Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ . | ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… .

plot thread

lait

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.
Designer
W4kG7yr.png

lGMxjhJ.png

โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ - - - - -
Hello! I'm lait. I'm (what I like to think) an advanced literate/novella writer who's been here for a few years.
I've been writing for as long as I can remember and I've returned after a few years away from this site and would love to get back into writing and collaborating. I'm always looking for potential partners who click well with me and my writing style and the same in return.

This thread will contain a few things, roleplay samples, and abandoned openers as they come (hopefully not). I would prefer no comments in this thread so I can keep it organized and as updated as possible as I go. If something catches your eye in here feel free to send me a PM!

๐๐€๐•๐ˆ๐†๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„๐๐” โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ - - - - -
click a link to be brought down to the specific section.
ยป romance plots
ยป dark romance plots
ยป writing samples
ยป retired plots - pending . . .
ยป abandoned openers - pending . . .

Jt5nYao.png

โ˜… request thread: semi-seeking I can take 1 or 2

20230309 // SELECTIVE: For long-term roleplays.
20231011 // UPDATED Plots and pairings.
20231711 // UPDATES Going back into hibernation except for Design Team tasks.
20240704 // REVAMP Plots / Threads. Still semi-hiatus

CH0IZFZ.png

โ˜… ๐™ ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ ๐™ ๐™‡ ๐™„ ๐™‰ ๐™€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ใ€ˆ ๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’• โ— ๐’™๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ใ€‰

๐‘๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
โœท ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ . ใ€ˆ ๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’• โ— ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’† ใ€‰
โœท ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Œ ๐€ ๐ .ใ€ˆ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ญ โ— ๐ฉ๐จ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ใ€‰
โœท ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ . | ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ญ & ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ( PMs )

Last edited:
4MFvCOO.png
๐ง๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง :___________ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ } ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ } ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ } ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ } ๐š๐›๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ____________________________
โœท you are here____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
โ€Š
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐›๐š๐ง๐ค | vanilla love โˆ™ sexual tension โˆ™ enemies to lovers โˆ™ love-hate relationships โˆ™ teasing โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual fustruation โˆ™ forbidden relationships โˆ™ secret relationships โˆ™ long lost lover โˆ™ old flames โˆ™ age gap โˆ™ overprotective lovers โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ drama โˆ™ erotic โˆ™ love triangles โˆ™ fake relationships โˆ™ feuding families โˆ™ badboy/goodgirl โˆ™ love on the job โˆ™ second chance โˆ™ hopeless romantic โˆ™ enemies with benefits

๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
If you see: โ†” = open to role reversal
โœท I like to write in threads over pms, but if you'd like to write with me and are 200% not comfortable with threads, I completely understand. Threads are not a deal breaker for me.
โœท I am open to writing as a male character, as long as you're comfortable with me being a lady on the other side of the screen.
โœท If a plot is taken, I will most likely not take another story on it unless you have the same pairing idea with a major twist or something.

XmPGJV5.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: Romance Author โ†” Resort Owner
โœท Soundtrack: Wait - Sabrina Claudio
โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
โœท Story Tags: tension โˆ™ secret relationship โˆ™ drama โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual frustration โˆ™ teasing

Writers were supposed to only be in love with their work and their writing. They were supposed to love the fantasy of the men they wrote about and never to actually experience it because, after all, it was only ever simply a fantasy. Never to especially fall for the resort owner of the hotel she's supposed to have her book signing at. Writers weren't supposed to stray from actual work and write side fantasies about a gorgeous, resort owner ripping her clothes off and taking her right there. No short side stories about steamy romantic sessions with the two of them hidden away in his office, the door unlocked and risking someone coming in as he made passionate love to her. Never! Deadlines were important! They had frustrated managers, and waiting editors and beta readers waiting for them! There was no time to deviate from important tasks, even if they were for gorgeous resort owners who played oh so hard to get.
Writers normally held book signings to get more in touch with their fan base. Learn what they liked, and what they didn't like, and then perhaps a sneak peek reading of their newest novel. There was never really time to fool around with men she met on a wimp but when a really well-known romance author comes down for a book signing and a 3-week writers' retreat all of those things change. Being the furthest thing from modest and just slightly hyper-sexual, playful, young author meant getting her writing material on her own.

She loves love, she loves writing and she most of all loves men. So coming across a stotic, unbothered type who doesn't budge at her advance makes her all the more intrigued in him. It's not that he doesn't want anything to do with her, hell he finds her just as attractive as she does for him. It was simply that he was married to his business and didn't have time to fool around. Just when he thinks he can't budge, just the right tough is enough for him to slowly crack little by little. In three weeks what ever could happen? A little miscommunication? Jealousy. teasing, possessiveness?

NJgrKcs.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: College Professor โ†” Student
โœท Soundtrack: Off The Grid - Alina Baraz
โœท
Story Tags: age gap โˆ™ tension โˆ™ secret relationship โˆ™ drama โˆ™ scandals โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual frustration

In a sea of bored students within the walls of my lecture hall, he was one to follow my every move. Every movement, every action, every word. His eyes danced with my form. I felt it burning at my back every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours. Never once did he look at me as if I was boring. Never like he couldn't stand me or didn't care about the material I was teaching that day. He was the spec of color to the dull life I'd led up till then. His eyes were like liquid, his smile was like warm rays caressing me when he caught me looking at him yet again, making me stumble over my words. He liked making me nervous and it filled my heart and soul with every hungry gaze. He looked at me as if I was the sun rising for him every morning, like if he looked away, I'd disappear. Never once did he look at us as if we were just teacher & student. He spoke with me as if we'd always been more. That was the problem. That's just what we were. I, just his professor, and he, just one of my many students. When I decided to teach a summer course, I never intended for it to end up this way. Not with him, and not with how intentional his feelings for me were.

A college professor at an elite school finds herself in a troubling situation. Her student, curious about her while having a small crush on her, decides he'd like to take the summer course that she offers at the end of the semester. Being the only one to sign up, she agrees without understanding the true extent of what his meaning of "summer course" means. Instead of it traditionally happening on university grounds, she finds herself at his family's private island in the middle of nowhere for three months. She's in his territory, his home, his environment. This gives him the upper hand, knowing the staff schedule, where his parents are during the day and what he needs to do to get her alone to "study" as he
should. Risks, secrets, and scandals all come alive on the island.

sFe9tOC.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: CEO โ†” Executive Assistant
โœท Soundtrack: Too Sweet - Hozier
โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
โœท Story Tags: homewrecking โˆ™ scandal โˆ™ drama โˆ™ affairs โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ tension โˆ™ secrets โˆ™ messy relationship

This was not the type of relationship anyone was supposed to involve themselves in. The job itself was already so intrusive. Knowing his schedule, his meetings, his wife and kids, having dinner with them, all while knowing he thinks about laying me across his desk wishing he could his stress out on me. All by the man who you're employed by. We didn't stop. We couldn't stop. Who even had the time to think about that? The attraction was there, the chemistry was stronger than our will to know the whole encounter was wrong. It was one time. We said we'd never speak about it ever again and yet here we were. It was so good. He was too good. He knew exactly where to touch, when, and how and I just found myself drowning in more and more of him. He was brimming with power, he was mean and he took what he wanted from me because I silently, with no hesitation or fight, gave it to him. Most of all there was no way he could lie to himself and say there wasn't a hunger for me. It started innocently. Glances that had us undressing each other with our eyes; Then it grew, and then it spiraled.

5irVU31.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: Body Guard โ†” Modern Princess
โœท Soundtrack: FAUX - Katie
โœท Story Tags: age gap โˆ™ love-hate relationship โˆ™ scandal โˆ™ drama โˆ™ love on the job โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ sexual tension

Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Last edited:
PerX599.png
๐ง๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง :___________ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ } ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ } ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ } ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ } ๐š๐›๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ____________________________
โœท you are here_______________________________________________________________________________________________
โ€Š
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐›๐š๐ง๐ค | dark โˆ™ psycho-horror โˆ™ thrillers โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ manipulation โˆ™ forbidden relationships โˆ™ bad endings โˆ™ mystery โˆ™ role swaps โˆ™ sad endings โˆ™ drug abuse โˆ™ big bad evil guys โˆ™ savior complex โˆ™ organized crime โˆ™ mafia themes โˆ™ toxic couples โˆ™ age gaps โˆ™ black mail โˆ™ betrayal โˆ™ obsession โˆ™ lynchian horror โˆ™

๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
If you see: โ†” = open to role reversal
โœท I like to write in threads over pms, but if you'd like to write with me and are 200% not comfortable with threads, I completely understand. Threads are not a deal breaker for me.
โœท I am open to writing as a male character, as long as you're comfortable with me being a lady on the other side of the screen.
โœท If a plot is taken, I will most likely not take another story on it unless you have the same pairing idea with a major twist or something.

HvoMF2D.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: rival mafia families & old flames
โœท Soundtrack: Furious - Kaz Moon
โœท Story Tags: organized crime โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ forced marriage โˆ™ forced proximity โˆ™ toxic couple โˆ™ blackmail โˆ™ betrayal

We loved. We loved before responsibility. We loved so much and so deep. And then I came like ruin.
We loved before we knew who we were. We loved and it was requited, pure, and simple. And then I broke him. I shattered whatever beautiful peace we shared, whatever beautiful image he had of me and left him for dead. He thought so highly of me once, and made sure he listened closely. For him whatever I had to say- no matter how stupid, was important. Doberman, they called him now. He was ruthless, cruel, cold-blooded, hardened and not nearly the person I knew way back in our youth. He'd grown, matured, and experienced hate, heartbreak, betrayal back to back. He can't even bother a glance of me. We were sin and tonic. A toxic mix. A shame. For the sake of our families, for peace, for money we had to marry.

I like the idea that our characters date in their younger years (early 20s) and she ends up having to separate from their relationship. They were very much in love in the beginning and almost thought they were going to marry each other when they got older. But the idea gets ruined either by a third party or her father forcing her into something she didn't want any part of. Maybe:

A: Her dad, the family head, makes her do something (that we can figure out) for the sake of her family that betrays yc's trust. But she basically has no choice because it's for her dad and she can't go against what her dad says. "Whatever he says goes" type of situation. She also doesn't and can't communicate that to yc and leaves him in the dark, hurting his feelings so he doesn't end up hurt by her dad. yc's and mc's families don't particularly get along but it's not a Romeo and Juliet situation either. They tolerate but don't step out of line with each other. Doesn't find out through her and instead finds out through his friend or something of what she's done. They end it and go their separate ways. She lies to him to protect him, but it spirals because a third party is looking for a means of power and wants to marry into her family. She says no, but he catches the two of them together and basically threatens to tell her dad his daughter's messing around with another family's son that her dad didn't approve of or something. If she doesn't he's gonna basically beat her man up. She agrees. (They should anyway for the sake of it being messy.)

Just something that would break our hearts for yc, and would make us empathize with him. Eventually, they split apart and a decade goes by or so- she dates around but doesn't marry because she doesn't want to, and because yc was ever all she could tolerate in a man. I like to think their families fall out big time, and their dads suggest a truce and they have to marry or something. But she's not fully aware of the details of their truce until he comes back "unexpectedly." Her father explains what happened. At this point, he's not the same guy she knew when they were younger and that could be from his dad exposing him to the dealings and the "work" their family does. They meet again for the first time in years and she's of course still in love with him and seeing him again mature, handsome. He comes up in the business and goes by "DOBERMAN," this rough, cold-blooded mercenary who's the son of a don.
Really far deep down in the depths of his now rotten core, there's a very small sliver that really still loves her, and seeing her again tugs his heart too but it takes a lot of work on her part to even get him to acknowledge her or have a conversation with her. Baby boy is hurt really bad (lol). In the meantime, he's just really mean, really cold, big bad evil guy kind of guy. Maybe takes out his anger on her a lot, which makes them both toxic because she'd do the same- something they've never experienced with each other.

6RPjWik.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: psychologist & criminal
โœท Soundtrack: Tumbling Lights - The Acid
โœท Story Tags: dark โˆ™ psycho-horror โˆ™ thriller โˆ™ violence โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ slow burn โˆ™ manipulation
This plot requires a lot of world-building, and multiple characters and is a very heavy plot.

There was something frustratingly intriguing and almost provocative in the way his mind worked. Our small talk was always short. The less filler chat we had the more he allowed me to let me dive into the darkest depths of his mind. A place no one tried to voyage. He wasn't your standard patient who simply hated everything or was misunderstood or had mommy issues. He wasn't someone who wanted to just interrupt the flow of life because he felt like it. He manipulated people and he was too good at it. I understood the dangers of speaking with him on the levels I did, and I knew it was wrong. All of it. I knew each of his crimes was wrong, how he evaded capture was wrong. I knew right down to the way he made me feel when he greeted me the same way when he'd entered my office was wrong. I always found myself disgusted by it at first. Always with a frigid, frightening smile, "My little mind princess. Here to dissect my brain again, huh?" He, always sarcastic, always handcuffed at his wrists and ankles, and always with an unlit cigarette in his mouth.

I want to warn and say that this plot, I personally think will be a lot of work and requires a lot of characters, heavy scene-building, world-building, and storytelling. If you're not looking for that sort of effort then I wouldn't recommend this plot at all, lol. This would be written more in an interview style with a recollection of details/crimes that our criminal explains to his psychologist. he's a little crazy but not in a wild, erratic way. He's calm, sarcastic, and eccentric. He's actively on trial for a multitude of crimes but in order to properly determine his verdict the court needs to see where he's at mentally with the help of the psychologist. The Psychologist will ask a question and criminal answers and the way he answers is basically the way we'd write. A flashback of his crimes for each question, we are the ones to dive into the details of each scene. I'd like to maybe dabble in a taboo relationship, but that could come a little later. I try to leave this plot a little open-ended to allow collaboration for whoever picks it up.

aYCgTeh.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: Detective โ†” Murderer
โœท Soundtrack: DO YOU FEEL REAL - Sevdaliza
โœท ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
โœท Story Tags: dark romance โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ manipulation โˆ™ stockholm โˆ™ morally gray murder โˆ™ mystery

Oh, woe was she. Woe was the woman- the widow who lost her husband. What would she do without the love of her life by her side now? How was she to go on knowing she simply wouldn't have him? It was supposed to be love and loyalty, forever, til death do them part. But he'd been missing for weeks now, and she just couldn't fathom 'til death do us part'. Blasphemous! He was just missing and it wasn't her fault. There was no reasoning behind the widow being suspect! She and her husband shared such a sacred companionship, a sacred union of love and light. The widow loved her dear husband with every fiber of her being! Catered to him, tended to him, and followed through with every request There was just no way she could do it. So who had done it? Where had her dear husband gone? What monster had taken the sweet life of the widow's husband? What secrets is she willing to share? What secrets lie within the walls of her home?

This plot is absolutely open to YC playing the widower in this case and MC the detective. Just let me know what you're into and we can give it a try!
The story follows a woman whose husband has gone "missing." She informs authorities and in response to her desperate pleas to find her husband is assigned to a newer detective who is more than eager to take on her case. What he doesn't know is that she's the one who's done the deed and offed her husband. She sends the detectives in for a ride, thinking she has information but in reality, leads them further away from their goal. What he doesn't know is that her husband is closer than she makes it seem. Past her performance, she's murdered her husband who's she had always hated with a firey passion, and buried him piece by piece in the walls and floors of their home. All while trying to be on her best performance. As the investigation goes on, both she and the detective find themselves spending more time together, our silly, sweet detective comforting her in her time of need and time of loss as he's trying his best to solve the case and put her weary heart at ease. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, yet.

nW5EDZ4.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: cartel leader โ†” runaway/escort/dancer
โœท Soundtrack: THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND - BAD OMENS
โœท Story Tags: heavy abuse โˆ™ heavy violence โˆ™ heavy manipulation โˆ™ cat & mouse โˆ™ savior complex

There was no love in this. No matter what he said. She had to keep telling herself this as she ran. As she'd keep running. No matter how badly her thighs burned. No matter the amount of sharp branches that dug themselves into her feet as she ran. No matter how much her chest burned as she ran. She hated him. She hated that no matter where she went or where she hid he always found her. But she knew no one would ever love her like he did. She knew that if she tried at some chance of a normal life it wouldn't be the same. She'd always be on edge. What was the point of running after all...? No, she had to keep going. If she slowed down he'd catch her again. She refused to keep letting him win. Refused to keep letting him do what he wanted with her. 'Keep running. Keep running.'

I love the idea of the roles on this being reversed if you're up for it! YC wouldn't need to be a dancer/escort. He could be someone she meets and is infatuated with and just doesn't let him escape. We love a good strong female lead.

The idea is that yc is the leader of a large cartel group and owns a club that mc would be either new at or would have worked for a while at and would have just met him. He likes what he wants and wants to keep her. He basically love-bombs her and makes her feel incredible, wanted, and desired. Truly loved and favored by him. The girls at the club don't like this but she doesn't care clearly. She was a runaway, any form of attention from anyone was always wanted, especially when he was paying for her living. They have incredible chemistry physically and sexually, or so she thinks. But he's actually a very toxic and terrible guy. (Big Bad Evil Guy/Girl Energy.) She finally fucks up and does something he really doesn't like and it's the first time he physically harms her. "You made me do this, you made me put your hands on you like this," he says completely gaslighting. He gaslights her so well she truly thinks it's all her fault and that he forgives her. And cue the cycle starting over again. He makes it up to her, she gets comfortable, she does something wrong, and he hurts her- worse than the last. It really starts to mentally exhaust her and she decides she's going to leave. Instead of holding her ground with her abuser and telling him, because she knows he'll get mad, she leaves without saying a word. He's already ahead of her and the game of cat and mouse begins.

gUzLKTc.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: ??? โ†” ???
โœท Soundtrack: Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. - โ€ โ€ โ€ 
โœท Story Tags: cult themes โˆ™ violence & death โˆ™ horror โˆ™ morally gray characters โˆ™ secret society โˆ™ betrayal

more information soon

Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet.

aC1zHnn.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: hitman โ†” gang leader
โœท
Soundtrack: LIMBO - DPR IAN
โœท Story Tags: violence โˆ™ drug use โˆ™ enemies with benefits โˆ™ mentally unstable characters โˆ™ revenge โˆ™ abuse

I'd spent so much time crying, wasting tears on somebody I couldn't even save. And then he killed her. No matter how cruel she was to me, how badly she betrayed me, I wouldn't dare allow him to have taken advantage of her kindness, her purity and get away with it. Over my dead body. Knowing a hit finally came on him, and I was assigned to it? An electric feeling. He was to go out slow, cold, and alone. He was brought into the world to suffer and die by my hands. But when his heartless, fearless eyes found mine- the way his words trashed about my core. the way he insolently encouraged me to kill him... The way he put the gun I held, trembling angrily, to his thudding temple. The way I wished so badly for my fingers to release the trigger, to shut him up, to end his reign of terror on me, on my heart, on my existence. How he would no more be able to manipulate me, to make me continue to want him and hate him simultaneously. I took him out of my existence, only to crawl back into his arms, knowing it would make me go insane. And yet tears spilled from my eyes as he laughed at me trembling to the thought of finally killing him.
"You can't do it, can you, mia cara?"
"I-"

more details coming soon. Big messy situation that involves hitman's sister becoming involved with gang leader's business and ultimately losing her life after not heading the hitman's warning about how much of a monster the hang leader is. Gang leader is their ex-partner gone rouge. Finally a new hit comes out on said leader and it's assigned to the hitman as their last job. They take the job, motivated by revenge to take out their ex-partner for all the tribulations caused over the years.

HVABRqU.png

available / taken
โœท Pairing Idea: stalker & victim
โœท Soundtrack: Change (In the House of Flies) - deftones
โœท Story Tags: violence โˆ™ substance abuse โˆ™ evil character โˆ™ obsession โˆ™ non-con & dub-con โˆ™ degradation โˆ™

He watches me. Every. Fucking. Night. I can feel him, with his knife- sharp and chrome, dragging up the length my leg. I don't know how he gets in. I don't know how he evades the cameras. But every morning his mask sits on the counter of my home on display as if a message to let me know he's not going anywhere. To let me know that he's always here, eerily creeping about my home. Parts of me are fearless, and want to confront him. I want to question him. Why me? Why now? Why all of a sudden? I loved my home, it was old and perfect and separated from the city. I had nothing but good memories of growing up here and now everything just feels off. The air is always uneasy... Fear creeps down my back night after night knowing he's just a few feet from my bed, breathing steadily behind the mask, leaving me with many sleepless nights but... I want to know more, and I want to indulge the shadow at the end of my bed.

more details soon.

Last edited:
uyrTwVB.png
โœท you are here_______________________________________________________________________

_____

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ | Post #16

It was mesmeric how his voice vibrated in her ears.
The way he'd pushed her back into the rail and forced himself onto her, forced her into her place. Contact she'd been aching for, for far too long caused her entire body to ignite immediately. She knew she was sex. She knew she dripped sex every waking moment of her life. Not many got to experience it. He was so graciously invited into her world now. Every part of her being was hot. Hot for him. It wasn't fair that he did this to her and so easily. He was tired? So was she. Tired of aching? As was she! Tired of throbbing? Now she'd be able to help with that. The tips of his fingers grazed her skin, and finally part of what she'd been waiting for was his hand meeting her ass. But it wasn't enough.

That was her weakness but kept her poker face strong. In reality, she wanted him to ravage her, grabbing, slapping, and kissing on her ass. More of his touch, pushing, shoving, pulling her. Her hand moved to his chest the further into her he pushed into her. His skin was just as much on fire as hers. If there was anything she didn't lose was his eye contact. As soon as his lips moved from her ears it was her move. A beautiful game between the two. Eyes dark, laced with desire. She smiled at his question, a sly one that arranged itself against her dark red lips.

"What do I see?" Despite his power and his hold against her on the balcony, she knew she was still free to move. Her delicate hand against his chest pushed him back. "I see a man hiding." Into the room they were again, she'd managed to kick both of her heels off, becoming much shorter than he. "Waiting. Throbbing, and aching for his woman. For her touch," Within seconds they'd reached the foot of the massive bed. Directing him onto it, Oliver knew to sit. With very little stopping her, she'd pulled his shirt away from his shoulders, letting it loosely fall to his wrists and giving her a full display of his build. The muscle, the tone, the perfect shape... All the fun she was going to have with him.

Crazy how nothing was stopping them now.
Crazy how now they were where they needed to be to release this frustration, this desire, this lust for each other. Another push with her hand, gently guiding him down against the soft white sheets of her bed. She beginning to do just what she was sure they both dreamed of.

"A man wanting to remain lost in the ocean of his woman." Her hands started at his thighs and moved up achingly slow, nails dragging, teasing with a tickle to his tender skin. They stopped right where they were supposed to suddenly. Just as he had with her, both hands of hers just one slip inward of his own heat. "A greedy man that wants to indulge freely." But for now, they continued upward as did she. Trailing along each crease, each cut, each ab each muscle, up over his chest and into their rightful place at his shoulders, pulling him in towards her. "Eyes that want to so badly devour his woman. Taking all of her." Her hands moved into his hair, with nails gently massaging his scalp as she took a good gentle handful of his hair. Scarlett forced his head back gently, allowing his eyes to find hers again as she stood in her familiar spot between him. Her face lowered to meet his, lips just excruciating inches from his. She spoke, this time hot against his lips.

"I see a thirst," It was a whisper of a conversation between them now. Her voice, a trance, intimate, and sensual song. Alas, the many songs she'd soon be singing for him. "Waiting so patiently," lips bearly touching with the emphasis on her p. "To quench a thirst only his woman satiate for him." Nodding her head forward for Oliver to move further up the bed, Scarlett moved with him, releasing her light grip on his hair, but never breaking contact. Not once. She'd sat upon him, the seat she'd waited much too long to take. Both of her thighs on either side of his torso, created an even grander silhouette of her figure. The skirt was a problem but not wanting to give too much away so soon, she'd managed to force it up enough for her legs to be comfortable in her straddle.

"I see," she started again, her hips moving, connecting their sexes. An exhale mistakenly slipped. A momentary waiver as she was able to feel the power that'd pressed up against her pussy. Even through his pants and through her thong in the verse, she was sure to feel his heat and hers for him in return. Eager hands moved up his chest again, allowing her upper body to fall light to the chest. Her hands continued on, arms stretched up against the bed at either side of his head as she grabbed at the sheets by his head. It was like watching a cat stretch before getting into some trouble.

And just as he'd done, she'd too pressed her lips to his ear as her spell continued to spill from her sex-laced lips. "A man holding secrets of a desire he keeps for his woman." Another impatient exhale filled his ears as her hips moved barely. "I see a man dying to fuck his woman. This is what I see when I look into your eyes."

Along came a bite, a gentle suck, and then her tongue, tasting him finally right as another groan slipped.

"Mmm... Are you ready for a woman, Oliver? This won't be like the little flings you're used to. It'll be much deeper than that."

๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ | Post #3

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„: ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐† ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐”๐๐“.

It was never meant to be this way.

It was never meant to turn into her meeting him again. Time again she was forced to let him go completely no matter how much her heart and body remembered. The image of him, thoughts shared, feelings connected, words said, and memories relived. Fuck. It was a method of protecting him and protecting herself from him time and time again. And yet, all that effort was wasted. A meeting between families was called for. Beaumont and Rousseau. And just as she'd feared, a deal was struck between the two. A deal of peace, a ceasefire, and a partnership. Matrimony.

She watched him walk in, an expression she'd never experienced seeing him with. Cรฉline already arrived with her father, Dieudonne Rousseau. He didn't entirely lie to her, just left out important details as to why she was made to attend an assembly she would have otherwise never been at. Not a day had gone by had she wondered how he was. If he was happy, if he moved on, married, started a family, and finally lived his life. After the situation with Serge and him threatening both her life and Damien's, she wanted nothing more than for him to live and be happy without having to ever think of her. There was no will to drink despite the half-filled flute of champagne placed before her. The lump in her throat, complied with the crippling anxiety in her stomach wouldn't allow for it. Not that she'd even be able to hold it down if she tried.

"Cรฉline, mon cherie," her father hummed as he leaned into her, ripping her from her thoughts.

There was something seeking in his eyes. Approval? Reassurance? That the choice he made for his sweet daughter was the right one?
"This is for us. You know I would never do anything to hurt you. I would never do anything to put danger, my Soliel." Cรฉline in turn searched for an answer in his. Where had this sudden decision come from? Why had her father, one of the most powerful men in France decided he wanted to give his daughter to his rival in an effort for peace? Fear perhaps? That Beaumont's were rising to become just as powerful as them in a short amount of time and he hadn't taken a chance to stop it before it got to be too great? Not wanting to risk it with more bloodshed? "I want nothing more than to make you happy. This will be good for us. For you and your brother, for the future. Two powerful families coming together."

Regret? This was the one thing he had promised she was allowed to have. Allowed to choose her spouse, and control over her love life. She wanted to fall in love her way, not forced or arranged. Once upon a time, this would have been a secretly joyous day for them. This was what they wanted those years ago. The nights under the stars with Damien, hand in hand, telling him how she couldn't wait to be not just the woman of his dreams but his bride, his wife. And yet, here she was getting... well not exactly what she wanted. Was it because of what happened with Serge? The engagement and how much of a spectacle it was? Spectacle wasn't even the right word. It was a mess. An unfortunate, frustrating, wreckage of her life because of his selfish desires.

The mixture of emotions on her father's face was too hard to read as he raised his glass. Being her father's pride and joy, his second-born and only daughter, he cared for her more than anything in the world. Cรฉline was his little girl, his petite soleil, and would always be his little sun despite being her grown age.

She was no sun today.
There was no happiness.
An ever-dark cloud loomed over his daughter. "We can trust Beaumont now. Damien is a good man. Reliable, and gets the job done. Your mother would have been-"

The mediator then interrupted.

"We will curtail any future violence with something more binding than gold or assurances. We will do so with holy ceremonyโ€” and matrimony."
To see the very man she tried just a decade ago to protect from Serge now back in her life and now the one she's to marry? โ€œYou should go and meet him tonight. Get to know each other. Let him take you out.โ€ Her head snapped to her father, cinnamon eyes ignited in a furious passion. The last thing she wanted was for Damien Beaumont, the man who hated her to do anything of the sort.

โ€œPapa no. I donโ€™t need to meet him. We can meet the day he needs me to sign the papers. Otherwise, no.โ€ She hissed through her teeth. โ€œIt's already been arranged. You'll be going to him. Itโ€™s time to do your part in this mon Cherie. Your mother would have at least wanted you two to meet. Do this for me and your mother, please.โ€ It was harder when her mother was mentioned. Cรฉline looked away from her father, looking everywhere but him, and Damien. โ€œCarmen will drive you. Behave.โ€
โ€œI can drive myself.โ€

โ€œYouโ€™ll be stepping into his territory. Carmen will be taking you, two men behind you. End of discussion.โ€

She slid and twisted the ring he'd given her years ago up and down her middle finger anxiously. After all this time she was surprised it even still fit, then again she never really took it off. A constant reminder of the love she held, and the sins she currently carriedโ€” her deepest shame. Cรฉline was always asked who'd given her such a beautiful piece of jewelry. Chagrin always painted on her face as she made some half-assed story about how her father got it for her 18th birthday or how it was passed down to her from her long-deceased mother. A girl's first love was supposed to be her father, but Cรฉline was different. For her, it always was Damien, it would only ever be Damien. Into her late 20s, she realized it was easier to follow the orders of her father than rebel and put up any sort of objection. While the belief in the family coming first was at the forefront for the Rousseaus, a family could at any moment betray. She'd already done it once without her father's knowledge. Now having to bear the ache of sitting in the same room, both of them holding secrets from their fathers. Above everything she was being driven straight to his villa because their fathers wanted them to meet. Another sigh breezed past her lips, the now fifth one as Carmen informed her.

After all the drama, heartbreak, and pain, Cรฉline shut that side of her life out. Closed her heart off completely. No other person needed to see love from her or would deserve it as he once had. She was well desired and generously pursued by men of all statuses, whether it was to further their wealth and power or in all seriousness to court her. Nothing could appease her like what she had so long ago. What she did to Damien she knew he'd never forgive her for. With no word either. Knowing that Serge threatened to tell her father of their relationship, and harm Damien in the process because, well he simply felt like it? She'd never let a man have the advantage over her like that ever again. Celine couldn't risk it even if she knew Damien was capable of holding his own. But it always lingered in the back of her head. What if he let her explain? What if he listened like he used to? Like how he used to watch her and give her his full undivided attention when she had something to say. As if. Another sigh.

The villa came into sight around a bend of trees and her heart was in her throat. It'd been over ten years since she'd last seen him aside from in the room where they were officially โ€œengagedโ€ so to say. Cรฉline sat in the backseat of her black 7-Series that crept close to that seaside villa. Her father insisted they meet, and get to know each other. Alas, he knew his daughter all too well. Dieudonnรฉ Rousseau knew that when Cรฉline urged that she could 'drive herself' anywhere meant she wasn't going to show up at all and it would have her father looking foolish. Fool him once, shame on him, but she wouldnโ€™t dare fool him again. Carmen, their long-time driver had taken her nearly an hour out from her home to once more meet the man who was once of her dreams. The car stopped, suddenly, pulling her out of her thoughts. "I'll be here the entire time. Two more are behind me a mile down the road. You let me know when you want to leave and weโ€™re out of here."
โ€œIn that case can we leave now then?โ€ โ€œOne hour, Cรฉline. Thatโ€™s the best I can do for you.โ€

Carmen smiled gently at her before another gentleman in a black suit approached the car, pulling open her door and extending a hand to her as she stepped out. Long ago she used to dress for him, used to love the way his eyes would light up when he saw her in a new dress or outfit she spent too much money on. Her stomach hurt the moment her stiletto heels hit the pavement, her black, draped dress following behind. For the first time in a long time, someone actually made Cรฉline Rousseau, daughter of one of the most powerful families in France, anxious and sick to her stomach.

After everything, Damien still had good taste in his home at least. His villa was beautiful and a sight to see for certain. A bodyguard stopped her a moment, running a detector of the length of her body before allowing her inside. A little extra considering Cรฉline at the moment was harmless as ever. Harmless, nervous, wanting to run back into her car and tell Carmen to drive off as fast as he could. Taking one last calming breath before her poker face settled, she was escorted to his living room. Not a word was said to her but it was clear with his guard said with his silence.

Stay here and don't touch anything or I'll have your hands.

Noted.

Not that she would have moved unless it was to leave, anyway. She didn't want to watch him walk into the room. It'd be too weird for her. Instead, she moved to one of the grand windows of his home, letting the afternoon dusk keep her attention as the countdown til they spoke again blared in the back of her head.

๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ | (PMs)

"Next New Message-"
"Vera, please answer- I swear, You're going to be the death of me if my mother doesn't kill me first. Call me back. NOW. I need your manuscript by 9. Matter of fact, I'll even give you 30 extra minutes. 9:30. You have till 9:30. The publishers are literally waiting and calling me nonstop. This is my livelihood just as much as it is for you!!!"

Olive-green eyes flirted with a digital clock that read '10:45 AM'.
"Oops."

"Next New Message-"
"Vera Giselle fucking Silvius, I swear to God if you don't answer your phone- If you're fucking still sleeping, so God help me. Vera seriously?! Answer your phone. NOW."

"Next New Message-"
"I'm going to be at your place in literally 3 minutes. You better open the door or-"

A series of knocks and frustrated mumbles at her door ripped her away from her voicemails. Before the third knock could land on the cherrywood, the door swung open to a short, petite, fuming little brunette who abruptly threw her things down to the floor and let herself in. "Howdy Princess." Vera's ever-cool, never-stressed, and shameless voice chimed as her eyes narrowed deviously. Her sweet and stressed manager was greeted by her sitting, propped back against the at the end of her stairs in nothing but a silk robe, legs crossed with her phone in hand in return.
"Ah. Sorry, my apologies. Hi Charlie, The most wonderful, intelligent, magnificent, girl boss all of New York-"
"Ah-ah-ah. No. No ma'am. Not today, not this time!"

It was inevitable and it could have been worse. There was no getting her sweet manager to calm down knowing she'd just missed her manuscript deadline. Again. But what was new? There was something about being on a deadline that killed the mood for Vera. A bunch of stuffy business people wanting her to write her little heart out in the span of weeks? Uncrossing her thick, tan legs she beckoned her sweet manager closer with her foot. "No. No Vera. You're seriously driving me crazy. I told you about this deadline about forty times yesterday and forty times a month before. I set literally five alarms for you. How is it possible that you still managed to miss it?" "Is that what those were for? They just kept going off one after the other. I had no idea what they were for." Her manager stood before her in awe, mouth hung, staring just so devastated at her employer. "You're a fucking piece of work, Vera."

Charlie, her sweet brunette- that maybe girl bossed a little too hard and landed a job as a manager to the world's most infuriating author, droned on and on about how she was going to be more strict with her and her schedule and deadlines and how it was completely and utterly unacceptable and irresponsible for her to miss the deadline with the publisher. Blah blah, blah. The same speech every time for every missed manuscript, every finished, printed, and delivered novel. It was just that Vera worked at her own pace and on her own time. It was hard work creating beautifully written, raunchy stories of experiences she'd fantasized about with the plethora of gorgeous men she'd come across in her lifetime. Her faithful readers could wait a few extra weeks for it she was sure. her fanbase was loyal enough to keep her employed which in turn kept Charlie employed. It wouldn't have made a difference in the sales anyway! If it meant the perfect novel, she was sure they'd wait.

Vera was a very successful romance, (borderline smut as Charlie liked to actively express) author in the industry, having been in it for only five years. However, she wasn't the typical, older veteran-looking type. She was a woman of class, a little eccentric, unconventional, gorgeous, and way too handsy. She was a Leo woman! What could anyone expect? Hands that were not only talented in creating her stories but had gotten her into much trouble. But what better way to get proper inspiration than with her hands or her entire body at that? She was just insanely beautiful and she knew it too. Never humble about what she was blessed with, Vera used every bit of herself to her advantage to be where she was now. Tanned skin like the sweetest caramel, long, jet-black hair that looked somehow both perfectly tousled but coiffed at the same time. Jade green eyes that sat behind long, dark lashes. The perfect hourglass, one that women paid tons of money to look like, but in her defense was as natural as ever. Hips that filled out into a perfectly plump bottom, and into long, slender legs. She always thought she was to die for. A woman of many dreams in the flesh as if she was written and crafted by Calliope himself. It was funny meeting other authors who were just as successful as her. It was always, 'Vera! You're gorgeous! I would have taken you for some 50-year-old married housewife writing out the adventures you and your husband explored!' There was no husband, never married, and 30.

Marriage meant a commitment and commitment meant a suffocating duty to appease her husband quit her 'studies'.
The more 'hands-on experience' she got, the more she was able to put out the kind of work she did. All in the name of her darling fans! She didn't need a stuffy husband telling her to quit her dream and focus on the house and children. A drab life and Vera was the furthest from drab.

It was just those darn steamy romance novels that were pumped out one after the other, read and collected by lonely stay-at-home mothers with terrible sex lives, watching their kids day in and day out. Introverted girlies who wanted to explore sexual possibilities they hadn't thought of or deep dark fantasies they wouldn't dare ask their partners to pull off. Closeted nymphos that needed that extra push to explore things that Vera had done so well at describing in her novels. Fans emailing her and telling her how she'd changed their sex life, how they'd tried what she'd written in Book Two, Page 146. That was what kept her going. That was what kept her thriving.

"Vera! Are you listening? Geez."
"Yes babe, I'm listening. I know you're angry. I'll make it up to you. You know that, love. Because-," Vera began again, pushing herself up from her seat on the staircase of her much too lavish home.
"No. No, no, no. I don't even want to hear the end of that. Don't bother. La-la-la I'm not listening! You're the worst!" Charlie said plugging her ears with a pout trying to scurry away. Vera laughed, catching her in an overly chest-heavy hug from behind. "Because, our lovely publisher that worked so hard to establish such a wonderful connection with, is allowing us the opportunity to fly all the way over to Switzerland for not only the book signing but a writers retreat. Imagine that!" Vera squeezed the small woman, her large chest, pressing deeply into her back. Charlie squirmed under her, continuing to pout. "And guess what you won't have to do a thing! Consider it a vacation, my treat. Meet a gorgeous man, and get laid or something." A scoff. "Your treat? Get laid? What do you mean by your treat? I set this entire thing up with the publisher!" And once again Charlie was on a roll, rambling the usual as Vera tuned out and began to walk away.

Her publisher, 'Literary Wonders Prints' had worked together with the Owner and Manager of Bรผrgenstock Resort to get the whole thing set up. A book signing that would have the hotel buzzing with her international romance fans and a 2-week writers retreat so she was able to finish the rest of her next novel. They were due to leave the following day but by the looks of Vera's nonchalant attitude, packing was the last of her worries. At the end of the day, everything always got done, one way or another. "And your book signing is Tuesday the day after we arrive."
"That, I actually remembered." "Mhm, yeah I'm sure you did," Charlie rolled her eyes. "You remember it for now."
"After the book signing, I'll be out of your hair for the rest of the trip. A whole trip of just working. I'll work hard, and I'll write and I'll get you the first 15- no, 20 pages in 2 weeks of the trip, I promise." Vera wasn't completely lying. It might not be 20 pages but she'd get something to Charlie. Maybe. She'd sure as hell be out of her way for sure. The next book was due for a couple of months and impatient fans were already speculating dates for the drop though she hadn't said a word on it yet.

Besides, she'd driven Charlie crazy enough as it was.

The least she could do was give the girl a break. The book signing was supposed to let her fans know the details for the next series of books, how many volumes there'd be, and a short reading of the first few pages to leave her fans excited. Simple. Sign some books, a meet and greet, shake a couple of hands, take a few photos, and talk about her next body of work. Then, spend the next 2 weeks trying to find someone to snuggle up with during a cold winter for the sake of her muse. Despite her immaturity with her manager, Vera was always on top of her game. A professional, literate well-read woman when the mask called for it, yet ever the seductress and always one step ahead of things when she also needed to be.

So, when Charlie asked if her bags were packed for a trip she was flying out for the next day of course she said no because it was always a pleasure to see her little manager freak out.
Her favorite pastime.

7eQlbWv.jpeg

x
JDauwb3.jpeg

x
vOQ8Rl6.jpeg

x

E M P T Y . S P A C E

E M P T Y . S P A C E

E M P T Y . S P A C E

E M P T Y . S P A C E

E M P T Y . S P A C E