Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hallowe'en Sex

Foxy Lady

Star
31st October, our silver wedding.

Our son, Dan, and his wife, Melanie, joined us to celebrate. I was going to cook, but Dan said no, he and Mel would take us out to a restaurant for a slap-up meal. Mike, my husband, said that sounded a good idea and I agreed.

At the end of the meal, Dan announced that he and Mel were going off to meet up with friends at a club.

‘You can come along if you want,’ Mel added hastily in a tone that suggested she’d rather we didn’t.

We declined and, as we were getting into the taxi to go home, Mel gave me a big hug and whispered ‘Have fun’ in my ear. She and Dan were obviously making themselves scarce so we could celebrate in our own way.

Well that was fine by both of us and we did just that, collapsing in each other’s arms exhausted and happy.

It was just before 2 in the morning when I woke to the sound of giggling from our spare room. I nudged Mike awake. ‘Listen to that,’ I grinned, ‘they think we’re asleep.’ Mike smiled and kissed me.

We lay side by side gently stroking each other as the sounds from the neighbouring bedroom changed. First all went quiet, then there were some squeals, following by a moan or two. Soon after that, there was the frantic squeak of bed springs and loud panting, followed by a high-pitched cry that rose to a crescendo, accompanied at the end by deep masculine groans. Then there was silence.

‘That could have been a recording of us earlier,’ Mike whispered.

‘You don’t think they were listening, do you?’ I was concerned at performing for my son.

‘No,’ Mike reassured me, ‘they still hadn’t come back when I fell asleep.’

‘I’m not surprised you were tired,’ I told him, ‘not after the energy you expended.’

Aroused by the sounds of sex through our wall, we had just snuggled together for a rather quieter session when I heard another noise.

‘Mike,’ I stopped stroking his chest, ‘did you hear that? It sounded like our front door.’

He hadn’t heard anything, naturally, so I carried on stroking him, working slowly south, until I heard another noise.

Even Mike couldn’t miss the distinctive sound of the third stair from the top.

‘Go and check,’ I hissed.

As he peeped cautiously out of our bedroom door, I heard Dan’s voice.

‘Sorry, dad, we didn’t mean to disturb you. Hope we haven’t woken mom.’

‘We went home with our friends and lost track of the time.’ That was Melanie.

Mike joined me again and we stared at each other puzzled. Where had those noises come from? Who or what had made them?

With our son and his wife awake next door, we abandoned any further celebrations and I was just about to doze off, when I heard giggling from next door. Then all went quiet, until there were some squeals, following by a moan or two. Soon after that, there was the frantic squeak of bed springs and loud panting, followed by a cry that rose to a high crescendo, accompanied at the end by deep masculine groans. Then there was silence.

Back
Top Bottom