Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F/F or Fu/F (transformations wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm 25 year old female role player, I tend to lean towards the submissive or switch role as that's how I am personally and it is easier for me. I can occasionally be dominate but have to be in the right mood for it. I like my rps to be anywhere from dark, dirty and taboo to cute and cuddly. As for settings I like to stay away from cannon material as i never feel like i can do it justice and limits my character. I am open to playing any race or species . I try to write a paragraph as the minimum and will do my best to match what is given to me.I consider myself an open person and will try anything once though there are a few things I won't do. my hard limits are
1 underage characters as rules state
2 being pregnant/knocked up, idea just ruins mood and setting for me
3 drug use/smoking, don't use them and have no interest in them
4 I only rp in third person, I personally find *I walk over to you* harder to write and grab my attention. Please stick in third person switching from third to first makes it hard for me to follow
5 Death and extreme violence
6 One line responses listed twice as it seriously kills all enthusiasm for the rp

Personal rules.

Only play on this site , don't use instant messenger as I find them harder to keep track of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom