Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams

Shovel

Supernova
Share with us your dreams whether they be epic, hilarious, scary, sexy, or just plain weird!

Last night, I had the sexiest dream ever. I have a feeling that I humped my bed. D: Anyway there were three girls: My shy latino friend, my crazy white friend, and some asian chick whom I don't know. Well I was at my latino friends house and was helping her make muffins while she was exercising. When I come back in the room to tell her about the muffins, shes topless and only wearing a purple thong. >_> After I hit that, we went downstairs and there was my white friend and some asian chick I don't know. And somehow, I end up naked on the couch and the Asian chick starts riding me in a reverse cowgirl style while I am touching and stimulating my white friend who is also naked and masturbating. Hoo...it felt so real too. I was bothered and hot this morning. x3

I keep having this same dream every few nights, where everyone I know (and don't know) is speaking Chinese or something. My dream just goes by like every other day, I wake up, go to work, go to my friend's house and then come home. But everybody is speaking Chinese or some language I don't know. It's really weird, and I started having these dreams about two months ago.

I have really great dreams, problem is I forget about them after an hour or so, once I am awake, although I remember one where I am pretty sure I groped this hot chick and it felt so real or was it my pillow >.>

Back
Top Bottom