Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Start (DoubleEdgedGift x SKbm)

Devin had almost forgotten Jay was even there... at least until Jay stepped behind him and flipped his skirt up. His cheeks were completely bare and soft, the small string of fabric pulled between the folds of his cheeks. It didn't stop there, though; Jay slowly ground against his backside, his huge, rock hard member making it's presence not only know, but felt. Jesus, that thing was huge. Devin stared at himself in the mirror while Jay did this. It was almost as if he was having an out of body experience. He listened very carefully, hanging on Jay's every word. His words were... very firm.

Clit -- that was what he had compared to that monster.

"...Alright, sorry..." He said meekly. He wanted to just give himself over with open arms, but it was hard, it was going against the conditioning of society that had been imparted upon him. But again, he was turned around, and again he kissed a boy and found himself wanting more -- he even grew a little more bold, standing on his tip toes to suck a little longer on Jay's lower lip. His shoes and old clothes were still stuffed in the downstairs bathroom, so he decided to move and hide them as well as his bookbag in the few minutes before Jay's friends got here. If nothing else, he didn't trust other people with his things easily.

He stared at the door, waiting and anxious.

It didn't take long for Jay's friends to arrive, it was only a small gathering, but it was something that Jay did quite often. Three guys walked into the living room of Jay's house and had brought beer with them. "Devin, I would like for you to meet my three best friends, this is Billy.." Jay pointed at a guy who was a similar height to Jay, he was toned as well, but a little soft around the edged, he had light brown hair and blue eyes. "This is Danny.." Danny was quite tall, standing at 6"1 he hard dark brown hair and green eyes, he was quite slim and seemed like the quiet one of the bunch. "And finally this is Jake." Jake was 5"8, being the shortest of the four and had light brown hair, he had green eyes also and had an average build. "And this is my new girlfriend Devin." The guys all mostly smiled at Devin, but Billy did stop to check out Devin's legs, his eyes lingered there for a few seconds before they all walked in and sat down.

Jay lead Devin to the table and sat down, he put his arm around Devin and pulled him into Jay's body, whilst resting one hand on his leg, the other two sat down at the other end of the table. Billy looked at the two and spoke. "Jay I don't get you, you can have pretty much any girl you want, but yet you stay single for a while and then you suddenly turn up with a new girlfriend I have never seen before? But Don't get me wrong, she is hot." Billy gives Devin a wink and Jay pulls him closer as if claiming him. "Most of the girls that are into me are really dull, Devin is someone I am really into." Billy sighs and responds. "Ah whatever, Jay you drinking? I got a bunch of beers from my uncle again." Jay grinned, he didn't drink often, but considering his age, he would when he got the chance. "Yeah of course I am drinking, go get the bottle opener from the kitchen."

As Billy left Jay lifted Devin's chin and started kissing him, letting his tongue explore Devin's mouth, Jay loved the fact that Devin couldn't bring up the fact that he was a guy or deny what Jay was doing, it was great, at Jay parted fro the kiss, a string of saliva remained between their lips. "Oh come on you two, we are not going to be witness to your make out sessions all night." Billy said as he came back, giving everyone a bottle of beer, Jay just laughed. "So Devin, right? What attracted you to Jay? I know allot of girls like to go out with a popular guy or have a good looking one on their arm, what what was it for you?" Jakes asked, Jakes was the nicer and more genuine person out of the guys, he was always looking out for his friends. Jay did not want to help Devin with this one, he wanted to see how Devin answered.

Devin gave a shy wave to the new comers. All boys -- all taller than him, stronger than him. No wonder everyone made fun of him -- even the mousiest of the bunch was still a good two or three inches taller than he was. While most of their gazes didn't linger too long, he noticed Billy's. that made him feel... strange. He still had a raging hard on of course, but a member that small meant that he was scarcely even tenting his skirt. He pulled at the hem of it, willing for a little more length. They made their way to the table, and Devin sat beside Jay. That wasn't good enough for the more dominant male, though -- he put an arm around him, and pulled the softer boy dressed as a girl against his hardened body. Devin didn't resist.

In fact, he wanted to sell it. He snuggled in a little closer and crossed his legs, just like a girl would, to keep his secret closely guarded. Jay's other hand rested on his thigh. His body was tingling with goosebumps.

No sooner did Billy get up to find a body armor did Devin continue laying claim to him, pulling him into a kiss without so much as an ask for permission. But... why would he need permission to kiss his girlfriend, anyway? Devin's heart fluttered as he continued his internal struggle. His right hand pressed flat against the other male's chest, rubbing at it, feeling the hardness of it -- much the same way that Jay had guided him earlier, though there was no guiding hand now. When he broke the kiss, Devin inhaled sharply and leaned back, cheeks flushed. He wiped the string of saliva between them, and swallowed hard before turning to look at Billy.

And then at the other. What was his name? Jake?

Ugh, what a question. Devin turned towards Jay for help, but he offered no help at all -- it was clear that he wanted to hear the answer himself. Devin steeled himself, using the fact Jay had just pulled him into a passionate make-out session a moment ago to explain his shortness of breath.

"Oh... you know, the usual stuff..." He said, speaking in a little bit of a higher voice than normal. "He just... seemed genuine, like I could trust him with anything. Does that make sense?"

Billy grinned at the response, he found it funny, but didn't laugh. "Genuine? First time I have heard that description of Jay." Jake laughed, but they knew Billy was just joking, they all actually thought Jay was a nice guy, Jay wondered if they found out what he had done to Devin, if they would still hold that opinion, but he didn't think about it for too long. As Billy finished with the drinks, he turned the TV on, not to watch anything, but just to create some background noise, Jay took a big swig of his beer, enjoying the taste.

Jay did have a point to wanting to have Devin in front of the others and that was to partially get Devin used to being seen as Jay's girlfriend in front of other people, but also to show him he will now be desired allot more as a girl, Jay was not teasing or joking when he said he thought Devin was hot, he had been hard for a reason. Jay knew Billy would be the perfect person for this. "Billy, earlier you sounded like you didn't approve of Devin, what's wrong with her?" Although he didn't mean to, Jay sounded a bit defensive. "Oh no, I just thought it was strange you suddenly wanted a girlfriend, you have never been the committed type, but Devin is super hot, you seen her legs? I know girls who would give anything for those." Jay laughed at Billy's comment, he knew that Billy did not hold back with his words. "Yeah but remember those legs will be wrapped around me at the end of the day not you." Jay responded.

"Well Devin, if you ever find Jay too dull, you make sure you come to see me, I will show you a good time." Billy gave Devin another wink as he spoke, Jay did not take too much offence, him and Billy had been friends for a long time, he knew he didn't mean too much by his comment, plus Jay was glad Billy did what Jay wanted. Jake interrupted the back and fourth. "Jay you coming to the party tonight, it was the reason for us coming over, it is going to be fun." Jay was initially suppose to be going to this party, but after all that had happened with Devin, he had become preoccupied. "Nah, not tonight, me and Devin want some alone time tonight." The guys laughed at Jay's obvious statement, they knew exactly what he would be doing. "Well we will only stay to finish this beer then." Jake finished.

Jay realized that Devin was stuck in this situation with no escape, he had to sit there and take whatever Jay gave him, he wanted to use this to his advantage, he wanted Devin to be horny and want him. Jay started rubbing his hand over Devin's crotch, like earlier, rubbing like it was a clit, as the other guys was talking to each other Jay leaned in a whispered to Devin. "It's a good thing they are leaving soon, we are going to have so much fun tonight, I am going to be fucking you so much that your ass will feel strange without my cock in it." Jay wanted so much for Devin to give in to his desires, but until that happens, he would tease him constantly.

Devin's cheeks flushed even more red than they already were when they started talking about his legs. The compliments, that slight, defensive tone Jay had for a fleeting moment, the words that planted the graphic image of him wrapping his legs around Jay, begging to be fucked --

Devin exhaled. His thoughts returned to Billy, who was offering an invitation. Devin gave a small smile, but also shook his head no. No way. Billy would probably beat the living shit out of him if he knew what was between his legs. He couldn't blame him -- it would be a very, very confusing thing to find out a girl that was getting you hard was actually a boy. Jay's way of coping with it might not work for everyone, after all. They were already talking about leaving soon. Probably no more than an hour, depending on how much they drank. For a fleeting moment he worried about them -- who was going to drive if they were all drinking?

Again, he was distracted. Jay's hand slipped up his skirt from his thigh, and started rubbing at his little clit right there. Devin squirmed, arching his back and sliding towards the couch -- and into Jay -- and moved his hands down towards Jay's to stop him, if only briefly. His breathing was caught, his cock was raging hard, his stomach was fluttering. And that dirty talking, that promise that Devin wouldn't be fulfilled without that massive cock splitting him alone -- Devin tossed his head towards Jay, and whispered in his ear.

"Don't, don't rub me -- I'll cum, I'm so horny." He whispered, mindful that there were others in the room.

Part of him wished that Jay would make him cum anyway, though... The shameless part.

Jay didn't stop his actions, but he did not increase them either, he knew that Devin might end up cumming, but the worse scenario was Jay was just playing with his girlfriend and she ended up cumming, but Jay thought even that was unlikely to happen, it depended on how Devin reacted to it. Jay looked at the beer bottles of the other guys, it looked like they would be going soon, they had seemed to not be paying attention to Jay and Devin, mostly because Jay's focus appeared to be on his girlfriend, it was most likely why they was drinking their beer faster than they normally would, they got the hint that Jay wanted some alone time.

But Jay wanted there to be people around whilst he did this, if they was alone Devin could just easily avoid the issue like he was doing earlier, Jay did not want that, plus Jay loved teasing him, the way he reacted was always so cute, allot of the time Jay could see right through Devin, but still, he liked seeing him struggle with how his body reacted to Jay's touch.

"No I don't want to stop, maybe I want you to cum, maybe I want my friends to see the shame on your face after you have creamed you panties." Jay kept up the teasing, he wondered how close Devin was close to cumming, he also wondered if Devin was really against cumming in this situation, either way, Devin would soon learn that Jay has all the control. "I tell you what baby, you admit that you are horny because of me, you admit that you are actually looking forward to having me throw you down and having my fat hard cock push into you ass, you admit that you love the thought of wrapping your legs around me, then I will stop, but if you do admit those things, I expect you to mean them." Jay shifted his hand so his rubbing was on Devin's small cock directly.

Devin let go when Jay continued anyway. There was no way he could stop him, he didn't want to stop him, and it would look suspicous. He closed his eyes, bit his lip -- grabbed onto Jay's leg with one hand as the other grasped the couch. God, he was so close... he could barely even spare the thought to the other boys in the room. Devin opened his eyes and stared at Jay when he spoke his words, hanging on to every syllable. He'd better want it -- Devin was going to cream his panties for all he was worth in a few moments. It wasn't just the touching that was bringing him closer to the edge, it was the words, the dominating way Jay was just.. speaking to him, touching him.

It had to come to a head eventually, and why not now, mere moments before his friends left? Devin prepared himself, his toes curling as he threw his head back before whispering again into Jay's ear. Jay shifted his hand, and it felt even better.

"You make me so fucking horny, Jay. I want you to throw me down and fuck me, I want to tell you that I've been fantasizing about wrapping myself around you, about running... my tongue, across your body..." He said, his breath shallow. "Please don't stop... keep.. rubbing my clit..." Devin whispered, cheeks beat red. A second later he let out a high pitched noise. He quickly brought a hand over his mouth, muffling it beyond the first note. His own lewdness and the rubbing, combined with being horny since before getting into the damn thong, and the idea of being watched drove him over the edge.

His tiny cock throbbed and spurted. It wasn't a lot, and it wasn't forceful, but it was enough to flood his thong, and make him feel momentarily exhausted and confused. If Jay's hand was still touching that pathetic little thing directly[?] -- his hand might get most of it.

Jay couldn't believe his ears, Devin had said what Jay asked, in fact he had said more, but he also asked for Jay to not stop, the whole point was to get Jay to stop but Devin seemed to want more, Jay wondered if it was because Devin was so close to the edge that the pleasure was too much for him to want it to end, or maybe a part of Devin actually liked the situation he was in. Jay complied with Devin's wishes and did not stop. Jay knew by doing this that Devin was going to cum, but he didn't care, he loved the thought of Devin cumming in front of his friends.

When Devin did cum, a smirk formed on Jay's face, the little squeal he heard, Jay wanted to laugh, even that sounded girly, Jay's friends also noticed, and they had guessed what had happened, they also saw the smirk on Jay's face, Jake did feel sorry for Devin though, he could tell that it would be an embarrassing position to be in. "Jay we are going to head to the party, it seems you have plenty on your plate." Jay looked back at Billy. "Ok man, I promise we will hang out soon or something, I just wanted spent the night with Devin tonight." They both said their goodbyes and let themselves out.

Jay removed his hand finally it was a bit wet with Devin's cum, Jay just wiped it off. "How do you feel? You know they know what happened right? They know you creamed yourself in front of them." Jay was teasing just a little bit more, he was going to try and tease like this from now on, he wanted to find out if Devin liked being treated like that. "Did you mean what you said, or was it just in the heat of the moment, do you actually want those things? Do you finally accept how much you want me?" Jay was hoping that Devin said yes, that would mean this night worked. "You know I don't know why you have been trying to deny it or hide it, if you want me you should admit it to yourself, I am your boyfriend and if you start being a good girl, I will treat you the way you want."

Devin spent the entire process of Jay's friends leaving looking embarrassed and catching his breath. He was too ashamed to even glance at them... and they, at least, just let themselves out. Devin wondered if Jay did this with his normal girlfriends -- hell, he wondered if a normal girl would have even put up with it. Probably not, if he was honest, but Jay was doing a good thing for him. He was going out on a limb for him. So, Devin reasoned, he could do more with himself than he could with other girls. Other? Devin watched Jay wipe his pathetic seed away somewhere, before looking at him.

"I know..." He said, breathless. His cock shrank to an even more pathetic size, easily tucking into the thong. Devin adjusted his underwear. God, he'd only just remembered they could see the straps of his thong on his hips! He was a serious slut, wasn't he? "I..." He said, stopping. He looked at Jay. Stared at him. And then he looked at himself. It really shouldn't be this hard for him. It should be easy. He should either want it, or not. Either he was a gay little bitch who wanted to worship a big cock in a thong... or he wasn't, and he was playing around just to fit in. In truth, he was just afraid of coming to terms with a sense of self that wasn't exactly accepted by society. He looked at Jay. He was... he was basically crushing on the boy, after that. After what he had said. If Jay kept true to his word, then Devin thought he might be able to be really, really happy. Maybe even for the rest of his life.

"I really meant those things. I really, really want you..." He said, leaning forward to press his head against Jay's warm chest. "Seriously. Please." He said, nearly begging.

Jay smiled at Devin. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" Jay placed his hand over Devin's cheek, using his thumb to lightly rub it, he slowly moved in for a soft kiss, Jay used his tongue to explore Devon's mouth. The kiss was gentle and caring, this was Jay's way of being nice, it was his way of showing Devin that he was happy with him, James eventually parted. "You should be proud of who you are and what you feel, remember I can get pretty much anyone and I chose you, if I was you, I would want to make me want to keep you." Jay took off his shirt, revealing again his firm body to Devin, his pelvic muscles were teasing at what was under his pants. "Now let's see if we get get you better acquainted with my cock."

Jay lifted Devin up and carried him up the stairs, Jay found he could lift Devin with ease, Devin had a small frame so it did not put much strain on Jay's firm body, as Jay was walking up the stairs, started speaking. "My friends are mostly nice people, but when you see them, all they will remember is tonight, they saw how much control I have over you, they know you are my bitch." Jay started chuckling to himself. "You never know, one day, I might even get you a collar."

When they reached the bedroom, Jay put Devin down and stood him up on his feet, Jay shut his bedroom door and walked over to sit on the bed. "You was practically begging for me just a moment ago, well here I am, no more waiting, come and get what you want, come and take my cock out, I love seeing how small you look next to it." Jay could have been forceful, but he wanted to make sure that Devin was fully ready to accept his own lust for Jay, he wanted to see him do whatever Jay told him.

Devin laughed a little bit. "I guess not..." He said, staring right at Jay while he thumbed his cheek. god... that drove him wild. That felt so reassuring. When Jay leaned in, Devin leaned in as well, reciprocating the kiss unabashedly. It was soft, sensual -- not the hard, lustful kiss he had received a few moments ago. Jay took off his shirt, and Devin swooned, letting his hand run across the male's hardened, sculpted body. It was such a far cry from his own. He licked at his lips and flicked a mischievous glance to Jay. He... definitely wanted acquainted with his cock. It was a night of exploration.

Jay lifted him up, and Devin wrapped his smooth legs around the male. He brought his delicate hands up to Jay's neck, and clutched at it briefly before leaning up to nibble at his ear, to tease him the way Jay was teasing him. A collar...? He never knew he wanted one so bad.

"I want to be your little sissy bitch." He said, barely able to believe what he said. Jay finally put him down adn closed the door. Devin waited, pulling his skirt up a little bit to show more of his legs as Jay sat back, told him to come and get what he wanted. Devin let his eyes travel low, and rest on Jay's cock. He was hard again, his tiny clit straining against the wet panties, slick with his own juices. He got down to his knees immediately, and crawled forward. He felt like a fucking porn star for a moment, and he loved it. The boy reached his hands up to Jay's thighs, rubbing them briefly before sliding past over his hard member and up to the button of his pants. He opened it, then drew his hands back. He leaned his head forward, stretching toward him. He took the zipper of the male's jeans in to his teeth, and looked straight up --

Then drew his head back, unzipping it slowly with his mouth. His hands reached up to pull Jay's pants off, leaving the male in just his underwear. Devin wasn't even thinking about anything but Jay's cock anymore -- he was just on autopilot. His cock was twitching every second or two with anticipation. He rubbed his face against the bulge in Jay's underwear, and then placed his nose at the base of the male's cock, right between his balls and his cock, and sniffed heavily. He gave a small moan, and then reached his delicate little fingers up to finally free the beast from it's cage. He grabbed it with both hands, and pressed his face against Jay's massive, veiny tool.

"How's that...?" He asked. If asked, Devin would have sworn he had never done this before -- even as his tongue flicked out and tasted the flesh of Jay's manhood.

SKbm said:
Devin laughed a little bit. "I guess not..." He said, staring right at Jay while he thumbed his cheek. god... that drove him wild. That felt so reassuring. When Jay leaned in, Devin leaned in as well, reciprocating the kiss unabashedly. It was soft, sensual -- not the hard, lustful kiss he had received a few moments ago. Jay took off his shirt, and Devin swooned, letting his hand run across the male's hardened, sculpted body. It was such a far cry from his own. He licked at his lips and flicked a mischievous glance to Jay. He... definitely wanted acquainted with his cock. It was a night of exploration.

Jay lifted him up, and Devin wrapped his smooth legs around the male. He brought his delicate hands up to Jay's neck, and clutched at it briefly before leaning up to nibble at his ear, to tease him the way Jay was teasing him. A collar...? He never knew he wanted one so bad.

"I want to be your little sissy bitch." He said, barely able to believe what he said. Jay finally put him down adn closed the door. Devin waited, pulling his skirt up a little bit to show more of his legs as Jay sat back, told him to come and get what he wanted. Devin let his eyes travel low, and rest on Jay's cock. He was hard again, his tiny clit straining against the wet panties, slick with his own juices. He got down to his knees immediately, and crawled forward. He felt like a fucking porn star for a moment, and he loved it. The boy reached his hands up to Jay's thighs, rubbing them briefly before sliding past over his hard member and up to the button of his pants. He opened it, then drew his hands back. He leaned his head forward, stretching toward him. He took the zipper of the male's jeans in to his teeth, and looked straight up --

Then drew his head back, unzipping it slowly with his mouth. His hands reached up to pull Jay's pants off, leaving the male in just his underwear. Devin wasn't even thinking about anything but Jay's cock anymore -- he was just on autopilot. His cock was twitching every second or two with anticipation. He rubbed his face against the bulge in Jay's underwear, and then placed his nose at the base of the male's cock, right between his balls and his cock, and sniffed heavily. He gave a small moan, and then reached his delicate little fingers up to finally free the beast from it's cage. He grabbed it with both hands, and pressed his face against Jay's massive, veiny tool.

"How's that...?" He asked. If asked, Devin would have sworn he had never done this before -- even as his tongue flicked out and tasted the flesh of Jay's manhood.

Jay couldn't believe how Devin was acting, he must have really wanted him at this point, either that or Devin was just seeing things much differently now, never the less Jay did love this new side to Devin. All Jay had wanted since he first made Devin that offer was for him to accept Jay's help and not resist, when Jay first saw Devin, he hated the way he looked, but he saw potential for him, he knew he would be really cute as a girl, this was not a game for Jay, he truly liked Devin, it was the reason he didn't just play around with him, Jay had made a commitment in making Devin be in a relationship with him and Jay was going to take that seriously, although he was not going to stop his teasing and games, he loved making Devin squirm.

Jay pressed his cock against Devin's face, it was quite a sight, the large cock took up allot of Devin's face. "That was good, you are being a good girl, but after that performance, I have to seriously consider that collar idea." Jay smirked at Devin, Jay was just joking about the collar, but it was something he would definitely do, especially considering how it would make Devin look, it would also show another layer of control over Devin and Jay would not want to pass up that opportunity.

Jay continued to stroke his cock across Devin's face, he was holding Devil's face like earlier. "When you came in your panties earlier, it was pathetic, but don't feel bad, you have me now, when I cum, you will see the difference, you will feel it, I will fill your ass up with my cum and you will love it, you will come back for more, you will beg me to use your ass and you mouth whenever I can." Jay was basically trying to put idea's into Devin's head, that is if they wasn't already there. "Now suck my cock for me, make me happy that it was you I picked, taste the thing you will fall in love with." Jay knew he was showing two sides to Devin, a gentle side and a teasing side, but he felt he needed both and he knew when to use them, he wanted Devin to know that he liked him, but he also needed Devin to know that Jay is the man in this relationship and Devin is the little bitch.

Devin smiled. Half his face was covered by that cock, but the other half was plainly exposed. He was smiling, his pearly white teeth visible as his tongue continued to flick and taste Jay's cock. He was pretty pleased with himself, too. If this was his big, fat cock he would have loved someone doing this to him. Maybe that was what he could do to make himself good enough for Jay to want to keep -- he could treat him the way he'd want to be treated, if he had a cock. Jay stroked his cock against his face, and Devin brushed his face against Jay's cock in turn. He loved Jay touching his face -- whether it was with his hand, or his cock. He inhaled deeply, the musk of Jay's manhood filling his nose, dominating his sense of taste and smell.

It really was pathetic earlier. Jay was definitely putting ideas into his head, alright -- ideas of him screaming in pleasue, of Jay filling him up again and again... of himself begging to service this towering example of masculinity. It made him draw one of his hands between his legs and start rubbing at his cock through his wet panties again. Jay didn't have to tell him twice what to do. Devin licked him from base to tip, dragging his face free from the male's cock, he kissed the tip, and then did what he'd want any girl to do: He wrapped his pretty pink lips around the head and sucked it, bobbing forward and back, taking more and more with each bob. He could get about half of it in easily. A hand reached forward to grab the base of Jay's cock, and started to stroke it to make up for that.

Unless, of course, he was stopped at some point. Things were perfectly clear to Devin, alright.

Jay was the man. And he never really was one.

Jay loved the sight of Devin's little mouth wrapped around his cock, he never guessed that he could get this enjoyment from Devin, well not this much anyway, Jay wanted to make Devin crazy, he wanted Devin to be glad with how things had turned out. "You know Devin, when Billy was checking you out earlier, that was not put on, when he saw your legs, he wanted you, much like I want you, loads of guys will think that, but they wont get it, you are mine, I told you I would protect you and I will, I am not letting that cute butt of yours go anywhere."

The anticipation was getting to Jay, although he was enjoying this, he just wanted to take Devin's ass, Jay had been waiting for this for a while now, he had been wanting to take Devin since he first walked into his house. Jay used his hand to bob Devin's mouth up and down on his cock a bit more and then slowly pulled him off, Jay pulled Devin to his feet and pulled him close, he started kissing his neck and began pulling down his panties, Jay returned his hands up and started fondling Devin's bare ass, he was gripping it and pulling it apart. Jay moved his finger to find Devin's little hole and started to rub his finger over it, he didn't apply any pressure, he was just playing for now.

"Devin, it is time, I am going to fuck you, and I am not going to stop until all of my cock is inside you." Jay wanted Devin to know that he was going to be taking his whole cock, even if it is so big, Jay gave Devin's ass a firm slap. "Now get on the bed."

Devin continued to suck his cock, bobbing his head up and down. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He was on his knees, rubbing himself through a thong, jerking off a cock twice the size of his own and sucking it with his mouth -- with another male's hand on his head, guiding it. But slowly, with a gentle tug of his long dark hair, Jay pulled him off. Devin sucked in air through his mouth, looking up almost as if he was confused. It became clear when he was stood up and his panties were dropped to the floor. His tiny little hairless cock and balls fell out. Jay fondled his ass, groping it, spreading it -- touching it in ways no one had before. Devin stumbled forward, his tiny hands wrapping around Jay's cock and stroking it. Jay's finger brushed across the hole, and Devin shivered.

He looked up.

"The whole thing? It won't fit..." He said, in disbelief. When Jay slapped his ass, he yelped, and moved to get on the bed. He got on his hands and knees, and loked betwen his legs at Jay. His little cock was leaking precumon to the bed as he reached his hands behind him and, bravely, spread his cheeks. There was a red imprint where Jay had smacked his soft flesh. "Shouldn't... shouldn't you use your fingers first?" He asked, more than a little nervous.

Jay laughed at Devin. "As much as I like your enthusiasm, how about you let me handle things, remember I am the man and you are the bitch, so you will start acting like it." Jay moved to the bed, he really did like Devin's enthusiasm, but the way he positions himself was like he was just expecting Jay to slam him cock into Devin's ass. Jay sat Devin up and removed his tank top and the stuffed bra and then pushed him down onto his back. Jay did want to dominate Devin, but he knew he couldn't just fuck Devin, not the first time, maybe in the future he could take things faster, but for now he needed to make sure Devin could take his cock.

Jay moved close to Devin and started to run his hand over his body. "I wasn't joking when I said you was going to take my whole cock, but first we need to get that cut butt of yours prepared, I assume nothing has been in there before." Jay moved his fingers into Devin's mouth expecting him to suck on them, he wanted to get them nice and wet, after this, Jay moved them to Devin's ass, he started rubbing his whole, but was only teasing at this point. "That tiny clit of yours looks so pathetic right now, look at it, still covered in your dirty seed, I was only rubbing it for a few minutes earlier and even then you couldn't handle it. Look at my cock, look at how manly it is, thick and large, veins straining around it, any girl would love to have this, but I am giving it to you, are you grateful?"

ay started to pressure one of his fingers into Devin's small hole, he was soft at first, but got more and more firm until Devin's ass gave in and Jay's finger slowly sank in.

Devin was stripped of the stuffed bra and the tanktop, and left with nothing but a skirt on as Jay laid him on his back. He twisted his body into Jay's hand when it ran across his frame, an instinctual, primal response. Jay was right -- nothing had been in there before, nothing like that. It wasn't long before that hand made it into his mouth. He knew what to do -- the boy sucked at his fingers, licked and flicked at them, got them as wet as he could while pretending they were the cock he was playing with mere moments before. Devin bent his knees at a 45 degree angle and shifted his hips lightly, giving Jay easy access with his fingers -- they made him shiver again, and grab the sheets.

He looked at his clit when Jay spoke of it -- and then looked at the male's cock. He knew what he was supposed to say, and he'd already crossed a line...

"I'm so grateful for your big, manly cock Jay. It makes my clit so hard and my mouth water." He said, letting out a high pitched noise when he pushed past the pink ring with his finger. That -- felt strange. He groaned, and laid back. "I wish my stupid clit was covered in your cum."

Jay was pushing his finger in slowly, Devin's butt was resistant and it was hard for Jay to move his finger much at all, he didn't want to force it in, Jay was not lying when he said he wanted Devin to want him more and more every day, he wanted Devin to think of nothing but how it feels to have his large cock inside him whenever they was together and forcing too much would not make this enjoyable for Devin. Jay did look down on Devin, but in a good way, he saw this as a relationship, but one that had a very unusual nature to it.

As Jay was slowly trying to press his finger further inside Devin, he moved his chest over Devin's pressing down with some of his weight so all Devin could feel what Jay's hard body smothering him, Jay also grabbed Devin's chin with his free hand and held it in place. "Oh it will be eventually, there is not going to be a single part of your body that my cum will not touch, I will mark you as mine." Jay's lips were extremely close to Devin's but he did not let them touch, knowing that Devin could not move much he liked the teasing. Jay's finger had now pushed in to the second knuckle.

Jay himself was getting really turned on at this point, he cock was already slightly wet, he used his hand that was on Devin's chin and rubbed it around his own cock, then pressed it into Devin mouth. "This is what I really taste like, do you like it?" As Jay said this, his finger was fully pushed into Devin and he pulled it back and started pushing again, trying to create a rhythm.

Devin's ass was definitely tight as hell, squeezing on Jay's fingers and restricting it. Rejecting it, even, one could say. Devin threw his hands to the side, gripping at the sheets as Jay moved closer, pressing down on him. He was pushed into the bed, crushed between his -- boyfriend's hard, athletic body and the soft, pillowey sheets. He squirmed, smooth hairless body bucking against Jay's as he continued to work his finger slowly in. Devin's head only stilled because Jay held him by the chin. He moaned, loving the sensations he was currently experiencing -- well, except for the finger in his ass. But he figured that would have to go away eventually. Jay was so confident about it, how could he doubt it would eventually feel good?

Devin's cock twitched.

"Can't wait." He said in breathless reply, straining to try and kiss Jay, but he was just out of reach -- he could scarcely move with Jay on top of him, and that gave him such a rush. His heart was pounding of his chest as Jay got half his finger in, and started to move it in and around. Jay's finger pushed insistently against his lips, and without thinking Devin wrapped his lips around it, sucked and licked at it and the fluid he'd coated it with. He slowly pulled his head back, popping off the digit. Did he like it?

"I love it." He said, breathless. "Jay, this is amazing..." He confessed, reaching his hands towards the male, to run them along his back, his chest. "Thank you so much for picking me." His cheeks were so damn red, they might as well been the color of roses.

Jay started to wet his fingers again with his own precum and began rubbing it over Devin's lips, wetting them and making sure the taste of Jay was on Devin lips for a while. Jay's finger was slowly moving in and out of Devin's ass, although it was still not easy, there was still allot of resistance so Jay had to use some force to push past it. As Devin was using his hands to explore Jay's body, Jay began guiding them back to his own ass, it was firm and hard, not soft and squishy like Devin's was.

Jay eventually tried pushing another finger into Devin's ass and although it was not easy, he managed to get it in. Jay did the same as he did with the first finger, pushing it further inside until he met resistance then waiting for his ass to get used to him, then pushing it in further again. When James finally had two fingers fully inside, he started to spread his fingers and stretch Devin's ass.

Jay shifted himself and started to use his tongue to tease down Devin's body, first at his collar bone but the moved towards his flat chest, he eventually began teasing his nipples with his tongue. "I did pick you and all yo did was try to resist me and say no, you have been a bad girl Devin and you are going to repay me.." Jay moved down Devin's body, kissing his stomach, he was making it seem he was heading towards Devin's clit. "You see, I really like you and I am prepared to make you happy and keep you mine..." Jay moved lower against whilst still fingering his ass, but stopped just before he reached that one sensitive spot and moved back up. "But seeing as you was being a bad girl, you are not going to get any favours from me, until you prove yourself as a good girlfriend."

Jay was not intending on doing anything, he was just teasing Devin, but he loved how it made him feel, Jay had all the control here and all Devin could do was lay there and take it. Jay moved back up to Devin's face, pinning him to the bed with his body again, he spread his fingers as far as he could, trying to open up Devin's hole as much as he could, the pressed in a third finger. "Devin, tell me right now, how does it feel to have your ass used like this, do you still want me inside you?"

Devin flicked a tongue over his lips. Boy, he felt like a sex little whore right now, even as Jay slipped a second finger in and started to spread them. He shifted, making a noise that was definitely one of discomfort, but that was probably to be expected. His boyfriend's tongue ran along his collar bone -- giving him goosebumps -- and then down to his chest, to his nipples. They were hard right now, and had never experienced anything like that. He moaned and squeaked, trying to encourage Jay despite the pain. He wanted to get to the good part -- to the part where it started to feel good. He looked down at Jay, wondering if he was going to make it all the way down...

And got his answer. Apparently not, because he had been a bad girl. Devin pouted, throwing his head back and arching his back into Jay's fingers.

"Sorry. I was just afraid -- and... didn't know it could feel like this." He said breathless. It only got harder to breathe when Jay started pinning him again. Devin was sweating, incredibly hot and bothered. He brought his hands back from Jay's ass and ran them through his own, long hair. With a third finger in, it was getting hard to concentrate on anything but breathing. His clit was twitching almost constantly now. He squeaked out a noise, and covered his mouth with a few fingers.

"It-- it hurts." He confessed, telling Jay the truth. "But -- I still want you inside me. I want your big fucking dick inside my ass." He said, looking at Jay, and offering his best fuck me eyes that he could manage. The lust was overwhelming.

Jay started to slowly remove his fingers and moved so his body was in between Devin's legs, Jay wanted this position so it was like he was fucking a girl and he wanted Devin to feel like that. Jay placed the head of his cock against Devin's ass hole, it was warm, but even now Jay could tell this was going to be tight, Jay did not yet push inside, he was using his cock to rub against Devin's butt, smothering it with Jay's precum, making it wet and slippery. "I know it hurts baby and it will hurt a bit more, but just close your eyes and picture me fucking you harder than I have fucked anyone, think about how it would look, think about how good it will make me feel, when you get used to my cock, it will feel good for you too."

Jay started to apply pressure and pushed his cock slowly inside Devin, it was touch, even though Jay had tried to prepare Devin with his fingers, his cock was much bigger than his fingers and it showed. "Think about how much I will want your ass again and again." Jay started to lick Devin's lips, he knew this part would be tough for Devin, so he was going to ease on the teasing a bit, he gently stroked Devin's cheek in a moving way. "If you get through this, when people see you, they want see a kid who is just there to be bullied, they will see Jay's hot girlfriend." Continuing his caresses Jay started to softly kiss Devin, their lips were barely touching it was showing Jay's nicer side. As Jay was kissing Devin, his cock was pushing inside, it had gone in two inches so far, but it was not the length that was the problem, it was the thickness, Jay decided to bring back the teasing a little, if only to make Devin even more turned on. "Plus, admit it, my fat cock is one of the things you love about me, you love the though of having your ass completely violated by it." Jay gave Devin a wink and a smile and pushed in some more.

Devin let out a shaky breath when Jay pulled his fingers out. Jeez. He thought to himself as Jay position between his legs. He looked down, and saw his own small cock standing at rigid attention. He saw his legs spread and on either side, and past those things he saw Jay's hard abs and chest looming between his legs. He let his eyes draw up to Jay's face. That... made him feel like a woman, already. He felt emasculated, and he felt turned on because of it. He shifted his skirt as Jay rubbed his cock against his soft ass, and hid his own clit from his own view.

Jay started to slip inside. Devin's breath caught, and turned to a long, drawn out and low moan until he ran out of breath. Jay licked at his lips; Devin shivered, hips bucking as he momentarily tried to escape. That stopped when Jay stroked his cheeks, still insistently moving his cock forward. Devin's hole quivered around the male's member, squeezing it as he tried to open his eyes to look at Jay, but he couldn't. He had to keep them closed.

"I... I love your cock. It makes me feel like a girl..." He said, breathless. "Holy shit, it hurts. Is the whole thing in?" He asked, making so, so many uncontrolled and sweet little noises.

Jay Managed to finally get about a third of his cock inside, but he thought this was a good point to start moving more, he didn't try and push more in, instead he was fucking Devin with just this part of his cock, slowly at first, as Jay did this, he made a point to push a bit more inside when he didn't feel too much resistance, he knew that by doing this, whenever Devin felt he was getting used to it, he would find more of Jay's cock inside him. "Not yet, but try not to focus on the end result, just try and get to the point where you can enjoy it."

Jay started to increase his speed of the pumps, still pushing further and further in. "Open your eyes." Jay listed the skirt slightly and Devin would be able to see that more than half of Jay's cock was buried deep inside his ass. "Don't stop looking at it until you cannot see my cock any more." Jay wanted Devin to watch what Jay was doing to him, he wanted him to feel like he was there for Jay to use. Jay started pushing a bit harder, this kept up until Jay was mostly inside, with his large balls resting on the cheeks of Devin's butt, Jay held his position. "There it is all in, I told you, you was going to take my full cock." Jay didn't want this whole encounter to be pain so he was giving Devin a chance to get used to the feeling.

Devin couldn't believe it -- not yet? There was more coming? He exhaled as Jay started to pull out, and then push back in. Jesus christ, he was getting fucked by a giant dick in a skirt on his back staring up at a man. He was such a fucking faggot after this -- there was no doubt about it, no hiding it. People would just know. Hell, people had already known before even he did. Jay told him to open his eyes and without thinking, Devin complied. He looked between his legs, saw that Jay was only halfway in. Only halfway?

"Yes Sir." He replied, again without thinking. He stared, watching it disappear deeper and deeper into himself. His breathing caught again, and he almost closed his eyes from the pain, but then -- about seven inches in -- something happened, something that made Devin violently shake and shiver and call out in a loud squeak even as Jay buried himself to the hilt. He felt the bigger male's heft balls against his ass, and tried to reclaim himself.

"I -- I can't believe it's all the way in." He said, looking between his legs. "What... the hell was that a few seconds ago?" He asked, looking up at Jay for some kind of guidance, or clarification as to what could possibly be hiding in his ass to make him spasm like that. He hadn't even realized his cock was basically leaking fluid for the past few seconds, either.

Back
Top Bottom