Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

"It is good," she didn't leave a race of the pie on the spoon. She was genuinely surprised when he said she could take of her make up, she wasn't wearing much, just enough to enhance her natural features. But since he insisted that he was fine with the natural her, she went to the kitchen and wiped off her face. Looking at her teflection, not much had changed except that her lips were back to they natural color and her eyelashes more natural.

She joined him back in the dining room as he asked her what she wanted. She cut herself a big chunk of the cheesecake and pored another glass of wine. "I feel like I haven't ate indays, when I know it's only been a few hours."

Diego saw her come back and he gave her a kiss when she came back, smiling. He also got himself some cheesecake and he was drinking the glass of wine. He preferred red wine over white wine and he was enjoying being here with Joyce. He sat closet to her as he kept eating.

"I know what you mean. Looks like we can finally take a load off and relax," Diego said to her with a small smile before he took a bit of icing on his finger and dabbed it on her nose on good humor.

Playfully she tried to lick the icing off her nose, but her to une wasn't long enough. She just swiped it with a finger and deposited it on to her tongue. " I missed you this week," she scooted closer. "We both got so caught up in everything going on I. I felt as if the only time we were ever alone is when we went to bed. By then we were too tired for anything more than a short conversation," Joyce pouted.

By now Joy was a little buzzed. She had hardly anything to eat and now she was adding alcohol to the mix. When she drank she tended to become a little more needy and emotional.

Diego chuckled when he saw her try to lick the icing off of ehr nose. Diego scooted closer to her as well. He wrapped his arms around her. Her more emotional side was showing and he appreciating being able to see her like this. "I know what you mean. We weren't able to spend much time together. While it was nice to cuddle with you at bed, I missed spending time with my future wifey," DIego said before he giggled, starting to get buzzed himself. He sered himself and her a third glass of wine.

He kissed her cheek while giving her a goofy grin.

It didn't take her long to really start sipping in her third glass, now she was really starting to feel it, but she didn't care. It was nice to let loose, she hardly ever let herself do that. " I can't wait till everyone is gone. Just a few more days, and then I'll have you all to myself," she leaned in to kiss him. He tasted like pure sugar. She allowed herself to really lean into him pulling her legs across his lap.

This was comfortable, it was perfect. Out of breath she pulled away, her eyes were filled with lust, her heart going going a million miles per minute as she chugged down her glass.

Diego took his sip of the third wine glass. Diego blushed a bit from her seductive tone and the wine. She leaned in to kiss him, but she went to lean into him while putting her legs on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her as he held her tight ans was kissing her. He was giving the same look to her.

"Maybe we should go back to our room to continue this," Diego said with a smile before he held her hand and led them back to their room. Diego slipped off his tie before placing it down and huggling Joy once more, giggling all the while in a buzzed state.

"We should go, I would hate for someone to see us all spread out like this," she walked quite clumsily back to their room. She did welcomed the privacy.

His laughter made her laugh she threw her shoes in the corner and went to get her zipper at the top of the back of herdressed. Of course she just looked silly, because she couldn't reach it. She turned her back to him," baby can you please unzip me, I need need to get our of this dress," she wiggled her butt as she walked over to him. She held her hair up exposing her neck to him.

Diego also removed his shoes and socks as he also put his dress coat on the chair while also removing his belt. When he turned around, he saw his wife ask to remove her dress. He blushed a bit when he saw her wiggle her rather nice butt. Diego smiled as he unzipped her dress.

"Wow, you're like even mroe sexy than I thought," Diego said while chuckling with a goofy grin on his face.

Joyce let her dress drop to the floor before picking it up and laying it out on the chair. She didn't even bother covering up, as she went through her night routine. She paraded around in her skimpy, black, lace underwear that left nothing to the imagination.

Feeling confident with the dosage of liquid courage running through her," am I ," her voice sounded innocent but the look on her face just showed how mischievous she could be.

Diego's eyes were on Joyce with a dumbstruck and later an aroused expression. She was extremely beautiful and her black underwear suited her nicely. Diego found himself geting hotter and he decided to respond by removing his dress shirt and putting on the chair as well.

He then went to hug his fiancee from behind, his hands hands near her navel and he began to kiss her neck slowly. "You are very sexy," he said with a mischievous smile.

Joy leaned her body back into Diego's. As always he was so warm and, but now his hands were on her body. Turning in his arms to loop her arms around his neck. " How would I know that you think I'm sexy? We've lived together six weeks and you've never made a move. I've been wearing skimpy pajamas to bed, and you didn't make a move either, " now she was pouting. She could have made a move, too. She just wanted to be sure Diego wanted it too.

"I was wanting to be polite. You said you had trouble with being intimate. Besides, I'm kinda not good at picking that stuff up," Diego said to her with a smile before he leaned and gave her a passionate kiss, eltitng his tongue swirl with her as he held her, even pinching her butt. He was also beginning to get hard udner there, which she could probably feel with her thigh.

She could feel him hard against her, and the way he kissed her pressed it more up against her hip. She pulled away slightly panting," you've never kissed me like that," her voice accused him. "Do it again."

"Happily," Diego said before he held her tight and gave a more passionate kiss. He let his hands caress all over her beautiful brown body, grasping her butt and squeezing it gently. His tongue swirled with hers before he fell on the bed while he held her, kissing her with all his unbridled passion.

"How much more do you want, my dear?" he asked her when he paused for breath.

Joy's fingers found their way into Diego's hair keeping him from escaping her lips. She moaned against his lips as they fell to the bed. "I want so much more," her fingers reached behind her to release the clasp on her bra. She felt nothing but relief as breast fell. Moving her bra out of the way, she searched his gaze wondering what his reaction would be. Not looking down she reached for his belt and pulled it through the loops before reaching for the button of his pants.

"Your wish is my command," Diego said to her witha goofy drunken smile as he went back to kissing her. When Joy took off her bras, he couldn't help but look down and ogle her breasts. They were nice, round, firm and all natural. He leaned down and began to kiss her breast while using one of his hands to knead her chocolatey breasts. He groaned when she began to remove his pants. He had an erection clearly showing in his underwear while he kept kneading her butt. He switched from kissing her breasts to her neck.

He wanted more, so much more.

Diego was such a goober, but she loved it. His touch was so affectionate, she could feel how much he wanted her her with every kiss, suck, and touch. Wanting to show him how much she wanted him, Joyce really went to work on his pants. She slid them down off his pants and reached for his underwear. His length and girth was perfectly outlined but she wanted to see him with nothing standing in the way.

Diego felt his pants being removed while she was groping his crotch before removing his underpants, leaving himself fully nude. With his girth exposed, he was aroused even more. He resmumed his clumsy and drunken make-out session with an arm around her while his other went to caressing her butt before he managed to remove her panties, leaving them both in the nude. Diego groaned loudly when his hard-on grinded against Joy's pussy. He wanted her. He needed her.

She made sure to lift her hips so that Diego could easily slide her underwear down her thighs. He was warm and heavy against her mound and lower abdomen. Joyce couldn't keep her fingers from stroking him, spreading his pre cum up and down his sex. Between the two of them the room smelled of sex, alcohol, and sweat. The first one would only get stronger the farther they went. Joy could already feel herself leaking on her thighs.

Diego was groaning in bliss as Joyce was stroking his cock and as he was still grinding against her, he could feel her fluids on him. All of this was making him aroused even more. Being drunk and intoxicated with alcohol and lust, it wasn't long before he slipped inside of her and his ecstasy skyrocketed as he held her tight.

He collasped onto his back with his arms around her so she was on top of him. His cock was in her pussy and he was moving at an uneven pace. All throughout it, he was making out with Joy.

That quick movement of him rolling on his back, filled Joy up quickly. Full of his cock, Joy's expression was full of pleasure. It had been so long since she had been with anyone, and being with Diego was what she needed. With her hands braced on his chest, she grounded her pelvis into his, her clit sandwiched between the two.

Diego's expression matched Joyce's in terms of pleasure. His arms were around her and when she was grounding her pelvis onto his, he was doing the same in sync with her. Diego was not focused though and he was rough and uneven. After all, they were both drunk and not in the right state of mind. However, the feelings are real. All of the feelings he is feeling to her is completely real and he showed it through the fucking and the making out.

With all the pressure they were putting on her clit, Joyce could feel her orgasm coming at her. Her hips were rocking so hard she felt the head board bumping up again the wall. "Diego, baby, I'm gonna cum," her words were broken up her nails lightly scratching at his shoulders. She was a complete slave to her pleasure.

Diego groaned lightly as she was scratching his shoulders. He kept kissing her and making out with her. Their movement was in sync and he was in ecstasy. "I'm gonna cum too," he said. He was holding it in with the last bits of consciousness and snese, but it was scraps. "WHere?" he asked his chocolate goddess.

"Inside me," she moaned against his lips. "Come inside me, I want to have your babies," her voice was desperate and almost begging. She needed him bad, she reached for his wrist and pinned him down, her hips moving faster than they had ever gone. "Please. Please. Please," she felt herself cum on his cock. Her body stiffened before it gave into the throws of her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom