Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted & Haunted (whtbitch4u2own & boyo111)

"It's going to be a long," Jack thrust hard and deep into Taylor, "and fun weekend"

Giving her a grin he kept up his pace. That voice inside him kept telling him how wrong it was, Taylor was his wife's little sister, but it also kept urging him on. That she wanted him, always wanted him, he was only giving her what she needed. Jack had thought of her as a little sister, the one he never had, but as she grew older she had become a woman that he could not escape noticing. Taylor had the long legs and flat stomach he loved, and she dressed to show it off, that he had never complained about.

A hand ran down the side of her body, teasing her, lifting the top to feel her stiff nipples in his hand. "Come on baby, tell me how you want it," he asked her roughly. His lips and tongue sliding along the slim edge of her neck.

---
c8166c6483325a47817e8a9d797b4748.jpg

Gary walked up to the house as his phone rang, looking down saw it was Jessica's number. He'd found his way here without her help and as he looked at the house couldn't help but be slightly impressed. Jack actually did something right. The house was not bad, one of the big ones like he had seen growing up, the big house that the rich family down the block had owned. Now Jack had one. Jessica he thought was a flake, a hot little thing with a nice ass, but too much of a flake. Jack needed someone level headed to keep him in line, and he never thought Jessica could do that. Another disappointment from his son. If only he'd spent time in the Army as he suggested, it would have made a man out of him.

Jack touched the screen to hang up as he walked up the driveway to the back, seeing the pool. An eyebrow raised as he looked at the house, how well maintained it seemed to be, though something was off about it. What, he did not know. It was quiet around the house as he knocked on the door and trying the knob found it unlocked, opening the door as a slight breeze of warm air washed over him.

With the voice that had carried his orders across a parade ground he stepped in and announced himself. "Jack! Where are you boy? I'm here," he didn't need to give a name. His voice was enough.

Taylor bounced up and down as he thrust hard and deep inside her. She chuckled hearing his claim, “You do know I have to go home…unless I can text her to let her know I am going for a sleep over!”

She chuckled as she wanted him grin, continuing to admire her frame as he mounted her, not growing tired at all as many men would after going at this for a while. She found him to be full of stamina and weird desire for her that she was willing to overlook the fact who he was to her, and her sister.

She smiled when he reached underneath her top to feel her nipples, gasping for air, she spoke in her shaky tone, “I want it as if I am the last girl you will ever make love to. As if I am the world to you….think you can do that? Over the weekend? I might just stay…” she squirmed beneath him as his lips and tongue grazed her neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTY_jessica_alba_ml_140317_3x5_1600.jpg

Jessica was at home and working out a little. She decided to get on treadmill instead of going out for a jog in the sun. So decided to be a little lazy and stayed home instead. After working out, she stink of some sweat so she decided to change out of her shorts and top.

Of course, she then went to call her phone to find her phone and was calling her father in law, returning his calls. When he didn’t pick up her call, she went into the kitchen to fix herself a smoothie. With the sound of her mixture, she didn’t hear someone enter the side door that wasn’t far from kitchen.

She was just walking out of the kitchen and into the backyard to spend some time outside, to probably do some yoga and that’s when she was startled by some man. She almost didn’t recognize him at first, “Geez…Gary?” She asked as she was preparing to throw her shake on to him. She smiled softly, “Please, come in. Why didn’t you knock the front door?” She found it odd that he came through the side doors and that it was unlocked? She was in her blue pants and grey top, smelling fresh with her recently applied body spray as she made her way to greet him with a hug, “I called you back?”

Jack smiled, "sleepover? That sounds fun," letting his fingers tease her nipples that pressed into him in their excitement. Pulling up the top he bared her breast and reached his lips down to suck on her nipples for a moment before stopping.

Slipping outside of her felt the cool air rush over his warm, and wet, member. Turning onto their sides he pulled Taylor's leg up and slipped himself back inside so as they lay on the bed he was behind her thrusting into her again. Holding her leg up so her thighs were spread, his chest pressed against her back. Her soft ass pressed into his thighs as he moved slightly, pulling himself halfway out as he fucked her hard. His desire to have her mounted with each thrust, pushing him to get deeper inside her. Feeling her shack each time his hips struck her ass, his hand running over her flat stomach and soft tits.

"I'm going to look forward to that," he moaned between thrusts. His hips were moving on their own now, fueled by a lust and desire to own her felt the sweat begin to bead on his back as he worked hard to have his way with his sister in law. To think that he was here, hidden away from his wife, having her little sister as his sex toy, it was a new low for Jack. Yet, so exciting!

---

Jessica appeared in the kitchen, he hadn't noticed her from outside but as he looked down on her saw for a moment probably what Jack did. She'd obviously been working out, sweaty and a little flushed from it, she did look rather sexy. Jessica had a curvy se of hips that showed off in the tight shirt and pants, a nice little round ass and a decent pair of breasts. For a moment he thought of bending her over the counter and getting behind her, pulling his pants down, and...shaking his head wondered where the hell that came from. She was probably something he'd hit on years ago before being married, but his daughter in law? No, not going to happen.

A tiny voice rang in his ear about how sweet she looked. Gary ignored its whisperings, looking around the kitchen for a distraction, and not finding it looked down at her dark eyes. The thick, dark lashed linked up at him as she drank her health concoction.

"I was looking around at the house," he offered as he stepped inside. She smelled nice. It was warm in the house, did she cook? Jessica never came off as domestic, though he thought Jack's interest laid more into the bedroom side of things. With a nod he came in and closed the door. Scanning through the kitchen, looking for imperfections, he was sure there had to be something wrong with the house if Jack bought it.

"Came down the drive way, I saw his car and thought Jack was lazing around back. Nice pool," as he stepped next to Jessica he smelled her, couldn't help it. She smelled nice. "Not interrupting something am I?" He noted the outfit with his eyes as he stepped in and leaned against the counter.

She smiled at him, hearing how it sounded fun that she might sleepover. She found his hand cupping her breast as he continued to squeeze and tease her there. Finding him bare her breasts at last, laying there fully naked in that hotel bed felt so exciting to her.

She arched her back and caressed the back of his head, moaning as he sucked on her nipples. She liked how he slipped inside her once again after lifting her left up in air and started thrusting into her again, from behind as they lay on their sides.

Moving up and down in that bed as he told her he was going to look forward to it, she chuckled, “Me too…I do need to go out with friends though.” She told him her plans as he continued to slam his cock into her, working her up as she found him enter all the way inside her every time he pushed upwards. “Oh…I am getting close.” She said to warn him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was feeling the heat from the work out as she had fixed herself a nice protein shake which she usually made for post workout. Jessica had no idea that a man like him was actually having such thoughts after seeing her in such a long time. It’s been some time and the guy didn’t like her.

He didn’t like that his son had married to her and he even told her indirectly on her face how he could have found someone else, someone better. There was no point in arguing with him or to take things further because she knew Jack loved her and he had told his father that he can say or think whatever about Jessica because it’s not going to make any difference because he loved her. That’s before and shortly after they got married. She was pretty sure the guy still thought the same.

She drank from her cup and smiled at him, “Oh…from outside? It’s good, isn’t it?” she chuckled and added, “It’s even nicer from inside.” She said and watched him enter further, closing the door, “I’d be happy to show you around. Oh and by the way, Jack is not around for the weekend but I insist that you say here and not some hotel.” She said it out of courtesy as he was family now, her father-in-law.

She didn’t think he would say and that’s only why she said it. She smiled at him and reassured him, “You aren’t interrupting anything. Pool is nice too…should you want to take a dip in it.” She said, looking out the window at their new BBQ grill, the hammocks and pool they had in the back. “Did you want to freshen up? The bathroom is down the hall and on your right.”

"Fine, if you need to go out," Jack moaned as he felt her body while slamming his cock inside her. The forbiddenness of it made it more erotic, he'd not been this excited while having sex in a long time. Jessica and he had come down to a usual pattern, first one then the other before a big finish. Now as he spread Taylor's thighs and slipped his thick shaft within her it was like starting over again.

As her body began to quiver, he felt the familiar signs under his fingers. Hooking his arm under her leg, teasing her nipples as his hips slid up against her ass and back. Soft, wet walls pulled at him, as if trying to keep him inside her just that one moment longer. Taylor's hips began to buck more as well, subtle motions to get more of his cock. Jack loved watching her body respond, learn her motions, they would have to see what they could do at home. To think of fucking her in their bed, where Jessica slept, that turned him on more.

"Oh yeah Taylor, do it, let me see your cum face," Jack felt dirty. He didn't care, he had a young, sweet pussy wrapped around his cock. One he could have any time at home, how or why didn't matter, all he wanted now was pleasure. Taylor was giving it. Thrusting even harder he pulled her face towards him, locking his lips with hers, wanting to feel her gush all over him. The smell of their sex, and the sound of her soaking lips, filled the room and spurred him on. "Come on baby, come for me."

---

To think she would invite him to stay, Gary almost snorted at the invitation thinking it would serve her right if he did stay. Jessica the flake, he thought, didn't even realize he thought she ruined his son. Though he would admit that Jack was already running down that road himself, never could live up to the potential that he had seen in his son, only now Jack had company. It was a nice house, that he would admit, and a pool. They seemed to be doing ok. Of course Jack not being here was a disappointment, he had told the boy he was coming to visit. Stupid, as usual.

"Sure," he agreed. "Maybe I will stick around until Jack comes back," making Jessica be nice to him. A certain satisfaction to that. She was easy on the eyes, a sweet young thing he might have given a thought too if he was out and lonely. Could be worse, stuck in some hole in the wall hotel somewhere with nothing to do.

Turning to look outside shrugged, at least there was a pool. "I don't have much better to do, so why not." Gary stopped himself just as he was about to thank her, he was polite and demanded it of his kids, except where he did not see it was deserved. Jessica ruined his son, or at least completed the job, maybe he could straighten her out while he had her alone. Opportunity was not something to waste. "My stuff is in the car, I'll get my stuff and maybe take a dip," walking towards the front door noticed how warm is was getting in the house, "hot today, you have the heat on or something?"

Taylor liked how they were able to maintain casual conversation while doing something so shameful…almost as if they were so comfortable with each other. She found it odd, how they were planning their day ahead while having sex as he continued to slap his cock inside her.

She was glad that he was okay with her going and that meant, she would return back later on, by 10 pm or so. Taylor had boyfriends before but none were this much fun and that’s why, she might hold back on finding a boyfriend at the moment. Even though this was so forbidden, none of the two actually were thinking as to what would happen in long term. They could only see near future and how they wanted to continue this and that’s all that mattered.

She liked how he had held her leg high, making space for an easy and deep entry into her as he reached to tease her nipples. She couldn’t help but squirm in that bed, bringing her ass back hard to get the most out of this thrusts. She jerked her head to the side, clearing her neck of her hair so he can kiss and caress her there. She chuckled, “Do I have a cum face?” She wondered, shrugging her shoulders, “You let me know…okay?” She said and let out a whimper, “Ohhh baby…I am close.” She said and only seconds later, she pushed her ass in to him, making him hold his cock deeper insider her and when he stayed put, she started grinning, “I am cumming….cum with me baby.” She said and gasped, breathing heavily shortly after as her chest heaved up and down. Her hand reached to caress his ass after pushing him forward into her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
article-2582243-1C5916A000000578-882_306x637.jpg

She knew for fact that he would never stay here and that’s why she expressed much enthusiasm and insisted that he can stay back. She even smiled, “So what if your son’s not here? I mean we are family afterall, right?” she looked at him, looking to see what he’d have to say to her being his family. Technicially, she would be like his daughter since she was his daughter-in-law. Though, she felt pity if a girl was born into their family. Just thinking about it, she knew that she’d have to constantly be put on test, like Jack was and would have been treated like a son and not a daughter. Luckily, Jack was one of the three boys Gary has and Jack being the middle of the three.

Jessica always tried to be on good side of Gary’s but she had come to accept that the guy would never accept her as his daughter-in-law and since Jack as still married her, he really had no other option. She smiled when he said sure and told her that maybe he will stick around Jack comes back. She cursed herself deep down for inviting him to stay back. It would be better if he’d stay in a hotel but hearing that, almost gave her a heart attack, “Ummm I mean I hope you didn’t book a hotel or anything. Would hate for them to not refund your money.” She shrugged her shoulders, not trying to sway his decision about sticking around.

“You don’t? I thought you had something to do, that’s why you came here. Unless you finished it already? Oh?” She said as she thought how next two day or so would be hell for her. “That’s a good idea. Or you can bring it in later…” she said as she figured if he didn’t take out his luggage, she might be able to sway his decision still but she found herself following after him, “Oh no. It’s the weather here. I actually like if it’s hot.” She said and turned around to go upstairs, “Let me get you a towel if you’re going for a swim.” She said and let him walk out of the house. Cursing herself as she went upstairs and fetched two dry towels for him. She had gotten herself in it deep and knew there was no way out.

Jack felt himself get closer as she talked about it, Jessica never liked to talk during sex and sometimes Jack liked to hear something to get him going. Dirty talk was a fantasy of his, Taylor hit the right notes with him for now. As she started whimpering Jack moved himself, pushed harder into her, rutting harder and faster as he got closer. When she grabbed his ass and pulled him in he reached his peak. Just as she came Jack felt his release, his hips rammed in hard and deep.

"Oh baby," he moaned as his hips twitched. Muscles in his legs stiffened as time seemed to stop and in that moment all the lust that he had built up for Taylor seeped out inside her, another thrust as his hips moved in then out as he released everything inside her. The tightness of her inside seemed to milk him out, Jack stopped and enjoyed the sensation as the thick cum filled her up. Within Taylor his cock swelled, the smooth head of his cock soaked in her juices that now mixed his own with hers during each small twitch and thrust.

Slowly his high came down as his heart beat heavy then slow, as his hips stopped and he held himself close to Taylor and let themselves come down from the high of the moment. His hand ran over her body, enjoying the sensations of feeling her while still in his orgasmic high, his skin sensitive as it ran over her.

"mmm, that was nice," he moaned into her ear from behind. "Come back and party later," running his hand over her slim ass liked the feeling of Taylor as he came down from the high, his cock slipping out of her. "It's going to be a fun weekend," he grinned at her with an evil glint in his eye. "If you have any cute friends, bring them by," he winked thinking about partying with two young college girls. It began to make him harder.

---

Gary could feel her discomfort as he accepted her invitation, at first he wanted to say no but something about having the time to straighten her out. As he pulled out his suitcase a feeling came over him that the next couple days were going to be interesting at the least, maybe he could straighten out Jack through Jessica. That hope spurred him a bit as he brought his bag into the house, the heat in the air washed over him like a wave as he brought the bag up the stairs to the room and changed into his swim trunks.

"Always prepare," he repeated to himself. The old Boy Scout credo had been his own since the Army. He brought everything he needed to camp out in his car, or outside if needed, hotels were useful but he didn't like paying for them all the time. As he tightened the trunks around his waist, the abs still as well defined as his pecks and arms, he thought about how cute Jessica looked in her exercise pants. That sweet, round ass just showing itself in the loose pants, as well as the nicely shaped breasts in the tight shirt. Jack sure knew how to pick a good one.

As he walked down stairs he thought about her discomfort as he accepted the offer he knew she didn't mean, it was satisfying to think he could annoy her this much just by staying. Never making a secret of his dislike for her wondered if it was worth trying to get her on his side and push Jack. Probably not, he figured as he walked cat like, on the balls of his feet, back into the kitchen. Silent like a ghost as he saw her there still drinking her horrendously green concoction.

"I'm going to swim a few laps," he announced as he brought his eyes up from the plump cheeks that showed against her pants. "Want to join me?" He offered half-heartedly, knowing that if she agreed he'd tire her out.

Taylor had never know how talkative she was during sex or it was something new which she discovered with Jack. She continued to gasp for air while her continued to thrust into her, tiring her out. She felt his long cock penetrate her further with each thrust, moving harder and faster into her as he grabbed her and moaned.

She kept her ears open for words of satisfaction, to know she was pleasing him through this and was content hearing him moan. She could feel a slight difference in the way his cock slid into her, as if he was trying to tickle the tip of his head by bringing it out all the way and then slam it in inside her; something that would bring him over the edge. They both were ready for it as she could also feel her walls tighten around, twitching for that release.

Before she knew, she found him buried inside her and with it came a spurt of thick warm cum, which she could feel it being released into her. She gasped as she enjoyed the feeling and pulled on the sheet beneath her, feeling her body squirm with her own orgasm that continued to milk his cock inside her. She felt every bit of twitch of his cock as he released his cum inside her and once they were done and relaxed, gasping, “Hmmm that was nice. Oh you bet I am coming back.”

She smirked at him, looking at him over her shoulder, “Perhaps, we can stay in or go out. Whatever you like.” She said and chuckled, adding, “Now why would I bring my friend. I wouldn’t want anything to ruin what we have….It’s bad enough, we can’t do this all the time. I rather enjoy our time alone….to ourselves.” She giggled, not knowing where all this came from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was struggling with herself at home, with Gary, as she debated if she was at fault that GARY might stay over for few days. Now, she really wanted to know if Jack was coming back Sunday night or Monday night. She knew she was in this alone because even Taylor’s rarely home in weekends. Most of the times, she’s out and about, with friends so she wasn’t even counting on her sister to help her with this.

Jessica turned to head upstairs and once there, she wondered what to do now. Without a delay, she moved to fetch spare towels for her father-in-law and once she had it in her hands, she moved to go back downstairs. She turned her head around to hear someone in one of the rooms and it seemed Gary had picked a room next to her bedroom, without her telling him where he’s to stay. She didn’t want to cause chaos so she didn’t bother and went down stairs to work in the kitchen.

Usually, one could hear someone moving upstairs but she was so into her chores that she didn’t hear him coming…or he was just very discreet about it. He’d find her standing in the kitchen, working as he’d get a clear idea of the shape of her body since she was standing sideways. She was startled when she heard his manly voice from the sides, gasping at first, “Oh god…uhh sure. I am just cleaning up here. Enjoy your swim.” She said and watched his tall frame with broad shoulders, how fit he looked. “Ohh….sorry. I have things to do. And also I will have to cook for us.” She said as she was thinking of ordering in but with him around, she knew she didn’t like food from outside. He likes to eat healthy. “I will be outside shortly. I usually sit out when I cut some veggies.” She smiled and looked up at him. After he’d leave, she cleaned around the kitchen and then washed her veggies so she can cut them. Shortly after, she stepped outside and took on a table near the pool, in the shade as she smiled at him, watching him swim.

Jack smiled as Taylor told him she enjoyed their 'alone time'. Rubbing his hand on her ass nodded, "just a passing thought, I'd rather just focus on you anyway."

Leaning back in the bed wondered how he could feel so at ease, his flaccid penis flopped onto his thigh as he lay on he back and put his hands behind his head. Stretching out, curling his toes, as if whatever energy had been pent up inside him was spent now. Until the next time Taylor showed up. "When you come back we can have our own party," thinking about whatever else he could do with Taylor, a stirring began in him again. A little ember that kept glowing, "I can get a few things if you want. Beer or something, just let me know."

While she was at school Jack hoped to catch some sleep, maybe check out the small pool. The hotel was small but had a few amenities, "maybe we can check out the pool later."

---

Gary stepped into the kitchen and saw her silhouette. Jessica had a nice form, he could see why Jack chose her. She was pretty good looking, but always thought more of what was inside. His own wife was a looker, but she had a brain, she could keep up with him and they had done well. Looking at Jessica wondered what Jack and she would be like years on. One needed to plan, Gary thought, Jack just never thought that far ahead.

Jessica was going to cook for him? How nice, that almost brought a smile to his lips, "that sounds," should he be polite or just move on? Maybe it was the heat, or something else, "it sounds nice. Thank you."

Coughing as he caught himself from saying more, he turned and went to the door taking one last glance at her figure. The swell of her breasts, firm and ripe, and the nice ass. At least Jack was not going to be bored in bed. Stepping into the pool dived in, keeping a good form he slipped into the cool water and made almost the length before coming up. Pool could be longer, he thought critically, still, it was not bad. The heat around here seemed worse, whether the travel or something he felt warm inside, and as his eyes kept drifting back to Jessica, something else as well. He could feel the trunks tighten around him as he swam some laps, getting a good pace before stepping out of the pool and walking up to the table where she was cutting, a trail of wet footsteps leading back to the pool.

Taking a table he rubbed his hair and face, standing over her, his trunks filled with the erection he thought was hidden by their bulk. "So," he looked around the backyard searching for something to say, "nice place. Have you been here long?"

Taylor felt Jack smile as he ran his hand on her ass, “Oh…is that so? I’d like to receive same focus even when at home.” She pouted her lips, “I know…it’s not possible. We must not get ahead of ourselves here.” She said and watched him lean back into his bed. Watching him lay back as she watch his flaccid penis bounce around before watching him stretch in that bed.

They both felt wonderful after what they just did. She stood up from the bed, getting dressed again as she chuckled. “I’d like that. Our own party. I can’t wait now.” She said and chuckled at him. Once she was dressed, she walked over to the bed and leaned into kiss his lips, “I will let you know if you need to bring anything. I will call you but if I don’t, my battery is low, I will be here no later than 10. Okay…I should go. Time for dinner and meet with friends.” She said and smiled before walking out of there. Thinking to herself what the hell was she doing but couldn’t help but feel the excitement!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica went about doing her chores and when Gary stopped by, she spoke to him nicely. Or at least she tried to. His won was lucky to have Jessica as his wife. Gary didn’t think so but she didn’t care about him.

He was saying it seemed so that mean she had to cook and she had already started on her chores. She smiled when he was polite with her, “Oh You are welcome. I’d like that.” She said as she smiled at him. When he turned and went for the door, she peeked from the windows, watching him swim. He did stand tall even from far as she checked him out.

She actually thought how hunky he was for his age. But a military background keeps him fit it seemed. She finally took the vegetables and moved to backyard, staying in the shade, she took a seat on the table and chair that was set out in the back. When he came back, she smiled, “Not for long. Few weeks. Not even a month. I hope you and mom can come by here, to live with us when time permits.” She said and thought that last thing she wanted was her in-laws to come and live with them for a while but had to say it. She had to be courteous. “So…you’re done with swimming?” She asked curiously, wondering what he was going to do now. Was he going to hover above her head or leave her alone and do his own thing?

She looked at him and smiled, "The dinner will be ready in 20 minutes or so. Let me know if you need anything." She said as she continued to cut some salad for them.

Jack lay back after, satisfied and a bit wore out. Thinking how Taylor reminded him of Jessica when they first started going out, so willing, so fresh, so exciting. The dirty part of it being that it was his sister-in-law made it feel even more thrilling somehow, as if the excitement of not being caught added an element of spice to it. Letting himself melt into the bed Jack closed his eyes, a flash of Taylor at home in their bed went through his mind. Seeing her head lean back, imagining her at the time of an orgasm as he was inside her, it was a nice image to have as he let the bliss of sleep fall over him.

---

"Done for now," he stood behind her toweling himself off, then added to be polite, "thanks. Nice pool." It was pretty damn warm in their house, not in but around it, like the sun itself was focused on this little patch of ground. For a moment an image of Jessica went through his mind, she was kneeling before him, his cock in her mouth, sucking him off. She looked up at him with a smile on her face, as if she was expecting him to say she was doing a good job.

Taking the towel away from his face felt the tension in his shorts, he wondered what Jack saw in her. With that last image of her still fresh Gary could guess, he was not sure where it came from, it was like seeing a memory from someone else. Gary was not an imaginative guy, he liked straight shooters, no bullshit. If the Army taught him one thing it was do your job and that was it, you didn't need to do more, just follow orders. As he stood next to her he had this desire to touch her, feel her, take her and do those things he did with his wife.

Never once had he thought about cheating on his dear Marie, only now here he was next to his daughter-in-law thinking about her giving him a blow job. Damn, what was with her? "Do you have any beer?" It was probably the wrong thing to have, but if he was going to be near her he needed something strong, but beer was probably a safer bet. He looked down at her as she did her work, she had a nice figure, a nice set of tits. Jessica was not bad in that way, Gary felt something pull those thoughts up from somewhere, and as much as a part of him wanted to push them down a different part did not want to. "I could really use a beer."

2014-March-17-GTY_jessica_alba_ml_140317_16x9_992_zpswnjpt845.jpg
She was being sprinkled with some water on her as he stood behind her, toweling himself off and she looked over her shoulders, hearing his compliment, “Yeah…it’s nice and big.” She had no idea the image of her on her knees came to his mind and what seemed like a one woman man was actually thinking about her, his daughter-in-law, for the first time in his life.

She watched him as she was nearly finished cutting up some vegetables for salad, smiling up at him, “Yeah…we should have some. In the garage. But, there should be some in the fridge already….I think.” She said as she gave him a thoughtful gaze, pouting her lips.

She stood up from her seat and grabbed all the veggies. She nudged her head towards the house, “The dinner is ready. Almost. Did you want to take a shower and freshen up? I will set up everything and have that beer out for you.” She said and looked up at him, hoping that would be the end of his demands and hoping he’d go to bed afterwards. She was wondering if they had beer because if she didn't and he's keen on drinking some...she was wondering if she could tell him to go buy some. She was also worried if he would like what she'd made for dinner and if he didn't then she'll have to take him out since he was a guest. She didn't know why but she always found herself trying to prove to her husband's parents. She was just glad to be away from them, not dealing with them on day to day basis. There was a time when Jack wanted to settle near them and she had to put her foot down.

Gary caught himself as he looked Jessica over again, the pert breasts, nice curves and as she picked her stuff up to go into the house saw the round ass swaying as she walked. Not one to give anything to anyone, or demand what was not his due, he could not help but stare at her with a thread of lust running through him. Never had he had thoughts about another woman in that way, and here he was with an erection growing in his swim trunks and luscivious thoughts about his daughter in law that once he never would have liked, running through his head.

Going into the house checked the refrigerator, one last beer sat in the fridge. As if it was waiting for him somehow, twisting the cap he flicked it into the trash with his finger and thumb. Sucking back the beer hoped to cool the thoughts he had about her as he looked at her bending over the sink. He had to admit he had never seen the appeal of Jessica before, and was beginning to. The heat in the house was not abated by the beer, guzzling it down so that half the bottle was gone in a few swallows, never tasting it and barely knowing what it was. Something made him light headed and for once he went with it, as if something told him to just do what he wanted, she wouldn't say no.

"Shower sounds good," he thought a cold one might help where the beer did not. "I'm beginning to see what Jack sees in you," as he walked by her he slapped a hand on her taut ass. Feeling the well muscled cheek under his hand, his fingers gripping her cheek a little too long as he stood behind her. "Where are the towels?" He asked, his hand still on her ass, as if it was completely normal.

She watched him move around the house as if it was his and knew the layout. Watching him move to the kitchen, looking into the refrigerator to find one last beer which she was going to give him once he’d come down after taking a shower. But here, he went ahead and flicked the cap off and started to gulp down from the bottle.

“Oh good…you found the beer. If there’s none more in there, that’s probably the last one.” She said as she was washing some dishes, given he was going to take shower so taking that time to clean up the kitchen. That way, she’d have only one pot and two dishes to do later.

She continued to wash her dishes as she glanced at him over her shoulders once hearing him agree to a shower. She turned her head again when he said he sees what Jack saw in her, as if approving over her finally, after all these years. Watching him walk by her, her head turning to the dishes and her eyes widen when she felt him slap her pert little butt as if it was all a dream.

She would never expect him to touch her or do something like that and she wondered if that actually just happened. She wondered if she was dreaming as her heart raced, feeling his hand continue to grip her butt cheek through her sweat pants. She couldn’t dare turn her head and when he asked her a question, she used that opportunity to chance the topic. “Umm ahem…it should be in a closet that’s in the bathroom.” She said and continued to work as if nothing happened, almost as if she want to believe nothing had happened.

Jessica's butt was pert, very fit. As his hands massaged it gently, feeling the curve of it in his hand, he stood behind her looking down at the way it stuck out slightly. She stood there and let him grope her, as if she liked it, wanted it. Gary flexed his fingers, digging them into the soft cheek, as if standing and feeling his daughter-in-law's ass was the most normal thing in the world. Finishing the beer he put the empty bottle on the counter, freeing his hand for the other cheek that he realized was empty. Both hands now on her ass and feeling her up, the ass in his hands was making him more horny and he did not care.

ass-squeezing.jpg

"I see you work out," he commented as he stepping slightly closer to her. Looking down at her at her ass, his hands enjoying the feel of her. His erection beginning to push out the swim trunks he still wore. "That's good, its nice to keep in shape." A slight pat on her ass and he felt the muscles under him move slightly, a woman needed a little something extra on her body, Gary didn't like them too skinny like Jessica used to be. She was actually filling in nicely.

Admiring her ass as he groped her it never ocurred to him how bad this might be, how off the line. Something was nudging him, telling him it was natural, she wanted it. She needed it. Gary was only giving her what she wanted, there was nothing to worry about. Listening to whatever impulse pushed him along he ran his hands up her ass and down, once, twice, and on the third time let his hands slip under the band of her pants and slide down the silky skin of her ass. The pants bulging with his hands that continued to grope and feel her soft, silky skin. Each touch turning him on more. He stood behind her a presence that was not to be ignored, the longer he was there feeling her, inhaling her sweaty musk, the more he wanted her.

She could feel her taut butt cheeks being massaged as his hands lingered to her surprise. Now that couldn’t just be some coincidence that he had continued to take the liberty to stand behind her and grope her like that. It was just plain wrong from any angles you saw it. He was twice her age and even more maybe, her father-in-law and a guest. If that wasn’t enough, he was the guy who hated her all these years, she was the BAD CHOICE of his son.

She was startled a little when he put the bottle on the counter and felt his both hands on her ass now. Was he just admiring the taut feeling and complimenting her work out or actually feeling her like a pervert. She couldn’t make a sound but managed to look over her shoulders, “I do…” she said answering his comment about working out.

She did gain few pounds on her but it actually made her look better. Jessica could feel her own breathing quicken as her chest heaved up and down rather quickly. She couldn’t help but wiggle a little, trying to push him away, “Gar…gary. What are you…please stop.” She said softly, unable to move away, she felt him run his hand over her ass twice and then third time, it slipped in her pants, brushing her soft skin over her buttocks.

Gary wasn't sure what he was doing with her, well he knew but it was more a sense of somethng base than a conscious decision. A rigid man who wound himself tight, it was the first time in a long while he did something without thinking, and somehow that brought his hands down his daughter-in-law's pants feeling her ass. It was a nice ass, one he would have pursued in his youth, soft and silky skin and enough to hold in his hand. As she moved before him, whether to entice him like some Jezebel, or because she liked it Gary did not know.

"Stop?" He repeated the word as if it was strange. Yes, he should stop, he thought, as his hands continued to massage the taut ass before him. His hands wouldn't stop, this girl his loser son had brought home enticed him. It made him a bit cross, but he was definitely feeling his own desire rise with his own erection. "Why would I stop now?" He asked her, his voice growing husky with arousal as he brought his lips close to her ear breathing softly, "you like it so much."

Sliding a hand up and around her waist held her close to the counter, she couldn't step back with him so close, his bulge beginning to press into her ass. She was young, in good form and he had wondered was it the bedroom that kept Jack interested in her? Licking his lips with indecision he let his hand run up her side and close over a breast, feeling the softness of it compared to the tight feeling of her ass. She had a nice body, Gary could admit that, one he might want to touch and feel if he let himself go, as he was doing. Still to cheat with his daughter in law? Could he do it.

The scent of her teased him as he let his hands grope her, her body twisting before him as if it was in heat. An animal urge that stirred in him, he lusted for her, that was it. Something about her made him want her, that was why he had objected to her so much. As if Jack had found something that he wanted, and could not have. A smile grew on his lips, we shall see about that he thought, as his hands continued to play with her, his hips pressing into her to trap her at the counter.

"Are you a good girl Jessica?" He asked her as he teased her with his hands.

Jessica stood there being violated by her father-in-law, the way he touched her was wrong and was against morals. But, there was no one to tell them that but only help move things forwards. She wondered what he was thinking and why after so many years, he was pursuing her if he had a thing for her for a long time. Or was it so that this new found interest towards her was something of recent.

Hearing him repeat what she’d just said, she found him continue to massage her pert little ass, finding him maul her firm buttocks. When he leaned into her and whispered in her ears, she couldn’t help but feel shiver run down her spine, “What can I do for you Gary? You’re my father-in-law. Jack’s father.” She spoke in her husky, shaky tone. Finding his hands come to her waist as he held her close to him, pinned to the counter, her hands resting on it to support her own weight.

He was pushing into her with his hips, making her feel the outline of his thick member and couldn’t help but think about the neighbor she’d been with. She did have this growing new interest towards older men and how she attracted them, unknowingly. She looked down at her form, finding his hand slip up her sides and close to her breast, “You should stop because you’re married, to Marie. And I am like your Daughter.” She said and moved her hand over his to peel them off of her frame.

She then heard him murmur another question into her ears and she thought for a second, “I’d like to think I am. Why? I know you have different opinion about me. You never liked me…so what exactly are you doing here Gary? What is it you want from me? Why did you come here?” Jessica let all her doubts out of her once and for all.

What was he doing? Gary liked his world ordered, everything simple and in its place. There were no complications in his life, there were no problems that could not be overcome with a little blood and sweat, never tears. Jack had potential that he never lived up to, Gary forcing him into it had driven a wedge between them, if not for his wife they would not have spoken for years. The only bright spot had been Jessica, and his desire for her had to be a wedge to drive them apart. She made his world complicated.

"I came to see Jack," it was an impulse to come and see if Jack had done something right for once. "What a surprise to find you here alone, instead of him," slowly he let his hand rub up her tight stomach and rest on her breast, fingers finding and teasing her nipple under the t-shirt. "There is something about you I could never get out of my head, since that first time he brought you home. I am a simple man Jessica, you know that," slowly his hand crept around the curve of her ass as he talked. Slowly breathing in her scent as he held her against the counter, unable to get away, his arms creeping around her.

tumblr_n4t1su9JMT1rmpxy6o1_500.jpg

"You brought a complication," fingers slowly crept around the curve of her ass, his fingers teased her nipple until he could feel it hardening under his touch. "A desire that I did not know how to deal with, and for that I did the same thing as I did to Jack, drove a wedge between us. Here, now, all alone," he paused as his hand crept around the curve of her ass, sinking deep into her pants and between her thighs. Licking up the side of her neck as if tasting her, something desirable, forbidden. "You taste sweet," he paused, "just us here, and for once I can't hold back. I want you, always have. If not now, when?"

Having a military background, she knew how he liked things in order. She'd heard all about it from her husband, who had to live under Gary's roof, abiding to his rules and regulation. She couldn't imagine what Jack must have gone through. She also knew the reason why he moved away from home was before THIS. He didn't want to be around his father as much as his father wanted, still keeping strings in his hands, controlling his son. It's an habit that dies hard. One can't really change how her father-in-law was.

She felt him continue to stand his ground and not take even a step back to give her some breathing room. She scoffed at his claims, "You can't possibly expect me to believe that you're happy to see me instead of Jack. For some reason, I find that hard to believe. All this time, you've given me a stare as if I am a bad person to be around your son. I still feel that you think this whole thing was the worst decision of his life." She said feeling his hands on her taut tummy which then moved up her frame and rest on her breasts, over her top. She let out a soft grunt when he teased her hardening nipples through her top as he told her about the first time Jack had taken her home. "What about me? And what about that first time?" She wondered if he had felt something towards her, all those years. If so, why hate her?

She wondered as she felt his hand moved to her ass, gripping her firm flesh as his caress were no way near gentle. It seems there was some fire inside him, toward her. "You're saying...I brought a complication and am the reason why you hate me? All that because of what...you found me pretty or I was driving your son away from you?" She was a bit confused and curious. This was something new to hear, that her father-in-law had been harsh towards her because she was beautiful? She continued to feel his hand tease her ass and her breasts, her hands still trying to stop him but she was distracted, trying to solve this mystery. She felt his hands slip into her pants and between her thighs while he lick the side of her neck. She couldn't help but tilt her head into his face, letting out a soft moan, "Gary...god....what are you doing! Stop..." She said and used all of her strength to push away from the counter, managed to turn around at last and it all happened in blink of a second, her hand lifted to land on his left cheek, "Gary!" She shouted and stared up into his eyes. There was a moment when she noticed how much he wanted her, there was some fire in his gaze that only she could put out. "S...sorry. I didn't mean to." She said and stepped closer to him, caressing his cheek, feeling bad, "I didn't know what to do..." She said looking up at him, finding him to be a pretty handsome man if he wasn't her father-in-law. "I...uh I am glad to hear that you like me. But what can I do , I am married to your son."

"Good decisions were never one of Jack's best abilities." Jack reached a hand up and rubbed his cheek. It almost amused him that meek little Jessica could have some fire in her, something he had thought she had but it seemed to be damped down so far that it was only a spark.

As she turned he enjoyed the momentary feeling her ass rubbing across his erection, one cheek then the other. A toned, taut ass that he had to hide his admiration for in the past. The sting of the slap ran through him like a knife, his cheek burned afterwards as she reached up and caressed his face apologizing. For the moment he wanted to slap her back, no one did that to him. The look in her eyes though, like a wounded little deer, tempered him a little. The way she looked up at him as she felt bad for the slap, he smiled a bit as he had her still against the counter.

Running a hand up the side of her hips, let his palm rest under her small, pert breast. A wicked smile taking shape on his face, "well Jessica, I guess you can just make it up to me." His other hand snaked around her waist, "I've thought about doing this for years, hiding it all the time. The moment Jack brought you home I thought he had done good finally, but then I realized that no matter what it meant he had you. He'd have you whenever he wanted, that was the first time I was actually jealous of Jack, and I didn't like it."

"Now though," Gary let his thumb stroke over her nipple, feeling it respond under his thumb. "He's not here, you and me are," bending his head down sniffed her hair, enjoying her perfume, her natural scent. "What better time to get to know one another?" Bending down he kissed her, right now he knew what he wanted and he didn't care about anything else.

Jessica had lot of fire inside her that Gary didn’t know about. Matter of fact, she’d come to realize that herself very recently. She was sorry that she raised her hand on him but it was in the spur of a heated moment. She watched him rub his cheek as he told her of Jack’s abilities.

She turned around, not knowing how her butt cheeks brushed his crotch one cheek at a time and it seemed to make him even more excited. She wouldn’t be surprised if he’d slap her back. She was genuinely sorry but she had no idea what to do because of the tension between them at the moment. It was a bit too much and she just freaked out.

Her chest heaved up and down rather noticeably as she felt his hand slide up her hips and then under her small breasts. She listened to him attentively as he told her that he was actually jealous of his son because he had Jessica. She found that odd to believe but it was also overwhelming. “You…you were jealous of him because he had me? But that was the first time you had seen me?” She said and looked a little confused and excited at the same time.

“I..I always saw you as a strict man like he described. So, I had this image of you…I guess.” She watched him stroke her nipples and she could feel it get tighten. “He’s not…and probably won’t be in until after two days. Some business conference. So you’re saying if you had nothing to worry about, you’d actually want me as what? Your girlfriend? Wife?” She asked as she was curious, “You said you saw me and you were jealous. But…” She shrugged her shoulders and found him trying to convince her by leaning down to pull her into a sensuous kiss. Her hands came to rest on his chest this time as her body withered in his arms, “So…sorry. I don’t know what to do here. This is awfully odd for me.” She said as it was hard for her to see past what their relationship is.

It was amusing to watch her confusion. Though a bright hope sprung up in his eyes, and in his pants, as he thought of two days alone with Jessica. Years of watching her, with those tight pants, her nubile young body. The kind of girl he would have chased after in his days, though his wife had been like that early on she had settled down once Jack was born. Jessica had that wild spirit within Gary appreciated, the kind of woman who could let go, that was one of his more secret desires. As much as he liked everything just so, a woman in bed who could be spontaneous was a sweet treat. The fact that it was his daughter in law added an illicit spice to it all as well.

"Two days alone with you," he mused as she turned to face him. His hands already on her breasts, firm and round, they fit nicely into his hands. Thumbs ran over the tips, touching the nipples until he could see them poking through her shirt, his cock stiff and pushing against his pants into her waist. "I wonder what I could do to keep myself occupied?"

The grin on his face was mischevious.

"I always pushed Jack, it was the only way to get him to meet his potential. I liked you from the moment I saw you," as he thought about her back then, young, fresh. Like a just picked peach that he wanted to sink his teeth into and savor all of her sweet juices. "I couldn't let him know, otherwise he would never get out and try to improve himself. I never wanted you to get caught into it all, but there it is. I'm a hard man, I know that," he chuckled at his little joke as his pants strained. "Hard men get results though, and I am all about results."

Running his hands down to her ass he easily picked Jessica up and sat her on the edge of the counter. She was at the right height for him now, and he pressed his advantage, kissing her as his hard cock pressed between her legs. Naked he could enter her like this, but with clothes on it was more arousing than anything.

"Nothing to feel odd about," pushing a lock of hair to the back of her head as his hand slid around her neck. "Right now we are just two adults, getting to know one another. Let's see where that takes us," pulling her head forward. Her lips met his as his hand pushed under her shirt and continued caressing her breasts, feeling the hard nipple press back against his finger that continued to tease her.

Jessica could see how this was amusing to him and the glints in his eyes told her everything...and of course, what poked through his pants also told her a lot of his intentions and where this was going. Jessica had recently brought out her inner, hidden self that's been hidden for so long. She was really a different person on the outside and behind closed doors. And she loved every second of it.

It seemed her words had caught his attention and became a headline for him. TWO DAYS ALONE WITH JESSICA. She felt his large palms cup her breasts, making her realize how small they were and wondered if he'd like them the way they were. She could feel her nipples harder and in turn, felt him tease them with his thumbs. She looked up at his face and couldn't help but smile when he said out loud, thinking what he could do to keep himself occupied. Noticing a grin on his face, she wondered before speaking out loud, "You know, Jack always tells me how strict of a father you were to him and liked everything disciplined. I am wondering what if you were to push me to meet my potential, had I been your daughter and Jack, not your son?"

She was right to think how he would have disciplined his own daughter, if he had one. "The moment you saw me? That was when he brought me over for Thanksgiving dinner." She tried to recall the time she'd first met Gary. She let out a yelp when she felt him grip her as and easily picked her up, sitting her down on the edge of the counter, "Be careful...." she said after placing her tiny hands on his broad shoulders, couldn't help but lean forward and into him. Her face came to his level and looked right in his eyes, those domineering eyes of his made her heart flutter and shy her gaze away. She could feel him spread her legs with his presence between them as he kissed her lips.

She couldn't help but smile when he pushed a lock of hair behind her ear, speaking softly when he told her they were adults and they should get to know one another. "No one can find out about this!?" She said or asked, he'd decide how to respond to her hesitations. She felt him lean into her, planting his lips between hers as he forced a kiss on her lips and forced her to kiss him back. She found his hand slide under her shirt, upwards towards her breasts that were nicely cupped in cups of her bra. She pulled back, "I hear Military changes you. Changes lot of things about you. Were you the same person you met your wife even after going into military and coming back? I guess I am curious if Marie was able to keep up with you and your need for discipline?" She asked as she was seeing a man who had soften up over the years when she'd only heard stories how strict he was and how no one dared raise their voice at him.

Gary looked at her through slitted eyes, "the military changes you, it makes you a man." He had to emphasize it with a gruff voice, in case Jessica missed the point, "Jack wouldn't have gone, no matter how much I pressured him to do so, but I gave him the training growing up." Gary had worked Jack like a recruit when it seemed the boy needed a push, though Maria used to complain about it, she stopped nagging him about it after a time.

He remembered that Thanksgiving many years ago, he'd been content in his life. In his wife. Then Jessica walked in with her long, blonde hair, beaming face, and curves that Maria had not had in years. It was like a dark seed that had just grown and grown. Each time they visited that tree grew, tall and thick, within it was every dirty thought and desire he had about Jessica. For every time she bent over, or wore shorts, a fantasy of slipping his cock in from behind was thrust inside that place. It had grown huge and unwieldly, now he couldn't handle it any more. With Jack gone it was his one chance to free himself from all this unrestrained desire.

"I've never had to punish a girl, Jack got a lot of spankings, or when he got older and it didn't have the same effect I made him work out." Chin-ups as Gary poked him in the gut, push-ups with weight on his back, or Jack holding himself up with a foot pressing between his shoulders. All meant to make him strong, not a weak one, yet somehow Jack found this fresh little thing that had slipped in his head. "Maybe the same would work," he looked at Jessica again, the idea of chastising her was exciting him. "I used to spank his bare behind," the idea of putting her over his lap and spanking her bare ass was exciting. Feeling her cheeks under his hand, the shiver of her muscles as his hand slapped against her.

His breathing got a little deeper as he thought of it, his cock becoming a rod of steel in his pants. Looking around the kitchen spied a nearby chair that would serve. "Have you been bad? Do you need a spanking?"

Back
Top Bottom