Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex didn't look away from Cody while she was giving him a sloppy blowjob and sucked on his cock while he was fucking her throat. She managed to swallow every last drop of his thick semen and saved the last load inside her mouth to play with it by using her tongue and to savor the taste before gulping it down. Alex moved forwards to lick Cody's cock clean before she lapped up the puddle of his seed as well as the one made of her precum on the floor. "How about we go to a room or the garden for some more fun?"

After recovering from his intense orgasm, Cody stood up in front of Alex. He removed his shirt and pants, revealing his well toned body to the femboy. Cody's cock slumped downwards, twitching from Alex's amazing blowjob. "Why don't you take me to the garden, maybe we could find more people to join us there."

Revnarh said:
"That's it...suck my cock like the whore you are..." Claudia wondered whether would like it when she emptied her bladder into her mouth right now or not. She had lost a few slaves who didn't like it to be treated like a toilet or getting a golden shower. Alex was ok with that as long as she could service her mistress or master. "You're a good slut...keep this up and I'll cum soon..." Claudia was still pretty close to an orgasm from fucking Chloe a few seconds ago and she couldn't wait to fill the girl up in all her three holes, but only after she heard her begging to get fucked again. She managed to hold her orgasm back for a little bit longer and enjoyed the blowjob as long as it lasted. "Don't spill a single drop of my semen...or I won't fuck your cunt..." Of course Claudia wanted to slam her cock back into the horny girls wet snatch and flood her vagina until her semen spilled out. She wanted too tease her for a while first to make her hornier than she already was. "Eat out my pussy after you finished cleaning my dick. Then I'll fuck you again...after you told me how much you want to get fucked."

Chloe didn't stop even if she would asked, she was having difficult believing that she was actually sucking a futa's cock which was one of her biggest fantasies. She bobbed her head up and down sucking and licking her cock as better as she could, her eyes focused on Claudia as she finally began emptying her semen inside her mouth which she began swallowing without even thinking about it. Finally she looked up and began sucking and cleaning Claudia with her tongue just her she traveled down and began now focusing on her pussy as well.

Aidan approaches, unsure of himself as he does. Is this really what he wants to do? If he enters, he knows he may never be able to escape the snares, but if he leaves he may be driven mad by the missed opportunity. He enters and looks around the room, wondering one of the girls in the room will be the one to make him serve her.

Alex smiled when she heard Cody's words after he had stripped out of his clothes. "Grab my leash and I'll lead you to the garden, sir." She wasn't ready to call him master yet, but maybe one or two fuck sessions would make her change her mind. Alex led Cody out of the huge mansion and into the park behind the building. She didn't stand up and kept walking on all fours like her former mistress had taught her. "Here we are, sir. Now how about we continue our fun on the grass?" Precum leaked out of her caged dicklette and left a wet trail behind the horny slut. Alex was eager to give the handsome man in front of her another blowjob, but she wouldn't say no when he wanted to fuck her right here and now.

Claudia liked it how eager Chloe was to please her and spread her legs to give the horny girl better access to her wet snatch. "You're a good slut...make me cum again by eating my pussy out." She couldn't wait to fuck her again and fill the girls cunt with a big load of her thick semen. Claudia was so distracted right now that she wouldn't notice it when someone sneaked into the room and began to fuck her from behind to kake her his slut. She didn't know it, but deep in her heart she wanted to serve a master or mistress too.

Cody grabbed onto Cody's leash, as she led him around the mansion. The view of her ass, walking on all fours, pleased Cody. He gripped the leash tighter, as he thought of the power, the feeling, of owning someone that worshiped him like a god. "If I play my cards right, maybe I can own those girls fucking each other in the bedroom." The rush brought back Cody's erection. As they stepped out to the magnificent garden, a warm breeze brushed along Cody's body, his balls flowing to and fro. He saw a nice, quite, hill under an oak tree. The shade and elevation would make a great spot for another round. Cody rested at the foot of the tree, his bare ass brushing the grass aside, as he called Alex over. "You've been good to me, Alex. I think you've earned another taste of my cum."

Alex looked at the handsome man in front of her after he had sat down on the grass. "Thank you, kind sir. I'll do my best to please you." His words about turning mistress Claudia and the girl she was with into his sluts brought a smile on her soft lips. Little did the girly femboy know about the futas desire to be owned which she was unaware of hherself. Alex crawled towards Cody on all fours and began to lick his balls before she moved her way up to the sensitive head of his cock. She wrapped her pillowy lips around the tip of his rock-hard member and sucked on it while she worked her way down. Alex stopped only and moved her head back when her nose pressed against his crotch. Her tight asshole twitched like it was begging to be filled with a big cock while precum leaked out of her locked dicklette.

Cody stroked the femboy's hair, as her lips caressed Cody's cock. "Mmmmmm, you really know how to treat a good dick. Tell me though, do you enjoy having your cock restrained like that? I'd love to see it explode with cum, as I pound that adorable ass of yours." Cody flashed this plaything a wicked grin. He roared with pleasure, Cody didn't care who saw him getting blown.

Alex stopped to suck on Cody's cock and looked up at him while her fingers danced over his member to keep it as hard as steel. "Thanks, sir. Mistress Claudia made sure that I can please everyone orally. She was the one who locked my dicklette away. The cage can't be removed except surgically by turning me into a real girl. I like wearing it as a reminder of my place. I can still cum when I get fucked, I can't get an erection any more." Alex wrapped her lips back around the tip of his cock and continued giving him a sloppy blowjob to get another taste of his delicious thick semen.

Cody pulled his throbbing cock out of Alex's mouth. "Open wide for your reward." Cody uttered, with a smirk on his face. He jerked his dick, as white, hot, cum oozed out and onto Alex's face. With every pump, more cum would flow out onto Alex's face. His cock twitching, Cody rested back onto the hill. A small amount of cum rested around his crotch.

Alex did as she was told and opened her mouth wide to catch any drop of Cody's delicious semen on her pulled out tongue. She closed her eyes when he came and held her hands up to prevent his seed from falling down to the ground. Alex licked around her mouth and gathered the remaining drops she couldn't reach with her tongue up by using her fingers before she began to pick Cody's softening member clean. "Thanks for using my slutty mouth for your pleasure, sir. Would you like to use my pussy too?"

Rick Vohander stared up at the mansion before him. Listening closely, he could hear some moans and what may have been some screams of pleasure softly creeping through the walls of the mansion. Yeah, this had to be the place. Rick was a typical male dom, with a libido so strong he hated it at times from the sheer sexual frustration. He was out for a pet with a zeal. After his last girlfriend couldn't handle his dominating tendencies (she'd been rather vanilla,) he'd been left to his own devices. Sadly, solo is never as fun as with a partner. Frustrated and craving the power of domination, he had sought out a place to indulge himself. He was going crazy, his lust driving him mad. He needed a toy, something to release the pressure. He felt as much a slave to his own desire as he wanted to make a slave of someone else. Internally it was maddening, made him want to be violent with it even. Though he knew obviously within boundaries. If he found the perfect pet, he had to wonder who'd really be the master or the slave. After all, she'd be the one giving him what he wanted. As the psychological dilemmas of the matter flew through his head he finally yelled at them internally to shut up and ground them to a halt. He wanted to dom, dammit, and he had come here with a bag of goodies and a craving for the power it made him feel. A simple black duffel bag was slung over his shoulder. Filled with a collar and leash, a crop switch, a cat of nine tails, cuffs, and a lot of jute rope. He was a practitioner of Kinbaku, the Japanese style of artfully tying up people. He liked his pets pretty and adorned with rope. More than a fuck toy, an actual piece of work and, to some, an art to look at. There was also a slender curved knife. He didn't think he'd wind up using it, but you never know. He strode on in through the door, his dick already hard and clearly bulging through his black leather pants with hope and anticipation. A smirk crossed his face, he never smiled, always smirked, just the left side, curving up. He ran his fingers through his short cut spiky hair, "Well, lets see if there's fun to be had here."

Rick strode on in through the door, shoulders hunched forward and eyes darting about the place.

Abaddon took a look at the mansion ahead of him, his friends forced him hear because they decided it was time he lost his purity and no matter how many times he tryed to tell them other wise they wouldn't belive him even though they were right so walking up to the front door I knock on it to see what's going on and to see if I even wanted this. "If only I hadn't said anything but I'm hopeing this will be fun"

Welcome to this blue moon, Samuel. Before you join this thread and just start you have to fill out a character sheet here so everybody knows which kinks you like and dislike.

Alex had sucked Cody's balls dry in the huge garden behind the mansion and walked back to the main building. The young slut was still horny and hoped that she could find someone who would take her as their personal fucktoy. She was still on all fours instead of walking normally and was glad that the doors were left open by someone. Alex entered the mansion again and stopped when she saw a handsome man standing in front of her. "Hello mister...are you looking for a new pet? We could have a lot of fun." Maybe this was the chance for the femboy to find a new master who would accept the offer. If not, then he might be interested in taking mistress Claudia in as his second slut too or only train her. Alex would have to look for a new owner should the latter happen someday in the near future.

(Color, our kinks match except for the useage of knives for cutting)

Slowly, hesitating, Jake walked up to the mansion. He swallowed before opening the large front door. He brushed some black hair behind his ear as he felt his member twitch in his pants of arousal at the sight and noises that echoed through the mansion. Closing the door behind him he started to look around, eagerly he sought her: his mistress. "W..Who can I serve?" He calls out awkwardly, not expecting any form of response. He steps forward into the hall.

((For my Kinks check my character profile))

(Sorry for late reply RL got in the way)

Looking at the person on all fours I shake my head slowly and say. "Sorry I'm not really looking for any slaves...I'm sorta looking for a mistress I guess you could say.

Jake bit his lower lip at the sight of Alexandra, the femboy on all four starting to arouse him. He had allways been curious on having his way with a shemale though, his first intention was to serve but... looking at that cutie crawling begging, being served wouldn't be so bad after all

Leah idly cleaned a glass while people walked back and forth and the sound of moaning drifted through the air. This was certainly not what was advertised on the website when she was looking for a quick job. The money was really good so she took the offer even after being told what kind of an establishment this place was, but it was taking some getting used to. Her first day she'd blushed the whole time, but a week in she was starting to get used to all the sights and sounds...or at least that's what she was telling herself. The short haired girl worked at the bar, serving drinks to the patrons of the pleasure mansion. She'd had a free moment to just do some cleaning up while the 'valued guests' occupied themselves with their fetishes.

Every day was something new, and she was shocked at some of the things she'd seen people do. Often she'd avert her eyes if people started to get it on around her bar, but couldn't help but to sneak a good peak every now and then, even getting a little turned on by some of the ordeals some of these people went through, thinking about what it would be like in their position. Those thoughts to her were just that though, and any advances made on her tended to end up declined sarcastically. She had been asked a few times, the first time she had to try and hide her surprise to the proposition, her face redder than a beet, but again she was overcoming that as just part of the experience, learning to just decline and let them move on to whoever else they were prying with their perverted eyes. Her uniform didn't help, it was very revealing, and the mansions owner was very insistent that she wore it. She did manage to get a little extra money for it though, as part of a deal when she got her contract.

She placed the glass away and picked up another from the sink, looking about at who was around today, since it seemed busier than usual. "Perhaps there's something going on, either that or Tuesdays are when all the rich perverts get let out of the offices early.." she thought with a slight smirk curling her lip while she cracked on with her duties.

Alex smiled back at the men standing in front of her and only nodded understandingly when one of them told her that he was looking for a mistress. Hearing the other man saying that he would take her in as a pet caused her to look at him with big puppy-like eyes. "Do you want to go somewhere else or be served by me right now, master?"

Claudia walked out of the room where Chloe was sleeping after getting fucked so many times and wandered around inside the huge mansion to look for her next slave. Maybe there was even someone who would show her how fun it could be to seve instead of being only a mistress.

Abaddon decided to take a look around d this place it was huge compared to his own home so he took a random hall and whistled a soft tune while looking in open doors seeing a few sexual acts he hasn't even herd of but moving on he turned the cornor to wonder more

Samuel Wolf said:
Abaddon decided to take a look around d this place it was huge compared to his own home so he took a random hall and whistled a soft tune while looking in open doors seeing a few sexual acts he hasn't even herd of but moving on he turned the cornor to wonder more

Leah looked up from the bar to see someone wandering around alone. She leaned on the counter top, her sales had been slow today anyways..She shot him a smile and said causally, "You look a little lost, you okay there buddy?" she said still cleaning one of the glasses, "I've not seen you around here before, What's your poison?" she said implying the vast array of drinks behind her. She felt a little silly talking like that but honestly, anything to pass the shift. Though some of the things she'd seen going on here were wild and beyond anything she could imagine, she found quite a few of the patrons were pleasant to talk to, and almost always had fascinating stories to tell.

She found it funny the first time she asked a dominatrix what her day job was, only to find out they were a Bank teller. It was bizarre, and just made her chuckle, imagining them in their 'Nightly attire' in their work settings. The bar was a gorgeous dark blue and black theme, with some neon lights illuminating the drinks. There was a long silver pipe running under the bar surface and on one end there were four evenly spaced hoops, for the customers to use if they wished. She had to make sure they were shiny for the patrons as part of her job. Her uniform was quite evocative too, a low cut top and short shorts, with a long pair of stockings and some long boots. She looked like a "sexy butler" with her cleavage showing and a shirt and blazer theme going on with her pinstripe theme. ( http://orig07.deviantart.net/3deb/f/2014/136/f/d/fashion_adoptable_auction___closed_by_karijn_s_basement-d7il4l1.jpg This with short shorts and long stockings)

Revnarh said:
Claudia walked out of the room where Chloe was sleeping after getting fucked so many times and wandered around inside the huge mansion to look for her next slave. Maybe there was even someone who would show her how fun it could be to seve instead of being only a mistress.

Just then she looked over seeing another walking around, "Perhaps you'd like a drink as well Miss, we only stock the best." she said hoping that at least one of them would buy something. The patrons here tended to tip well, especially if she listened to their thoughts for a few moments. "Pull up a chair and wet your appitite" she said with a charming smile, putting down the glass she was cleaning, standing there looking very smart. Her eyes were curious, truthfully she just wanted to talk to someone, the slower shifts tended to drag on, so even if they didn't buy or tip, she'd at least have some company.

Looking twords the bar Abaddon smiled at the woman behind it and walking up to the bar he sat down leaning forward and said

"Well I guess you could say that I am new here....my friends actually abandoned me here for reasons..."

Though he was talking he was also looking at this woman's outfit and honestly he liked it alot

Jake kneeled next to Alex, his hand taking hold of her chin. "Ahww aren't you the cutest?" He exclaimed before standing up. "Bring us to a room, pet." he ordered, grinning as the feeling of power overwelmed him.

Samuel Wolf said:
Looking twords the bar Abaddon smiled at the woman behind it and walking up to the bar he sat down leaning forward and said

"Well I guess you could say that I am new here....my friends actually abandoned me here for reasons..."

Though he was talking he was also looking at this woman's outfit and honestly he liked it alot

Leah smiled, leaning on the bar, "that sounds rough, maybe they were pranking you, though you don't seem all too phased by what's going on around here. I heard it can get pretty wild with what some of the guests getup to in here, sure you wanna stick around buddy?" She asked wandering if that was just him being polite or if he really did get dropped off. If it was the latter she wandered if he knew what this place was about.

"There is certainly lots to do here, the master of the house said he wanted to cater for as many needs as possible, here" she said turning around to rummage for a map, her rear in view as as bent of we and looked, showing off how tight her shorts were, hugging her skin nicely, how round and plump her ass and thighs were. He straightened I out with the paper and handed it too him. "I knew I still had some of these. So this is where we are right now. See on this floor there's thembed rooms and garden/pool access. Upstairs is the master wardrobe, the main hall, more themed sections and downstairs is the 'dungeons' no stretch to think why they a real loaded with!" She said with a smirk trying to make him smile. "this map is an old one tho so some of the themed rooms on the info section have changed, but the general layout is still the same~" she said circling the bar with a red pen "hope that's helpful"

While she was bent over Abaddon couldn't help but look at what has to be one of the best views of this place and couldn't help but smile a little more when she told him about the dungeon

"This place sounds like fun and I'm sure your wondering, but it wasn't a prank....I sortta let it slip around my friends that I hadn't ever.....well ya'know messed with a girl before and next thing I know I got dropped off here..."

Watching her as she came around with a pen Abaddon tryed to keep his eyes on her eyes but the outfit she wore canceled those plans she he couldn't help but look her body over once more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom