Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen of my angel's heart (Krystal x rskde)

Krystal could not contain her sorrow. The man she loved had just saved her life. She sat alone in her big midnight blue bedroom, sobbing, her long naturally blue hair covering her face. She couldn't even look around her bedroom, everything in it reminded her of him, her knight in shining Mercedes. The pretty woman sat holding her knees to her chest as she cried, her satin bedspread as drenched in tears as her black skinny jeans. She was so distraught that not even the sound of of footsteps coming towards her were of any matter. Krystal felt as though she'd never be happy ever again, because she couldn't bear to live in a world without her Ryan.

Krystal's mother came in and held her daughter close, shushing her tears and singing to her softly, trying to offer comfort. "I just can't believe he's gone mommy.. I loved him so much." she squeaked out, crying on her mother Meggie Kobayashi's shoulder. The older woman held her closer still, stroking her head and handing her a little blue stuffed kitten. "Your father gave this to me when I was crying. I hope little bluebell makes you feel better Krystal kitten." she says with a slight smile as she continues to hold the sobbing 22 year old.

"Thank you mommy." she said with a tiny smile, hugging it close. The kitten did make her feel a little better, but it wasn't him. She would give anything to be in his arms again, to kiss him, just to see him again. Her mother left soon after that, and the curvy but thin blue eyed girl began to cry once again, wishing to god to see him again. "Come back to me" she whispered just before passing out from crying.

The sound of tires screeching against the road rings through his head.. And then he is flying. He looks around, feeling terrified and.. Weightless, almost like everything that had been on his shoulders was lifted away, he finds himself standing on clouds, around him men and women with wings stare at him, and before he knows it, he is transformed. His pitch black hair strikes itself with silver, only a little bit of his hair turns the elegant color, and his once emerald eyes contain the same silver flecks, he feels different. A suit of armor grows around his body, wrapping itself around him and making him feel as if he was invincible. A scythe forms itself across his back, and then he is falling again.

He finds himself back on earth, the beautiful gifts he had been given disappeared, but he could still feel them. He looks around, stuffing his hands in his pockets before speaking up to a lady next to him, oddly, she doesn't respond. He calls out again, stunned when she doesn't respond, he seems to be invisible to the human eye. After this painful discovery, he finds himself walking down the street, unsure of what to do until an idea strikes him.

Before he knows it he is running, until he reaches Krystal's house. Piece by piece his memory returns, his Mercedes, and everything that had happened.. Had she survived? He banishes these thoughts from his mind and walks inside, nobody notices him. He makes his way up into her room, his eyebrows furrowing together when he sees her. He figures to himself that she can't see him either, he sits down on the bed and puts his head in his hands, unable to comprehend why his luck had turned for the worst.

Krystal muttered unintelligibly as she slept, the only real word coming from her mouth was his name. "Ryan." It was a simple thing, and tears ran down her face as memories of that aweful night ran through her head. She tossed and turned in her sleep, clothes drenched with both tears and sweat. All she could think about was the accident that took her boyfriend's life to save hers. She was still in shock over it all.

About an hour or two later, Krystal awoke once more. She walked softly to her connected bathroom, washing her face in the luke warm tao water. "Why did you do it ryan.... you've broken my heart" she said, washing off her excess make up and then walking to her closet, seeing him out of the corner of her eye, but still to groggy to process anything.

Krystal quickly changed. Her salty tear stained clothes were now bright hot pink leopard print pajamas. She climed back into bed, noticing she had felt someone on the bed. Her eyes widened as she looked him, the color draining from her face, and her expression a mix of scared, hopeful and confused. "I must be going crazy. That can't be Ryan." She muttered more to herself as she tentatively went to touch him.

He runs a hand through his hair as he listens to her, guilt ringing throughout his entire essence as he listens to her words of mourning. His intention was to save her, to put his life in front of hers, as he felt she had a chance of regaining love in the world, and that saving her would help, but now he realizes that she is heartbroken and depressed, allowing him to feel the same feelings cascading throughout his mind, a little voice in the back of his head blames him for everything.

He jumps when he feels her touch him, he turns and he looks at her, confused. "You can see me, Krys?" He asks, not believing what was happening consjdering nobody else saw him, he has a confused expression on his face, but there's a sparkle of relief in his eyes. "If you can see and hear me.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen." He says to her quietly, having seen her crying her eyes out before, he felt awful about it, almost like he felt responsible for breaking her heart.

Krystal nodded. "As clear as if it were 3 days ago." she said simply, referring to the day he had died. She ran a hand through her long blue hair, letting out a soft sigh. It felt like years since she'd last seen him. she scooted closer, stroking his cheek. It was just like her Ryan to do something so heroic. Even though he had been very reserved in life, she had known about his inner feelings. She had seen all of him, not just what he showed. She smiled softly. "I know, Ryan. no we know the real reason I always called you my knight in shining Mercedes." she said with a soft chuckle, resting her head on his shoulder. With him back, she could smile gain. Her heart heart was stitching as they spoke.

He watches her, unsure of what to say. "I'm dead, Krystal, I can't stay for long, they gave me.. Responsibilities to complete, I can't stay here longer than a few hours." He explains to her, putting his arm around her and squeezing her shoukder lightly. "I love you, but you're going to have to move on while you're alive, I have duties now and the only reason I came was to see how you were taking the whole incident, I doubted that you could even see me like everyone else."

Krystal nodded. She understood, even if it hurt a little. She gave him a soft kiss. "The fact that I can see you must mean something, ry. Thanks to you, i only had a few scratches on me." She admitted, watching him curiously. It wasn't normal for a human to be able to see an angel, especially not the kind ahe was sure he is. She continued to look at him curiously, thinking. "Well, since i'm not close to death, why else would I be able to see you, an angel of death?at least, thats what I thinknyou are, judging by the scythe." She said, not all that concerned.

He kisses her back before nodding. "You're welcome, and yeah.. I'm the Angel of death, the scythe did kind've give it away." He says with a shrug before standing, looking down at her and smiling slightly. "I think it might be time for me to go." He says to her hesitantly, biting the bottom of his lip as he does so, this was his nervous habit.

Krystal let out a soft nelodic chuckle. "Yeah, it kind of did." She said, wanting to snuggle just a little closer to him for a few more minutes. She didn't want him to leave, even if she knew he had to. She gave him a soft smile, nodding. "If you have to, my heart." She said softly, standing and taking his hand, squeesing his hand as she got on her top toes to kiss him once more.

Not more than a second later, a dark male figure appeared. He held himself regally and wore shiny black armor the accetuated his pale skin and long stick straight midnight hair that held a single purple streak. "Your highness, Thank god that I have finally found you! The underworld is in an uproar over your father's untimely death, and you must take your rightful place on the throne before your evil uncle can send his assassins to kill you." He explaind, making krystal look very confused. She v wasn't scared of the man, nor did she believe he meant her any harm. She knew somehow he had been the one who had always watched her from afar, keeping her safe.

Krystal looked at him, taking in his features as she listened to him. "Highness? Underworld? What on earth are you talking about?" She demanded calmly, not any clue of her true parentage. Meggie might be her mother, but what she'd never told krystal was the truth of herself. Both she and krystal are demons, hiding from the evil that would kill them for their power. With Krystal dead, Axel could assume the throne just as he always wanted.

Back
Top Bottom