Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and a Beast (Created: October 16, 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyx1989

Planetoid
I am looking to role play what could possibly be a dream of mine.

This will be a non-sexual role play! Thank you!

Character 1:

Name: Ella
Height: 5' 5''
Body: Slim, a bit average
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Crystal blue
Dislikes: Rude, hurtful, ungrateful people who try to control her everyday. OH! and snakes!

The beginning setting:

Takes place on Earth, in a small town nobody knows about at all. A girl living with a hostile family, never appreciating all she does for them every day. Her older sister trying to control her to make Ella her slave and having all her mistakes to e blamed on Ella.

Turning point 1:

Than one day Ella finds out that the family she lives with is that not her real family and that she is not really from Earth but is a princess from a far off planet. And now it has become her time to come home to her planet and finally rule, that is if her brother does not get to her first to keep her away from there.

Planet:
Name: Pliuq
Inhabitants: Three billion
Description: Very colorful with many bright colors, but also dark parts to its planet. A waterfall separate both areas from each others, keeping the evil from the dark side away from good of the bright side.
Known for: Their creation of eternal life and advance technology to be able to genetically infuse humans with special traits.
Ownership: Unknown

Royal family:
Last name: Tlilphehn

Siblings alive:
Brothers: Jacob(22, Twin), John(20)
Sisters: Jessica(18), Alice and Rachel(16, twins)

Plot with turning point:

The brothers work together to stop their sister from coming home and ruler what should have been left for them when they killed their parents. The parents both knew since the father was from the dark side and the mother was from the bright side that the boys were not ready to rule over such a land and had made sure that if anything happened to them that the oldest daughter would be next inline for the throne. So the brothers hire an assassin to go and find their sister on Earth and to kill her, little did they know that eventually after meeting this young women that he would find an attractions to her and fall in love with her.

Assassin:
Name: Your choice
Build: Muscular
Special trait: Powers, animal trait, technic. Your choice.
Appearance: Your choice
Dislikes: Your choice

If you are interested and would like to go over this with me feel free to private message me since I would probably not answer comments on there. I promise I do not bite, nor with I be mad with any ideas you may have. And if you have questions about it they are welcomed also for a better understanding.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom