Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

Even in her orgasm in bliss, she heard his words clearly. They had said some things to each other, but not those three words. Joy had known for awhile that her feelings for Diego were becoming stronger, but she was scared to find out whether his feelings for her were as strong .

Turning in his arms, the were chest to chest, with her arms wrapped around his."I love you too," she leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Diego smiled when she said the same. He couldn't believe just how close they got to one another in a short period of time. They fit so well together and it fetl so wonderful. He returned the passionate kiss to her as he held her tight,squeezing her butt. "I think we'll be doing plenty of times throughout," Diego told her with a large goofy smile.

Smiling back," I imagine we will,"she reached back to shut off the water and grab the towels that were hanging. "We have to be getting ready to go down for breakfast, " they both had towels wrapped around them. For all she knew everyone else could be sleep, but she did not want to hear them of they showed up too late.

"That's true," Diego said as he hugged her once more while they wore their towels. It seemed to be a second or an eternity. He then kissed her and looked at her with adoration while he helped dry her off before kissing her once more.

Joyce happily kissed Diego back, it felt like he was doing more feeling her up than drying her off. "Don't start something you don't have the time to finish," she pulled away with a smile on her. Sure enough they were supposed to be downstairs in a little over ten minutes. Time flies when you're having fun.

Wrapping her towel around her body she grabbed their outfits out the closets.

Diego smirked at her as he got dressed after drying off and he helped ehr get into ehr outfit. His smile remained on his face for the whole time as they went down to join the others. "We better enjoy this since after this, we go back to work," he told her

"I don't want to go back to work. We should just sell the companies and hole up in bed forever," she grabbed his hand as they headed downstairs for breakfast. Of course they were late.

Joyce was usually not one for dramatics, but when she was upset sometimes she got a little out of hands.The only thing that ever made her feel like that was wor. Shortly after the garage door closed, the service door slammed, followed by running up the stairs, and the slamming of their bedroom door. Joy had left a trail of her bags along with her shoes in her path. She just wanted to stay in bed and not deal with anything.

Diego smiled at her, squeezing her hand. "Well, that's what retirement is for," Diego said to her as he went downstairs for brunch. It was a wonderful fun. Of course, life went back to normal and troubles they all dealt with returned.

During one paritcularly stressful day filled with being a producer, Diego found his forehead meeting the keyboard once more in frustration. When he went to get a refreshment, he heard a door slam and he went to see his frsutrated fiancee. His own problems seem to fade into the background when he saw ehr mad.

His selfless nature meant that his problems went to the background when he saw others in trouble.

"What's the matter? What happened?" Diego asked her.

Still dressed in her slacks and a sweater, it was a rare chilly day, Joyce was comoletely under the blankets pouting and reflecting on the days events. " Go away," she mumbled at Diego, a frown on her face. When he didn't move right away she threw a small pillow at him. " I just want to be alone. She was being a complete brat.

Diego rubbed his head before he saw his fiancee in the covers. "What happened?" he repeated to her before he got a pillow to his face. However, itw as thrown harder than expected, which resulted in some bent glasses.

"Well excuuuuuuuse me, princess," Diego said sharply before he went off to fix his glasses. His muse was gone and he was now in his own 'want to be alone' mood. His irriration grew for the enxt couple of minutes as he was trying to bend his glasses back into normal shape. Sometimes bendable glasses were troublesome.

"Baaaaabe," she called out knowing he hadn't gone too far. Diego's face showed how mad he was at her, and she had never seemed him look that mad before. He was always so easy going. " I'm sorry, " she called out not as loud, still unsure if he was going to respind. She hadn't intended to hit him too hard just enough to get him to go away.

Diego was only upset with her. It was a while since he ever really blew-up at someone and he doubted his fiancee would ever get him that mad. Usually it would have to eb either a disagreement gone too far or feeling someone ebing hostile to him. He recalled some mercurial arguments with radical femnists he met online when he was younger.

He snapped out of his train of thought when he heard her apologize. He sighed as he left his office and embraced her, eltting her know he wasn't mad at her. His eyes trailed on the painting of a carnival pier an old art friend gave him that he hung up.

"Get dressed in the next half-hour," Diego told her with a smile before kissing her on the lips. Both had long days and needed to go out and have fun!

Just as Joyce was getting confortable in his arms
, Diego was up, rambling, and planning. She had not a clue what this man was going to do, but she got up and got dressed. She wasn't one for being spontaneous, but she would let Diego have his fun.

She was quick to get dress. Joy freshened up real quick, grabbed a jacket and exchanged her slacks and heels for a pair of leggings and boots. Occasionally, she felt like being basic.

"I'm ready. Now, where are we going? "

Diego was already dressed, but still got his jacket and such. He smiled as he took her hand and they flew down the stairs, having grabbed eveyrhting they needed and locked the door. "We're gonna go out onto the town! Specifically, onto the fairground on the pier! I guess you can call this a date," Diego said to her with a smile as they caught one of the rides to the pier.

There was the bright lights of rides like rollar coasters, ferris wheels, bumper cars, rides that spin you around, several bunches of testing stands, food stands, the stands of small businesses, the funhouse and even a retro arcade. The smell of fried foods was in the air.

"What do you wanan go on first?" Diego asked, excited at the evening that lay ahead for the happy couple.

Joyce couldn't hide the big smile on her face as they drove up to the pier. It had been so long since she had been to the pier, back before she took over the company and working so many hours. Also, it felt as if it had been forever since they had spent some quality time together, in actuality it had been maybe a week.

" I will ride anything. Except the ferris wheel, I'm so scared of heighta. You couldn't bribe me to be up there. And we should get henna tattoos. Oh, and he funnel cake. And the ride were you stand against the wall," in her excitement she found herself rambling on and on.

She held his hand as they walked to the ticket booth.

Diego's smile grew bigger when he saw the smile on her face. "Same. I don't like heights either. Not a big fan of rollarcoasters either, but if you want to go, I'll go with you," Diego told her as he held her hand and went to the ticket booth.

They got their tickets and decided to start out with getting the henna tattoos. Ladies first, Diego got Joyce some funnel cake while the artist was working on hers. "Some funnel cake for m'lady," he said with a smile before he dabbed some of the powdered sugar on her nose.

"We will ride a few roller coasters," he wasn't getting out of it too easily. She loved the feeling of her stomach dropping as they would fly down the hill. Joyce let Diego feed her funnel cake as she tried to be still for her her artist. She was getting a flowery design over her shoulder and down her arm. She had to have something that she could hide it when it came time for work. For the most part the only person who would ever see it would be Diego. "Do you like it-," her words were stopped by him dabbing powder on her nose.

"Really, sir," she giggled as she tried to wipe the smudge. "Did I get it all?"

Diego knew he would need to, for the sake of his future wife. He smiled as she began eating the funnel cake, even taking a few bites of it himself. "Yeah, you got it all. Where do you wanna go now? You wanna try some of the shooty games or do you want me to win you something," Diego asks her with a smile.

He offers his hand to get a henna tattoo while he was there to get one. He was getting only a small one on the back of hhis hand. He saw her finish getting the sugar. "It's really very nice here. Never really went to a fair like this before," he said to her as he was his hand with the mark.

"I would love for you to win me something. I've been here so many times, yet no guy has ever won me anything. If you do win something I'll just think of it as something to keep me company when you have to go away to set," she held his hand as they walked away from the henna booth. They walked a little bit till they were close to the row of carnival games. There were plenty to chose from, Joyce sucked at them all. She only won at the ones where everyone gets a prize.

"This and then maybe I can talk you into getting on a few rides?" She wore a mischevious smile on her face one eyebrow arched.

Hearing how Joy was never able tow in anything just made him even more determined to try and win a prize for his beloved future wife. Diego just smiled a bit nervously at the thought of rollarcoasters, but Joyce's smile made him at ease. He looked at determination at the carnival games and was determined to win.

The first game was throwing darts. Diego took his time trying to aim. Despite his best efforts, he wasn't able to hit enough darts to win her a large prize. He still won her a small candy bar though. This did not stop Diego however.

He then went to try with the bottles and ball, which Diego knew were rigged. "I can throw these at any point, right?" Diego asked and the guy nodded, confident in their trickery. Diego smirked before he knocked the three stacks of bottles; first by attacking the tip to cause the stuck together pieces to tip over and the second by the bottom. The last one was tough, but Diego managed to do by chucking the ball hard. It bounced off the wall and shook the table, causing the bottles to fall.

The defeated carnie worker presented Diego and Joyce to the large deluxe plushies. "Pick one," he said to her, smiling he won her something nice.

She had expected it to take Diego more than two tries to win her something, if he won anything. She knew the games were rigged and that it was chance if you ever won. That's why she hadn't won anything herself, ever.

But when the worker said she could pick a prize, Joyce squealed happily. She pointed up at the brown who was about the size of her upper body. She had no clue what she was going to name him. She was sure they would think of something.

"Thank you babe," she kissed Diego barely able to get her arms around her bear. "My night is almost comokete. We have to ride at least one ride together."

Diego smiled when he heard his beloved squeak exictedly and he handed her the large brown bear which she hugged tight. He kissed her back, happy he was able to make her happy. "Of course, but we haven't eaten much yet. Let's go get some food and then spend some times in the arcades before going on the rides," Diego said to her as he looked at other potentials.

"Stalling," she asked as he led her over to the stands of food. The funnel cake had been quite good, but she needed some real food. There were plenty if food for them to try, taco trucks, burgers, pizza. "If we're going to truly get the fair experience, we must eat Indian tacos," she walked up to the truck to order two plates.

The fry bread looked perfectly crispy. " I promise you'll live it."

Diego just smiled as he went up with her to see all sorts of food trucks and stands. His eyebrow raised when he heard about the Indian tacos. He went with his future wifey to try this interesting cuisine. He looked at the plate and smiled at his beloved.

He also ordered some water for them to drink. He took a bite of the Indian taco and found the exotic flavors actually worked quite well. "Wow, this is pretty good!" Diego told her as he gave her the bottle of chilled water. He was looking around at the place, finding it very fun.

"Wanna try some of the arcade games before we go on some of the rides?" he said to her while taking a drink of water.

"My neighbors are originally from Oklahoma. Whenever its someone's birthday they make them. These don't quite compete with their's, but I'm glad you like it," at the fair everything was a big melting pot. There's always different things from other cultures to experience and apprceiate. That the beauty of living in California.

" I would love to kick your butt at air hockey," her ever present grin widened as they walked over to the loudly painted building.

From the moment they entered there was nothing but loud chatter and the sound of various games. People young and old had their eyes glued to screens as they concentrated on beating their games.

Back
Top Bottom