Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Six Steps Gone (M/F, first smut scene)

Fantysma

Planetoid
Wow, uh, hi. I've never written smut before, and so I finally decided to go about changing that. This is the first smutty thing I've written ever so, um, I hope you like it? Also if you have any comments about how I could improve, feel free to send me a PM.

"She never stops complaining!" He drawled, and she could smell the alcohol that tainted his breathe from two feet away. It was well past midnight and the night was starless, hidden by clouds and the absent moon.

"Everything I do is for her. Everything she wants, I do. Everything. I don't talk to friends, I hardly talk to you, I don't even control my own phone!" She stepped closer to him until she was at his side and her thumb rubbed circles over one of his collarbones. His voice was raising as he spoke and he got more agitated. It was moments like this that made her remember those days when she was fifteen and he was in the hospital after downing a bottle of pills, begging her to come see him because his life was nothing without her in it.

He was off his meds again.

He was always off of his meds when he was like this, crawling to her as he left behind the mother of his child. This time's the last time, he'd always say, and then he would find his meds again and all would be well. It'll always be you, he'd always say, and then the next day he would be back in her arms. I've always loved you, I'd give anything for another chance, and then the next day would come and she wouldn't hear a word for him, knowing that he was back where he should be.

She never blamed him, not for a second. She loved him more than she could ever speak, but a family was more important of a commitment than she was - her and the life that they could have had. There were so many could have beens and should have beens that surrounded the years that they had known each other.

From the moment that they had met, their lives had been like an asymptote - they got so close but they never quite touched. They were never meant to be together, but that didn't stop them from getting close, and reveling in the friction the other caused in their lives.

So close and yet never close enough. Close enough for their bodies to meld together on a cold winter's day when they were hardly more than kids, but not close enough to be what the other really needed.

Yet here was always where they wound up. For a moment he would be in her arms, and for a moment nothing else mattered.

"I work for us. I work for me, I work for our daughter, and I work for her! Every cent I make goes to that child while she spends her welfare on tattoos and booze! She wants no responsibility in life, wants everything handed to her on a silver plate!" The fifth of vodka that he held in his right hand came to his lips once again, and she reached out to grab it from him as it fell away from his lips. She twisted it closed and shook her head.

"You've had enough."

There was never enough. No amount of vodka in the world would change what life had given them.

Then he gave in. She hadn't been expecting it but his arms grasped hers and pushed her backwards against the brick wall of the old high school that they always met at when he was having a bad day. Her shoulders collided roughly with the brick and the contact startled her, but she quickly melted in to his touch. His lips crashed to hers and his hands found her waist, teasing the skin above the waistband of her jeans with his thumbs.

She gasped. It had been years since he had touched her like this - since before he had a baby on the way, since before her last relationship had even begun. It was several years now - she wasn't fifteen and innocent any more, she wasn't the girl that he had loved once before. She was twenty and set on fire, a force to be reckoned with.

Or at least she was until she felt him hardening in his jeans, with his body pressed tight against her own.

Suddenly she was fifteen again - brokenhearted as the second boy that she had tried to love was left behind. Suddenly she was fifteen again and they had both just lost what could have kept them together. Suddenly she was fifteen again and he was the boy in the psych ward who was crying for her to come back to him. She was fifteen again and he was the sun and the moon and the stars that circled her earth.

She gave in. Her mouth gave way to his tongue and they were close enough that she swore she could get drunk off of the alcohol on his breathe. They were close enough that she could get drunk on him alone, like she'd been so content to do when she was hardly more than a child. One of her hands snaked up the side of his abdomen and clutched at his neck while one of his slid under the fabric of her loose gray shirt. She shivered against the touch - it had been almost a year and a half since anyone, man or woman, had laid a hand on her body and she had been aching for his touch since he came in to sight again.

It was a dangerous game that they were playing.

She gasped again as his rough hands reached her breasts, prying her shirt up her torso in the process. She was so glad that they were tucked against the dark side of the building, not quite hidden from the street but it was dark enough that no one would see them unless they were being looked for. Greedily, her hands snuck back down his chest and pried their way in to his clothing. One rested on the side of his abdomen, fingernails pressed in to flesh, and the other palmed him through his jeans as it blindly dug around for the button of his jeans.

She flicked it open easily, having years more experience doing such actions under her belt since the last time she had touched his body. She shoved his pants around just enough for her prying hand to find its way in and grasp his cock through his boxers. Slow, agonizing strokes were what she started with, though he was already as hard as could get.

He let out a groan and deepened their kiss, being almost forceful, as he pulled his shirt over her head. He clasped her breasts through her black bralette with one in each hand and ran his thumbs over her nipples. They'd been pierced since the last time he had seen them, and now had silver bars through them. God, he'd always loved her tits - big despite how tiny she was, and the piercings made them even hotter than he was used to.

He grinded his erection in to her hand, and his lips traced the line of her jaw and down her neck. He paused to kiss the tender flesh there, gently sucking like he knew she had always loved - the purr of a reaction that it elicited told him that much hadn't changed over the years. She jumped the slightest bit at the contact, and then she slid her hand within his silk boxers.

God, that was the first time anyone had touched his dick in over a month - and it was the first one that she'd handled in almost two years. She brushed past his pubic hair to grasp his shaft at the base. Warm, thick and cut, just like she remembered. Her bralette fell down her arms as she began to stroke him up and down in fluid motions - she hadn't even noticed him pawing the article off of her chest.

When his mouth met the sensitive flesh of her nipple, she let out a moan that made him do naught but suck harder and thrust in to the hand she had around him.

God, they shouldn't be doing this. It was too hard to quit, though - they'd always been addicted to each other.

"Fuck me," she whispered as her head rolled downwards and her mouth was close to his ear.

"I shouldn't," he said in return, but that didn't stop him from pushing her hands off of him so that he could expertly get her shorts open. He shoved that fabric and her polka dot spotted black panties to the ground in one motion. She did a little dance to get them free from her body and then shoved his clothing out of the way as well, just as frantic for what they were about to do as he was.

God, she was already soaking - his fingers discovered that first as they ran through the slick folds of her vulva and located her clit. Just the feather light touch of his fingers against her sex shot pleasure up her spine, and she couldn't hold back the moan that built up as he rubbed gentle circles over her clit.

"P-please," she whimpered as his fingers found her opening, leaning in to him. He grinned as he watched her with lust-filled eyes. He would oblige to anything that he asked of her, so one of his fingers slipped in to her and began to thrust as his thumb continued to work cirlces on her clit.

He'd gotten better at this over the years - not that she suspected anything else. Even back when they'd been virginal he had been good.

"Take me," she whispered once again as she eagerly reached for his throbbing cock - it was just out of arm's reach with his own hand in the way, and she was desperate to touch it. She ached for the one man who she had always loved.

"Here?" He asked, eyeing the brick wall behind him. "Grass is probably more comfy."

As hot as it would be to be taken against a brick wall, she had to concede. With the slighted nod in conformation, their bodies parted and they took seats on the ground. He was instantly on top of her with one leg on each side of her hips, and with one hand on her shoulder he guided her down to the ground and parted her legs so that he could get between them. The grass tingled against her hair, which she had recently cut short, and his fingers returned to the eager job they had been doing before.

His other hand fell to the ground beside her head, supporting the upper half of his body as his lips latched on to her neck once more. She moaned and her lips pressed against her abdomen against his, catching the head of his dick on her way up. The contact against his cock made him bite down on the flesh of her neck, and she immediately grasped his seven inches in her hand.

"No," he said, pulling himself far enough back that her grasp on him failed. The hand on her clit moved to grasp her thigh and pull it to the side, and she felt herself light on fire as the head of nos penis prodded against the soaking opening to her body. He slid himself through her wetness several times, up and down strokes against the sensitive flesh of her labia, before he released her thigh.

He lined himself up with her entrance and then slid in, groaning as the head of his cock got through before momentarily pausing. She was just as tight as she had been five years ago, which was a commodity when the woman that he (rarely) got to fuck had gone through childbirth. He swore he was ready to burst just from the slightest touch.

She didn't help that - when he paused to acclimate, she took advantage of the stillness to quickly pump the length of him that wasn't yet inside of her.

"Someone's eager," he said as he kissed her, rough and messy, and then his second hand joined the first up by her head as he slowly sheathed himself in her heat. Upon releasing him, her hand drifted to the soft flesh of his chest, barely touched by the mess of chest hair that most men seemed to don. She liked it better that way.

She liked everything about him. She didn't care that he was drunk and they would both regret this when morning came and they had to return to their real lives.

"'S been a while," she said as her hands clung to his sides and he began to move. The thrusts were erratic and uneven as he worked to figure out his pace, but they quickly reached a nice motion. Her hips rocked against his, taking him in deeper with every one of their thrusts.

It had been so, so long since anyone had been inside her and the heat of their thrusts built up inside her, her muscles tightening and going rigid around his body. It's been mere minutes but her body wants to give in and release, and the lopsided grin on his face said that he could tell. She was trying her hardest to stay quiet and avoid alerting anyone who may happen to walk by on the usually busy street not too far from where they were, but soft whimpers and moans were making their way out of her mouth.

That riled him up even more, and he took her lower lip between his in a quick, rough kiss before adjusting their positions. One of his hands grasped the jut of her hip bone while the other rested on her lower abdomen, and he raised his torso until he was vertical. Using his knees as support he thrusted in to her, and she raised her pelvis to make the angle oh so better. He expertly found her g-spot in this position, and the hand on her abdomen traced down the delicate flesh of her pubic mound until his thumb could find its way between the folds of her labia.

She gasped again when he found her clit, and his pace increased as his thumb ran circles over the delicate nub. She struggled to keep up with his pace, maintaining a rhythm that made her quiver. Grasping the grass beneath her body in a tight fist, she released a string of pleasured moans and "fuck"s.

"Come for me," he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear. She could tell from his breathy pants that he was getting close, and when he released her clit to get a firm hold on her hip, she could tell that he was aching to release. Holding her still and elevated, he slammed himself in to her, hard enough that she could feel the head of his cock slide past her g-spot and hit against her cervix with every thrust. His panting turned erratic and she tightened even more around him, finding herself even more aroused by how much better the sex seemed now versus three years past.

"Fuck," she gasped as her body spasmed and her delicate fingers clung to the grass below her. Three more thrusts and she was pushed over the edge, letting out a thick moan as her legs pulled in towards the core of her body and her toes curled towards the soles of her feet. He continued to pound through her orgasm until his own came not too long after. He didn't pull back from her body when he felt his balls tighten and release, instead pushing as deep in to her as he could. He came while fully immersed in her, and after the first bout of warm cum released he slowly thrusted in and out a couple more times, milking his cock free of all it had to give her.

He fell to the ground beside her, just as out of breathe as she was. Their panting came in sync, and after a moment of recuperation, she rolled against his side. Her breasts pressed against his sweaty flesh, and she rested her forehead against his rib cage.

"We so shouldn't have done that," she whispered as she closed her eyes.

"Nope," he returned, popping the p. "No, we should not have."

Back
Top Bottom