Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted & Haunted (whtbitch4u2own & boyo111)

Jessica couldn’t help but chuckled when Gary spoke ill of his son and she didn’t even bother to deny or stand up for Jack. She actually agreed with Gary, “I guess we both know your son well.” Jessica looked at Gary as he looked at her. She couldn’t help but squeeze the spot where her palms were, feeling his muscles, “Seems it made you a man you are today.” She said as she cocked her eyebrows, “And I am glad you gave him some training. Couldn’t imagine how he’d be if you had rather not.”

She didn’t recall that dinner as well as Gary did but she did notice some warm welcome she’d received. Matter of fact, it was after that time, she started to feel that Gary was a little bitter towards her. Marie was fine with her, her being the choice of woman by her son Jack, but the father felt as if he’d been disappointed. And that’s why she always felt that Gary hated her.

Had she known that it was actually an opposite….that his hatred towards her was linked to his attraction towards her. She chuckled, “Spankings? You spanked Jack? I can’t imagine how he’d taken it.” She said and paused, “It must have been long while back though? He never mentioned anything in that regard.” She shrugged her shoulders, watching him dwell in some thoughts before he started looking around for something.

She asked with concern, “What is it? What are you looking for?” She said by patting his shoulder and gasped a little funny when he asked her if she’d been bad. “What?” She said and flicked her hair behind her ears, “So you want to regulate me? Spank me like you used to, to Jack?” She said thinking for a second, “That depends?” She said in a teasing tone of voice, “What would I have to do to be that bad little girl? Not sure if I need spanking…you said you never had to punish a girl. Are you wanting to punish me? Perhaps, look for an excuse. I wonder what is considered a punishable offense.” She asked him, making small talks as she was learning she was liking this just as much, she shouldn’t be but she couldn’t control it.

"That all depends on what you might have done," he winked, "and with whom."

Much as he liked having her on the counter in front of him Gary had a feeling he wanted to play with her, taking her slim body in his arms again carried her over to the chair and sat her on his lap. The way she sat ended up pressing the side of her ass against his erection, which made it pulse a bit and push into her ass. As he looked her over, his hand slipping down to feel the taut buttocks he let his other hand stroke one thigh then the other.

"You do have a nice ass," he smiled at her as he lightly pat it and let his hand grip a cheek. "Very spankable," though it had not been a fantasy of his before it was quickly becoming a thought that was not going away now. As he looked at her all he could imaging was Jessica laying over his lap, her pants pulled down with his hand slapping her bare cheeks.

"For punishable offenses, there are quite a bit from my day. Dating the wrong boy, wearing clothes too revealing, no underwear," Gary lowered his voice huskily as if there was a secret to share, "only bad girls went out without underwear." As he stroked her ass he raised an eye brow, "it almost feels like there is no underwear there. Did you wear some today?"

She chuckled and her mind ran back to all the men she’d been with after moving in. Though, it wasn’t many, she could easily count them men being her neighbor and the black security dude. She nodded, “I’ve done pretty bad things. But you aren’t a saint nor a father, to whom I must confess. Neither my Daddy…” she chuckled as she joked with him.

“Some things are best not mentioned.” She nodded at him as she carried her tiny frame across the kitchen floor and towards the living room where he took a seat in the chair, making her straddle his lap. Her knees dug into the comfortable cushion of the chair as she sat facing him in his lap. She could feel his erection and she looked up at him. She seemed like a tiny girl sitting in a big man’s lap from the way they were sitting and how tall he was, with broad chest.

She looked at him as she was letting down her inhibition, all on her own. It was her sexuality that she was accepting it now and needed no input from the entity. Having these men love her the way they have, she couldn’t really block it off or ignore it BUT accept it. She’d come to realize it. “Do I?” She asked naively, gasping, “You would say that, wouldn’t you?” She said and placed her hands on his shoulders, “Can I call you Father-in-law? Or Daddy is better?” She said and tilt her head to the side.

She made a thoughtful face and chuckled, “Well then, I have dated the wrong boy. And his name is Jack.” She paused and continued, “As for wearing revealing clothes, I don’t but I can, if you want me to commit such a punishable offense?” She cocked her eyebrows at him, nodding yes when he mentioned ‘no underwear’. She looked at him, “I do wear it all the time and am wearing it now. So I guess I am not a bad girl then?” She said and looked at him.

Though the whole daughter thing had never done much for him, Gary could admire how some of the little girls in their neighborhood had grown up. Jessica definitely had grown up, more since marrying Jack. As she straddled him fantasies of all kinds came to him, some whispered in his ear in a soft voice that he accepted without complaint, others fueled by too many late night tv movies, or watching some neighborhood girl suddenly go from gum chewing little girl, to budding young woman with a lush mouth he desired to use.

"Daddy sounds better," just the way she did it with that slight twist in her voice. It literally pulled the cock out of his pants and put it in her mouth, which was all he wanted to do right now. Her body was like putty in his hands, and she did not mind as he placed his hands where he wanted, stroking a breast and touching a nipple to slipping under her pants and touching the tight ass within. "I like the way you say it, its naughty."

As she mentioned Jack it crossed his mind what he was doing, for once he did not care. He was about to grasp a fantasy and nothing was going to stop him right now. As she straddled his lap, feeling the warmth between her legs he could feel the panties under his hands, forgetting them in his thoughts before there was nothing there to punish her for. Unless she did something later, he wanted to feel her ass under his hand, another fantasy to add to his list as his cock rose like a thermometer.

"Later, you can wear something revealing, I'd like that," he grinned as he pushed his hips up. Feeling the pressure there. "For now, why don't you play with this," reaching down he opened his pants, revealing the hard shaft within. "Maybe you should get on your knees and show me what you've learned from Jack."

Jessican knew this was wrong in every book that was out there. It was just plain wrong and need no book to tell her that. But, it felt so good, really good so to say. She sat there in his lap, straddling him and she smiled, "Does it? Daddy?" She said and chuckled, "Father-in-law...." she said, testing to see how it sounded, "Father...." she chuckled and added again, "Daddy...!"

She laughed silly, "I think you are right." She said as she spoke. He'd notice that playfullness in her voice that would work him up for sure. Not just him, it would work up anyone. He would feel her smooth frame even through her clothes that she had on. She looked down as his hands started to play with her breasts and nipples before one of his hands slipped in her pants to squeeze her firm buttocks.

"Later...yes. I would love to. Whatever you say Daddy." She said and nibbled on her lower lip, flirting with him as he psuhed his hips up, making her ride up, jump up as if she was on a horse. "Oooh..." she said as she slowly moved her hips to brush her sex over his hard cock, "I don't think I've learned enough. Perhaps you can teach me. I do need a strict teacher, something your boy never was." She said and lift her butt up and then down, jumping softy on his lap as if she was riding him. "I don't want you to hold or hide yourself from me, here. Let me know and see real you." She said and pushed her hands under his Tshirt, starting to tug it upwards and asked him, "Can I? Take it off." She said and lift it, with his help, it was off. She noticed his hairy but manly chest. Running her hand all over it, she looked up at him, breathing heavier as she giggled a little.

The lilt in her voice turned him on even more, the playful face as she said Daddy was an odd arousal, something Gary never would have expected in himself. Jessica moved just right in his lap and as she pulled his shirt off to touch his chest, the soft skinned hands felt good. He was loving the feeling and the arousal, the anticipation on finally being able to do something, after all these years, was undeniable. Like a thirsty man crossing a desert, she was his cool spring, all he could think of now was taking a deep, long drink of her.

"Yes you can," he told her when the shirt was half off. His hands slipped under hers, pulling it up to expose the slim, tight stomach. Jessica definitely kept herself in shape, "just so long as we take yours off." Licking his lips he had to pause as he thought about it, the distraction of her moving her hips over him, like some sort of lap dance, adding with a wink, "and stick with Daddy."

"Don't worry, you'll learn a lot by the time I am done," he liked the way her hands moved over his muscles. There was a strength in them that touched every chord in him, and in just the right way that he wanted her even more. Much as he wanted to bend her over the counter and ram it in he wanted to savor her, this time since it may never come again and would be over too soon. With a hand caressing her breast, he brought her head to his, tasting the flavor of her lips, his tongue lightly probing into her mouth to touch hers. Holding her mouth to his, enjoying her squirming on his lap knew this was going to be a full and exciting weekend.

Knowing that this mouth would soon be around his cock made it all the more exciting, "now, little girl, if you want to see more of Daddy, then get my pants off. You'll see a whole lot."

Her lips widen before she smiled as she called him Daddy. The choice was his to make so she did presented him with options, now that they were going to be together for two days at least. If Jack doesn't return on Monday, then it would be an extra day but she didn't want to tell that to Gary. She didn't know where this was going but from the looks of it, she's going to have a busy weekend and she was going to be his cadet!

She moved in h is lap as she helped him with his shirt so she can finally touch his chest. She had noticed how fit he was when he was taking a swim in the pool. Noticing his hands slip under hers, helping her with his shirt and she chuckled hearing what he had to say. She watched him lick his lips as he told her to call him Daddy. "Okay daddy...daddy it is." She said and let out a childish giggle. "We can take mine off...if you say so."

She gasped, "Something about that doesn't sound right." She said when he told her she would learn a lot by the time he was done with her. She brushed her fingertips over his torso, liking the rough hairy chest as she couldn't help but lean in to plan a soft kiss in the center of his chest. Her hair would come forward and tickle his skin for a brief second before she pulled back, putting her weight in his lap.

She watched him caress her chest before he moved her head closer to his and kissed her lips. She parted her lips wider when she felt his tongue intrude in her mouth, pushing hers to mesh with his. He only held her face, leaving rest of her body to move as she'd see fit. She chuckled when he told her to get his pants off, shifting back into his lap, she moved her hands down to his pants. Undoing the button and then the zipper, she smiled and shoved her hand down without getting up. She sort of twisted his cock to it would point up rather than down his thighs, noticing his hardness and then the angry red mushroom tip of his cock, "Hmm...how about we play a game!" She said and smiled at him, "We try and avoid having sex as long as we can. It can be tonight or tomorrow...however long. If you lose and slip it inside me, you have to take me out on a date. If I lose...well then, I have no limits whatsoever for the weekend and I am all yours WHENEVER you want me. All you have to do is call for me." She smiled, teasing him with his fingers brushing along his belly.

Jessica was as good as he imagined, better even. Inside her he knew was some sexy, little kitten waiting to get out. As she stroked his chest and stomach, her fingers twisting in his chest hair, it all came out. The way she moved, acted, and talked all dripped sex. As imaginative as he was, and Gary would say not much, this was better. It was a good thing he decided to come out and visit.

Thinking for a moment as he let his hands roam over her, more interested for the moment in feeling her naked body, and seeing her, than anything else. The thought of having her when he called, that was an alluring prospect. Almost giddy with arousal he smiled at her, "sure. I can play your little games." Much as he wanted to shove his cock deep inside her, there were other ways. "Is this only pussy or does this mean your mouth as well?"

When she released his hard shaft, her hand doing that little motion that moved his cock just so, all he could think of was Jessica doing that for him later and licking his cum off her hand and body. A sharp breath as the wave of eroticism ran over his skin, for a second his hair stood on end, it was that good, and it made him want to have the rest of her right then and there. Slipping his hands down he scooped her ass in his palms and with a motion of his arms he pulled the pants down over her hips, exposing her ass and pussy. Seeing the space between her thighs let his hand slip between the crack of her ass and from behind slide a finger between her thighs, touching the long, wet slit.

"Not going to be much of a contest if I don't get to see it." For so long Gary wanted to see that place and now he could not take his eyes off it as his finger rubbed the length, drawing more heat and moisture from her.

She had no idea how he had imagined her to be but for now, she was just being what she was feeling. She wondered just what he was thinking, Gary. Having his daughter-in-law, do such a thing when she should be doing to his son, could he really wish to take his son's wife?

She had put up a proposal and looked at him curiously, eagerly waiting on his decision. She smiled giggling when he agreed to play the little game, "Yay! Only my hands are at disposal and my body. But no, not my mouth or..." she said looking down at her mound.

She could hear his shaky breathing as her hands moved over his cock, teasing him. Was it really in her best favor to actually tease man with a lot of temper. She wasn't aware of his temper but only heard from her husband. She let out a gasp when he yanked her pants down over her hips and then she moved to pull her legs out of it, letting it fall onto the floor by her feet.

She gently tugged it aside as she was still covered in her panties. It was then, she felt his hand rubbing towards her crack and her sex, over her slit. He'd find her to be a little more than just damp. She chuckled and leaned into him, her hands over his shoulders, "Well not you see it. I hope it's a fair contest!" she nipped his lobe before she moved into his lap, taking seat to straddle him. She moved her hips in a slow fashion, teasing him as she moved to an imaginary beat.

Gary was amused at how quickly her slutty side turned on. He had hoped she was like that, there was something about her that oozed sex, to find that she was so made all his fantasies a bit brighter. The game she proposed, was amusing and a turn on, he only wondered how long he would last. Especially when she rubbed against him, her body a hot flame of desire that warmed him up as he sat there with his erection pointing in her direction.

"I assume you mean both holes?" He asked her, his eyes flashing down to where his finger was probing her panties. The heat and wetness was unmistakable, she was more of a sex kitten than he thought.

Under her panties he could feel the outline of her pussy lips, the clit pushing itself up and out as his finger traced one line then another across the soft fabric. A little wet spot appearing as he pressed the panties inside a little, trying to fingerfuck her through the panties, they did not quite stretch that far so he settled with using his fingertip to press inside and rub the long, wet promise underneath.

"I am going to like this game," he smiled as his other hand reached up and pulled a breast to his mouth. His thumb flicking across her nipple before it disappeared between his lips. The silky feel of her tits under his hands got him more excited, and with her hand pumping his cock he was going to have a huge load later. As he groped her breasts wondered where he would let go, she had a great body, covering it in his sperm and watching her rub it into her skin was an erotic thought that stiffened his cock more.

"What else can you do with those hands?"

Jessica found herself teasing the old man. Something about it was so erotic that she was actually turned on and there was no denying it. She loved the way he supported her in his lap as he started to push against her crotch, teasing her crotch through her panties. It allowed him to feel an outline of her lips and her clit but not much.

Her body reacted to his touch, the way she squirmed, it was actually turning her on. "Both holes...yes." She winked at him before she watched him lean forward to first grope her breasts and then take one by one into his mouth. Her pert nappies harden fully into his mouth.

She couldn't hold back any longer and so, she grasped his cock and started to stroke it very softly. The squeeze of his cock, the feeling, it was overwhelming as he had good girth. She chuckled looking up at him, "What else would you want them to do?" She asked and giggled before she took one of her hands to cup his aching balls, weighing them before she looked up again, "Hmm it feels like you're packing quite a lot!" She winked at him before she scooted back to sit on his thighs to properly stroke his cock.

tumblr_nz5zs0jgbA1ukj6xzo1_1280.jpg

As Jessica moved back, his cock stood between them. Her small, soft hands expertly worked over his muscle. The small, thing fingers stroked the smooth, wide head as a hand reached down and stroked his sack. He'd never had a hand on his cock before, not like this, and he liked it. Sex had always been done the same way, with his wife, all the time. They were from a more traditional time, but as the years progressed he found he wanted more, and with that came a desire for Jessica. She did not dissapoint.

A soft moan escaped him as he enjoyed the moment, a hand resting on her hip, the other over a breast and lightly squeezing it as he lost himself in the sensations over his erection. "Yes," he closed his eyes lost for a moment in the heat that washed over him. Her fingers were slowly stroking, touching, soft against the hard muscle but they felt so good. "You do know how to treat a cock, don't you, little girl?"

Opening his eyes to see her long, dirty blonde hair fall over her face saw that mixture of desire and demureness that drew him in. Gary knew if he let her do this to him for too long he would lose it, and she'd be drenched in all the cum that he had been building up since he saw that perfect ass when he came in. It might make him lose this game, he wasn't sure that would make him lose, but he was not about to find out. Reaching down, his hand followed a trail from her hip down the soft skin of her inner thigh and rubbed along the wet trail of her panties. As he thought of her as a daughter the kinkiest thoughts came to mind, and with a wicked grin thought how grown up she was, his finger reached to the side and deftly moved the panty out of the way as his finger began to rub against the wet slit.

"Naughty girl," he chided her as he took a breath, the touch of her fingers on the head of his cock rubbed a sensitive area. His finger trailed from one end to the other, stopping for a moment to spread the pussy lips wide and his thick, stubby finger slid slowly back and forth along the wet, pink flesh. "Sitting here with my cock in your hand and such a wet little box."

Jessica looked down at his cock, standing up like a missile ready to launch and couldn’t help but giggle as she grasped it by its shaft and stroked it expertly. Her little adventures with strangers had allowed her to master few skills. To say the least, she was confident about this with men oppose to how she was when she was with Jack all this time. Her tiny fingers snaked around the shaft and keeping a snug fit, she stroked him.

She had no idea that Gary was deprived of such pleasure and his sex life was pretty much like a ritual, almost same as hers with Jack. She watched his eyes flicker as he closed his eyes for a moment and then spoke, “I don’t know about that but I sure know how to treat my daddy’s cock. At least I think I know…” she winked at him.

She brought her hands to her mouth to take some of her spit and then smear over his shaft so it wouldn’t get burn marks due to dry skin and would help with how easily she’d be able to slide his cock in and out of her hands. She continued to play with his sack and she could see he was trying harder not to lose at this game. She was trying to distract himself and that’s why he started playing with her pussy by reaching over her ass.

She finally looked up at him as she leaned in to kiss his lips, “Tell you what….don’t worry about this silly game. I will not hold you against it. So you can have your release and the offer still stands. Anytime you want me, I will be here.” She winked at him, “So don’t worry about anything and enjoy this…” she said and moved off his lap and onto the floor between his legs as she wrapped his cock around with two hands and started to stroke it rather furiously, watching his red mushroom head appear and disappear. She wanted to make him cum and wasn’t going to stop it until he did. “Come on….let go of it. Cum for me baby.” She said as she looked at him, her chin almost over the tip and would catch the spurts, only to let it dribble down her chest.

mylo333_7ee331.jpg
Gary let his hands run along her body as she fell to kneeling before him. Looking up at him she begged him to cum for her. It was just like one of the fantasies that had spurred him on after he met her, doing nothing about it the dream had stayed in his head. Gary wasn't about to just jerk off for no reason, that was what a wife was for. Or failing that, he could take her in bed and then just imagine, especially with the lights off. Gary had an imagination, just not a very vivid one.

It was definitely not as vivid as Jessica kneeling mostly naked before him, begging for his cum as she stroked his cock. The warm breath running over the smooth head, a tickling sensation that excited him more as her small hand curled around his shaft and moved faster and faster. Her saliva was a useful lubrication, but already he could feel it failing, but he liked the tug of her fingers on his stiffness. His cock looked huge in her hands, or maybe it was the excitement of it all, the fact that his daughter-in-law was kneeling before him ready to receive his load.

"Yeah baby, just like that," he moaned as he sat back in the chair, letting her do all the work. "Oh thats good," and other words came out as she brought him closer, he liked the feeling and her told her, what he said was unimportant until, "here it comes baby!"

It was like a river ran through his cock, usually it was buried inside his wife's pussy so it was the first time in years he'd seen himself cum. His head swelled up and turning a bright red, the tip opened and the thick jet of cum launched out towards her. "Oh yes Jessica!"

Spurt after spurt shot out, his hips almost launched up from the chair. His hands grabbed the edge of the seat, forearms locked and his muscles tensed. As if a hundred dreams of orgasming with Jessica came out in that one, thick, heavy load. Immediately he could smell it in the air between them. The thick musk of manly cum, as it just kept launching towards her, the hand rubbing up and down the stone hard shaft as he let out one, long, low moan.

Jessica felt his hands roam over her smooth skin as she fell to her knees as she started servicing him with her hands. She had no idea that he had imagined this, not so clearly but he did. All these years, he had a thing for her and she had no idea of it. She smiled looking up at him as she maneuvered her fingers over the tip of his cock when stroking up and then down, stretching the skin along with her grip to expose an angry mushroom tip.

Occasionally, she'd find a clear droplet of precum evade the slit before it would get smeared around the tip and onto her hands, acting as a perfect lubricant. She loved it all. His cock looked huge and he was but part of it was because she was a tiny little woman with tiny hands. She heard him moan after encouraging her to continue to stroke just like that.

She continued to enjoy herself as she liked how she made the big old man like him squirm, sitting in that chair. It mad her feel as if she was holding a key to something, something much greater with which she can make him fall to his knees. She wasn't going to do that but it was amazing to see and hold the power to this big bad old man, whom she was a little scared from hearing all the stories her husband had told her.

When he warned her, she was excited to see him cum, watching him erupt big thick spurts of his white cum jet-streaming out of the slit. It felt as if someone had left something open and his gooey cum was just oozing out of the tip and onto her fingers. She smiled when he yelled her name as she continued to stroke him as he jumped a little in his chair, being a sensitive to her touch now. The cum smeared all over his cock and onto her fingers before it dribbled down to his balls and possibly onto the seat. She wasn't bothered by it because she didn't want to ruin this moment for him and that's when she leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip before standing tall. She licked her lips, tasting his cum, "Humm yummy." She winked at him as she stretched her fingers, watching the webs of cum in between her fingers. "I hope you enjoyed. Will be right back...." she said as she went to the kitchen to wash her hands. She didn't know what they would do next or even for the time he was here but it was time they took a break.

Gary sat back and enjoyed watching Jessica stroke his cum out. The way her little hand felt and looked on his cock made it more erotic, even beyond the fact this was his daughter-in-law! As she squeezed the last bit out and leaned down to kiss the tip he felt one slight jerk of his cock as the last bit of cum oozed out. Slick with cum and spit from her rubbing his cock glistened in the afternoon light of the kitchen, ramming home what he had done. For a moment the pleasure lifted itself off him as he looked around angry at what he had done, then as he saw that small ass walk across the kitchen he began to think of a few more things he would like to do with her.

Standing he pulled his pants up as he looked at her washing her hands. Something didn't feel right here, though he had long wanted her he knew better, yet coming over he had pretty much told her everything he'd kept secret for years and dropped his pants for her. Rubbing his head felt that post orgasmic fog lift and he followed her into the kitchen, his sticky cock clinging to his boxers. Taking a glass he poured a glass of water and looked at her wanting to tell her off, that melted away as she turned to him with wet hands. Which reminded him of the cum that had just been on them. His cum. Swallowing some pride he smiled.

"Think I am going to take a shower," putting the glass on the counter he turned to go. "Would you like to join me?"

She could hear him in the background as he was getting up and before she knew, he made his way towards her. She looked at him over her shoulders and finished washing her hands before turning around. With a cute smile on her fragile face, she looked up at him.

She smiled at him as she turned around and nodded no. "No, you go ahead. I have to clean up a little and then take shower myself." She felt a little awkward but she enjoyed him opening up to her. Just before he was leaving, she spoke again, "Perhaps we should go out...." she said as it may have come out sounding like a date. But, if that's what he wanted, that's what it will be but she wasn't really in the mood for home made food. Not after how her mood peaked with him being around.

The water was cooling at first, taking the heat away from what they'd done. Enjoying the feeling Gary forgot about it all, she did what he wanted, was as good as he'd thought she'd be, like a bucket list there was one thing crossed off. Toweling off he dressed and pulling on his jeans and work boots went back downstairs and to the refrigerator, at least Jack was smart enough to keep beer at home. It felt cold and good, thinking about Jessica wondered what they should do next, he had many ideas, none of them involved clothes.

Grinning he drank, then looked at the cold bottle. "Let's go out for a drink," he suggested to her. Eyes wandering over her petite, but sweet, body. All he could do was think of her naked body, and her hand on his cock. It aroused him again, as he let his eyes covet her, taking in every curve of her body he drained the bottle.

"I'm thinking some place with a pool table, and pitchers of beer," he slid the empty bottle across the counter. It was like a man's night out, but with Jessica, it almost felt off but he knew where it was going to go later. For that, it was ok.

The house was a mess and she knew better to clean around before things piled up. The house being big, her time passes by so quickly as it keeps her busy. She cleaned around the place and saw Gary return back down. “That was quick.” She said as she still had to clean up herself.

She stood across the center island when he grabbed a bottle of beer and sipped on it before tossing it over to her. She took a few sips, nodding, “We can do that. But…” she said thinking how she didn’t want this to be some night out.

It should be something special since he did finally told her the secret he kept inside him for a long time. They shrugged her shoulders, “We can go to a bar later on. And play pool or whatever. But, tonight should be special. Don’t you think so?” She said and smiled, “I mean a bar and pool seems so childish.” She said and cocked her eyebrow, “Let’s go for dinner and see what we want to do afterwards?” She chuckled and looked at him, “I am going to go clean up and get ready. I will return back in 20 minutes. You are more than welcome to use my laptop to see where you want to go tonight, in the area.” She said and turned around before walking away.

Gary watched her leave. Swaying her little ass just so, a thousand dirty thoughts ran through his head. For once, he could do something about them, rather than look and maybe take his wife later on, in the dark, imagining a feisty little blonde underneath him. The hand job was still on his mind as he reached into the refrigerator and took another beer, this was going to be a fine weekend. Gary could hardly wait until later. He liked pool, though he would never take Irene to play, a pool hall was not the place for a woman. Though as old fashioned as he might be, Gary did not think of Jessica as a woman.

"Wild child," he murmured about her as he swigged the beer. Wondering what sort of skimpy outfit she would wear, and how long could he hold out from taking her ass. The sexual electricity she made was incredible, he could not help but respond to it, and the more he thought about her the more charged he was getting.

Leaning on the counter he looked at the laptop, touching the keys a little then turned away. Gary knew how to use one, a little, but he didn't know that much about them. What he didn't know, he avoided, rather than look stupid. With his beer he walked into the other room and sat on the couch, turned on the tv and flipped the channels until something came up he liked. Leaning back on the couch he listened to her get ready, imagining her naked as she changed, the same as he did a thousand times before. The smile came on his face as he thought about later on, a dinner, a few drinks, and then maybe her bare ass.

Gary didn't care where they went, so long as he could get a steak, a beer, and feel her up some he was going to be a happy guy. Raising the beer in a silent toast, "to a fun weekend."

jessica_alba_giambattista_valli_show_in_paris_july_2015_S0iAx12C.sized.jpg

Jessica knew she had the time to be able to get ready in time for them to an joy an evening out. It was only early evening as far as the time went and so, she took her time taking a shower and then drying herself off. She wondered in the meanwhile as to what she should wear for the night out with Gary.

To be honest, she hadn't felt this excited about going out in a long time. And because of that, she was going dress up in something that she had bought but never wore. It was her knee high heels that she had bought when they used to live in their old place. She thought about discarding them plenty times but never did. Luckily, she thought of them and figured she could wear that. Something in the back of her mind wanted her to dress up as if she his hot and fiery thing. It didn't matter if people would stare and make assumptions about them.

So, once she was dried, she went into her walk-in closet and started to go through her dresses that would match with black knee high heels. Typically, any color would go on it but she ended up selecting a matching black party dress. She threw on her matching bra and panties set and only then, she slid on her dress and pulled at the hem to make it a good snug fit. She sat in one of the chairs by her dresser and she worked in a little bit of eye liner and an eye shadow before she grabbed her heels and secured the chain behind her calves.

She sighed as she placed her hand over her taut tummy, liking how slender she seemed in it and the bit of slender thighs that was visible due to her dress covering her mid thighs and then the knee high boots would cover her legs further down. She looked stunning in what she was dressed in and when satisfied, she picked up her small purse and strolled down the stairs, curious to see what Gary would have to say. "Too less? Too much? Another outfit?" She asked as she made her way into the living room where he was sitting and watching TV. "Did you pick a place for us?" She asked him curiously as she smiled.

Gary turned to look at her, hearing the click of heels as she walked down the hall towards him. Restraining himself from turing to look, his anticipation was kicking hard a little voice within telling him to look, only when he heard Jessica speak did he look away from the TV. Immediately he swallowed hard. She looked hot. Sexy enough he wanted her then and there, the way his cock stiffened in his pants he knew it was the effect she was going for. Something about the way he saw that bare band of thigh between the skirt hem, and the high boots, it turned him on more than he would have guess.

A high whistle came from his mouth, "you look damn good."

The smile broke his face as he thought of her as his own for the weekend. Like borrowing a tool, or something, Jessica was his to do with as he wanted. Right now he wanted a lot. That sexy, hot girlfriend that Jack had brought home all those years ago, was all grown up. Standing slowly, and adjusting his cock by cleaning some imaginary dust from his pants, Gary turned to her and set the empty beer bottle on the table. "I gave it some thought," he saw as he walked over to her.

The walking around her was not shy about looking at her, the dress fit her perfectly. Everything was revealed, or shown off, in a way he felt rather lucky to have her as his date for the evening.

"Dress might be a little short for it," he reached down and ran a hand over her ass to where the hem stopped at her thigh. "Why not some pool," gesturing to the TV, "found an ad for some place nearby. I haven't shot pool for years, but with a partner like you, who cares." In many ways he just wanted to see her bent over the table, thinking about shoving himself inside her, the look told her all of that at once. "It'll be fun to have a few and shoot a few balls."

She had no idea what sort of reaction she would get from him but while she was dressing up, she felt as if she wanted to fulfill all of his desires he had for her. Those, she had no idea what they were and wondered how exactly he would be with her if he wasn’t married. If Marie wasn’t in his life.

The gap that showed her slender legs only displayed how petite she was and despite everything, she certainly had a curvaceous body. She couldn’t help but smile when he whistled and complimented her appearance.

It was clear that they had agreed that she was his for now. She just wondered what would be going through his mind with that free pass he was getting from her. She lingered away from him as she watched him put the beer bottle down and then make his way towards her.

She genuinely believed his words and looked at him, “So, should I go change?” She shrugged her shoulders as she looked up at him, “I didn’t know…thought, and you’d like to see me in this so I tried it on.” Feeling his hand roam her ass as she shifted her head to the side, “Pool? Like billiards?” She nodded, “Same here. It’s been a while. Definitely out of practice…..not that I had any.” She snickered a little and added, “Sure, I would like that. Shall we leave then?” She asked him as she made her way to the key bar, picking up the keys to her car and hanging it over to him, “Thought you’d like to drive?”

Back
Top Bottom