Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The birth of a star. (SA and SKbm)

Julia gave a moan as he grabbed her hard cock. "ooohh... " It throbbed by his touch. That hand on her cum soaked cock was almost making her swoon. But she managed a smiled, "I... It's a secret baby. Maybe you'll learn it someday."

With her hand still on his ass and his hand on her cock she leaned in and kissed his neck and whispered to him, "I could do this all day baby."

Sammy shook his head. Secret -- it was bullshit, that was what it was! But he smiled back at her all the same.

"Yeah, me too -- but..." He said, slowly starting rise and free himself from the assault on his neck that was making him hard again, from the hand on his ass -- "...but I don't know if I can help you chop this wood any other way than going to wash up. So, unless you want to just jerk off onto me or something," He said, implying that despite already being painted by her cum, he might just want a double coating. "Then I'm going to go wash up so you can too."

He waited for her answer.

Julia grinned, "No baby. Just go and wash yourself." And with a wink she added, "But I might take you up on the offer later." She let him go and sat back in her chair. She cursed herself a little for acting like a schoolgirl in love around Sammy. She really needed to get her act together and be professional.

She looked at the contract. It had several places that Sammy needed to sign. There was of cause the whole employment section where he was employed by her company for the next three years. Then there was the part where her company would manage all the practical stuff. Then there was the part where she'd get the first million and then 20% of all he earned and Sammy would get the rest after expenses. There also were a few legal details about copyrights and such. And lastly there was the part about how they'd renegotiate a potential new contract after this one.

She laid out the papers for Sammy to read once he came back. Then she undressed and put her cum stained clothes on the floor next to her chair. Her ripped panties were still lying on the chair.

Sammy nodded, and headed off to the bathroom to clean himself off. A good amount of hand scrubbing and thrown water, and eventually he was as good as new. The hardest bit of cum to get off him were bits that landed in his hair, but he managed it all the same and returned to look seriously over the contract. He readjusted himself, and slipped back into his tight little dress, too. He really was happy with the contract, and signed it. She got up, and he asked one question before she left the room --

"Should... should I be stuffing my bras and things?" He asked, without looking up, slowly but surely signing the sheet. Regardless of her answer, he was left in the room with her cum-stained clothes -- and the ripped remains of her panties on the chair. Sammy looked at the door as he finished signing the contract... and then reached over the table to grab them, to take them and hide them. He had loved the scent of her sex -- even if it was a giant cock -- and he was sure those ripped panties would smell like it. What was more, this was his first major sexual experience! He wanted a trophy, to remember his agent by! And Sammy doubted she would mind. Even sill, he hid it inside his dress and waited for Julia to return.

As she walked to the bathroom she looked back at him. "No. At least not a lot. You should use bras with a little stuffing. But we don't want you to look fake. People love the natural girls."

Then she closed the door and let him sit in quiet and sign the contract. She looked at herself in the mirror. She loved her own after-sex look and she felt good too. But she really needed that erection down. She turned on the cold shower and jumped in. After a few minutes of intense cold water running down her body she was soft enough to get back. She dried herself off and found some clean clothes she always kept at her office bathroom. With her cock soft it had also shrunk considerably. It wasn't much bigger than an ordinary soft cock. She could tug it between her legs and with the extra strong fabric of her panties she were able to hide her bulge all together. She wore a simple white shirt and a pair of grey pants.

Then she went back to the office. She stopped and looked at Sammy. He was sitting there in his dress looking at the contract. He was so cute and such a natural that Julia knew she had hit jackpot - in more ways than one. She walked over to him. "So is everything in order Sammy? Or is there something you want changed?"

There was probably a joke there, about her coming out with pants on and him sitting there with a dress on.

"I actually thought that contract was really fair. I know from like, message boards and stuff that a lot of people get awful contracts, especially bands, and it sucks. But this one seemed fair. All I have to do is live like a girl for a few years, and I make a ton of money. And if I get popular, then we both get a ton of money. I don't have anything else to ask for, that's for sure -- so... what else do I ahve to do now? You're the expert."

She sat down on her chair, noting that her panties were gone, but didn't mention it. "Well Sammy." She said and looked seriously at him. "Now the hard work begin." She opened several documents on her computer and began typing.

"First we need to set you up with a new place to live. You can't live with in a small run down apartment like you do now, you need something fitting a rising star. Like everything else I'll take care of that. Then we need to get you a personal stylist that'll make sure you look spectacular every day. You'll visit her every morning before you even think of doing anything else. We'll also have to set you up with a song teacher to train your voice." She looked up at him and stopped typing. "And that's where my greatest concern comes in. If your voice breaks your career will be over in an instant. So I strongly suggest that we take steps to prevent that." She looked back at her computer again, "We'll of cause have to set you up with a whole new wardrobe." And with a smile to him she added, "I'd love to go on a shopping spree with you." Before getting professional again, "And I need to know if you play any instruments and how well. Then we need to set you up with a teacher. And if you don't I think you should start taking piano lessons twice a week." She checked off another thing on her list, "We'll also need to give you dancing lessons. Both classical and rhythmic."

She looked up at him, "I know it's a lot. But that's what you are going to pay me for. I'll set you up with the people you need to know. Then I'll make sure your schedule is filled every week and month. You are going to work hard from now on." Julia stopped herself. She had been talking without giving Sammy a chance of saying anything.

A stylist, a new house -- he could get behind that. He had no idea what he was doing with makeup or hair, let alone coordinating his outfits. He could pass all that off on his stylist. A vocal trainer was necessary -- she was right. He didn't think anything would make his voice break, but he'd ask her what she meant by that anyway -- as soon as he got a moment to talk!

"Yeah -- wow, that is a lot. Okay, I guess it really is a lot of work. I don't need a physical trainer or nutritionist or anything like that? And -- yes, I'd love if you went on a shopping spree with me! I was just kind of fumbling around before, but you probably know what you're doing. Plus... I could use you to tell me whether something works or not." He said, smiling -- oh, and maybe he was imagining sucking that glorious dick of hers in a dressing room. Maybe. "Uh, I play the keyboard a little bit. And the Harmonica. Nothing else, though. And dance -- like, female dance?" He asked, unsure if he could pull that off... for whatever reason.

"And what are we going to do to make sure that my voice doesn't break?"

Julia were happy he would go shopping with her. She would teach him everything. "Of cause you have to dance like a girl. Showing off your good assets is what you do for a living now." She gave him a little smile. She had seen those assets up close and couldn't wait for him to show them to her again. "But I'm sure you'll be great there as well. Don't worry."

"As for your voice I think we have two ways to go. But I want you to make the decision. We can either start you on hormonal blockers. They'll make sure you don't create too much male hormone and then we'd postpone your male maturity with a few years. Then your voice shouldn't break. But there's always a chance that it might happen. The other option is a bit more extreme. In addition to the hormone blockers we'll also give you female hormones. That will ensure that your voice won't break. And it will also give you a bit more female shapes as well as reduce the hair growth on your body. It might however also hinder your penis in growing any larger than it is at the moment....." and boy was it small compared to Julia, ".... and you might even develop small breasts."

She gave him a few seconds to think about it. Then said, "But it's a huge decision so I don't want you to answer right now. Take the time until tomorrow."

Sammy inhaled deeply while contemplating what she said, to make sure his voice was safe. He didn't expect it to ever get any deeper or anything, but while he sung there might be a chance that his voice would slip into something even more deep in the middle of belting out a note. That was worrisome. But... what she said was worrisome too. He was glad he didn't have to answer right away, because this was a temporary arrangement, technically. He didn't want his penis not to work anymore -- then he'd really be a girl, basically. Could he even cum when it was soft? Sammy had no idea, if he was honest. He wasn't even thinking about the potentiality of small breasts.

"You're right, you're right -- but... I mean, I'm just worried about one thing. The hormones sound like the best option, but they're permanent from what it sounds like. So, I'm worried -- can... can I cum if my dick can't get hard anymore? I know I'm a virgin, but I don't exactly want to die one... or never cum again, you know?"

Julia nodded at Sammy's concerns. "I can understand your worries. Yes the hormones are permanent more or less. But you won't die a virgin that I can promise you." She winked at him. "You will still be able to cum. It's just harder to do from stimulation of your cock. Rather you can stimulate your ass and cum that way." She licked her lips, "I can show you how if you wish. You will not get to do the fucking but will be the one being fucked like the girl you are. But be realistic. With a dick that size you were never destined to please anyone with it."

She looked at him still smiling despite the hard words. Then she continues, "There are more things to do than the ones I've already mentioned. But let's start slowly for today. How about we start going shopping a little and then go to meet your stylist? Then we can go out and celebrate this contract."

Sammy was relieved when she said he was still cum -- and then worried when she said it wouldn't be from his cock, but rather his ass. He was woefully inexperienced, and gave her a puzzled look. This likely lead to Julia telling him that she would show him how. He pursed his lips and nodded -- and then stopped when she said something rather harsh. With a dick that size. He knocked his knees together, adjusted himself. He really, really had been pathetic next to her, and they both knew it when he rubbed his little dick off on half of her monster. He gulped, and smiled right back at her, choosing not to let his own inadequacy bother him as much as he used to.

"Well, okay." He said. "Before I make a decision on hormones, I definitely want you to show me so I know it can happen." He said, before segueing. "Let's go shop!" He said, sounding a little too enthusiastic. "Can we take your car? I walked here."

Julia had not wanted to hurt Sammy's feelings. But she wanted him to understand how things would be from now on. He would never get to fuck anything with that tiny dick and the sooner he realized the truth the sooner he could complete his transformation to a girl.

She smiled when he said he wanted to go shopping. Julia realized that she had worked herself so hard the last months that she hadn't had time to relax with friends. And while this was work it could be fun to go shopping with this cute little girly boy. "Of cause we can take my car. That's another thing we'll have to deal with in the coming days. Some vehicle for you. We'll take care of it through the company. It won't be anything huge or super expensive, but it'll get you where you need to go."

She picked up her purse. "Follow me." And walked towards the elevators to the garage. "So where would you like to go first? Lingerie? Shoes? Dresses?" She asked him as they walked and added with a wink, "Or perhaps a sex shop?"

Sammy smiled; he wondered what she drove? Did she even drive it herself? He found his mind wandering, wondering if she bought american or imports, if she drove muscle cars or luxury -- and only managed to shake himself back into reality after a few moments. "My own car? Awesome." He said, smiling happily -- it was probably free of charge, too! And anyway, in a couple of months he could just buy his own expensive car, like a BMW or something! He smoothed his dress and tugged at it lightly as he followed her into the elevators.

She winked about the sex shop. His mind wandered, wondering exactly what she would want to buy there with him....

"Surprise me, Julia." He said, smirking. "I had to go pick out my clothes yesterday -- that was hard enough. You decide where we're going first... I'm ready for all those things! I'm so excited." He said, fanning himself lightly. "I've never been so excited to just go to a damn store. Is this normal?"

She chuckled, "Oh baby girl. That's how a girl should feel about going shopping with a very large account in her back." They exited the elevator and soon they found Julia's car.
01-tesla-roadster.jpg
A red two seat Tesla. "Well there'll most likely not be room for whatever we buy. So we'll just have it delivered. But jump in girl and lets head to Victoria's Secret first."

She buckled up and started the car. Unlike most sports cars this one was electric and almost didn't make a noise at it exited the garage with Julia behind the wheel.

Honestly, the only reason he knew what sort of car this was was the fact it was plugged in, charging. He didn't waste any time getting into the passenger seat, of course, though he found it quite strange to sit in an electric car. There was barely any noise, no constant hum from the engine at work. He looked at her --

"Are you an environmentalist?"

She looked at him with an amused smile. "Not to any extreme. But in my line of work I get a lot more credit for driving an electric car than anything running on petrol. There's many people in the entertainment industry that is devoted to such things. And then it's nice to have a car that can go from zero to sixty in about three point seven seconds." She got into the traffic on the road, "And the added benefit of knowing you actually does something to protect our planet isn't that bad."

She navigated them through the afternoon traffic and parked after fifteen minutes. Soon they were in a very large Victoria's Secret store. Julia got one of the ladies that worked in the store. "Hi. My friend Sam here needs a wholly new wardrobe. We are starting from the inside and go out. So we'll need several pairs of both bra, panties and stockings. Both for everyday use and for more private use." She smiled at the clerk and winked. And soon Sammy was being led around the store being forced to give his opinion about several different types of lingerie.

Sammy nodded, equipped with the new information. It wasn't so much about making a statement, but rather constructing an image. He didn't have an issue with that... he could respect someone maintaining an image rather than doing something out of an extreme desire. After all, wasn't he a perfect parallel? He was going to completely rearrange his life... he was thinking about getting on hormones, just to maintain the image he and Julia were preparing to craft.

When they got to the store -- Victoria's secret -- he grew shy. He had been shy the other day as well, though. So shy he hadn't gone to a store like this, but had in fact gone to a department store that sold things for all genders. This was a store designed and specifically curated for girls, as far as he knew -- it was a lingerie store. He followed the clerk leading them around dutifully, allowing her to make suggestions -- and he would comment on them.

There were things he was clearly gravitating towards. Things with frills, and bows -- things that tied, occasionally. He seemed to prefer the colors of black and green, and seemed to avoid red and white rather consistently. He liked things of all types -- and soon enough they had a few sets of extra small bras and panties for him to wear day to day, and they were on to the lingerie...

He turned towards Julia.

"What's your favorite kind? I think --" He didn't dare say a woman's opinion, to raise suspicion -- "--A second opinion would be really useful. I think I like Chemise's a lot..."

Julia went along with Sammy as he browsed the store. When he asked for her opinion she picked out a few items. "How about this one?", she held up a black slip. "I think you'll look very sexy in that." She also found a baby doll, "And what about this one sweetie?" Julia loved to shop for lingerie and it seemed like she had found a few bras and a garter belt herself. However her panties she didn't buy in a place like this. She needed a more specialized store for that.

Sammy looked at her two suggestions and was filled with a strange, tingling feeling -- as if he wanted to try them on. He wondered how easy it would be to make her get hard if he showed up wearing one of these one day? He'd... probably have to invite her over at the end of the day, to see if that was the case. He might have had a bit of an infatuation forming with his agent -- one she, as best he could tell, was also trying to deal with. Maybe it was her fetish in the first place to turn him into a female performer? He wasn't sure; he wasn't sure if he wanted to know. It was the best for his career, whether or not she had a kick out of it. He took them both.

"I love them. Can't wait to try them on!" He said, smiling. He was sure they would fit -- he had dealt with worrying about sizes yesterday, and come to survive that just fine. "Did you buy some yourself?" He asked, pointing to the garter belt he could see she was hanging on to.

And I can't wait to see them on. Julia thought to herself.
She gave Sammy a smile. "I can't go into this shop without buying something for myself. You'll soon have it the same way I think. But you won't get to see it." And then she whispered to him, "At least not right now." And she gave Sammy a small kiss on the cheek.

They gathered all they had found and Julia paid for it. She arranged to have it all sent to her home. Then Sammy could pick his items up at her place later.

"Unless you want to browse the wares further I think we should consider eating breakfast." She looked at him with a playful smile, "Or are you still full from your last meal?"

Sammy considered this.

"I-- think that's enough lingerie. And food... well... my last meal had been very... fulfilling," He said, winking at her with red hot cheeks as he recalled sucking her massive cock, of taking her massive load -- it made him squirm and reach a hand to cover his crotch. "But, I think I'd like to see the sex shop, then we could have food delivered to your home, like our things -- and perhaps we could spend the day in... in celebration?" He said, sounding almost coy as he proposed such activity.

Julia lifted an eyebrow. "To a sex shop? My dear how daring. But of cause." This was a pleasant surprise for Julia. She had not imagined that Sammy would be so forthcoming to that idea and for him to suggest it among all the other options were just amazing. She paid for their purchases and then they left.

After a little while the two of them stepped into another store. This was a place that showed even more skin than their previous store. Julia looked at all the things, movies, dildos, bondage equipment, costumes and so on and turned to Sammy, "So girl. What would you like to get here? Did you have something in mind or would you just like to go into one of the boots and see a movie?"

"It wasn't my idea!" He said, thinking she was messing with him. Was it his idea...? "I'm sure you said we were too look for lingerie, dresses, -- and a sex shop!" But before long, they were there -- and he'd never been there. He was nervous, and yet at the same time he was certain he wasn't the first crossdressing, feminine boy that had come in here... and probably not the first that came in with a woman, either. He looked at the shelves, licking his lips. "A movie is tempting, but..." He said, leading her down an aisle. Suddenly, he turned around, and stepped the closest he'd been since sitting on her cock.

"I just want you to get something you want to use on me." He said, sweetly, seductively -- trying to entice her.

"I'll try anything -- as long as it's with you."

Julia hadn't really suggested that they'd go to this shop. She had intended it to be an option for Sammy if he wanted it. But she said nothing, just smiled at him.

When he stepped close, Julia could feel his body slightly touching hers. She smiled and put an arm around him, letting her hand rest on his ass, "In that case baby. I think we should go over here first." She caressed his ass through the dress as they walked around taking several things from the shelves. She took two sets of handcuffs, a nine inch dildo, some lubricant, and a few other items. But when they reached the outfit area she went overboard. Julia picked several very sexy and skimpy panties for Sammy as well as a very sexy maid costume that was clearly intended for Sammy. For herself she found a very tight latex dress that hardly would cover her ass. All the time she kept Sammy close by, with her hand caressing his ass. "So baby girl. What do you think? Would you want me to use this on you?" She said with a wicked smile, "Maybe we should find a changing room to see if it fits."

Back
Top Bottom