sluts in the basement dungeon. Don't worry, I won't turn you into my bitches unless you want me to, of course."

A soft crimson blush covered Alex' cheeks when she got called cute all of a sudden. She waited for the handsome man to take the leash that was conected to her collar and led him to the nearest room which looked like a penthouse suite even despite the fact tuat it was on the groundfloor. "How can I serve you, sir? I'm looking forward to pleasing you." Jake would have to break her in and make her his personal fucktoy before she began to call him master, but the effort would be more than worth it.

Turning to see the newcomer who had overherd he was a virgin and his eyes were met with the sight of her very wet pussy and if the bartender hadn't given him a full hard-on already this would have his gaze was only adverted when her breast came into view and for a second he forgot how to talk the tent in his pant noticeable dispute his attempts to re-adjus but then his eyes met her and for some reason he felt like he was on the menu

"To be honest I'm not looking to be anyone's bitch....but that doesn't mean the dungeon is out in my book....wouldn't mind haveing two beautiful and sexy dungon masters"

A small smirk crossed his lips at the thought of this and while his words were true he was willing to try almost anything once who knows he might like being a personal bitch to her or maybe leah might have some fun ideas or maybe they might take the choice out of his hands that thought made his cock twitch slightly

Jake took the leash and led Alex to the penthouse. After closing the door and seating himself on the bed he listened to her words. He grinned. "Well then... how about you remove these pants and suck me, before I fuck you senseless."

Claudia smiped at the sight of Abbadon's throbbing erection and was glad that he didn't mind that she had a cock too. "How about you take a little break and follow us so we can have some fun?" One of them already agreed to go to a room or even the dungeon, but she still wanted to hear the answer of the sexy bartender too. Maybe they could have a kinky threesome and together they could both turn her into their bitch instead of becomming hers when tuey worked together. Or they could have a lot of hot sex and explore each other bodies.

Alex nodded when she heard the order and moved forward to her possible new master. She didn't waist any time and began to lick the throbbing erection in front of her from the sensitive head to the base and back several times only to tease him. Alex wrapped her soft lips around the first one or two inches of Jake's member and began to move her head forward. She sucked and slurped on his cock while she looked up to look right into his eyes the whole time. Soon her chin touched the skin of his balls while her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Alex swallowed a few times in order to get Jake's shaft inside her tight throat and was now deepthroating him. She tried her best to make him cum before he would fuck her.

Smiling again Abaddon turned his gaze to Leah and shruged before saying

Won't you come with us? It looks to be fun and besides you looked bored with work anyway, so why not?

Looking twords Claudia Abaddon noticed the dick and shrugged thinking he would try almost anything once

Just so you know I don't really know what I'm into...I have an idea I guess but the only thing I don't think k ID like is receving anal sorry.

Revnarh said:
Claudia smirked at the sight of Abbadon's throbbing erection and was glad that he didn't mind that she had a cock too. "How about you take a little break and follow us so we can have some fun?" One of them already agreed to go to a room or even the dungeon, but she still wanted to hear the answer of the sexy bartender too. Maybe they could have a kinky threesome and together they could both turn her into their bitch instead of becoming hers when they worked together. Or they could have a lot of hot sex and explore each other bodies.

Samuel Wolf said:
Smiling again Abaddon turned his gaze to Leah and shrugged before saying "Won't you come with us? It looks to be fun and besides you looked bored with work anyway, so why not?" Looking towards Claudia Abaddon noticed the dick and shrugged thinking he would try almost anything once. Just so you know I don't really know what I'm into...I have an idea I guess but the only thing I don't think k ID like is receiving anal sorry.

Leah listened and smiled, a cheeky smirk crossing her face, "Never messed with a girl, making you gay then?" she said though it was followed by an impish chuckle, clearly implying she didn't mean it seriously, "Sorry couldn't help myself, you have some very strange friends though, this is a little extreme don't you think?" She said looking over to the next customer. She listened to the order and nodded, turning around showing her plump rear as she reached up for the expensive ingredients to the elaborate cocktail Claudia had ordered. She shook them all together in a very professional manner, even showing off a little bit as she worked with speed, and accuracy. She finished the drink off pushing it gently to the Futa.

Leah's face brightened to a soft red when she was proposed the question of a threesome. She blinked in disbelief for a moment, she'd been asked to do little things before but that was new. She cleared her throat and remained professional. "Uh...thanks for the offer but no, I'm on duty right now...that's very ur...thoughtful of you though.." she said with a little nervous chuckle while the imagery of being eaten out by this patron filled her mind. When the male added about having two dungeon masters she blushed more, that wasn't like her at all, though she worked in a place like this she'd never be one to actually partake, she wouldn't even know where to begin. She had had sex with previous partners before but it was always very basic, and vanilla. The things she'd heard and seen in this mansion were beyond her imagining. She'd be lying to say she wasn't curious, and sometimes she'd even get thoughts of being in the place of some of the patrons sometimes, but she never thought she'd actually take that leap.

She straightened out and put her arms behind her back professionally from behind the bar and simply smiled, "It sounds like you two might have found company in one another though, so please, enjoy your evening!" she said, remaining professional to a tee...though what she hadn't noticed was that two little nubs were now poking up from under the fabric of her tight top, her rosy blush still staining her cheeks.

"A little extreme maybe but it seems to have worked it's a shame you won't part take in this though I was really looking forward to it"

Though he normally wouldn't be so bold Abaddon really wanted Leah to be apart of this so since he was already in new waters he decided to test his luck and see if he could "convince" her to re-consider and smiled as charming as he could be

"Hey Leah could you do me a fovor real quick could you get me a glass of wild turkey 101 on the rocks? Big glass please."

After his request Abaddon looked to Claudia and asked a question he hoped would spark something

"Hey Claudia have you ever had a dick buried in your pussy while yours was in another, or ass for that matter"

Salem stepped up to the door and waited, hesitantly, looking at either of the guards for a moment in hopes that someone would tell him what to do. He had heard the rumors, heard about a strange place to practice all the various fantasies one could have, but something about the air of it made him wonder just how far the patrons would go in their practice. A light blush crossed his pale skin, as he pushed his dark hair away from his navy eyes, opening the door slowly and hearing the fain sounds of conversation and pleasure.

"Um, h-hello?" he called out, stepping farther into the main foyer. The door shut loudly, making him jump, but he growled to himself. There was no reason to be so scared, he did come willingly after all, even if he didn't know what he was looking for specifically. He hadn't even dressed for any real part, just jeans and a t-shirt, a loose black hoodie hanging on his shoulders, hood raised. He did remember his black leather fingerless gloves, which he now figured was appropriate, considering all the leather he saw walking around.

"I... I guess the rumors were true..." he mumbled, stepping over to the lounge and sitting on one of the many couches. The finish was soft and smooth, suede he guessed, but he wouldn't ever have the experience to know. "So, what to do, what to do..."

Jake leaned back with a grin and sense of power as his slave obeyed. Her first teasing moves making him nice and hard before she took his member in, the tightness of her throat making him tremble and moan. He arches his back as precum leaks down alex's throat.

Leah nodded and got him the drink, making sure to prepare it just as professionally as she had with Claudia's drink before hand. She worked quickly and efficiently and gently slid the drink to him, taking the money owed for the beverage. "Thank you." She said, turning to get back to doing her normal tasks, she blushed at the conversation, the concept of a Futa was new to her, and so many questions reeled through her head but she had to remain on task, she couldn't just jump into this world like they could, she was different..These people were usually here because they knew exactly what they were into or they wanted to come along and spend time doing what they knew they loved, for Leah this was all new territory and some parts of it admittedly did scare her or weird her out, but some parts...some parts just made her curiosity blossom, made her think about how certain things were possible, or how it would feel.

Not only did she question what some things felt like but she questioned her own sexuality at times, she'd seen nothing with her previous relationships compaired to the patrons that graced her presence every shift. Was she just boring? She shook her head and carried on with her work, serving another who came up to the bar, but secretly staying tuned into what the pair had to say, getting all sorts of imagery running through her mind.

"Mh...no, I never had a cock inside one of my holes while my own dick was inside a pussy at the same time. I'd love to be in the middle of a sandwich, though..." Claudia looked at Leah with an interested look and sipped on her drink. "How about we have some fun right here? I could eat you out behind the bar when you don't want to leave your workplace. Or you could take a break and follow us to one of the rooms. What will it be, sexy?" She turned around when someone called out and looked at the newcomer. "Hello...do you want to join us in some fun? We could have a kinky foursome."

Alex kept bobbing her head up and down on Jake's cock while she licked all over it with her tongue. The horny slut swallowed every drop of his tasty precum and couldn't wait to swallow his semen too. She doubled her efforts to make him cum and deepthroated his dick when she noticed that he was close to cumming. Alex lost her gag reflex a long time ago or rather she got trained well by her former mistress. Precum leaked out of her caged dicklette and there was an itch insisde her tight hole that needed to be scratched by a cock, but she lived only to please others.

"A... A foursome?" Salem looked up at the others, feeling rather targeted, but that's what he got for sitting out in the open, alone. The idea somewhat entertained his mind, and as he got up and slowly walked over to the others he leaned against the counter. "I... Yeah, that could work, I think... Where are we going to go?"

Meera hated not knowing exactly what she was getting into, but the place had sounded so good when she'd heard of it that she'd barely been able to wait. Being submissive and an introvert made things a touch difficult at times so she was glad there was someplace she could go to, actually try out all the things she'd read about or attempted to do on her own. She hadn't been sure whether there was a dress-code or not, but she figured her outfit would do. Okay so calling it an "outfit" might be stretching it. Really it was just a white coat over a baby-blue and white lace corset with some stockings, garters, little baby-blue heels, and a pair of frilly blue and white taffeta panties. She clung to her coat a bit tighter as she pushed open the front door and stumbled slightly as it gave.

She squeaked as she righted herself and tried not to look too flustered. Especially since there was someone just standing right there in the foray who could have seen her embarrassing entrance. She shut the door behind her as softly as she could and poked her head into the lounge, lingering uncertainly by the doorway before she gave up and went to find a seat at the bar. Hopefully in a seat where she wouldn't draw too much attention. She wasn't sure how steady she'd be without at least one drink to quell her nerves.

Before Salem received an answer, he noticed the girl sitting at the bar. She seemed rather uncomfortable, and honestly, so was he. Everything was so odd and strange here, and with a slight nod he moved over to her, sitting down on the stool next to her and placing his hands on the bar before him, fidgeting with his fingers.

"So, uh... Are you nervous too...?" he asked as he glanced at her. The coat itself had drawn a lot of his attention, the curiosity he felt as to wonder what was under it made him blush slightly. It was the stockings and heels that he saw, as well as her legs, that made him a little more nervous. "You know, I've um... Never done any of this before... Have you?"

Meera glanced up in surprise as a man came over and sidled up beside her. She blushed before she cold stop herself, freckles highlighted for a second before she covered up the action behind the end of her coat sleeve. It was, as things tended to be, a little too large on her (particularly the sleeves) but she didn't mind. Made it easier to hide the way her lips quivered at the edges when she smiled.

"Oh! Um, hello...yes I guess I am a bit nervous. But um...excited." she added with a little wiggle in her seat. She lowered her hands and played with her fingers as she glanced at the man sitting beside her. "I've...I've never done this sort of thing either...well um...not with anyone else anyway. Just um...lots of research and...practice?" she added, voice squeaking out slightly at the end as her nerves got the better of her.

"Oh, I see..." he said with a soft smile, blushing as well as he looked back at his own hands on the bar. "Well... I guess that makes me feel a bit better... If you want, we could um... We could talk more? Maybe get our own room and relax? I could help you with whatever you wanted to do, if you want that is..." His blush deepened as he looked at her, tracing her freckles before gazing into her eyes. "The name's Salem. Pleased to meet you..."

Meera liked the way he blushed, it made him seem less intimidating somehow. She gave a nervous giggled and extended her hand. "I'm Meera, it's ...nice to meet you." she told him. She shifted slightly in her seat and nodded at him. "Um, yes I think that'd be...that'd be nice. The uh...relaxing and um...anything else we come up with I suppose." she added.

He took her hand and gave it a soft shake, bringing it up to kiss her knuckles before standing and giving her a gentle smile. "Shall we?"

Meera's eyebrows rose in surprise as he kissed her hand before she giggled and blushed, hiding her mouth behind her sleeve again. She nodded however and slid from her stool, "Alright...let's uh...let's go find a room then?"

Salem nodded and lead her away to one of the many rooms, up the stairs and a little farther down the halls, away from prying eyes. As he looked around he felt a little unknowing suddenly, the many toys and machines seeming strange and new in a way. He sat down on the bed and looked to Meera with a smile.

"So, uh... You'll have to help me out a bit... I'm not sure what to do really..." he sighed, shaking his head. "Not a virgin, but to this... Just a bit."

Meera went along with Salem easily although she was still nervous and couldn't help but to toy with the hem of her coat as they walked the halls. When he led her into a room Meera's eyes lit up with all the toys on display. She turned back to Salem when spoke up and Meera bit her bottom lip as she turned to eye everything up on the walls. "Well...first we should probably have a safeword so that if either one of us feels uncomfortable we can stop. Um I was thinking something like Math since it's not something we'll be likely to say. Also um...what...what are you into?" she asked, coming over to sit beside him on the bed.

Claudia looked at the cute new girl entering the lounge and taking a seat at the bar. She thought about inviting her to some fun with the other three, but she sipped on her drink and watched her first instead. The poor girl looked like she was very nervous just like Salem and maybe they needed some time to warm up to this place first. "You can call me to show you the ropes when you need some help. Have fun, you two." She turned back to Abbadon and moved slowly towards him when the two nervous newbies left to find out what they could do in this wonderful place. "How about we let the waitress tend to her work and go to one of the rooms to have some fun ourselves? She can still come and join us whenever she wants."

((Sorry about that, been a little stuck on how to play her. I got a fun idea that I want her to end up in tho, but it would take co-ersion and or some non-con trickery to do so))

Leah's face went even redder when the patron suggested even more of them all join in. "A-A Foursome?!" She said, unable to show her interest in the conversation even though she was trying to look busy. She shuddered at the thought, this was all so fast. The girl swallowed the lump in her throat. "Um...th...that's all very nice to offer but..I can't...really do something like that...that's crazy!" she said before looking to them all and blushing more, "I mean...no offense, you guys are all here cause you want to do that stuff, I'm just a bartender, really!" she explained realising that spouting out that something like a foursome being a crazy idea infront of those in a BDSM club was probably not the most polite thing to say.

She was clearly flustered, and the more flustered she got the cuter she seemed. This was the biggest offer she had got, and while she was rejecting the idea, there was a part of her mind, a perverted part that was playing out all these scenarios in her head. But she couldn't find the courage to just go with the flow and throw logic to the curb. She stayed at her post, just getting more and more embarrassed.

Abaddon cocked his head to the side a little at the thought of a foursome and though it was almost pushing his limits he decided to just go with it though was disappointed that Leah was not wishing to part take in this event and then the virgin got an idea in his head, this is a BDSM club after all and if he could not convinced me her to join maybe he could force her to.

Walking around the bar downing st he rest of his drink in one go, witch instantly lit his blood on fire and if possible the tent in his pants grew and twitched even more than before, he walked up beside Leah and whispered softly while looking at her cute face

"You know it would seem that your brain is simply telling you know but upon further Inspection."

Abaddon reached out and gently placed a han on her hip while attempting to walk behind her.

Savoh walked up to the front of the mansion. "Come on, Savoh, you can do this. Just think of it as a common meeting place." Unfortunately, his outfit was not helping him believe that. He was wearing a short French maid outfit, however, it was not short enough to reveal any of his wings. He walked into the mansion, hoping to find a master or a mistress to become a pet for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom