Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Ditzy Demoness (dando20 and Doctor Freak)

Draken keeps kissing, enjoying how sweet this bitch was. He then started to remove her uniform, not caring how she felt about it. "Mmmm...you're all mine, sweetheart" Draken said with a grin.

She didn't really resist, trying to give the illusion that he was stronger and that she was helpless. She'd soon feel his rather... small cock push into her slit. She figured his current girlfriend HAD to be cheating on him by now.

Draken soon stripped the lovely Tora and pinned her on the ground. He grins putting his (what he thought was) average sized dick in her, moaning from the warmth. He keeps humping her, in and out. "Mmm..you feel good baby.." Draken said moaning out.

She began to work on his cock, deciding to wait it out a bit longer before devouring Draken. She moaned and had to fake most of either moaning or actually having an orgasm, especially since her 'Master' had an augmented cock. Or would have one eventually. This just felt like nothing to her.

Draken groans out, humping the girl more and more. In his deluded mind, he thing he must be giving this chick the time of her life. "OOOhh...I bet..Mm..you never felt something like this before, have you?" Draken moaned out.

"Well...what?....Come on, bitch....tell me" Draken said harshly as he keeps on humping the disguised demon.

Back
Top Bottom