Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male - Female - Female Medieval D/s : Princesses and the Pauper

SarneAlK

Moon
The crown of Talis lies in dust, the king deceased and his retinue exiled. Jeptha Cole, man of the merchant class and a self-made military hero, has deposed him and much of the aristocracy. As symbol of the new Talis, Jeptha has retained, shall we say, RIGHTS to the king's nubile daughter of 18 and the king's former concubine of the same age.

I am looking for two women to play the characters; they will be symbols of Jeptha and his revolution, and they will be treated as slaves or concubines. The princess could be less experienced or, potentially, mischievous. She is unlikely to have been close to her father. The concubine might view Jeptha hesitantly but was subject to an old, cruel king whose appetites were far from inspiring.

Those are mere suggestions. Ladies interested in playing the two female roles should expect posts this long or a good deal longer, but should also take full ownership of their characters. Right now this could be medieval-"realistic" or fully fantasy, and I am well open to both. I'm deeply interested in seeing what we might create together!

Back
Top Bottom