Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hucow farm (breeding, milking and fun)

Hiya to all!!

So I've developed a recent obsession with the idea of HuCows. Human females with extraordinarily large breasts who produce milk for sale. So I'd really love to set up a group to that effect.

So here's the gyst of the plot:

Actual cows have all died off. In order keep milk on the shelves, human females are injected with hormones that cause their breasts to grow to incredible sizes and produce absurd amounts of milk. But....in order to get them to produce even more milk, the HuCows are bred by "bulls", human males that are injected with hormones to cause their penises to grow and become incredibly virile.

This plot would be mostly smut. Though I would really love to have plenty of story involved as well.

I'd also really love it if someone could assist me with being GM, as I only have some much free time to manage available.

Hoping to hear from some great people to play with this.

I'm planning on playing a cow, but that would mean three cows and one bull. So either we're going to need some more bulls....

or I could always play as a futa bull/cow if anyone is interested in that?

Fair enough,

Kilani, is it cool with you?

For the sake of any potential newcomers, I'll play something in the middle. Basically just a cow but with a bulls cock. So any new bulls still have something to play with.

Does anyone have questions? Comments? French fries they'd like to share?

I don't suppose you guys could use another bull. Wandered on here and it sounded interesting. Still an amateur but love to join in.

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions or suggestions just let me know.

If everyone is ready, I'll get us going. I may or may not have time today. But if I don't, I'll try to have something up within the next couple of days at the latest.

I have a character thread and OOC up. If everyone could please submit their character and then I'll have the group ready for entrance.

For anyone who hasn't already seen it, the occ for the plot is here:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70315
and the character thread can be found here
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70314

As soon as everyone let's me know they either have their characters in or are working on it, I'll put the group thread up.

If it isn't too awkward I would like to join with a futa cow.

Would that still be possible?

Back
Top Bottom