Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddys lunch hour

We regularly meet for Daddys lunch hour, I drive past and pick him up and we drive to a park around the corner to kiss and chat and kiss some more. Very rarely do we have time to eat anything in fact we have given up the pretense that there will be anything in our mouths but each others. We are yet to find a suitably secluded spot so our lunchtime adventures could be more adventurous. Today Daddy was feeling a bit naughty, I hadnt worn any panties as Daddy preferred and as we sat on the park bench other lunchtime visitors to the riverside park about 10 feet away he moved his hand between my legs, his actions blocked by our bodies pressed close together. I was wet from our chatting and kissing. His fingers slipped inside and he used my wetness to lubricate my clit and expertly manipulated it until I was squirming on the edge of cumming. "You are Daddys little princess aren't you? Now cum for me princess, in the middle of the park with people so close. Cum for your Daddy, that's what Daddy wants" With his words in my ear the orgasm flowed through my body. All thoughts of our audience gone. "Thats my princess, good girl" he whispered in my ear as I slumped on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom