Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diablo II Smut rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Pulsar
So I am deciding to make this a general diablo thread in which roles of enemies, main characters and NPCs can be divided among rpers.

I realized how much smutty, unspoken potential the diablo series has and was thinking of tapping that. starting with the rogue camp. The Rogue camp is a camp of female warriors, serving a military and religious order called the Sisterhood of the sightless eye. after the events of Tristram, and the coming of the Traveler, Darkness has tainted the land and beasts and monsters run rampant. with the roads closed caravans need to seek shelter and adventurers need to find rest. the most secure strong hold that has yet to be overrun, the Rogue Camp.

whoever the Rogues, all young fit female warriors, are not accustomed to and abundance of males in their midst. lecherous merchants, chivalrous, and lewd heroes and even hung goatmen, lots of potential in this setting..

some diablo characters:
http://diablo.gamepedia.com/NPCs_(Diablo_II)#Act_I

Name: Shala Sultra
Class: Sorceress (multiclass): Eastern Slave girl
Background: Shala Sulta was young orphan girl selected by Zakrete, the court sorcerer of the local Pasha to be his apprentice in the arts of magic, as he saw great potential in her. she was 18 when her master Zakrete had succumbed to old age and died. though her potential had grown in the arts of magic, more noticeable other Pasha was her beauty. what started as training her as a dancer turned in making her another slave girl for his already impressive harem, whom the pasha generously shared with his guards. for four years she was the plaything of men and their desires. even to this days she is submissive to the intimate touch of a man. it was only when the corrupt raided by sabre cats that she managed to escape. she has fought along many groups of adventurers during her travels, usually working as a dynamic spellcaster, but is often criticized not for her skill in magic, but for her lack of fighting experience and combat instincts. though she has seen defeat many times at the hands of many monsters, they never kill her, most find joy in her beauty and enjoy the pleasure of her body instead. it is something she embarrassingly tries to avoid mentioning every time she tries to join up with a group of adventurers or merchant caravans. Right she knows that the evil in the west is on the rise and that heroes are rising to fight it. she wishes to join such a group and help to destroy the darkness.
Appearance(s):
14jlr8h.jpg

Personality: Smart resourceful and demure, she is willing to be persuasive and stick up for herself when people make assumptions of her, but falls back into her own words when the assumptions happen to be true. but she has one major weakness, she is VERY submissive to the sexual advances of men, and possibly even women. she does not like fighting alone, she works well in groups, mostly.

INTRO:

A merchant's wagon looking to be of eastern origin rumbled past the Rogue's patrols and into the borders of the Sister's encampment. the merchant sitting on a bench behind the driver marveled at the scantily clad red-haired beauties of the Sister's of the Sightless Eye. He wouldn't mind having a few of the lovely female warriors do him an few favors during his stay, however her was already quite content with the shapely, silent white-hair beauty beside him...

Shala Sultra blushed and looked away as the merchant's around returned to his pace around her tiny waist and an his fingers teasingly close to her the exposed skin of her hip. she was lightly bound behind her back by the wrists though such a thing was unnecessary for her, his touch alone was enough to remined her whom she belong to. though it wasn't always this way...

Originally she had enlisted as a sorceress to be protection for the caravan in exchange for envoy. the merchant however was more overcome with the young sorceress's beauty and delectable body. it wasn't long before he found out she was a former harem girl as well, a fact that pleased him greatly along with her submissive nature towards men. of course he realized the joy of his investment a top notch slave girl at the price of a cheap mercenary. he seldom let her leave his bed, he had even gone out of his way to have her blessed with a slave curse, binding her body to him, he already had her soul. the curse prevented her from straying too far form him, or from using way points, or from using particularly potent magic. the result of either of these violations was a magic enduced orgasm. few female slaves could run very far after climax. The merchant smiled greedly at Shala as he groped her ass watch the girl wince and whimper softly. he remembered when she DID fight a few time with the curse on her, she could fel a single powerful beast with much ease and maybe some dripping panties, but multiple weak foes... he smiled growing hard remembering how her casually watched as she was over taken by Leapers and ravaged in front of him and his driver. they waited before helping her, then had their turn with her.

Shala herself tried not to think of the men who had had their way with her, it made things awkward when giving her qualifications as a sorceress when trying to join up with parties of heroes. though, multiple men seem to instinctively know of her past as a concubine, or rather we taken enough with her beauty not to take 'no' for an answer.

and she was by all means what one would desire in an eastern slave girl and more. her body was shapely and well curved, with full ample breasts and full curvy hips. her skin was a lush and tanned, which contrasted with her strangely white hair. she was seldom given anything that didn't flatter her physical charms and even when she paid good money a tailor still saw to it to expose her thighs, hips and cleavage, and then charge an 'additional' fee...

Shala whimpered as she felt the merchant's hand slid up her inner thigh, where he he liked to keep his hand when she was close. the girl whimpered and closed her eyes as his hand slid under her body hugging chemise and into her panties. the merchant shushed her and cupped her breast making her gasp as the wagon came to a stop. "don't think I wouldn't take what I want from you right here right now if there weren't errands to run..." he kissed shala's neck making the girl shiver. "But once were are ready... don't think I won't gladly flaunt you, my slave infront of the others and repay you for tempting my lust... like you always do..." he said looking over her pleasing body and smiling fro kissing her lips. the girl was blushing now, he said he wouldn't take her here, but he had made and broken such promises in the past.

"now go visit the way point, make sure it is active. for us." Shala blushed deeply.

"but- but the way point-" she stammered

"I know..." the merchant said flatly with an evil grin as the girl blushed even deeper.

Shala blushed and leapt down from the wagon, and flinched as the drive caress her thigh as he walked past her. she turned and looked to the merchant.

"can- can I have my binds off?" she said sheepishly.

the merchant grinned and jumped off the wagon as she girl turned. he instead pulled her hips back into her his crotch, parting his robe and pressing his hardened member against her shapely ass. "just remember what happens if you get too far form me and how hard I will fuck you if you do..." he hissed grinding against her ass. Poor shala whimpered expecting him to take her right there as she started to grind against her ass. "remember to be back at my bed by tonight... " he said and turned her around and kissed her deeply. he really WAS tempted to take her in the middle of the camp, but other things where pending, his treasured concubine wasn't going anywhere.

As they broke the Shala blushed and nodded. he cut her loos binds, freeing her hands. "now go!" he start spanking her fine ass.

Shala tried to make her way through the camp trying to be as unnoticeable as possible. though such a thing was hard with a scantily clad nubile body and lovely eastern features. her full hips swayed unconsciously of their own accord, all her years as a dancer made walking in such a way second nature. also the merchant's touching of her body wasn't much help either. she was attracting gazes of not only men but some women too... she blushed remembering a bisexual concubine in the same harem as her...

she blushed deeply as she came close to the waypoint. she didn't even need to see it, she could feel as she could any magic used by her, on her or around her... she neared it slowly blushing as the density of the energy around the way point grew more potent. gently she stepped one foot over the waypoint, suddenly the arcane device activated and bathed her in energy. the energy, through the curse immediately converted itself into ecstasy. Shala screamed out her orgasm as she body blazed with pleasure and clasped next to the way point and clutched her womanhood with both hands as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. she arched her back through the second orgasm and curled into a ball and shuddered though it. embarrassed that the magic in this way point was stronger than she was expecting. of course news of this would please her master. she blushed as she tried to not to look at those staring at her prone body as she tried to catch her breath.
14jlr8h.jpg
k04pc1.jpg

25qu4qq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom