Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

Though she knew Diego was strong enough to manhandle her, she was surprised that he lifted her lower half so it was in reach of his mouth. She was even more shock when she felt his tongue prodding at her lips. Joy knew that she was wiggling and moving with his touch.

That didn't stop her from giving his cock some attention. She wanted to show him how much she appreciated him and all he did for her. Taking a deep breath she bobbed her warm wet mouth up and down his girth. Her tongue slid up against the bottom of it as she tried her best to make her nose touch his pubic region.

Diego smiled a bit when he felt her wiggle and move with his tongue and he was susprised at how much he enjoyed her taste. He groaned in delight when she took him in as much as she could, never feeling anything like it. He loved his fiancee and he wanted to please her as much as well.

He was going faster in licking her while sticking his tongue in deeper. He even began squeezing her clit to try and excite her so more. It almost seemed like a compcetition on who can make the other cum first.

She gasped around his cock as she felt his attention switch. Joy could feel her clit swell as he applied pleasure to her sensitive little bud, it felt amazing.

"God, Diego," her voice plenty husky as she stroked his now dripping length. Putting his head back in her mouth she stroked his cock with one time, then she reached down with th other to fondle his sacs. She didn't apply too much, just enough to stimulate.

Diego groaned while his tongue was inside of Joy when he felt her fondle his sack gently yet he still kept going in trying to make her cum while savoring pleasuring Joy. However, she was too attractive for him and it was too much for him.

"I'm gonna cum," Diego warned her before he burst out. In an attempt to ensure his beloved also came, he stuck two fingers inside of her to pleasure her while licking on her clit.

When he was going to cum, Joyce made sure to put all her energy in to pumping his cock. She had a firm grip around him. Her earlier sucking had left him lubricated enough for her hands to do the job. She stroked him from the base to the tip as fast as she could. Her mouth poised to take his seed.

His fingers filled her previously vacant space. Between that and the pressure he was putting on her clit, it was impossible for her to not give in to the waves of pleasure. She cried out sharply as she felt her orgasm.

Diego came and his seed ended up inside of beloved Joy's mouth. He then open his mouth when he heard her cry and her own nectars came out. He licked it up while licking her pussy some more. He was beath deeply from the intensity of the orgasm he had. He pulled Joy up close to him, so he could feel her breasts on his chest before kissing her forehead.

"That was amazing..." he managed to breathe before smiling. "Ready for the main event?" he asked her lovingly.

Though she was pretty athletic, Diego had a way of making her feel breathless. She laid next to him staring up at the ceiling.

" There's more she she looked over him a little bit shocked. She was tired, but that didn't stop her body from waking up again. At the mention of another round she could feel a pressure in her center and her nipples start to pucker. "What did you have in mind?"

Diego smiled as he grinded his cock against Joy's pussy, groaning while he felt her nectar. He gently pinched Joy's nipples while he did so, savoring the feeling. He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you so much," he admitted so earnestly before kissing her nose.

"Ready?" He asked, savoring the moment when the lovemaking began.

Joyce moaned and pressed her body up against Diego's touch. She needed all that he was giving her, his touch, his affection, the weight of his body above hers. It made her feel alive and it definitely made her feel loved. "I love you too."

" I'm past ready,"her hand affectionately cupped his face. she spreader her legs wider.

Diego cupped her face back and smiles before he went inside of his beloved fiancée, savoring how tight and wet she was. He groaned in pleasure as he held he run his arms. He never got tired of this feeling of being with her and it was pure ecstasy for him.

He gave her a love bite in the neck as he was moving at an even pace inside of her, holding her tight.

Her body seemed to completely relax under his touch. Her hands latched on to his arms as her hips pressed down to meet up with his pelvis. " Oh God, harder baby," the words barely got out.

Joyce had her head thrown back in pleasure. Being with Diego brought Joy to her paradise. She more than willingly offered him her more of her neck to nibble on.

His hips were bumping with ehrs in sync; it was pure bliss for him, to be one with his beloved. "Of course," Diego managed to say. His cock began to go deeper inside of her as he pentrated and plunder his beloved with more force. He kept giving Joy's neck gentle loveites along with long tantlizing licks, savoring her tastes. His hand went over to squeeze and caress her curvey butt as he was going faster still.

"Oh God. Yes... Diego. Baby, I'm gonna cum," her arms had looped their way under his own, her fingers gripping his shoulders as if she were holding on for dear life. Her legs had somehow managed to wrap their way around his waist, bringing his body closer. Joyce made sure that she was clenching down on Diego every time he thrusted his way into her

"I'm gonna too, Joy," Diego groaned out, going even faster inside of her and his hand on her butt to help connect them closet. His other arm was around her and he kept kissing her kips and her neck. When Joy finally came and clenched down on his cock, he groaned before he came inside of Joy, filling her up.

Diego wrapped his arms around Joy as he fell to bed, looking at her lovingly. "I love you so much and I am so happy we'll be married soon," he said, gazing at her with untempered adoration.

Ever the stern one between them, Joyce heart started to melt and she couldn't hold back the tears. She cried for a good moment. All of the emotion swirling around her were too much to handle.. " I know everything about our beginning is uncoventional, but I feel like it was meant to happen this way. I love you more than anything."

In attempt to lighten the mood a little," I'm going to have quite a time explaining these hickeys."

Diego went over to wipe away the tears from Joyce's face, soft grin on his face. "I know. How we met is definitely rather odd... but I don't regrt any of it and I am happy to be with you," Diego told his fiancee as he wrapped his arms around Joy after putting the covers on both of them.

He put his glasses on the nightstand and turned off the lights, letting her rest her head on him and savoring their union whild he held her.

Between sleep in and trying to cover hickeys, Joyce stayed home longer than she usually did in the morning. She was home late enough to eat breakfast with Diego. " I thought we were a little to old to be marking our territory, but I obviously thought wrong," she cut her eyes at him in a playful way. She would have to wear a turtleneck.

After breakfast she got the mail. It was mostly bills, but in the back was a fan city decorated envelope for Diego. "Babe I think this invites from your high school," she noticed the alumni name on the front.

Diego couldn't help but blush a bit as he was eating breakfast with his beloved. Diego was making himself a breakfast burrito with egg, cheese and chorizo. He also made when for his beloved when she came down the stairs for her to try.

Diego had been cleaning up the dishes and so on when Joy came in with the mail. He was surprised to find he got something, especially from his high school. "Yeah, it's from there all right," he said as he looks through it. He had an odd mix of nostalgia and melancholy in his fcse as he was looking at the invite. A lot of good and bad memories of here.

"It'll be nice to catch up and I'm sure Brady has something big planes," Diego said as he chuckled to himself. "How were things for you in High school?" Diego asked Joy.

She definitely noticed the face, but decided not to press the issue to much. They had talked about school and growing up before, and she had the sense that high school hadn't gone all too well for him. " My high school experience was pretty typical, sports, a classes, clubs, didn't miss a dance or football game. It was nice," she made them both a cup of tea before sitting down at the table.

" Is that invitation for a reunion or something. It could be fun to go, get out of Cali for a little bit. Unless no one you particularly like is lot going. In that case everyone else can suck it."

"It was fun being in high school! I grew out of the awkward phase I was in middle school. But I had my first big heartbreak in there. High school was the best time of my public education," Diego explained to her with a smile. "It was fun, but I would go back and do things differently. It was kinda lonely at times... well msot of the time. I wasn't as awkward or such, but I still would've like to have done things like sleep over at friends or go out together for Spring Break and stuff like that, but I never had the chance to do those things," he explained to her.

"I would lvoe to go and meet up with everyone and you can meet some of my friends. You'll see a couple of them at the wedding," he added. "I guess one of my big regrets was not going to junior prom," Diego confessed to her with a sad smile.

"I can't believe that you didn't go to prom. Prom is the one night where you experience new things and get to dress up. I know your mom, I would have thought she would have talked you into it," Joyce had went to prom all four years. She had to beg her father to go her freshman year, but it was worth it. Fifteen year old her didn't need an excuse to dress up or wear make up

High school is generally that last piece of your childhood, and prom is the night where you get to relax before you graduate and have to be an adult. It was unfortunate that Diego had missed out on all of it.

"She and my dad did want me to go, but after being rejected as a date 12 times, I kinda lost the motivation to go. I didn't really have a gang of friends to go with. I didn't think it was worth renting a tux for that. I don't know, looking back, I probably would've convinced by younger self to go," Diego explained to Joy. He kept asking girls out for a date and they all rejected him.

He also really didn't have any friends or such as a group to go on a limo or such. He looked down with kind of a sad smile. "I was all set on going, but I didn't have anyone to go with. It just... kinda took the fun out of it," he confessed to her before he went to pour himself some more milk. "Sounds like you had alot of fun there though," he said wth a smile.

12 times? That was truly enough to make anyone give up. Obviously the girls he asked had little substance to them, she imagined young high school Diego was just as much of a gentleman as adult him. Any girl that went out with him would be treated as a princess.

" Yeah, it was fun. It would have probably been ten times better if it were you twirling me around all night. I'm sure we would have taken some pretty pictures too." Prom night with Diego would have been great.

The idea of it got the wheels turning in her head. " It's getting late, I need to head into the office. We can talk about whether we should be booking plane tickets at dinner. Have a good day," she gave him a kiss and was out the door.

Diego blushed when she mentioned she would have said yes. "Well, the thing was most were already going with either friends or such. I think it was also that they didn't know me that well," Diego confessed. However, it didn't take alot of the fact that the rejections still kinda hurt.

Diego returned the kiss to his fiancee before he saw her go off for work. He sighed a bit before he went over to shower himself and began working on reading over scripts and such. They were gonna launch one of their first exclusive animated shows and he wanted everything to go right.

He wanted to go and see everyone and show off his awesome future wifey. He smiled fondly.

It had took a lot of work but over the next few days, Joyce was able to put a plan together. Diego had went out of his way to please her and make her happy, several times . He always ended up home before cooking dinner, listening to her vent, being the supportive person she didn't know she needed.

Everything she had planned for tonight was to thank him for everything, and to give him the prom night he never got.

Knowing he would get home first, Joyce left Diego a note along with a tuxedo telling him to be ready at six o'clock that they were going out for dinner tonight. At six o'clock sharp, Joyce was waiting outside with the limo. She wore a silver dress that matched the vest and bow tie she had chosen for Diego, and she held a corsage and bououtaniere for them to wear.

Back
Top Bottom