Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indian Girl's Non Curry vents! (Comments Welcome)

randomthingslover1

Supernova

You can call me Aarya, Or Ari, or whatever works for you! I happen to love nicknames.I'm from India, and my first language is not English, but I suck at written Hindi, so I am sticking with English.:p Sahi Mein!

I can read Urdu but not write it, I can speak Hindi but not write it, I can understand a little bit of Sanskrit but I suck at it, so basically I'm a language mess.Contact me in English only.;)

I basically write here to vent.About horrible, depressing stuff.I'm the kind of writer who only opens her journal to write about sad things, so fair warning, especially depressing stuff below.

Well, That's it for now.Have a nice day and dreamy night.I'm always open for talking, so hit me up, whenever you feel like.

Current Thread RP's:

1.A Shah's Desire -BennyQ

Pairing: Muslim Persian Ruler ×Hindu Rajput Princess

Themes: Cultural Difference/Indian/ Court Politics/Love

2Anger Management-Boyo111

Pairing : Boss× Employee

Themes : Hate-Love/ Past Demons/Office Setting

3.Sinful Temptations-Madly Geniuz

Pairing : Werewolf × Human × Vampire

Themes : Supernatural/ Love Triangle/ Murder

4.When History Repeats Itself -Kaiden

Pairing: Hades [in human form] × Human [with Persephone's soul]

Themes: Lost Love/ Greek Mythology /College Romance

5.Struggle in Paradise -Boyo111

Pairing : Corrupted Brothers × Maid

Themes: Rape/Bondage/Love

6.Insatiable -Victor Kane

Pairing: Rich Billionare's son × Rival/Friend

Themes: Rivalry /Betrayal/ Romance

7.Keeping A Promise -Guitarfan28

Pairing : Ex Marine × Pregnant Dead Best Friend's Wife

Themes : Conflict/Romance/ Pregnancy

Email And PM RP:

1.You Belong To Me with Benny Q-Via PM

Pairing :punjabi Sadist ×Muslim Wife

Themes : Indian/ S and M / Arranged Marriage/Romance

2.Till Death Do Us Part with carpdiem -Via email

Pairing : British Indian Playboy ×Middle class student

Themes : Indian/Romance/Envy / Rape/Domestic Abuse

RE: ~♥ Ari's Random Thoughts ♥~ Comments Welcome!

I think I live in a place that could be arguably called dystopian.Bound by Society's Rules.You can't wear shorts without being judged.You can't kiss your boyfriend out in public. No doubt, India is a progressing country, but it is still progressing.Yet my parent's are so inert and dull, I can rightly say the progress has yet not reached the walls of my house.

Here almost all love stories are Romeo and Juliet, all striving to live free from the restrains their parents impose on them.I have three brothers (tell me about it)all older than me.And God, Are they possessive? I just moved away from home and at 19 managed to score my first boyfriend (since, my brothers are not here to scare the shit out of him.)Actually, it's good to live away from my family. Though I'm loved and pampered at my housesometimes the rules suffocate me. Be back by 9 darling. Who was that guy you were talking to in school? Why did you get four roses on Valentine's day? How the fuck should I know why?

Okay, The reason I'm telling you all all of this is because I thought you might like to know a little about my background before I start Ranting. And because I felt like ranting.

Got a new role play started today with Victorian Virtue, and honestly, it has left the inner Role playing beast inside me quite content.I have always loved medieval themed role plays, though I am not sure as to why I haven't hasd an opportunity to set one before.Maybe I never tried hard enough or was too lazy to look for one, but I'm glad I have one now.
On the contrary, I just realised that even though I am an Indian I have neveer done an Indian themed Rp and now that i am doing one, it has got me very excited! I hope it turns out beautifully :D

Speaking of Role players, Now finally, I have come to a point where I am not craving any more role plays, which I must add is very rare for me.
I don't think I thank these amazing people enough to cope up with my look tantrums, unreasonable demands and constant nagging!
To,
CarpDiem for being my very first partner and friend here! God, I miss you.
MadlyGenius for patiently handling my nit picks on Marcus's hair and Rob's eye patch and for swaying me off my feet with your every reply <3
Boyo111, for being a great partner to rp with, bowing to me,and being a jerk ;)
-Exodus-,for making me realise how incompatible people can be great friends

The ones on Elliquiy will be thanked there :)

Ha! That's all in character. ;)

You are welcome though.

Have you ever felt so disappointed in yourself that you wish you could climb down a hole and never step out ? It truly sucks when you work so hard and the outcome is total bleh.It makes you think..perhaps you were just a failure? It sucks..It freaking hurts.No matter how hard you try, you always fall down.
My results came from my first semester and it is not pretty. After I worked so hard?

Adding on to the grief, I gotta fly home tomorrow. Some festival is coming up granting a week holiday and I unfortunately can't find any perfect reason to not go home.I have the most horrible week coming up.

[I flied down home last night.The flight was good as I spent most of my time watching Friends.It is strange to be writing from my bed after three months but I did miss my bed.:)
Right now, every thing is pretty good, went out to dinner with my family and played monopoly with my brothers,which believe me, is a great achievement since neither of them like the game much and it happens to be my favorite game.
However, I'm dreading tomorrow's family dinner at my aunts.

See, the thing is, my grandfather had three sons, my father being the second one.And then both my uncles had sons and my dad had three sons too.My grandfather prayed for a grand daughter and miraculously I was born. (Pretty dramatic, huh?)
So over joyed, thinking I'm good fortune and stuff, I got a little bit more family property than I should have. This has been a very sour point for my uncles and ever since my grandfather died, they have been more expressive about it.
Like, I have the power to give them money or something. And my one aunt even hinted on marrying one of my cousins to m so that the family property could be within the family. Talk about Gross.
For this particular reason, I do not adore these get togethers very much, but family is family.

Well, this week has certainly been a long one.

Just one more day to go and that's left me with some mixed feelings. Hopefully, i would be busy enough with my studies that I have no time to sit and think about how depressing my life is.One can always hope.

So, the dinner went fine.The usual talk about how it is time to start looking for strangers for me to get married with in four to five years like that is all what matters.But it was nothing too new or too insulting so I was able to handle it with utmost grace.

I fly back tomorrow back to my rental house full of people who believe marriage is not the next stop.

A day after I reached Delhi, I.e. on 26 th of October, we had an earthquake here India is not really an earthquake-coming-unwelcomed type of country but in April due to the Nepal earthquake, the tremors came here too

I was unpacking and I literally felt the bed shake and for a moment I was like,"Shit, it is back?" When we had it in April, people became so worked up that all sorts of fake earthquakes were there.Once, my house mate even woke me at 3 am because she 'thought' the bed shook.Crazy, right?

On a brighter note,I'm back and won't be going home until December, I think.Another major holiday is coming which is like Christmas for the Hindu community but I won't be heading back.

The winter is coming harder and faster this time.My mum already sent my woolens and I am inside my 'light winter quilt' as we speak. I like winters usually, although getting out of bed becomes the most bravest of tasks.:D

I have been going through semi writers block this past month but, on a brighter note, I have never been more satisfied with my 'RP life'.For the first time, I am content with the number of RP's I have going and my addiction had decreased to normality for good.No longer I get mad if my partners fail to post every day and no longer I crave to see a million envelopes wanting to be opened in my inbox.I recently dropped two of my RP's, the first in mutual agreement as we both felt the RP was going no where and the second because I couldn't gather myself to write for it even though my partner was freaking amazing.And I am not going mad, which my friends is a good sign.

I recently read a book named Shiver.It was about Werewolves and honestly, the major climax never comes.But there is something about the whole simple yet alluring characters that drew me in and I have decided to buy the other two books too.
Another book I desperately want to read is,'There once lived a woman who seduced her sister's husband and he hanged himself.'
It has a ton of twisted romance stories and the whole concept really speaks to me.

I recently fell in love with a song by Sam Smith named,"Writings on the wall."
I had been feeling passive lately, but this song had restored it back in me.Songs are usually my inspiration to write and this song is one of the most passionate and romantic song i have heard in a while.

So full of emotions and intensity that it aches, it is the similar kind of depth and romance I seek in my RP's.

[video=youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzDnsjYv9A[/video]

Also, I have been craving to write a twisted plot based on either beauty and the beast or the red riding hood.I do not have a definite plot but it is something I am craving deeply.Not sure why.

This week has been a depressing mess.So, it turned out there is a wedding in Gurgaon (the place situated in the outskirt of Delhi) that I had to attend.And the worst part was that I had to stay with my grandmother.I begged my parents to not do it to me, but they were like I had to go since nobody from my house was going.Like it was my problem that they decided to go on a holiday trip and all my brothers are busy.

It has been a week from hell.They dont let me sleep. They dont let me breathe.And the wedding was..ugh.It was killing me slowly. My grandmother has a habit of telling, literally everything to my aunt and god, she calls us at 7 in the morning then my grandmother narrates every single fucking detail to her.Who wore what, who spoke what, who ate what-in the same room that I am sleeping.Then there is a woman here (someone in my relation, I am not sure what) her voice is so shrill and she talks so much and so loud, I just want to rip my arm and throw it at her.I can't wait to go back to my place, which I'll be going today evening.

Back to college and I've never been so busy.So many co-curricular activities along with studies, I dont have time to breathe.My exams start from 3rd of December and end on 21 st then I have to fly back home for the most epic wedding ever.The groom and bride have their movie going and stuff, it's a wedding I cannot refuse to attend.

They are on insta if you want to check :p #Zzworld or something like that.

Anyways, I might be late in replying, but mostly I'll manage.

We had annual fete today.Thankfully, it was a huge success.I was so worried whether my cupcakes would go all out or no, but thankfully all 500 went.Don't even begin to ask me how I managed that.

With the end of this, now all I have to concentrate on are my exams.Well the ones in december are not as important as the one in march, but I gotta study a bit to atleast score something. As days pass by, I come more close to losing my boyfriend and friends. You see, he is a senior and most of my friends are too.And sadly, all of them are going to pass out in April.This year had been unbelievably fantastic and I can't even begin to think about what i would do after losing them all.:(

Winter is always good for me.With my exam going on, and all the great twists and turns in my role plays, and happiness in real life,I actually feel good in a long time.Though there is always calm before a storm so, no promises.

Started a new role play with an old partner of mine, it would be an understatement to say I am excited.Our last role play was going very well but we both felt we could make it much juicer so we decided to start a new.It took time to get everything going because so many ideas were popping by, but finally got it started yesterday.

[/php]
Another RP with an old friend that revolves around a major central theme of Indian culture (Arranged marriage/Mother in law hatred) has really picked up pace which I'm really positive about since there are so many unexplored themes i plan to use.
P.S-Musicals are there where dancers naturally pop out.
Then, my RP with boyo (which is always good) took a really hot twist.
Yes, RP world is currently rocking.

On a similar note, I've been wanting to try and erotic-thriller for a long while.With ton of violence, sex, betrayal, kinkiness-Though not sure if I'll find someone willing to do it or no.

This week is a mess.Having my nephew's naming ceremony tomorrow with my cousin's wedding the day after which has proved to be a real pain.

My parents have grown so cold towards each other, that I fear of what would happen if they separate. It is something very uncommon in India, and every thing would literally fall apart.I dont think it will ever come to a divorce knowing my parents and their deep concern with what will the society think.Plus after so many years, both of them just want to continue it, knowing they are stuck.

My mother cries all the time and is depressed.I hear her crying in her prayers too and it breaks me.My dad is never in a good mood at home.All the time shouting and fighting over smallest of things.Now, he doesn't even talks to me anymore.A few months ago, before I left for college there had been a huge fight among them.That night I was the only one at home with them and thinking about it, it makes me so scared.There had been hiting and crying, and it was the worst.Ever since then, I haven't seen them like before.Dad's business has been struggling and there has been money issues resulting in selling a part of my property much against my mother's wish.
Plus the damned wedding of my cousin (whose mother my mother badly despises and my dad being not being able to stand any word against his side of the family despite how they treat me and have treated mum) I have started to question whether he thinks of us as his family anymore.With all the changes and my boyfriend and friends leaving next year, I dont think I want to even live like this.

On a brighter note, a Very merry Christmas to everyone ! I hope all of you are really happy.

I feel like I have been left all alone in these fights. It's the worst one I have seen and I dont know what to do.All the time they are fighting.Last night, my aunt was there to mediate it, but what about next time? My mom's decided not to eat anything. She even was about to leave last night.My dad curses my mom's family and he brings up stuff that aren't even remotely relavent.Zeeshan has left for work and Rayaan is not living with my parents due to his own fights. Then, Aimer is mostly out of the house.
I just want them to end this for good but this year, it doesn't seem like it's ever going to end.

Things have changed a lot in the past few days.When things got far, my mum's family decided to talk to my father and her, and after a very heated discussion, my parents sorted out.They haven't fought since that day, and I don't think my father has even once raised his voice since then.I even heard my parents discussing things and telling nice things to each other.Though my father has forbidden my mother to bake and sell which is really a strong passion of hers for reasons I have not been told.My mother strongly feels that my father would soon change his mind about it and I like to believe so since my mother is really happy when she bakes and earns her money.
I'm heading back from home tomorrow, since things have been much much better and my vacation will be over in three days.I have a lot to study since I barely studied anything thanks to the wedding then the hectic problems, which is giving me quite a few panic attacks.

Anyways I came across a Collen Hoover book, Confess which I really want to read and own, but it is quite expensive.I don't think my parents would appreciate me spending 900 rupees on a single book, considering the financial problem right now, but the heart want what it wants.

It's been a while since I posted.Things at home have been fine. No more fighting or even yelling, which is good I guess.Now only two months left for my finals and I am really worried. The entire year's hardwork will finally pay off and I just hope I score above 90's.Though I'll have to study for that but for some weird reason, while I am worried about scoring good, I can't seem to get myself to study which is really getting me all anxious.
Then, I have started to accept the fact that my friends are going to leave.I made friends (most of them) in the senior batch along with my boyfriend and they all will be moving away after their senior year.:(I knew it would happen but it is really sad, to watch all of them go like this.

I can't seem to concentrate, at all.While I mentioned that things had been fine at home, today I called mum and she was very upset.She said that dad yelled today though it wasn't anything like before.I dont understand why does he do it? I havesstarted to lose respect for him that no daughter should ever lose for her father. He is nice to me, and possibly a good dad but I don't feel like talking to him.

I have grown really paranoid these past days. I am always worried about mum, like always. I can't seem to focus on my studies, at all and these days are the most crucial of all.Whenever I open my books, my mind wanders to mum and things at home.Everybody tells me to walk away when they fight or to not ponder on it or to close my ears to it, but I can't just leave mom alone in all of this.It's making me sick.I feel like I'm choking or something. Probably because I haven't left the house in four long days.Will go to college on Monday.

Unfortunately,2016 is not turning out to be a good year for me.With everything wrong with my family, then my boy friend and friends leaving in April and other small things, I am so not looking forward to this year.

I have been finding ways to distract myself. I started playing candy crush, ordered two novels then reached season 4 on Friends, then of course my wonderful partners have been keeping me busy, still I feel the guilt gnawing at me.I need to study but I can't study cause I start crying and drowning.I feel like I have only two options now, either jump off the cliff or to push myself in the bottom less pit.

This past month has been a horrible nightmare and I don't think it is going to get better.My preparation gap is starting from 7th February, and I am not looking forward to a month alone of loneliness and terrible home sickness.

I might be going through depression, but I am not entirely sure of it.Part of it is from the family issues and part of it with my friends leaving and part of it is the pressure I am putting myself under for the exams.I start crying as soon as I open my book, and don't ask me the reason for I still haven't figured it out yet.

Coming to my distraction plan, I finished 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell and it was a pleasant read.Though I feel, after reading three books by her, that she is a bit passive and her novels are quite boring in the start but once she gets a flow, it's difficult to keep the book down.Now, I am going to read 'Where she went' by Gayle Forman. It's the sequel to 'If I Stay' and to be honest, that book was one of the most boring book I have ever read.I am not even sure why I bought this, but I just hope it's not a waste.

P.S: I finished season 4 of Friends.

So, our preparation leave started from today.It's basically tomorrow but that's just a small presentation or something they want to show us.It's not like my friendsare now going to suddenly disappear in a few days, it's just that yesterday, was our last normal college day.And everyone is going to get very busy.We are going to meet, but in college we saw each other everyday and now we won't.Once in a week I guess for this month and it's just sad.I'm coping well with it, but it's just been a day, so hey!

But I have a feeling I'll get through this.I have improved a lot this past week and I have actually been wanting to study so yeah, one step at a time.:D

On another note, I found this picture that I feel rightly suits many of us.

needed-muse1-300x282.jpg

Okay, so it's a normal night and I am bored so I scroll back to my old messages and a certain RP, an old one of mine catches my eye.I start to read through it and I remember how I much I loved it, but that RP was like months ago, in July I guess and my partner hasn't been online in past twenty days.Still, after all the odds I pmed him how I will be always willing to continue our RP whenever he comes back, and all of a sudden, few minutes later I recieve his reply! :D

Some RP magic huh?

I started walking today.It wasn't something brand new for me, because last year during my farewel party time, the graduates wear a saree so I had started walking to keep my weight in check.But it has been an year since I stopped it and I have decided to start today.To use these three weeks before exam to start getting healthy again.

Today I walked 3769 steps for around 28 minutes, which I consider a good start.I'll climb my way upto 10,000 and then try to maintain it.And I feel really good, but the actual test will be tomorrow morning to see if I find the strength to get up again.

RE: Tids $ Bits- Random Venting! (Comments Welcome)

My exams are starting in less than a week and I'm so worried about them.It's like I'm learning new things and forgetting the old ones.Then I go to revise the old ones, realising the new things have slipped out of my mind.It's frustrating and scary. These exams are it.No redo's no other chance.I'm doing one subject and I'm forgetting the other.I have a million things to do and I am so lonely and I miss my friends.I haven't seen anyone since the leave started.Kind of hoping to end these six days quickly yet a part of me wants these days to never end.I'm trying to give my best, and I hope I can get the strength to study every second of each minute.

Things at home are a little frisky and it has got me a little worried but I am trying not to think because I think, then I over think, then I get too paranoid and it's a depressing cycle.I don't need that kind of mess now.

As in the RP world, things are going great.My replies have slowed down, and will go down a little more during exams.Plus these stupid exams are going to continue for a month! A month! Thanks to the study gaps.If I start to write down the lists of things to do after exam, the list shall go on till the end of time.

My exams have been over a week now, and finally, I have some time to post.Turns out, if you are locked in your room for two months studying, your social calendar is suddenly packed for the new month.That being said, and my 10 Rp's, I do not have time to breathe. My results come in may, and let's say I'm not very keen on it.But my parents understand the kind of hell they put me during my exams and under what circumstances have I studied, so they both tell me, whatever the result they will be happy but I want to get above 90% overall, all my friends will be getting it, and I just want it.God, That's not too much, right???

I have come back home and I know a ton of battles await me ahead.Fighting my mother for clothes she wants me to wear,loosing my boyfriend as he is going to travel across the world, new changes and new classes, I know I have said it before, now I'm saying it again, I dont like 2016.

Back
Top Bottom