Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hucow farm (breeding, milking and fun)

Hiya to all!!

So I've developed a recent obsession with the idea of HuCows. Human females with extraordinarily large breasts who produce milk for sale. So I'd really love to set up a group to that effect.

So here's the gyst of the plot:

Actual cows have all died off. In order keep milk on the shelves, human females are injected with hormones that cause their breasts to grow to incredible sizes and produce absurd amounts of milk. But....in order to get them to produce even more milk, the HuCows are bred by "bulls", human males that are injected with hormones to cause their penises to grow and become incredibly virile.

This plot would be mostly smut. Though I would really love to have plenty of story involved as well.

I'd also really love it if someone could assist me with being GM, as I only have some much free time to manage available.

Hoping to hear from some great people to play with this.

I am interested in playing a cow, how would this be managed? Is it just the milking/breeding? Is there dress up? (I'd rather not or have it as optional) And who would you play?

Would you need a farmer? This might be interesting. I could do a bull, if you want multiple characters, and help out on story as needed.

boyo111 said:
Would you need a farmer? This might be interesting. I could do a bull, if you want multiple characters, and help out on story as needed.

I hope OP allows it! If there were multiple characters, I would do both a cow and bull to help spread the load around so that other hucows get more than one bull.

Bump.

For those asking questions, there are only bulls and cows. All human but with absurd proportions. I.E. Cows with giant breasts and asses. Bulls with huge cocks and lots of sperm.

No clothing really. Just naked people.

Sweet. Maybe a couple more people.

Any questions from anyone? I'm more then willing to adjust and hear ideas

Yes. Completely consensual. All woman become "cows" and men "bulls" at their own discretion. I'm thinking they have to sign a waiver.

Where do I sign?

If you don't need a farmer, but looking for help coordinating story I'd be game.

Awesome.

I would really appreciate the help. Managing a group by one's self is taxing.

If everyone is game, then we can start here. If I have time tomorrow, I'll get us going.

Sure, not a problem. Kind of why I originally thought a farmer might be a useful character for that...but whatever you need for the story just let me know.

I get where you're coming from. The only reason why I'm against the farmer is because I want to keep it cow on bull.

So we have a few options for opening.
1. The farm is just getting started. The cows and bulls get their injections and begin changing.
2. The farm is established but has new meat.
3. Jump into existing story.
4. Open to ideas.

I dunno, I think I'd like to play a hucow that's been around for a bit.

So a mix of 2 and 3? Or maybe the males get cycled regularly, so the girls are waiting for the new bulls to ariive?

I like the idea of the farm already established, and the hucows are waiting on fresh bulls coming in. Either that, or they've already gotten their injections and are now being shown the farm.

Then how about this for an option. The farm has been there for a while but this batch of cows have never been bred before. We open the story with them meeting their bulls and getting to know each other before the breeding?

Can everyone give me their ideas on that. And then let me know what they want to play as so I can get a head count? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom