Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lessons from a student (Me and Chokuro)

Adonis shook his head at what the male was saying. "It wouldn't have mattered one way or the other. If you hadn't come up to me, I would have gotten over my little crush but ... now it just ... it's so much worse." He let out a very pained laugh, his eyes seeming to be close to tears, and he was. He really was. He turned his head to the side, not wanting to look at him right now. "I know you're my teacher and i know that technically, we could never be together but ... You even coming here had given me hope and now ... Now I just don't care anymore. Since you obviously cannot return my feelings I ... I don't want to teach you anymore. I can't. It hurts too much."

Adrien looked at him. He felt guilty. It had not been his intention to lead the boy on. He looked at him and said "Alright, I'll leave you alone" he said softly and turned to leave the room, a little upset, but then again, she should not be really feeling so upset, after all, Adonis was the one in pain.

Adonis looked at the other, gripping his form tightly and he shook his head a little. He followed the other to the dor, opening it up and waiting for the man to leave. he needed him to go. He badly needed him to do so. He took in a deep breath and looked over at him with sorrow-filled eyes. "If you want lessons ... Tim Jacobs may be able to help you." He stated, turning his head to the side, not even wanting to look at him right now. HE just felt like he was going to break apart.

Adrien looked at him and he nodded and said "Good night Adonis" and walked out of the door looking a little solemn. He made his way over to his car and got in, driving back home.

Adonis wasted no moment in closing the door behind the teacher. He moved to his bed and collapsed. He curled up into the sheets and pulled everything toward him, just wanting to sleep. He partially hoped that this whole thing had just been a horrible dream.

Adrien got home and he stayed up for a few more hours, thinking through all that had just happened before finally turning off the tv and heading to bed.

Back
Top Bottom